Hotel Restaurant Confrontation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and held my handout to her. "OK, let's get you started on making it up to me."

It was three weeks later as Karen and I were walking into the office, a little bit late because we've been a bit naughty. All our workmates were gathered around somebody's laptop, some of them were aghast and some were giggling. As we walked in it went deadly quiet and there were some embarrassed looks. "Okay what's so funny and now the silence and the embarrassed looks on your faces." I said. "Come on out with it,"

John, one of the longest serving members of the team, said. "We found something on YouTube which, errm, looks like you and Darren having a ding dong in a restaurant. It looks a bit serious. It's one of four and we're only halfway through the first one. I guess we better not look at the rest."

Karen spoke up at this point. "We can't tell you what to do, I'm going to be embarrassed because I fucked up, and you're going to find out what happened and why Darren is only here every other week. But I plead with you, please don't tell Sheila."

"Don't tell Sheila what?" Shit. She was standing right behind us.

"Oh fuck!" Karen and I said at the same time.

Sheila stormed across to the laptop, spun it round. We could see from where we're standing that the title of the video was, "husband confronts wife and lover in restaurant." and the picture was clearly of Darren, and if you looked closely, you could make out my face.

There was steam coming out of Sheila's ears, glaring at us he said, "You two my fucking office right fucking now." She stormed off.

Karen and I followed her, I went past my desk and picked up a few things. I was sort of expecting this at some time, just not this soon. I promised that I wouldn't tell Sheila. But I wonder who sent John the link to the video.

Sheila was angry, very angry. "Right, you two what the fuck is going on?"

Before I could open my mouth Karen stepped forward and said. "Sheila I'm really, really sorry I fucked up." She looked down at the floor and continued. "I had sex with Darren."

Sheila fell back into her chair. "Not again, and you, I never thought you were a risk." Looking at me she said, "John, you knew about this, I thought we were friends, why didn't you tell me about this?"

It was my turn to step forward, "Sheila I'm really sorry, Karen was tricked, I'm afraid to say Darren found out about Karen being on the menopause and had a heightened libido. He tricked her into thinking I was having an affair, after making me spend three nights a week away at work and to be so tired on a Friday to be pretty useless. He drugged Karen and took compromising photographs and then blackmailed her. He took the photographs at that driving simulator convention. The one that you couldn't go to because you were ill."

Most of the fight seemed to go out of Sheila, so I took the opportunity to sit down and placed Darren's letter and a memory stick and my pen recorder on the desk in front of her. Karen sat down as well.

"Sheila it is because you are a friend, we didn't know what to do. Do we tell you the truth and ruin your marriage, or do we hide it so you don't find out? You seem happy in your marriage. I got Darren to write down exactly what he had done to Karen to get her to cheat on me. He signed that. Karen and I then explain our reasons why we did not tell you. Karen wanted to tell you, I didn't. I know what the pain is like and I didn't want to put you through that. We didn't know he'd done it before, we thought this was a one off. I threatened Darren that if he cheated on you again, I would tell you about it, here are the audio and video recordings of that meeting you saw on YouTube."

"I suppose it was you who got him to go back to instructing?"

"Yes, I wanted to spend some time at home to give us time to sort out our marriage. Now I have the whole story, I have forgiven Karen, mostly."

Karen gave me a dirty look, pretty upset about the "mostly" comment.

Sheila said. "You two had better get out, I have got some thinking to do."

We left. Karen left it for about half an hour and then took coffee into Sheila, she knocked gently on the door, when she got no answer, she quietly opened it and looked into Sheila's office. She quickly disappeared inside. Some nasty thoughts crashed into my head, I rushed to the office to see Karen hugging Sheila who was crying her eyes out. Karen waved me across, and we had a three way hug. After two or three minutes Sheila seemed to give herself a shake. Pushed us away and said. "Thanks, I needed that."

Looking at us both she said. "I've just finished reading and listening to what you left me. I need to think even more now. So, fuck off out again." I gave her hand a little squeeze and said, "We are really sorry Sheila." Then we left. Just as we reached the door Sheila said, "Thanks for the coffee, Karen, I appreciate it, I might need another one in twenty minutes." That sounded like forgiveness, or at least an olive branch for what she'd done.

The office was very quiet for the rest of the day. Suddenly Darren burst through the door and headed to my desk, at speed. I could see what was going to happen. I stood up with both hands up and said. "I didn't tell her, blame Mr Influencer and YouTube."

He veered away and went straight to Sheila's office, he didn't knock but went straight in closing the door behind him, if possible, the office got quieter. Ten seconds later there was a slap so loud it was like a sonic boom. Those walls are very thin.

"You're a cheating, lying bastard. With one of our staff, our friends, you humiliated me. You're fired." You couldn't miss Sheila's tone.

"You can't fire me for that."

"No, I am firing you for misappropriating company funds,"

"But I love you. It was just a bit of fun. It didn't mean anything."

Sheila got even louder. "What, you risk our marriage and your job for a 'bit of fun' and our friend's marriage as well. You do realise Karen can hear you."

There was another slap, nearly as loud as the first one. "And that is for Karen, because she is too nice a person to do it to you." She obviously hadn't picked up that Karen had done just that, probably not as hard though.

The shouting stopped but there was obviously a lot of talking going on and it seemed one way.

If she had just fired Darren then we were down three instructors, that was not going to be fun.

About half an hour later Sheila left the office followed by Darren, she pointed to Cyril's old desk and said to Darren. "Sit there and shut up." She looked around the room. "Okay you lot, you know what has happened, there are going to be some changes. Firstly, Darren has been fired, but we can't afford to be down so many instructors, so I have rehired him as a basic wage instructor. If he doesn't like it, he can leave. But he knows if he leaves the company, he will be leaving the marital home. John is going to take over all of Darren's duties excluding his directorship, and that may change later. I am not sure if this is the right decision, but it will have to do for now.

"Karen, everyday Darren is going to bring you the SD card from his tracker and dash cam. I will be grateful if you would carry out random checks to ensure he is where he is supposed to be. If you have any doubts that he isn't, you are to tell me immediately. And can you please cancel all the contracts with the hotels he will be coming home daily. John, you know the area, work out a schedule so he doesn't get too tired. Karen, you won't need to check his expenses; I have removed them. He will have to pay for everything out of his own pocket until he has made good what he stole from the company. He will give you all of his receipts, will you keep track of his spending please?"

It was now Darren who looked down in the dumps, totally humiliated and under the thumb of his wife. I gathered that divorce was still on the cards. As much as I wanted to take physical revenge, I also didn't want to be down another instructor and risk losing the contract with the Army. I am a patient man.

I wasn't travelling so much now. Karen wanted to make it up to me for what she had done. I did not object. But now we have time for the excitement she wanted. I gave her excitement as the office stationery store may be able to attest to.

At times we may have gone a bit far. We were asked to leave a department store in town. Who would have thought they would have CCTV in the changing rooms, that's an invasion of privacy.

A loud authoritative voice saying. "Please open the door, we know what you are doing in there." I mentioned this to the security guard as we left. "We don't, can we just say that your wife is not very quiet." As he held the shop front door open for us, he whispered to me "Nice one mate."

Whilst that voice may have deflated my working parts and dented my libido, it did the opposite for Karen's. We headed to the nearest park and managed to find a secluded spot to finish off. We found a copse where we could not be seen. I was not going to get done for indecent exposure, so I spun her around, faced her away from me. I shoved my right hand up her skirt and started playing with her clit, using her love juices as lubrication, occasionally entering her with my fingers. She groaned, loudly. If we weren't careful she would give us away with that noise, again. So I hand gagged her with my left hand. I carried on playing with her, she was breathing very hard now. With the thumb and forefinger of the hand holding her mouth closed I shut her nostrils so she couldn't breathe, I doubled my assault on her vagina, she came so hard her legs collapsed as she screamed into my hand. I took my hand away from her mouth and she gasped for air. I only stopped her breathing for a few seconds, but that was enough to push her over the edge.

When she recovered and her legs could take her weight, she looked at me and said. "We need to get you home, as I have work to do." With that she stroked my cock through my trousers.

We went home. To a very happy home.