Hotel Reception Woman

Story Info
Hotel reception woman makes an impression.
5.8k words
4.69
17.6k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers

Being a frequent traveler all over the world has given me a variety of check-in experiences at some of the best hotels. The upscale hotels train their staff to make the mundane process as easy and smooth as possible with fake smiles, half-hearted questions about your trip, and less-than-pleasurable courtesies. But oftentimes it's the genuine clerk, who enjoys her job and is naturally friendly to people she just meets who exceed your expectations. The latter is what I experienced checking into the smaller 3-star hotel in Nashville, for a last-minute trip. I'm accustomed to staying at the larger Marriott, Grand Hyatt, or Four Seasons which deliver room service and all the conveniences experienced travelers expect.

It was already a long day, with multiple flight delays, bad airport food, and a crying baby with a frustrated mom behind me on my last leg. I just wanted to crawl into bed and watch TV until I fell asleep. The thought of relaxing my weariness reminded me I didn't confirm my hotel reservation. "Shit!" collecting my bag off the carousel. "The Marriott should have a room, no big deal," as I pulled my phone out waiting for my Uber to arrange my room. After three calls to the top hotels in Nashville and hearing three rejections due to the dentists' convention in town, the thought of relaxing tonight was diminishing. I saw an airport taxi go by with what looked like a regional hotel chain with the promise of comfortable beds, the best rates, and a free breakfast. "Sure, why not," I thought and dialed the easy phone number.

My Uber dropped me off 15 minutes later in front of the hotel and I walked into a welcoming, warm lobby with a small reception counter with two computer screens. What made the reception area even better than the ambiance, was the pretty woman behind the counter with a big beautiful smile and warm eyes. I half expected her to speak Italian to me, but maybe she was Greek or another Mediterranean ethnicity. She greeted me by name, a nice touch, and immediately I felt better about my day. She made small talk as she got my particulars, and I started to warm up to my new favorite hotel, or maybe it was this woman. I started noticing more details about her; her thick long brown hair, her big brown eyes, her long eyelashes, and her glossy lips. Her lips were perfectly plump, with heavy lip glass that made them shiny and irresistible, and a lip piercing that made me want to kiss her. As she stepped back from the counter to get the printout for me to sign, I was shocked, impressed, and thoroughly turned on seeing her curves for the first time. Her blue blouse was holding back the biggest, fullest boobs I have seen in a long time. As she turned slightly, I would have seen her bra from her gaping buttons if it wasn't for the camisole she wore under her blouse. I suddenly felt my cock stir in my jeans.

"And if you could just sign here, I'll get you your keys," she said with that warm inviting smile.

Her eyebrows went up, catching me looking at her chest, but still smiling, "Oh yeah, right," I quickly recovered.

"Enjoy your stay, Sir," still holding her smile.

"Thank you so much," looking at her nametag, "Cassie," offering her my smile. I stepped into the small elevator and watched Cassie move from around the high counter, across the lobby, to the plate of cookies for arriving guests. The way her hips swayed, her thick booty looked in her black pants, and the slight shift of her big boobs with every step gave me motivation to get to know this woman better.

I got to my room, tossed my bag on the floor, and turned on a hot shower. Standing under the water, soaking my muscles, my mind went to Cassie's big beautiful boobs. I wondered how they must look in her bras, how they must feel in my hands, wondering what her nipples looked like, tasted like. My thick cock started stirring, the images of Cassie running through my mind. I gripped my fat shaft, stroking softly as I thought about kissing her luscious lips and sucking on her big tits. I wanted to enjoy this further and decided to get out and stroke to some big busty porn. As I stepped out to grab a towel, I knocked the other towel into the toilet, frustrated at my clumsiness, I dropped the one I was holding on the shower floor. I was so frustrated and mad, that I started laughing at myself, wondering how bad could things get. I dried off with the 2 hand towels and slipped into my loose shorts to watch TV. I called downstairs to ask for fresh towels for the morning, and the voice on the other end caught me off guard, bringing a smile to my face again.

"Good Evening Rick, how can I help?" Cassie asked.

"Um, oh hello Cassie. I hate to admit this, but I dropped both my towels, is there anyone you could send a couple more up to my room, please?"

"Oh of course. I'll send those up to you right away. Is there anything else I can do for you?" she asked with that friendly voice.

The things I wanted to tell her she could help with but instead, "That will do it. Thanks so much," and ended the call.

Shortly after there was a soft knock on the door, "Oh good, room service just in time," I thought as I fired up my laptop. I opened the door quickly, expecting to find a room service maid holding my towels, instead, it was Cassie holding my towels with a smile.

"Oh, um, hey Cassie. I was expecting room service," offering to take the towels from her.

"Oh no, we are too small for all that," she giggled. "We only have room service for checkouts in the morning. I'll hang them up for you if you'd like?" waiting for me to open the door for her to come in.

"Oh, yeah, right. Sure, that works," stepping aside to let her through. She gave me that big smile and moved past me to the bathroom. I had a perfect view of her ass move by, and her boobs looked even bigger up close. Forgetting I was only wearing loose shorts, no boxers, and no shirt, I wasn't paying attention to my thick cock stirring again as she put the towels on the small rack on the wall. "Thanks for bringing the towels up Cassie, it's much appreciated," starting more conversation with her.

"Of course! My pleasure!" and she turned to walk out of the bathroom.

"Do you get off work anytime soon? Maybe we could get a late dinner or drink?" admiring her deep but classy cleavage.

She blushed immediately like this was new to her. "Well, I get off at 11 PM, so maybe?" she offered.

"That works for me if you are," I said more excitedly than expected.

"Sure, sounds nice. But, um, you should probably put some pants on," looking down at my shorts, the outline of my fat cockhead clearly visible.

"Oh yeah, right!" laughing nervously. Realizing my cock is semi, trying not to focus on her huge boobs. "Sorry about that," casually lowered my hand to cover my hardness. "I am easily aroused by a beautiful curvy woman," winking at her with a smile.

"Oh, really?" she giggled, and we shared a casual laugh. "So it's the curves that do it for you huh? It's usually my boobs that get all the attention," as she glanced down at her chest, blushing.

"Well, if we're being honest it was your big brown eyes and stunning smile that caught my attention first," stepping closer to her. "I didn't notice your curves until later," looking into her curious eyes.

She moved to the side slightly, her eyes darting down to my crotch, and back into my eyes.

I moved my hand up to her cheek, now standing right in front of her, "And these sexy full lips are amazing," as I slowly rested my thumb on her glossy lower lip. "Would you mind if I kissed you?" I whispered.

She smiled slightly, nodded her head slightly as my thumb left her lip, and I leaned in to kiss her.

As soon as my lips touched hers, I felt her lips part slightly, offering me more of her. Our tongues met, and our kiss turned into a wonderful erotic make-out session. I felt her pierced tongue swirl around mine. When my hands went to her hips, she let out a soft moan, so I squeezed. My hands slid up along her ribs, and as soon as I felt the strong fabric of her bra, she broke our kiss, put her hand on my bare chest, and said, "You have to wait until our first date."

I smiled, "Of course!" chuckling. "I can't wait to! And I love your tongue piercing!" making her giggle.

"I thought you might like that," diverting her eyes from mine.

"Do you want to meet in the lobby?"

"Umm, no. Umm, let's meet at Sammy's across the street," she replied, suddenly more nervous.

"Sure. See you in a couple hours Cassie," moving to open the door for her. As she walked out of the room, I admired her thick full ass swaying down the hall.

The next couple of hours of waiting were torture. Thinking of her kiss, how her soft plump lips felt. How her tongue tasted, her steel piercing, and her curves in my hands. I wanted more of her.

I went early to Sammie's, a small bar and grill, filled with mostly tourists staying at the numerous nearby hotels. On the stage in the back was a duo playing top country hits in the back where I chose a booth farthest from the band. I was sipping on my tall glass of ice water when I saw Cassie walk through the doors looking around. The blue blouse was gone, replaced with a cute button-up sweater, and her full lips had a new coat of shiny pink lip gloss.

I stood up to get her attention and greeted her with an awkward hug. She slid into the booth and I followed, sitting next to her. We ordered her an old fashion, which gave me some insight into the woman I was getting to know better. We talked through a couple of songs, getting to know each other, teasing each other, and talking about our spontaneous meet and kiss in my hotel room earlier. When she told me she had delivered lots of towels and things to guest rooms and never kissed a guest before, my hand went to her thick thigh. I felt her flinch, then smile at me, letting me know she enjoyed the touch. I caressed the top of her thigh from her knee to mid-thigh through a couple more songs, until I couldn't resist her lips any longer and asked if I could kiss her. Without a response, she leaned into me and planted her full glossy lips on mine. The kiss was soft, sensual, making my cock stir in my pants. Our lips parted briefly, before breaking our kiss, and she looked around the room nervously, as if she had just been caught making out.

"Everything okay?" I asked softly, still caressing her thigh.

"Yeah, sorry. But I need to tell you something," suddenly blushing again.

I looked at her to continue without saying anything and felt her hand cover my hand on her thigh.

"I'm married," she blurted, and paused, letting me soak in the news. "I figured since you are traveling, and didn't expect anything more it would be okay with you?" saying more in the form of a question than a statement.

"Um, yeah. I mean, not like it can be a regular thing living 2,000 miles away. I saw you and just had to have you," letting her know I wanted her badly.

"Okay good. I didn't want it to be weird, but wanted you to know. I have never done this before, and it's just so exciting," she blushed again. She leaned into me again to kiss me, this time it was her hand that landed on my upper thigh.

Feeling her hand so close to my cock was turning me on, making my cock stiffen even more. My hand went back to her thigh, sliding further up, I felt her thighs part to give me more access and rolled my hand inward. "How about we take this up to my room before people start getting jealous?" kissing her lower lip.

She just nodded in a little girl kind of way.

I slid out of the booth, offering my hand to her as she scooted out. Her big boobs had a perfect jiggle in her sweater as she scooted over the seat, I could see a slight outline of her nipples stiff through her sweater. She took my hand and held onto it as we left the bar and crossed the street to the hotel. I used the key card to go through the back door of the hotel so her co-workers wouldn't notice her with a guest. As soon as the elevator doors closed we were all over each other in a deep passionate kiss. I held her pretty face in my hands as we made out, our tongues swirling. She flicked her pierced tongue along my lip and tongue, and made us both smile, knowing what she was hinting at.

I unlocked my hotel door, feeling my cock swelling at the anticipation of enjoying her curvy body, and guided her inside. Our kissing quickly picked up where we left off in the elevator, exploring each other's tongues. My hands started roaming over her curvy body, squeezing her ass in both hands to pull her closer, up her rib cage, and over her left boob, so soft and full. I started to unbutton her sweater and her hands went to my hips, watching me with every button until I was able to push her sweater back off her shoulders to the floor. Her nipples were rock hard poking through her camisole and bra. As I reached up to squeeze her big boobs, her hands went to my belt, quickly unhooking it and undoing my pants. I looked her in the eyes as my zipper went down, and so did she, all the way down to her knees while looking up at me. My cock was rock hard, contained in my boxers, she put her fingers into the elastic band and pulled them over my cock and down my thighs.

"Oh my," as my cock sprung free. She held the base of my cock, looked up at me, and ran her tongue piercing over the head of my fat cock. She smiled at me as I watched her tease me with her tongue until her plump lips wrapped around my bulbous cockhead.

I put my hand in her thick hair, feeling her soft full lips wrapped around me and I let out an "Aahh, damn your lips are amazing." Feeling her mouth sink further down on me, I looked down to watch her lips work my cock perfectly. The way she twisted her lips around me like a lollipop showed her eagerness to please me.

"I love your smooth balls," she whispered, not taking her eyes off my cock as she cupped them in one hand, stroking my shaft with the other.

"You keep that up and I won't be able to hold back," I admitted, pulling back and helping her up off her knees. I lifted her camisole quickly over her head and paused to admire her massive flesh held in her black flowered bra. "Wow, you are beautiful," cupping and softly squeezing her boobs in both hands. I leaned down to kiss the tops of them, then licking and sucking all over her soft flesh as I reached behind her and undid the numerous clasps of her bra. As I released her bra from her boobs, she moaned in such a sensual way, I wanted to hear more. I plunged my mouth on her right nipple, sucking as much of it into my mouth as I could, released, and then to the other one. While I suckled on her nipples I lowered my hands to her pants. Looking up at her eyes, they were closed as I undid her pants and pushed them down her thighs. I cupped her pussy in my hand as she parted her legs for me, her juices soaking through her panties, while I tweaked a nipple between my fingers at the same time.

Guiding her back onto the bed, she pulled her panties off and spread her legs for me. Her pussy was smooth, with plump lips, glistening with wetness. I pushed her legs up, knees bent as I stood between them, rubbing the head of my fat cock up and down on her pussy.

"You're teasing me," she whispered, letting me know she wanted me inside her.

Holding my cock in my hand, I tapped the head on her pussy, lubing me up, and pressed to her entrance. Leaning forward, both hands next to her, I slowly sank my thick cock into her. She gasped, eyes wide, as she looked up at me, pleasure on her face as I sank into her deeper, pushing until I was balls deep.

I held my cock still inside her, feeling her adjust, feeling her inner walls gripping my shaft. "Oh, you like it deep don't you baby girl," as I lowered my hips, pulling on her clit as I backed out slowly, then pushed back inside her.

"Ugh," feeling the invasion again, "I do! Hmm" escaped her lips as she looked up into my eyes.

I grabbed both her legs and put them on my shoulders as I stood between her thighs, building a rhythm with every long stroke into her. Her tits started to jiggle with every thrust, and she grabbed them. As she held her soft flesh, I reached down and held her nipples between my fingers as I continued to fuck her with long deep strokes. Giving her the random hard, deep thrust that made her gasp or whimper out loud. I could feel her juices on my balls every time I went into her deep. She threw her head back, and arched her back up into me for more, exposing her bare neck and I sensed what she wanted. My hand left her left nipple and went to her neck, wrapping my fingers around her throat as she looked at me. She gave me a naughty look, letting me know she loved it, so I squeezed. Her pussy responded immediately, suddenly more slick and wet as I thrust into her.

She bit her lower lip, putting her hands above her head, stretching her body out for me to use as I wanted. I felt her pussy gush more, knowing she was close to her orgasm that I was about to deny.

She started nodding her head, "Yes! Yes! in a raspy voice as I held her throat.

I let go of her throat and she gasped and choked, as I pulled my cock out of her pussy.

"No! No, please!" she whispered.

"You're going to have to earn it," I whispered, burying my face into her soft boob flesh. I started sucking her soft flesh, all over, biting her skin and sucking into my mouth, and she moaned. Her moans were driving me crazy, encouraging me to dominate her.

"Anything," she hissed, her hands still above her head.

"Good girl," I assured her.

"Mmm, oh my god," she moaned.

Turning her legs over the other to turn her over, "Get that ass up," and smacked her big ass as soon as she rolled over. "Grab the headboard, and tell me what you want," delivering another firm smack on the same ass cheek.

She moved forward and reached for the headboard as fast as she could, wincing at the slaps to her ass, but not hesitating. She looked back at me, her long thick brown hair in her face, but not releasing the headboard with her hands to move it, "Fuck me with that big cock! Please Daddy!" she said with eagerness.

Hearing her call me daddy made me smile with pleasure as I eased up behind her thick ass. I grabbed her ass with both hands, "You like this big fat cock don't you baby girl?" knowing she did.

"Hmm, hmm," was all that left her lips before I pushed my hard wet cock back inside her from behind.

I thrust my cock in and out of her for several minutes but knew I wouldn't last much longer. "Fuck you are so tight!" pumping into her faster and harder. I loved making her big tits swing and slap with every thrust I gave her. She let out several deep grunts and whimpers when I would bottom out inside her. I felt her pussy clamp down on my shaft, "Oh, you wanna cum don't you baby girl? Going to cream my cock now?"

"Oh, yes! Fuck, don't stop," she demanded. "Please, fuck," was all she said before I felt her clamp down on my shaft and her ass start to shake.

Feeling her orgasm, I reached up and grabbed her thick brown hair and pulled. "That's it, cream my cock! Fuck yes!" thrusting harder and faster. "Going to fill your married pussy with cum!" I shouted.

"Do it Daddy!" she screamed back at me.

I thrust as hard n fast as I could until I exploded, filling her married pussy with several bursts of my warm man juice. I grunted with a couple more hard deep thrusts, her pussy milking every drop from me. I held my cock still, marinating my cum inside her, laying across her back, moving her hair to one side, and whispering in her ear, "Fuck you are so hot and tight!"

"Oh my god, I haven't had cock in forever," as she let go of the headboard and collapsed on the bed.

As my cock started to soften I eased out of her, causing her to gasp, feeling the sudden emptiness and rush of cum leaving her gaping pussy. "Doesn't your husband fuck you? Or is he small?" I asked curiously from her last comment about not having cock in forever.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
588 Followers
12