Hotel Party

Story Info
Invited to a party with consequences.
5.2k words
4.1
42.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party at the Hotel

My girlfriend Sally and I have been together for a couple of years now since we left College. We both wanted to stay in the area, although our families live hundreds of miles away. We got a flat together and we both have ok jobs. To be honest though, on occasions I have been a complete git to her.

Don't get me wrong, I love her to bits but sometimes she can be a bit straight-laced. So once in a while, I have pushed the boundaries. One time we went away for the weekend and I persuaded her to wear a rather short tight dress. I then hid all the clothes she wanted me to pack. I then replaced them with garments I wanted her to wear like a miniskirt and short dresses. Plus I made sure there was no underwear. On that first night before she knew what I had done, we got a bit amorous and I ripped off her underwear to make sure she would have to go the whole weekend with none. The weekend was spent either her not talking to me or amazing sex. So, yes I have been a git to her.

We had been invited to her cousin's 30th Birthday party at a hotel in their town. Somehow the invite was delayed and we found out the hotel was fully booked. We ending up having to book a room at a hotel across town.

As the day of the party neared, I got to see the invite and it was a 'Black and White' party. So all our party clothes had to be either black or white. Sally asked me what I was going to wear and I thought about just a normal tuxedo and be 'James Bond' for the evening.

Sally's face fell and said, "Can you not be a bit more adventurous?"

I replied, "What do you suggest?"

Sally didn't answer but I could tell her mind was thinking hard.

She then said, "Don't worry, I will think of something for you."

As Sally was so straight-laced, I didn't worry about what she would come up with.

To be honest I didn't think any more of it until the day of the party. With the party on a Friday, we had got the day off work and spent far too long lounging about. We decided to get ready at home and drive straight to the party, leaving the car there overnight.

Sally looked at my naked body as I was about to jump in the shower.

She said "Could I put this cream on you before the shower. It will make your skin softer."

I agreed and soon she had covered my body in cream.

She went on "Stay like that for ten minutes and then jump in the shower and wash it off" and promised me a cup of tea while I wait.

Once I was in the shower, Sally shouted out, "Don't worry if you lose some hair, it is normal and grows back fine."

As I showered though, I looked down in shock. Just about all my body hair was washing down the plughole. After the shower, I dried myself and yes my skin did feel softer.

Leaving the bathroom I spotted what was on the bed. There was a short black pleated skirt, a white short sleeve blouse, long white socks, and some black shoes.

"Well, that's your outfit." I joked. "Where is mine?"

From the other room came Sally all dressed up as a schoolmistress with great cape, mortarboard hat, and a cane.

All I said was "Ah!" and then"Oh!" when I realized.

Before I could object Sally swished the cane and it landed firmly on my bum cheek. It stung like crazy.

"You have put ME through enough over the last two years!" She said, "It is payback time!"

I couldn't believe what was happening but realized I had to go through with it. Sally, using the cane, picked up a pair of girls' white knickers and handed them to me. I slipped them up to my legs. As they neared the top, Sally commanded: "...and you can tuck that silly little thing underneath."

So with cock folded back between my legs and knickers pulled up, Sally then handed me a white bra. Once on, it dug in under my chest and made what little I had filled the two small cups. Things progressed faster as the skirt and blouse were soon on. A school tie with black and white stripes set the outfit off perfectly.

The blouse was a little tight, especially around the chest area and the bra could easily be seen through the thin cotton blouse. The socks and shoes finished the outfit off. Sally then sprayed me with some cheap perfume on the neck and wrists.

"Mmmmm, not good enough," Sally said and handed me a bob wig in the same color as my brown hair.

"Mmmmm, still no!" She said and gave me a pair of glasses.

Sally commanded "That's better! Right, let's go! The case is packed and by the door. You carry that to the car and obviously, I am driving."

As we left our flat, I worried like mad we would see someone we knew. As we went down the stairs, a breeze caught my skirt and I could feel the cold through the thin material of the knickers, but we got to the car without being seen.

I put the case in the boot and was just about to get in the front passenger seat when Sally said rather loudly "Children in the back!"

For far too many miles I just sat there not sure. Twiddling my fingers and the hem of the all too short skirt due to nerves.

After an hour of driving, Sally pulled off the motorway into a service area and parked near to the shops. Sally looked in the mirror at my panicked face.

"Come on, you look fine." She said.

Under her headmistress cape, she wore a black skirt suit and looked very business-like. Leaving the headmistress bits in the car, Sally made me get out and she locked the doors.

I couldn't believe it but soon we were entering the building, my skirt swaying from side to side as I walked. I could tell men looking at me. I was just waiting for someone to shout out about me being in drag, but nobody did.

We sat in a nice restaurant and when the waiter came, Sally said: "My daughter will have a chicken salad as she is watching her weight and I will have the same."

I tried to eat as ladylike as I could, but then what is ladylike apart from not stuffing your face.

Sally insisted I use the toilets as there was still some journey to go. Taking my first trip into a ladies' toilet, it was far cleaner than the gents. In the cubical, I thought about a bit of quick relief but that idea soon disappeared when I heard Sally's voice saying "Hurry up girl!"

Back in the main part, Sally directed us into a shop. As we looked at the various items, Sally chided up. "Ah, Alice! These earrings I think will be perfect for you. Ah, there is a matching necklace and bracelet."

We left the service area with me sporting new holes in my earlobes, a pair of silver dangle earrings, matching necklace and bracelet. I now had something else to twiddle nervously as we drove further towards the party.

It was only as we drew up in the carpark of the party hotel that I fully realized family members were going to see me like this!!

After getting out of the car, Sally donned her cape and mortarboard hat, picked up her cane and gave it a good swish. Locking the doors, Sally pretty much forcing me into the hotel.

We entered the party and luckily it was still early and nobody was drunk. All I got was..."You are brave coming like that." Or "Great outfit!" Soon the drinks were flowing through.

As the evening wore on, Sally started to command me to get her another drink or get some food. At one point though I stumbled and Sally stood up and acted all cross. I could see she winked at the people around us, but to me, she was burning rage. Without a thought she got me to bend over and soon I heard the swish of cane followed by a sharp sting on my bum. She didn't hold back as she hit each of my bum cheeks five times before letting me stand up again.

Now I found myself having to fetch drinks and food for everyone. It wasn't long before I made another mistake and Sally was quick with the cane again. Five more stings on each of my cheeks. I then made another mistake and as Sally got up, I said "Please Sally. Enough."

That made her even more cross, "How dare you call the headmistress by her first name!" She shouted.

Everyone around was laughing like crazy. Sally told me to bend over again, but I refused. I don't know why but soon two men held my arms and I was forced over a chair. With them holding me down, I couldn't move.

"Right!" Said Sally, "I was going to give you five on each cheek for the mistake, but its five more for not addressing me correctly and ten more for not bending over!"

Before Sally swished the cane, she lifted the back of my skirt and then pulled down the back of the knickers just enough to reveal the red lines from the previous canings.

The volume of the music seemed to go up to drown out my shouts as stinging hit after stinging hit was administered by Sally. I soon had twenty fresh red lines on each of my bum cheeks. They felt raw and I was shaking now. I was so confused, that another mistake was not long in coming. I spilled a drink on a man's trousers.

Sally shot up and was waving the cane around, with cheers from everyone in the room. They were all getting very drunk.

"What are you going to do about Stevens trousers you have ruined?" Sally demanded.

"I don't know?" That was all I could reply.

It was going way too far, but I was powerless to stop it. I was also thinking though, was I enjoying this? Yes, I was enjoying this even with the pain in my rear!

Sally cut my thoughts. "Right, do you want twenty more on each cheek or something else?"

"Something else of course," I replied.

"Are you sure, and you HAVE to do it?" Sally inquired.

"Yes, I think so, yes." Anything but more cane I thought.

Sally then said loudly "Right, everyone heard that. Now take Steven, behind that curtain and give him a good blowjob!"

I had never seen this face on her before and I was scared. Everyone else was laughing hysterically, especially Steven.

My mind was racing, did I want to do it? What would it be like? Slowly I was directed to the curtain and told to kneel. Soon, all the party-goers could see were my shoes and knees as well as Stevens shoes under the curtain. The crowd cheered as it was obvious what was going on.

The music had stopped momentarily, just as I unzipped Stevens fly. I then pulled out his now semi-hard dick. Before my eyes was a reasonable sized cock, although what I didn't like was that it smelt a bit of wee. Any doubts I had were soon put to rest, as Sally came behind the curtain and tapped my bum a few times with the cane.

Stevens cock was inside my mouth and it was a very strange feeling. As my lips closed around his shaft, he let out a gentle sigh. It made everyone at the party laugh crazily and chink their glasses in celebration.

I felt Stevens hand on the back of my head as he carefully slid his rod further into my mouth and back out again. With every forward motion, I could tell his cock was getting harder, longer and thicker. After only a few minutes he was building up quite a pace. I tried to look up at him, but his head was back. Both his hands were on my head now and the gentle slides were now full-blown thrusts deep into the back of my mouth. Once his cock tip was reaching the back of my throat, he would linger there and then pull out for another thrust. Soon I had his entire hard cock in my mouth, with his balls slapping against my chin. Out and then back in again but more forceful and staying in for longer. His grip of my head became more powerful and then with an almighty thrust he pushed deep into my mouth and stayed there. I couldn't breathe so I started to struggle, but his strong hands held my head tight. One more thrust stronger than any other and at its deepest, I felt the jet of hot sperm blast into my mouth and throat.

As I coughed, all around were cheering as Steven came out from behind the curtain with a massive grin on his face.

I then heard Sally say rather loudly "I knew he played both sides of the fence!"

Everyone roared with laughter even more at this. As I came out, no one took any notice of me except Sally who made the rest of my evening hell. I waited hand and foot on everyone, getting drinks and food. They even got me to go out to the main part of the hotel to get things to embarrass me. They were plastering me with drink as well. Spiking whatever I was drinking with double vodkas, etc..

I then made another mistake on a particular drink. I thought Sally's uncle Ken wanted whisky and water, but he wanted whisky and soda. Within a minute I was back behind the curtain sucking Uncle Ken's rather short and fat cock. Seeing me in the school uniform, he didn't last long and soon shot his load into my mouth. I thought the evening couldn't get any stranger but it did.

On my next mistake, directed by Sally I was physically picked up by the men who then bound me face down to a table. My head was off one end and my legs were tied to the legs of the table on the other side. Things just got crazy as I found a cock being pushed against my lips. I couldn't do anything as my hands were tied to the other table legs. Worse though, I felt my skirt being lifted, knickers slipped down slightly and then something cold on my butt hole. As a cock was enjoying my mouth, I felt fingers slip into my rear with cold cream or something on them. My mind had enjoyed the action behind the curtain, but did I like this? As something warm touched the outside of my butt hole, I was still thinking about whether this was good or bad. The cock in my mouth was pushed deep and the cock at my rear slid in. The pain was bad but only for a few seconds. As the cock ventured further into me, my mind decided instantly that this was amazing.

These two men were working to the party music, but all too soon one came inside me. He was replaced by a fresh cock. A rhythm grew with every fresh cock. More cream was applied to my ass when the men requested it. A blast of cum after blast was deposited within me. I was so drunk that I didn't realize when the party finished, I had satisfied every man there, including the music DJ.

After people left, Sally untied me and helped me clean up the situation. I ached terribly, especially around my mouth and ass. Over twenty men had used me and I needed to rest.

Once cleaned up and looking presentable again it was pub chucking out time. Sally told me there were no taxis available and we would have to walk to our hotel.

Getting the bags from the car, the late-night air was really cold and the breeze was up. I had to fight the hem on my skirt as well as cart the case to our hotel. All the while men were giving me the come on with lewd suggestions. My mind just thought of what I had already done and maybe if I wasn't quite so tired and drunk, I would have taken them up on the offers.

At our hotel, we quickly booked in. Although I hadn't cum all night, I didn't feel as if I had missed out on anything or the need to relieve myself. After a shower, Sally handed me a short bright pink satin nightie to wear and we bedded down for the night.

In the morning, Sally had set the alarm so we wouldn't miss breakfast. After my wash, I came back into the main bedroom to find a short dress laid out on the bed with bra and knickers.

Sally "Come on Alice. Time to get dressed and breakfast."

Me "But what about normal clothes?"

Sally said stifling laughter "Don't be silly Alice, this is what you have this weekend." She went on "It's Saturday and after breakfast we are meeting up with the girls in town for the day, to hit the shops." My face fell.

I didn't argue, I just did what Sally wanted. Before I slipped the nice pink knickers on, Sally kindly slipped some cream on my butt hole that was feeling quite sore, as well as on my red cheeks from the canings.

With pink knickers and matching bra on, I then picked up the pink dress. It had six large buttons down the front and nipped in just below the bust area, with skirt part being flared out. As I put the dress on Sally burst out laughing. I looked at her puzzled.

Sally "The buttons go at the back silly billy."

Putting the dress on correctly, I couldn't do the top three buttons up, but Sally helped me. I looked in the mirror once Sally had given me some makeup. I looked pretty good, but the dress was too short. It made my legs go on forever, but the hem was only a fraction below my bum and the light soft material of the flared skirt needed very little to flutter up. Sally lifted the back of the skirt to admire the view. She pulled up the knickers slightly higher to reveal more of my cheeks. Sally then finished me off with a pair of heeled mules with white straps.

Going to breakfast I felt a complete idiot in the dress, but I just got men looking at me and gawping. My every move was watched. As I sat for breakfast I was being watched by a dozen pairs of male eyes. They watched me select my breakfast and eat it. It was unnerving and oppressive having this watch on me.

Leaving the hotel after breakfast, Sally had another laugh as the weather was not as good as I had hoped and there was quite a breeze. So I was going to spend the entire day holding the hem of my skirt down, so as not to reveal my pink knickers...great!

As we met the others in a café in town, they were sitting at a table enjoying a morning coffee. One of them, Sally's cousin Janice liked my dress and grabbed the hem and held it up for all in our party to see the wonderful detail on the hem of the dress. I was embarrassed as everyone in the café had now had a clear eyeful on my entire knickers.

Janice "First off, while we enjoy this coffee, hasn't Alice got an appointment next door?"

I was whisked next door to a beauticians. Helped out of the dress and into a robe, I had my fingernails and toenailed worked on professionally and fingernail extensions. I was then treated to a full makeover. Once I thought I was done though they directed me to a room at the back. I took off the robe and bra and made me lay on a medical table. I was transfixed as a lady dressed in a medical smock, then started to inject my chest with very large syringes. She could tell I was concerned but also curious.

She said "Don't worry love, this won't hurt. It gives a short term boost to the...er, smaller bosom. It's a mix of saline, neutral fatty acids, and a fixing agent. All perfectly harmless"

Two injections in each breast area later, I was helped back up. Looking down, I now sported two well-rounded D sized breasts. After being handed a new more generous bra, we found it difficult to fit the dress over the new assets but managed in the end. Soon I found myself back in the café sitting down with the others. The dress showed my new cleavage off quite well and I found new male customers enjoying the 'show'.

Sally pulled out my credit card from her bag saying, "Right, Alice here is funding today's shopping trip, so let us have some fun and buy Alice a new wardrobe."

We were off from shop to shop. I managed to direct them to the main high street shops we had back at home. My idea is that we would get the clothes home and then I could take them back locally for a refund.

Things were getting crazy though as dress after dress was purchased. How did Sally know my PIN? Everything that was purchased they demanded I put them on to show everyone. All the dresses were very short, as were the skirts. All the tops were either skin-tight, see-through or both. More bra and knicker sets and nightwear were purchased, all lacy, silky and hiding little. Many different shoe types and colors, mostly higher heeled but nothing that would take me over 5'9", were bought. I was knackered by late afternoon.

As I thought the joke was nearing the end, I heard the girls agreeing to us all going out for a meal tonight...on me!!

We got a taxi back to the hotel and went straight to our room. Sally didn't give me a chance to rest. So I was back in the shower, dried and Sally was looking at what I was to wear for the evening. What Sally had chosen for me was a small pair of knickers and a glitzy gold stretchy strapless mini dress with a zip down the back. With high heeled stiletto gold strappy shoes and a bolero jacket, Sally was happy with my look. She wore one of her favorite trouser suits and she looked very smart as we headed for the door.

12