Hotel Reception Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to roll to her back, so I lifted myself to allow her, my chest now against her big boobs. "I don't have a husband, silly." she giggled. "I'm married to my wife," she laughed.

"What? No way?" I said in shock and amusement. "Seriously? Damn, your hot factor keeps rising," laughing with her, brushing her long hair out of her pretty face.

"Yeah! I haven't been with a man in years, and never like that," she blushed. "Oh my god, you are bigger than our dildo."

"Wow! Now that is hot!" and we both laughed again.

"And I need to go home before she starts calling. I work overtime, but not like this," she smiled and lifted to kiss me.

I watched her dress, grabbing a towel to wipe the globs of cum now running down her thighs. "Geez, it's never-ending. You cum a lot!"

"I do, especially in round one. Do you think we could have a round two while I am still in town?" giving her a hopeful grin.

"Hmm, maybe. We'll see," she teased.

I walked her to the elevator and leaned in to kiss her again. "By the way, I love it when you call me Daddy," I whispered in her ear.

"Good! Because my fantasy has always been an older man making me his baby girl."

"Would love to hear more about your fantasies then," as she stepped into the elevator and let the doors close.

The business meetings the next day were torture. All I could think about was getting back to my new favorite hotel and seeing if Cassie was available for a real dinner date. The disappointment on my face must have been apparent when I walked into the lobby and an older balding man was at the corner. He was friendly enough, welcoming me back and offering a warm cookie. I mentioned that it must be Cassie's day off as I introduced myself. He confirmed it was and asked how my stay had been so far. "Wonderful," was all I could say without giving him the reasons why of course.

I got to my room, tossed my jacket on the couch, and turned on the TV for some noise, the light on my room phone was blinking red. I checked the message, and the sound of Cassie's voice was arousing.

"Hi Rick, hope you had a great day. I won't be working today, but I'd love to hear from you. Text me at..."

I quickly texted her, "Hey Cassie, great to hear from you. Would you be available tonight for a dinner date?" smile emoji.

After several long minutes, "Yes, wife is working late shift," blushing smile emoji.

"Nice, how about 6 pm at Kayne Prime Steakhouse?"

"That sounds wonderful!"

"Cassie, I would love to see you in a dress! Hope that won't get you into trouble?" as I made my request.

"Not at all. I was already thinking of the one I think you would like," wink emoji, evil grin emoji.

"I can't wait!" as I headed for a shower.

I got to the restaurant early, to bribe the hostess with a back booth. I watched the door and waited eagerly for Cassie to walk through the doors. As soon as I saw her, time stopped, and the room went silent. I stared as she looked around for me, talking to the hostess, and then looking in my direction. Walking towards me, her hips swaying in her navy halter dress, even her big boobs had a slight sway with every step she took. Her plump lips were covered in lip gloss, and her eyes with the right touch of mascara, making them bigger and brighter. Her hair was stunning, in the sexiest braided pigtails a woman can wear. I was nervous to stand to greet her, knowing I was getting aroused, but stood anyway. I greeted her with a hug and a kiss, she smelled amazing.

We sat and ordered a drink, sitting side by side in the booth, enjoying the music and talking about the craziness of meeting and how we met. I complimented her on her dress, admiring her amazingly huge boobs, as my hand rested on her bare knee. She gave me that big smile, letting me know she enjoyed my touches, and blushed when I admitted that I couldn't help myself from admiring her big beautiful boobs, looking down into her cleavage, as my fingertips fanned out across her bare thigh.

She thanked me, telling me she has always been self-conscious about being so blessed up top, but that she enjoyed the attention I gave her, feeling her legs part slightly, rolling my hand inward.

We started teasing each other more, her hand on my thigh, tracing the outline of my growing cock over my pants as I slid my fingertips further up her bare thigh. caressing her soft skin.

I complimented her hair, removing my hand from her inner thigh to caress the tight long braid over her ear. I gave it a taunt pull, not too tight, just letting her know I knew why she braided her hair.

"I thought you might like that," she blushed. Her eyes looked around the room and added, "I have always wanted a strong man to pull my hair."

I rolled the end of the braid in my fingers, "I plan on doing just that, baby girl. And more," I winked at her. "So you have never been with a dominant man?"

She shook her head no, tilting her head down, already sinking into the perfect submissive she was becoming.

I reached under her chin, lifting her head to look me in the eyes, "I have a feeling we may be experiencing several 'firsts' tonight then," as I reached around the back of her head, pulling her face into mine for a kiss. As I released her lips from mine, I asked her if she'd like to go for a walk and get some fresh air.

She agreed, and we left the restaurant into the warm night air. We walked hand in hand, sharing our lives and some of our dreams. I couldn't help myself from taking long glances over at her luscious curves as we walked.

"You really do have a big boob fetish don't you?" she teased me.

"I do! I can't help it. Your big boobs, your hips, and your booty are incredibly tempting," I admitted while enjoying the view of her. We reached a small park with a small lake and a wooden bridge. As we stopped to look over the leg, she had her elbows on the wooden rail and I eased up behind her, my hands around her waist, then slid them up to cup her big boobs. I squeezed and she gave a pleasurable moan. My cock hardened as I pressed against her thick ass while holding and squeezing her big boobs. I slipped my left hand into the top of her dress, feeling her hard nipple through her bra, with my right pulled back on her braid and whispered in her ear I wanted to take her right here, right now.

"Right here?" she gasped, but excited.

"Yes, I'm going to fuck you right here on this bridge," as I pulled her dress up over her ass. "Just hold the rail," as I yanked her panties down to her knees.

"Oh my god! What if someone sees us?" she asked nervously.

I opened the front of her dress, her big boobs falling out over the front, barely contained in her bra. I played with her nipples, now exposed, as I undid my pants with my other hand. "Sshh, no one will see," pressing my fat cockhead to her wet entrance.

"Hmm," tilting her head back.

I reached for her pigtails and drove my cock into her, hard and deep. As I pulled back on her hair, my cock felt so good inside her tight wet pussy. "You love it deep and hard don't you Cas?" more as a given statement than a question.

She yelped out a "Yes!" and gripped the rail in front of her.

I was giving her solid strong thrusts, and her big boobs bounced out over the top of her bra and started slapping. I let go of her hair with one hand and reached around to squeeze her big tits. I pulled and tweaked her nipple, holding her nipple in my fingers as her boobs swayed. "I love these fucking tits," I hissed into her ear.

"Hmm, they are yours, ugh," she grunted as I slammed into her from behind.

I pulled on her nipple and she pushed her ass back to me. I kept driving into her, not caring if anyone came strolling through the park, I needed to fuck her good and hard. I released her hair with my other hand and reached around to her neck. "You love being my big titty slut, don't you Cassie," squeezing her neck with one hand, squeezing her big boob with the other while fucking her.

"I love it!" she gasped at me, lifting her head higher, giving me her neck.

I released her throat and grabbed it again, causing her to moan deep again. "I want you to cream my cock!" I demanded. "Cream my cock and I'll fill you with so much cum," encouraging her to relax.

"Fuck me!" she yelped.

I released her boob and neck and grabbed her hips, pulling her back into me, and started thrusting harder, rougher than ever. Pounding away inside her married pussy. I felt her juices splash on my balls with every thrust. I could she was close to orgasm, and just made me fuck her faster and harder. My thighs crashed into her ass from behind, a random slap across her big ass. "That's it baby girl, cream daddy's cock," encouraging her.

She started gasping, whimpering things I couldn't understand and her body froze then started bucking back against me. "Yes!" she cried out loud.

I slammed into her harder, trying to hold back my orgasm when I felt her sudden release of warm slick fluids, keeping me nice and lubed inside her and I went faster and harder. Fucking her through her orgasm, making it more intense for her.

She started saying things clearly, "Oh my god! Yes! Fuck your big titty slut!" and just made me closer to exploding.

"Say it again! Say it again and I'm going to cum," I demanded as I slapped her ass hard.

"Fuck me! God, I love being your big titty slut! Fuck my married pussy Daddy!" she screamed as she looked back at me this time.

And I exploded! I know she felt me erupt, coating her inner walls with 2, 3, then 4 spurts of cum shooting inside her.

"Oh shit. Damn!" feeling me explode.

"Hmm, fuck yes. That's it, milk my cock of every drop," feeling her pussy gripping tighter on my shaft. I stayed inside her for several minutes, until I felt myself soften and pulled my cock from her.

A glob of cum fell from her and landed on the wood bridge between her feet. As soon as I pulled out, she spun around and squatted down in front of me. Looking up at me with her big brown eyes she took my cock in her mouth and cleaned me up.

"That's it, baby girl, hmm, god your mouth feels good," looking down at her sucking my cock and licking up and down the shaft to lick every drop of our mixed juices.

She held my cock in her hand as she licked over the head, then rubbed it on her boobs, drying my cock off on her warm flesh. "Damn, good girl," I told her as I helped her up. Her dress fell back down over her ass, her big boobs took a little more time putting back into her bra and fixing the front of her dress that had been pulled down. It was so sexy to watch how she handled her big boobs, maneuvering them back into place perfectly.

I pulled her in for a hug and told her this was the best work trip I had ever been on, and I planned on making return visits.

She whispered in my ear, "Good, because I love being a big titty slut for you," and kissed my cheek and neck.

I laughed and was happy she enjoyed that dirty talk, which she admitted she did, and wanted to hear more of it.

We planned another date in two weeks for my next visit, and she promised she would be happy to check me into my accommodations.

12