Hotel Panty Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
The mistresses include someone new in their games.
2.9k words
4.33
14.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you haven't read the first installment, please do. We start here with me trapped in my hotel room by two maids turned mistresses, crossdressed, gagged, cock-caged and without my clothes.

They did leave a note taped to the back of the door telling me to pee; drink the sports drink on the bathroom counter by plugging the straw into the hole in the penis gag and sucking; and then to get a nap because I was going to need it. It said not to remove the high heels or anything else, and not to lock or bolt the door. I knew that they would have a master key that would let them in, if the door wasn't bolted from the inside. Given they had all of my clothes I certainly wanted them to come back in.

I read the note twice, then went to the bathroom, picked up the sports drink, and sat carefully on the commode with my knees spread so the cock cage would hang down low enough that I could pee without getting any on my outfit. Thankfully the straw fit into the exposed end of the penis gag and I sucked the refreshing liquid into my throat by fellating the penis. I would find out much later that the drink was loaded with Viagra, horny goat week, B12, caffeine, and some other goodies. I used some toilet paper to dry the cage, flushed, and made my way to the bed wishing I had more practice in the heels. A wish that my mistresses would fulfill.

First, I tried sleeping on my back, but my butt was too sore, then I tried my stomach and the cock cage was too uncomfortable. It seemed like I had just found a reasonable compromise on my side when someone pushed me onto my stomach and with their knee in my back cuffed my hands behind my back and snapped a mask onto the head harness and over my eyes. When they were repositioning themselves to face my feet, I thought I might have felt a penis drag across my hands, but I wasn't sure. A butt came down on my shoulders, renewing the pain in my nipples from the clamps, and they began raining down blows onto my butt with a paddle. They started medium speed and strength, alternating cheeks, and then progressively got harder but slower. Towards the end my ass felt like it was literally on fire and I could feel their weight shifting up and down with the effort of their swings. Before the pain got too intense I did think I felt something tapping, almost bouncing, on my back between their legs, but I couldn't tell what it was.

Soon enough my entire focus was on my ass and the tears soaking the blindfold. I was gasping and sobbing around the penis gag and panties, clenching my hands so tightly that I felt my short fingernails starting to bite into my palms. I got to the point that I couldn't take it anymore, but more came. I entered an altered state of mind where the only thing that existed was my flaming ass. The beating did finally stop, but my sobbing continued. The person on my back climbed off without a word, grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the end of the bed. Then they grabbed my arms and made me stand on those heels. They guided me back a few steps until I felt a chair touch the back of my knees. Pressure on my shoulders let me know to sit, so I started down only to feel something poke my ass and jump back up. They pushed down again and the pressure returned and this time, when I felt the object they continued to push down until it began entering my ass. It got bigger and bigger until I knew I couldn't take any more. I was screaming through the gag and shaking my head no, but the pressure increased and it popped in. There was relief at first and then I realized that I was not seated, the pushing started again and, with it, the pain as my ass was forced even wider than before. The second part popped in and I plopped down, only to feels instant pain in and on my ass. Evidently the Tiger Balm was back and they had placed very coarse sandpaper in the chair!

Then someone in stockings sat on my thighs but towards my knees. They reached down, unlocked the cock cage, and slowly removed it. Someone else started playing with the clamps on both of my nipples, and then a third set of hands pulled my ankles backwards and hooked them to the rear chair legs. My mind was trying to process all of this but the hand slowly massaging my penis, along with the pain in my ass and nipples, made straight thinking impossible.

When my dick was hard as a rock, the person on my thighs stood up slightly, shifted forward, and inserted it into her vagina. If the ring behind my cock and balls had not been so tight I think I would have exploded right then. So much pain and now so much pleasure. I did not every remember my cock being so big or so sensitive. The feeling was so wonderful that I was moaning and started crying again. Just then my blindfold was removed and I was looking into the beautiful face of my wife! Questions tried to flood my mind by sensory overload kept me totally confused. She wasn't laughing or angry or really displaying any emotion on her face. She did start moving up and down slowly on my cock while holding onto the top of my shoulders. When she was all the way seated she would shift back and forth enough to remind me of the sandpaper and my raw ass.

I didn't know what to say, but with the gag in place I wasn't going to say anything anyway so it didn't matter. Mistress Y appeared behind her and started massaging her breasts. My wife closed her eyes briefly and moaned softly. Then Mistress Y moved her right hand down and my wife's moans increased. She also picked up her pace on my penis and began fucking me in earnest. It was obvious from her increasing volume that Mistress Y was keeping up with her movements. In short order she was pounding herself down on my cock and making more noise than I ever remembered hearing during our love making. Her climax was amazing to watch even though considerable personal pain accompanied it. She slumped forward onto my left shoulder and panted.

Mistress M whispered in my right ear that I was not to say a single word until given permission and I nodded in agreement. She removed the penis gag and not-as-dirty panties from my mouth and I realized that I must have really been working that gag over based on the soreness of my jaw. Mistress Y helped my wife sit up a bit and then begin to stand. I could feel her hand near my dick but wasn't sure what she was doing. Mistress M released my ankles, and when my wife was standing, leaning heavily on Mistress Y, Mistress M led me to the bed, pulled the nipple clamps off, and had me lay on my back with my head on the bottom corner closest to my wife. Mistress Y helped my wife over to the bed with her hand covering my wife's pussy. They had her straddle my face before she removed her hand and told me to start licking gently and not to stop until I had permission.

I licked and sucked my wife's cum that had been trapped inside by Mistress Y's hand. It was the most wonderful taste I had ever had and it seemed that the more I licked the more her juices flowed. She was almost still at first and then slowly began to move back and forth on my tongue. Eventually she bumped her clit on my nose, at first accidentally, then very much on purpose. It wasn't too long before she was full-fledged humping my face and then cumming like crazy! The whole time my cock is bobbing and bouncing and being completely ignored.

The Mistress's kicked me off onto the floor and helped my wife up on to the bed where they spooned with her front and back. Telling me to be perfectly still and not touch my dick, they drifted off to sleep, and eventually I did too. Sometime later I awoke to the smell of coffee and I could hear the three ladies talking softly. I looked in the direction of their voices and they were all sitting on the couch in their panties and bras, truly a beautiful site. I don't know what they were talking about but it must have been amusing. There was also some intimate touching and even a little kissing, but nothing heavy.

When they noticed that I was awake they put down their coffee cups and came over to me. I wanted to ask so many questions but my ass had not fully recovered and I wasn't going to chance it getting any more attention paid to it if I could help it. Without a word, they shifted me around until my legs were on top of the bed, my back was mostly up against the side of the bed, my head was on the floor and I was looking up. Then they pulled my legs over my head and my wife sat down on my legs close to my butt. I was already a flexible guy, but was surprised to see how close my penis was to my face with the extra help. She began slowly bouncing up and down and it got even closer. Then she stepped off and walked around until she was standing between my feet and put one hand on each ankle. Mistress M and Mistress Y brought over a strap-on harness and dildo at least twice the size of my little dick, helped her step into it and then pulled it into place over her panties. They snugged up the straps and she started stroking it with her right hand while massaging the balls with her left. It was very intimidating and exciting to watch!

Then Mistress Y began spreading lube up and down the shaft while Mistress M applied more to my asshole. No doubt what was happening next! When their preparations were complete my wife moved back across my butt and positioned the dildo at the entrance to my ass. Mistress M grabbed my left ankle and Mistress Y grabbed my right and they both began pushing my feet towards the floor. My wife began pushing the dildo into my asshole and I shouldn't have been so surprised when the head popped in easily. She continued her journey until our asses were touching, then reached out with both hands to brace herself on my calves. In case you lost count, that is three adults trying to bend me in half. I had closed my eyes due to the pain and when I opened them the head of my penis was touching my lips. They didn't have to say a word, I opened my mouth, stuck out my tongue, and began licking the head of my own penis for the first time in my life.

When she saw my lips and tongue on the head of my dick she smiled and then picked up her pace. There was some pain, but seeing her smile made me forget about it. All I wanted to do was please her at this point, and if sucking my own dick accomplished that then I was going to do my best. After a few minutes, she reached down and I felt her velvet hand stroking my cock. The mistresses were encouraging her, telling her to pound away, to make me eat my own cum, to get another orgasm, and she seemed determined to do all of that. I started sliding away from the bed and the mistresses put their feet on my shoulders and pulled on my feet to keep me in position. Now the head of my dick was sliding in and out of my lips at the exact pace she was fucking my ass. The pleasure quickly overcame the pain and I could feel my orgasm starting. They obviously saw how excited I was getting and were yelling for me to catch my cum in my mouth but not to swallow.

Once it started I thought I was going to die from the pleasure, I came so hard and for so long that I passed out. They made sure that the head of my dick was between my lips for every shot of cum, and with the position my neck and head were in I doubt I could have swallowed if I had wanted. They slapped my face to wake me up, helped me to lay down flat on my back on the floor, and then set me up with my back to the bed again. Per their instructions I opened my mouth and showed them the massive amount of cum that I had captured. My wife told me to swish it all around in my mouth and make sure that it went into every part. Then she had me swallow the rest. I asked for something to drink and was told no in three-part harmony.

They helped me take everything off until I was completely naked, then helped me into the bathtub. They plugged the tub and then each of them took turns peeing into my open mouth but this time I was not allowed to swallow, so it ran down my face and collected in the tub beneath me. As each would finish peeing, I would sit up enough to lick their pussy. When all three finished they hugged each other, took turns kissing my wife, caressing her breasts, and squeezing her beautiful ass. The pee I was laying in got cold and I began noticing the smell. I also noticed that the show they were putting on had my dick as hard as a rock, again, but I was not going to touch it without permission.

Next, they walked into the other room and I could hear them dressing and talking. Then I heard to room door open and close, and this time I heard the deadbolt and safety latch engaged. I was hoping and dreading that my wife was still in the room. After a few minutes, my wife walked back into the bathroom wearing a beautiful, sheer, black bra and panty set. I started to open my mouth to apologize and beg forgiveness when she held her finger to her lips and I knew she didn't want to hear anything from me yet. She sat down on the commode, looked me in the eyes, and then I saw the most beautiful site as a smile began to appear on her face.

The first thing that she told me to do was to roll over, lay as flat as possible, and make sure that I was completely coated with their pee. Trapping my hard-on underneath me brought a groan and a giggle from her. Then she told me that when the maids discovered my little panty-focused pastime they had called her. At first, she didn't believe them, but then the photos arrived that plainly showed my suitcase and other belongings with the panties and toys. She admitted to being furious, then realizing that I wasn't cheating with another woman. She said that I was not excused for keeping secrets from her and that the extra-hard beating of my ass was by her and meant to be a lesson.

Once again, I opened my mouth to speak, she shushed me and then reached behind her and picked up the penis gag from the bathroom counter. She held it out to me and I knew what was required. I took it from her, put it in my mouth, and buckled it behind my head. I had not missed it and my jaw ached a little just from reinserting it. She asked me to nod my head if I agreed to never keep a secret from her again, which I did vigorously. Then she told me to drain the tub, take a very good shower, re-shave my body, give myself the two enemas that she pointed to on the counter, and then come to the bedroom, all with the gag in place and without masturbating.

I followed her instructions while my mind was imagining all the fun that we would be having now that she knew everything. It took a while to finish and when I went into the bedroom she was almost asleep. She told me to put the cock cage back on and lock it, sit down on the chair next to the bed, cuff my wrists together through the slats on the back of the chair, and stare at her while she slept, thinking about how lucky I am to have her and that I will do anything to keep her. One footnote, the chair still had the extra-large butt-plug and sandpaper attached, and I was not about to ask her if I could move it. As I eased down gingerly onto that plug it was easy to see just how lucky I was. As I stared at her I started crying softly with happiness.