Hotel Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the restaurant, I was directed to the backbench, with Sally on one side and Janice the other. Behind us was the wall, so I could see the whole room. At our long table, there were almost twenty, ten men and ten women. As we enjoyed our food and wine, I quickly noticed though the wine flowed a bit too easily. Soon everyone was getting a bit loud.

Sally piped up about my new breasts, which due to the volume of her whisper, everyone in the restaurant heard about. Things got worse as Sally insisted on showing everyone at our table my new breasts. She just yanked down the front of my strapless dress and with Janice's help, the bolero jacket was pulled to the sides. Everyone got an eyeful of my breasts, not just on our table. I quickly covered them back up, but Sally wasn't happy.

As we waited for our desserts, Sally winked at Janice and I found the zip at the back of my dress going down. I clutched at the bolero jacket to cover my boobs. I was made to stand slightly and the zip went the final bit. Soon the dress was off me. Sally placed it in her bag on the other side of her. I now sat there in just the small knickers and bolero jacket. I wanted to curl up in a ball. Sally looked at me squirming uncomfortably.

Sally "I am just about to take the jacket off you. Do you want to get under the table?"

As I slipped down, the jacket was taken from me and I sat down with just the knickers on. The table cloth hid my state of undress very well. I noticed Sally and Janice moved closer to each other so no one would notice I had gone. The chatter carried on above the table as I was directed to one male crotch. He unzipped himself and soon I had a fresh cock in front of my eyes. Mulling over the previous evening, I had greatly enjoyed giving blowjobs for the first time. So I set upon this penis like a cat upon its prey. His cock quickly got very stiff indeed but he couldn't thrust from his seated position. I had to do all the work with my hands and mouth. As the desserts were being delivered, he came in my mouth. I was soon directed to a second, then a third cock. Blast after blast of sperm hit the back of my throat. I had made the tenth and final man cum just as the coffees were being drunk.

Above, they decided to have a few more drinks and I was now directed to between a ladies' legs. Soon her knickers were pulled to one side and I set about licking her tight pussy. This was not new to me, as Sally had trained me when we had first got together. My tongue lapped faster and I used my fingers to help. Soon her legs clamped the sides of my head and I felt her shiver. After a few seconds, she released her legs and I was directed to another.

Drinks and coffees continued to flow as I was first directed to all the remaining women. I then went back to a couple of the men who were ready for a second shot.

As things were winding down in the restaurant, I sat exhausted for a few minutes before Sally yanked me back up onto the bench seat as no staff or other customers were about. The dress was quickly put back on me as was the jacket.

I asked Sally for a coffee, but she replied: "You have had your dessert, Alice!" She laughed out loud.

Once the bill was paid with my credit card, we were soon off into the late chilly evening. Every step towards our hotel was a chore and I soon fell asleep in the pink satin nightie as my head hit the pillow. I seemed to have dreams about sucking cocks now and having large dicks filling my ass. It was so strange as I enjoyed every minute of those dreams.

On Sunday, Sally told me we were going to church and then to look around a big old castle not far away. Today I was to wear yellow knickers and a very girlie and very short bright coral strappy dress made of chiffon. It was Aline being tight just under the breast area and fanned out quite a bit. It only just covered my breasts and bum. Sally didn't care and everyone watched me again during breakfast.

We met up with many of Sally's family at the church and we entered. I wasn't a churchgoer which upset Sally a bit. So I didn't know what went on at these events.

Soon we had found two pews for the family. Four of the family including Sally and I were in the front one and other family members behind.

I just thought it was so boring as various people preached and we sang a couple of songs. Then as we sang the third song standing up, I felt a hand on my behind lift the hem of my dress. My yellow knickers were gently pulled down. I tried to carry on singing, as the priest was looking at me. I felt something push against my butt hole and it slipped in. Whoever it was behind me was having a great time and all Sally's family were stifling laughs while trying to sing. With quite a forceful thrust, whatever it was, was pushed home deep into my backside. My sphincter closed around it, holding it firmly in place. My knickers were pulled up and dress back down. At the end of the song, I had to sit down and whatever it was, the pain shot up inside me. I suffered in silence though as I didn't think screaming out in the middle of a church congregation would have been a good move.

As the service drew to a close, I was asked to go up and be greeted by the priest and his attendants and when things ended I was taken to a room at the back. Before I could say anything, I soon had the priests cock deep within my mouth and him thrusting home with his assistant pumping hard into my backside. Once they finished the choirmaster and another church person had their turns. With four fresh lots of cum inside me, I was allowed to stand once the butt plug had been replaced and I straightened my clothes and headed back to Sally.

After a short journey, the two of us entered the national trust castle ruins. It was a chilly and breezy day and without a jacket or cardigan, I soon had goosebumps. Keeping the hem of the dress down became a full-time occupation. With high heels and no bra, the new breasts did whatever they wanted. Jiggling about like two kittens under a blanket. I then noticed my nipples were hard and poking out of the chiffon material and were bouncing around as if to attract every male eye in view range.

Some of Sally's family met us at the castle and were laughing at my predicament. The wind was getting stronger and I noticed more visitors to the castle, it was getting busy. I was then forced to walk around the battlements. All the while holding the family picnic bag and cool bag. The hem of the dress was going everywhere and I gave up trying to keep it down. With the bright yellow knickers, all could see what they wanted to. The day wore on with the dress barely covering my knickers. I guessed by the time we left, just about all visitors had seen my knickers.

That evening in the hotel restaurant Sally was giggling to herself about the days' events.

I said, "Well thank god we will be home tomorrow."

Sally replied "Tomorrow? Tomorrow? No, we are here all week! I booked you a week's holiday with your boss a month ago."

I was in a state of shock and Sally's wide grim turned into a full belly laugh. Other restaurant goers looked round to see what was occurring.

12