Hotel Naked

Story Info
Through no fault of her own, a woman winds up exposed.
1.9k words
3.77
26.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I tell you what happened to me, I should tell you my name. My name is Regina Flatt. And what happened to me could happen to you too.

We, I mean Eddie and I, were squabbling. Over what escapes me, but I think it was something to do with where we were going to eat lunch the next day. I wanted to try a French place that sounded elegant and tasteful, but he wanted to get ribs at some run down biker hangout.

What I do remember was the towel. I had on the hotel towel, which was soft and white and also as thick as a new comforter. I had just gotten out of the shower. My hair was still wet, and I was going to blow dry it. But all I had on was the towel. I was thinking of putting on my bathrobe. I brought my navy blue bathrobe, but I didn’t have a chance to don it.

Eddie was livid when I said I didn’t want to go to a biker hangout. Eddie made his living with his hands, so any pretentiousness drove him into hysterics. I think he wanted to show me off in this dump he was talking about, but I wasn’t going to have any of it. So he got up—I thought he was going to hit me because he’s hit me before—and he pushed me out of the room and, with almost the same push, only a split second later, pulled my towel off. It happened so fast I didn’t know what was coming.

He slammed the door shut. I stood there, paralyzed, outside our hotel room door, naked. The hair on my head and my pubic hair were still wet, and my legs took a sudden chill as there was a draft in the hallway. I hunched over and stood knocked kneed. It felt like it was raining because my hair was wet and there was a steady air current. I patiently waited for Eddie to open the door, but to no avail. I knocked submissively and called out his name sweetly. He just laughed, sure of himself. It finally hit me—he had been drinking beer, Milwaukee’s Best, since we got back to the room. He was drunker than usual, and it would take hours for it to wear off and then he’d probably pass out for the rest of the night What the hell do I do in the meantime?

Here I am in a hallway of an old Holiday Inn in Bozeman, Montana, and I’m naked.

I said through the door, “Eddie, my big teddy bear, please open the door for momma bear. You can get my honey pot all messy if you want.”

“Already did last night and this afternoon. Bear’s ready to hibernate... winter time, bitch,” he said and let out a great big belly laugh.

I wanted to strangle him. I fantasized about strangling him with a necktie, only he doesn’t own any neckties. So I fantasized about wrapping my bra around his neck in his sleep. If only I could get back in there. He’d have it.

Just then two young women came along down the hallway. I stood there, trying to act casual, one hand on my hip, the other on the wall. They huddled together and looked at each other and smiled and giggled.

I said, “I have an emergency here. Can you two please help me? See, I’m locked out of my room...”

They just giggled and ran down the hallway together, smiles as big as the moon, on their faces.

This isn’t a joke. I could get raped out here and no one would bother helping me. I’ve got to get to the front desk as soon as I can, I thought.

The hotel was built in the 1960’s or so and had a strange design. The hotel itself was a big square, with the front desk at one corner. In the middle of the hotel was a giant grassy courtyard, probably pitch black now. I didn’t dare go to the courtyard or the parking lot because I could get raped out there and no one would even know the difference.

Then I hear them. Wouldn’t you know it? I hear the voices of two or three boys coming my way. I ran the opposite way, heading straight for the pool area, which was indoors at one of the corners.

I came into the big room where the pool and the fitness room were located, the ceiling high above. I remember glancing at the giant clock near the pool. It was exactly eight minutes after nine. I heard the boys coming, so I ran into the women’s locker room.

This was a mistake as there were no towels in the women’s locker room. I could have probably made it to the towel rack by the hot tub, but I wasn’t thinking and instead wound up here. I just didn’t have time to think. I went straight for the women’s locker room because I figured the boys wouldn’t come in.

I heard them talking, though. One said that he had seen a naked woman running down the hallway. The other two didn’t believe him. The first one wanted to prove it, so he was going to go into the women’s locker room. My heart sank.

The other two boys dared him, but once he got to thinking he said nawww, he would just wait. He didn’t want his mom finding out he had gone into the women’s bathroom because he would get a whupping.

So they waited. They played in the pool. Then they got into the hot tub. Then they got the big red beach ball that had been sitting in a corner and they played with it outside of the pool, on the tile where the tables and chairs were.

Finally I heard them say they were tuckered out. I waited a bit. It was dead quiet. I pushed open the door slowly and looked around. The coast was clear.

I pranced over toward the towel rack by the hot tub, and just before I got there is when I heard a flood of laughter. The boys had gone up above to the second floor, where the fitness center was. They were watching me from above!

I ran over to the towel rack and grabbed two towels and ran back into the women’s locker room. I affixed one to my head, as I normally would when I have wet hair, and I wrapped the other one around me, as I normally would after a shower or after a swim. This was the perfect disguise—I could just waltz up to the front desk and ask them for help.

On the way out of the locker room, I saw the boys again. This time they were up close, just a few feet away, two staring at me as though I were a space alien, one pointing and laughing uncontrollably, a most humiliating show of disrespect.

I blushed but I strode by, as if I didn’t know what they were laughing about, almost as if I didn’t care that I was just naked in front of three young boys.

Nonchalantly I cruised down the hall, my confidence returning, my anxiety waning. I was a paying guest here, after all. I deserved to be here. I went down the hall to the front desk and walked right into the lobby, which was decorated with a Western theme—leather chairs and paintings of fences and cacti and a cowboy.

I stood there, right next to two big, athletic looking guys, their shoulders solid looking, as they discussed their check out time with the young man at the front desk. Just then one of them notices me. Wicked me, I wink and nod at him. I imagine my towel falling off in front of him and him bending down to pick it up and him looking at my pubic hair and my boobs.

But I was too ladylike to do any such thing. I was pleasantly waiting my turn at the front desk when I saw the three kids coming straight for me.

“Hurry, hurry, hurry!” I thought. “Good grief! Hurry!”

I had to be rude and interrupt the front desk conversation.

“I have a quick question. Can you please let me back in my room? I accidently locked myself out,” I asked quickly.

“Uh, sure thing ma’am. Just show me your ID,” the front desk man said.

“I don’t have my ID,” I answered. “It’s in my room.”

“Well, I’ll have to ask my manager about it. He’ll be back in a little while,” he said and then went back to talking to the two hunky men about their wake up time.

The boys were almost here. I was frantic!

“Say, how about I give you two a little tour of the hotel? It’s a really nice hotel,” I lied, winking at the other guy.

“Sure, miss,” the taller guy said.

I put my arm around his and off the three of us went. I kept turning back to check on my little friends. They were just standing in the lobby, probably confused, or at least I hoped.

“There’s nothing here but hallways,” one of the men said. “Where’s the pool?”

“Funny you should mention that. I’ll show you right where it is. I’m just taking you the long way,” I said.

We made small talk. They just got here and they were in town because they were going to go fishing someplace for three days and they were staying for three nights. I didn’t really care about the details as I felt safe with them.

“Here it is: the pool, the Jacuzzi, and the gym,” I said as I extended my right arm gracefully.

“Now I could use some of that hot tub,” the taller one said.

“I’ll tell you fellas what: how about you meet me back here in fifteen minutes?” I said.

“It’s a deal!” both of them shouted.

They took off in a flash. I stayed and watched the clock. I waited five minutes and then I turned up the bubbles on the Jacuzzi and took off the towel around my torso and the towel on my head and got into the hot tub, my legs and hips and stomach immersing in the hot water. In about three or four minutes here they came, wearing colorful swimming trunks.

“We made it,” one of the men said, walking toward the hot tub, swinging his arms as a runner would.

The other one, panting, caught up to him. He must have been about twenty five and he looked to be in pretty good shape.

They got in the water and immediately made some awws and ahhs and ohhs sounds. A few moments later, they turned their heads toward me. They looked me in the eyes and then they slowly looked down, surveying my breasts and what they could see of my legs and the area in between, and slowly the smiles changed as their jaws hung down by way of a slow motion fall.

“You boys aren’t scared are ya?” I asked.

The two men hesitated and then shook their heads as their smiles returned. They looked at each other and then they looked at me and then they both slid off their swimming trunks.