Hotel Restaurant Confrontation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me the photos." I could see how devious he was trying to get into my wife's pants I was starting to feel a bit forgiveness for her, but only a bit

She looked at Darren. "Give me your phone and unlock it or John will send the photographs to Sheila." He did as he was told.

She flipped through some pictures and turned the phone around that showed me, I took the phone off of her, and swiped a few more pictures. I could see what he had done. I gave it to her and said. "If you look here, he's taking a photo of a picture but with a different timestamp to make it look like it's 10:45. Look at the window in the background, it's never daylight at 10:45 at night."

She came back with. "It could be the car park lights?"

"If it was, the shadows would be on the ceiling, not the floor."

"Shit." Was all I heard.

I asked a passing waiter if he would be so kind as to bring me a leaflet from the front desk advertising the hotel.

It was very quiet around that table until he got back. I opened up the leaflet and showed the photograph of Kelly showing me into a room. The picture was for an advertising campaign and I had been asked to help out.

"Oh shit!" There it was again.

"They asked if they could take some photographs of me because I looked normal, not like a model. Kelly was just showing me the room. It wasn't even my room in fact it wasn't even a bedroom it was an office. You've been fucking had!"

Karen's face took on a quizzical look, she slid away from Darren, I can see the cogs were going around in her head.

She looked at Darren and said loudly. "So let me get this right, you sent my husband away, told me he asked for it when he didn't. You faked photos that he was having an affair, you drugged me, had your wicked way with me, blackmailed me by threatening my marriage and my job?"

I could see it had taken her a few minutes to come up with what had taken me a couple of hours to workout.

I am surprised the slap she gave him didn't break his jaw, the whole restaurant including Mr Influencer looked at us and it went deathly quiet. Mr Influencer was still videoing.

She was about to take another swing at him, I was tempted to let her do it until I saw the Maître-d' heading our way. I grabbed hold of her hand and said, "Calm down or we will get thrown out and I haven't finished yet."

Seeing this the Maître-d' retired. Although the restaurant was very quiet, everyone was looking at us surreptitiously, waiting for the next event, they probably hadn't had so much fun in years.

"Oh, it gets worse," I said. "I may have some of this a bit wonky, but here goes." At that I reached across and took Darren's half full wine glass and took a sip.

"Mmm that's nice, you won't be needing this." I like Schwatz Katz too. I said, putting the glass down in front of me. At this time the Maître-d' brought my steak, as he laid it in front of me and said in a loud whisper, "Keep the noise down, or I will throw you all out."

I took the hint, being thrown out would not help me at all. I was the most aggressive so it was probably my fault, I looked at him and said, "Sorry Paul, I will be better behaved now I have my dinner," I think he was happy that I knew his name.

"Let's start off what I think is the beginning, Cyril retired, and Graham fell off a ladder. That gave you the chance to send me off to the northern sector, keeping me away from home for two days at least, and it turned out to be nearer three. You knew I wouldn't let the company or the customer down, you used that to your advantage. You promised me you would recruit new people to replace Cyril and then sort out the workload better."

I looked at Karen and asked. "How many interviews has he had in the last five months to replace Cyril?"

"I don't know of any, but he told me you were happy with that and you're happy with the extra money,"

"Money doesn't compensate for spending time away from home." I took a mouthful of my steak. It gave me time to think.

"Has he even put an advert out?"

"Not that I have seen."

"Right second point, He invites you to a symposium on driving simulators, don't you think his wife who owns the company would have been a better person to make those decisions than someone doing clerical work?"

"But she was sick so she couldn't go, and it was already booked, all he had to do was get an extra room."

"Do you know why she was sick?" I asked. "She had an allergic reaction, she is nut intolerant, how easy would it be for him to give her a bit of nut and make her poorly. Not saying he did that. But with the things he did for you, I wouldn't put it past him."

"You poisoned your wife, you sick bastard!"

All through this diatribe he had looked down into his lap, but this he looked up and said, "I wouldn't do that to Sheila, I love her."

Karen glared at him and said. "Then why were you fucking me?" With this outburst she got up and came and sat next to me. She looked at me and said "I am so, so sorry, can we talk about this?"

I ate another slice of the steak, looked at her and said, "Later, maybe, we'll see." I had already pretty much made-up my mind what I was going to do.

"Okay tell me about the symposium and the blackmail I've only got what I just overheard,"

Karen explained to me how although she had her own room, she woke up in Darren's bed naked with a massive hangover. She assumed that she had drunk too much and he had put her to bed in his room because he was a gentleman, she thought no more about it.

On the following Monday he invited her out for a lunch time coffee, he then showed her the photographs of her doing naughty things with him. He told her that if she didn't carry on, he would get her sacked, get me sacked and blame her for coming on to him, and he was weak. He would throw himself on his wife's mercy. She always forgave him for his mistakes because she loved him, and almost certainly would for this one if he could put the blame on Karen.

I was angry but I needed to finish this off, so I tried to keep calm. I leaned across the table, grabbed his hand and pulled it onto the table. I put the steak knife point down on the back of his hand.

"So, you drugged my wife and then raped her, you evil bastard."

He was panicked, he looked at me and said "No, no, no I did not rape her. What's the point in fucking someone who's like a dead fish? There's no pleasure in that."

I took another bite of the steak. It really was very good, and so was the wine. I was using this time to calm myself down but to make Karen and Darren more anxious.

"Next thing, expenses, So I'm guessing you are paying for all of this?"

"Of course," Darren replied

"I know how many times you have stayed here with her, because you used the same credit card, the company credit card at that." I looked at Karen and said, "That is a stunning dress, and I bet you have equally stunning underwear underneath it as well. It's not something I have ever seen, you've never worn that for me. Where did it come from?"

She bowed her head, slowly lifted it, looked at me and said, "Darren brought it he said it would suit me." It did, it was gorgeous, at least he had an eye for that.

"So, who do you think paid for all these meals, trysts and sexy clothing, him or the company? I suggest when you get in on Monday you go through his expenses as thoroughly as you do mine and anything that is not strictly company business you report to senior management.

"One question I have to ask is why are you here at this hotel?"

Karen answered, "I saw it as revenge to be doing it in the hotel where you had cheated on me."

"But I phoned to tell Darren the change of plan and I was moving on to my next slot."

Karen's face fell, she looked at Darren and said. "You really are a stupid bastard, he told you where he was going to be and you still brought me here, you really are an arrogant pig, only thinking of yourself aren't you."

"No, I only got a message that he was moving on, the office couldn't hear him properly. They thought he was going to Lyneham from Warminster, not the other way round."

"But if that was the case. We would still have been here the same time as him, you stupid bastard." Karen spat back at Darren

"But he hasn't followed my plan that I gave him."

I let them argue as I was finishing my steak now, and I thought it was about time to wrap it up.

"Okay, let's sum this up. Firstly, you used my dedication to the company and customer to get me to do something I didn't want to do. You had me away from home three nights a week, and worked so hard I was so knackered on Friday that all I wanted to do was sleep. You lied to me about a replacement to look after Lyneham, you didn't even put an advert out for a replacement."

I continued "You drugged and then took compromising photographs of my wife so you can use them to blackmail her for more sex.

"You fabricated evidence to convince my wife I'm cheating on her, you used company funds to pay for your nights out and the presents for her. I think that's misappropriation of company funds, I wonder what your boss, Sheila would say about that. You did all that so you could shag my wife?"

"Yes." He nodded his head gently.

Karen looked at me with a furrowed brow. "Did you say it was Sheila's company? A minute ago you said 'senior management', what do you mean senior management? I thought Darren was the boss, it's his company, he's senior management."

I shook my head. "No, it's Sheila's company, she owns it. Her Dad started it, and he left a clause that shithead here doesn't get to own any part of it. He is a director but it's not his company."

"But she never comes in, we only see her about five or six times a year."

"Well despite him being an evil, cheating, shagging bastard, he does seem to be able to run this company and do a good job of it. She doesn't need to come in. But I bet she will be interested in him using the company money to shag the admin staff."

I have never seen Karen's face so red with anger, she held her hand out to me, and said. "Give me the key card to your room, don't fucking argue, just give it to me."

I had rarely seen her that angry and I wasn't going to argue, I gave her the key card. I could book a different room later if I needed it. She ran from the restaurant like a whirlwind.

I picked up the steak knife and started playing with it and said to Darren. "Now this is what you're going to do, or I will tell Sheila what you two have been getting up to. Tomorrow morning you are going to phone Sheila and tell her that I have been taken sick, and as you're in the area you are going to pick up my training. I am going to take the day off to see if I can remain married. When you get home tomorrow night you are going to tell Sheila you had forgotten how enjoyable it was teaching and that you want to do more of it. To that end every other week you will pick up my training schedule. Yes, I know there's a problem with continuity of training, but they'll get over it. You will then explain to Sheila that I will do your job whilst you are doing mine. That way you have a succession plan and should anything happen to you or Sheila, like you want to take a long holiday, or you have a serious accident." He didn't miss the threat in my voice. "You have somebody else who can step in, somebody who understands and can run the business for a short time."

I carried on. "Think you can do that?"

"I think so, it actually makes sense. But how can I trust you, how can I be sure you won't tell Sheila?"

"You don't. You will have to trust me. Do you think she will let me and Karen stay on, we would both be out of a job or at least Karen. And we both like our jobs. And I can't be arsed to start looking for a new job now."

I poured myself another glass of the £30 bottle of wine, that bottle of wine was more than my whole day's expenses. I just looked at him. "Well?"

He had a little smile and said, "Yes, I think I can do that, it does actually make good sense. She might believe it."

I didn't like that little smile he had, that was going to get wiped off. "Just because we like our jobs doesn't mean that we won't bubble you to your missus, even if it does mean us losing our jobs. If we did lose our jobs, it will be fun going for unfair dismissal. It would shut you down."

"Next, you will write a letter to Sheila explaining everything you have done to get into Karen's knickers, including spending company funds. Then to cover my arse I am going to add a bit explaining why I didn't dob you in to her. I like her, she has been a good friend over the years, I used to like you as well. I don't want her to get hurt any more so you are going to be faithful and I am going to keep the letter as blackmail."

Just then Karen came back, she was walking a bit slower, but not much. She had completely changed her clothes. She sat down next to me and said. "That's better I started to feel a little dirty in those clothes. I have thrown them away. Oh, and Darren I wouldn't let Sheila unpack your suitcase there may be some surprises in there, I appear to have lost a couple of pairs of knickers."

He was not smiling now. I continued. "Oh, and finally you stop shagging around and remain faithful to Sheila, because if I see you shagging around, I don't have to bring this affair up, I can just tell her about what you're doing there and then."

He raised his head slightly and shook it. "I won't write the letter. I'll do the rest."

I could understand that. Giving someone else power over you is not easy.

I picked my phone up. "Right then, I've recorded all this and it goes straight to Sheila."

He held his hands up. "No stop, I'll do it."

The letter wouldn't hold up in a law court, it doesn't have to, just in the court of Sheila.

I leaned across the table and with a sarcastic growl, I said. "Right now 'Boss' fuck off and write a letter. She." Jerking my thumb at Karen. "She has got to try and save her marriage."

She grasped my arm, looked at me. "Is there a chance, can we do that, really?"

"When I walked in here there was no way in hell, but after listening to you two and what the devious bastard has done, there may be. But what I want to know is how could you have the conscience to cheat on me with him?" I said pointing at Darren. At that point he got up and left.

"I thought about that when I went to get changed and I think I have a sort of an answer. Boxes, revenge, the excitement, lack of sex four days a week

"I have been thinking about this, actually I haven't finished thinking so some of this is going to come out mixed up and some of it I have already worked out. But it's all jumbled up in my head. It's not going to come out in the right order.

"Firstly, I'm so, so sorry. Sorry for cheating on you, so sorry I hurt you and so sorry we're here now like this. Whilst Darren tricked me, I must take some of the blame. I'm sorry sweetheart but some of this you're not going to like, but it's never been your fault you have done nothing wrong."

"I don't know where to start, let's just say revenge, when I saw you with that pretty young receptionist going into your room at that time of night, one thing crossed my mind. You were having an affair whilst you were away. I've just remembered this, but as he was showing me the picture, he was making innuendos about 'why is that pretty receptionist going into your husband's room at that time of night' and 'I wonder what they could be up to. I'm sure it's completely innocent and nothing is happening'. I now realise he was being very crafty and putting doubt and thoughts into my head. It didn't help but you are here every week and when you get home on Friday you are too tired to make me happy. Now I know that was all made-up."

I opened my mouth to ask why she hadn't confronted me, but she leaned in quickly and kissed me, keeping me quiet.

"Please let me finish darling. Next thing I suppose is why did I carry on, after I found out he drugged me. And then blackmailed me. I should have come straight to you. I was worried about our jobs and paying for the kid's uni. That's no excuse, that's what I should have done, but I didn't and for that I'm sorry, that was a mistake."

"Sorry sweetheart this bit may be a bit painful. It's painful for me so I'm not sure how bad it will be for you, I missed the sex. Since the menopause I've been as randy as hell and I wasn't getting enough, oh the vibrator helped but it wasn't like the real thing. He sort of filled the gap. It was only once a month, but it seemed to take the edge off so I could be ready for you. A really shabby excuse I know, but it's all I have. And there was the excitement, it was a little bit exciting to do it in the hotel where I thought you had cheated on me. Again, now I know that you didn't cheat makes me feel really shit."

I just opened my mouth again, but she put her finger to my lips and carried on.

"I don't want your sympathy, with my gullibleness and stupidity, I have brought this on myself."

"The gifts and presents didn't mean anything. I never used our stuff with him or the stuff he got me with you." She looked down. "I have never done anything with him that won't do for you, in fact we only ever had normal sex, he's not very good."

She paused, taking a sip of wine. "While I was thinking about that, I came up with the reason for how I could do this. I'll have to explain later. I will admit to being a bit lonely, and it is nice to be around someone you know, and that you were his friend. Which probably makes it worse. I cheated on you with a friend. Oh, the dinners were nice, he's good company, his jokes aren't that bad, and there was the revenge bit as well and it was a bit exciting."

She gave me a little smile. "But he is shit in bed, he gets me off, but it doesn't have the buzz, I don't feel completely satisfied.

"I think him buying me clothes helped me keep it in separate boxes.

"How could I do it? We may have to check this with a psychologist, but I think I put everything in little boxes. One box was my work life, oh by the way nothing happened there. The big box was my life with you, and a very small box was my cheating with him. I think in my mind I separated them all out when I was with him. I didn't see the other two, so they didn't matter. When I was with you the work box was slightly open, but his was firmly shut. It's as if the cheating didn't happen. I could shut it out. I can't really explain it any other way. I am really sorry sweetheart. I felt bad about cheating on Sheila, but I used the excuse that I was protecting her by keeping it to myself, another little box I suppose."

She took a mouthful of wine.

"I'm sorry sweetheart I seem to have gone on for quite a while. How can I make this up to you, can we get over this? I really do love you. Can you please forgive me? I know forgetting will be hard, but I will do my damnedest to help you forget. I will do anything. Can we go up to your room so I can start making it up to you?"

"After what I've heard, I've already decided to forgive you. But you're right, forgetting will be hard. Yes, we can go up to my room, but there is no way in fucking hell I am going to put my cock where his has been in the last couple of hours. It will be just to sleep, and I will let you know when I am ready."

Again, there was a little smile. "Oh sweetie, we were so late getting here because of your phone call there was no time for any of that. The last time he was with me was over a month ago, you're the last person I made love to. This may not be important but even when we did, even though I didn't need to, I made him wear a condom. I didn't want any of his seed inside me. And there was no kissing on the lips, only the cheek."

I thought to myself there were some things I could have done better. I should have stood up to him when he had me come to the North of the plain. I should have asked how the recruitment was going. However, she was right a lot of the fault was hers, but mainly his. I told her what I had arranged with Darren for not telling Sheila. And that I would be home all week every other week until we got a replacement. And that I would be with her in the office for that week, so we might have to do some catching up there, that should give her a bit of excitement."