Hotel Robbery

Story Info
Hotel robbery - he's made to watch.
3.3k words
3.38
41.7k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story'

Hotel Robbery:

It was past 11pm when Phil and Michelle arrived back from the restaurant. The evening had been a last minute celebration of having finished the large house improvement project that had been ongoing for the past four weeks and had caused much chaos.

The hotel room booking was a great deal, as it was free when booked with a meal, so Phil and Michelle felt they deserved a treat as it was a lovely way to finish off the project. Michelle knew what to wear, and had worn her favourite zipped dress which hid a very sexy ¼ cup bra and thong lingerie set, with matching suspender belt and very sheer stockings, which she knew Phil loved— especially as it ensured her very sensitive and hard nipples were kind of on show through the dress material.

A lot of the waiters appreciated her dress during the meal, and Michelle had mentioned that when she had nipped to ladies, two men had approached her and asked if she was alone this evening.... she gave them a wink and inched the zipper down on her dress and up on the skirt -- just enough to show the very tops of her stockings and a very quick glimpse at her breasts before leaving them ogling her.

After the meal, the walk to the room was one where some very naughty alcoves were used to full effect and Phil saw Michelle raise her skirt to flash him what lay underneath. She leaned over whispering she was feeling very daring tonight.

When they entered the hotel room, Phil was momentarily stunned and confused as a dark hood was swiftly pulled over his head and as he spun around, his hands were expertly grabbed from behind. Tie ropes snapped closed around his wrists, leaving him helpless to defend either Michelle or himself.

Confused and dazed, he was pushed through the door as two guys forced him onto a hard chair where his legs and body was tightly tied securely leaving him blinded, restrained and totally helpless.

Regaining his composure, he called out to Michelle who responded she was fine and not hurt -- and although relieved, he demanded to know what the men wanted. His demands were ignored but with senses blocked, he heard the two men calm down after the exertion and adrenalin rush and the room had a surreal stillness as the reality kicked in for all four of them.

Again demanding answers, Phil heard one of the guys demand the combination to the safe. He explained that they were only here for one night and they had nothing of real value with them. It was pretty obvious to Phil that the guys had got the wrong room and he semi relaxed, knowing that they had nothing of monetary value either on them or in the very empty safe.

He felt hands grasp his jacket and a menacing voice explained 'that if we don't find what we are looking for -- we will have to think of something else to take ........'

With that one of the guys ordered Michelle to open the safe, and he heard them across the room and the wardrobe opened and then the safe exposed. After a few clicks and turns a deflated voice confirmed the lack of cash or anything of saleable value to his partner in crime, the safe door was slammed shut.

Thinking this would be the end of it, Phil said nothing as the two guys whispered to each other and he heard the confirmation of an agreed way forward before the same voice explained, 'well, in light of the lack of goodies on offer we have decided that we are due some payback for all the trouble we have gone through.... so seeing how your wife is all dressed up, we thought she may entertain us for a while with a little dance before we leave you... obviously if you try to escape or kick up and bother, we won't be so friendly.'

Phil shouted his objection and tried to release his hands, only to have the tie wraps dig deeper into his wrists. But Michelle came over and said 'everything's okay, let's just get through this without anybody being hurt.'

Knowing she was right, Phil agreed with the provision that not even a strand of hair on her head was to be hurt, a warning that hung heavily in the air.

With that, the sound of the CD being played engulfed the room and helpless, Phil listened as he heard movement in the room but certainly no threatening words or menacing noises emitted from the men as the track came to an end and another built up.

All was still quiet, and he was desperate to know what was going on, so he asked aloud if everything was okay and was rewarded by very quiet words in his right ear from the other guys voice 'oh yes everything is going very well -- in fact better than we thought as your wife is playing along very nicely. So much so that both of us have felt her wearing some sexy underwear under her dress and feel that we need to continue the dancing a little while longer so we get full value.'

'As I'm watching, my colleague is certainly maximising his time with her and it look likes her nipples are trying to escape through her dress. I do think she is going to enjoy what we have planned...'

Phil knew what she was wearing under the dress and shuddered as he realised he couldn't stop what was happening but when the felt the man leave his side he heard a sigh come from the room which seemed to come from Michelle. It wasn't a sigh of distress either!

A calm descended in the room. Phil felt his hood slip to the right slightly, and this small movement gave him a very hazy view point through the material to what was happening the room. The two burglars were stood both facing each other with Michelle sandwiched in the middle and it was clear her eyes were closed as she stood in between them.

He could see her breasts being caressed from the first guy and when the other stood behind, her he saw the hem of her dress being grasped and moved upwards ever so slowly. She could have stopped them but didn't seem to want to fight.

Inch by inch, the dress came higher and higher and each time it exposed more of her stocking clad legs. If she knew, she offered no resistance and after a few seconds, the luxury lace band of nylon and the attached suspender clips came into his eye line. Phil knew the two guys would be feasting their eyes on the same view he was seeing and even in his tied state, he knew he couldn't do a thing about it.

Phil moved his head again and the hood slipped a little more thankfully improving his sight and he wanted to take as much detail of the men as he could but of course it also meant he had an all but unobstructed view of the room so he could see the situation develop further.

One of the men was stood behind Michelle and was blatantly running his hands over her thighs and stockings, and Phil knew the thong that matched that set was so sheer and tiny that it would offer next to no protection should he choose to find out. Whilst uncomfortable viewing, he didn't think things would get much heavier and sense would prevail.

Michelle must have realised too that her stockings were very much on show and she came to close her legs to protect her modesty but the guy pushed his leg between hers and inched them further apart until they were widely spread and her dress was very much bunching up and her suspender straps were clearly on show.

The other man then grabbed the front zipper of her sexy dress and began to draw it down ever so slowly, and as it went lower Michelle's wonderful tits came into view and they were sexily supported in the sultry 1/4cup bra which offered them up to her audience of aggressors. Further the zip continued its downward journey until her dress was parted and the full ensemble of what she was wearing was on display.

Both men wanted to see, and she was turned to face each one and both agreed out loud how hot she looked as her breasts were only just supported with a tiny strip of sheer material. Her hard and erect nipples jutted out... the suspender belt with black straps, held up the sheer nylon stockings and the hardly there thong encased her fully shaved sex. As the material was the finest mesh, it was as if she wore nothing. Her high heels finished the look and made her look like the hot and horny wife she was.

Phil could feel his own cock twitch, and it was obvious the two men were equally aroused at the sight. Michelle could have tried to hide her assets but a different mood seemed to have come over her and knowing the men were somewhat captivated, she for some unknown reason, cupped her breasts and let out a very long sigh. This seemed to be the starting gun and the two men moved forward. One of them stripped his trousers, socks and shirt and moved behind her so his hardness pressed against her barely covered bottom.

His hands came round to cup her breasts and Michelle seemed to grind herself back into him as her hard nipples couldn't disguise her own arousal or feelings of desire. With a hard cock pressing against her she subtly opened her stance a little more so his hard solid shaft now could find its way to rub against her pussy. She knew this was ever so wrong but she couldn't seem to stop herself but she at least knew Phil couldn't see what was happening and if it meant they could escape unharmed... it was surely worth it.

It was certainly hotting up in the room now, and the other guy had stripped naked too, his long hard cock twitching at the sight before him. He took a seat directly in front of Michelle so he could see her sexy attire in all its glory and his cock grew rock another notch harder in appreciation. He began to slow stroke himself, his mouth drying and he licked his lips as he saw his friend still stood behind her and watched as he slipped his hardness between her legs again -- it was only the thinnest of material that covered her of her thong covered sex.

Michelle opened her eyes now to see the second man watching her and saw him slowly wank himself and he grabbed his length and began stroking it all the time watching her look at him as he did so. She was clearly getting more aroused as her nipples got harder and harder even if her mind was objecting to the whole situation, her body craved more.

Phil was all but forgotten, helpless and bound but his eyes took it all in. His own desire built as the scene unfolded, and he knew that Michelle would be lost in passion if they just slipped her thong down her to her thighs but left it on -- as she loved to have her pussy felt whilst still wearing her knickers.

He knew she got so very very wet that often she would gush when desire overtook, and he knew the signs and the scene in front of her was heading in that very direction. As if on command and in such a position, Michelle's view of the second man who was sat in front of her naked and throbbing was momentarily distracted as the guy behind let go of her breasts and grasped her tiny thong. She felt it being slowly lowered and as if on command, he magically stopped it mid-thigh.

In this position, Michelle's totally shaved pussy was now on show both to the seated guy, and within easy reach of the one behind her, and she felt him slowly bend her forward so her hands had to take grip on the seated mans knees. She was now at eye line to a very erect cock and bent at the waist so her pert bottom was maximised for fun by the other. If ever there was such a wanton sight, it was this.

Phil again watched this unfold, and saw Michelle's body bend lower and lower and her head dropped until it came closer and closer to the seated guys hard cock. It was clear what was expected and Michelle didn't object as ever so sexily her red lipsticked lined lips engulfed the hard cock in front of her and eagerly began to suck and lick up and down his shaft. Each movement enlisted a gasp of pleasure from him, and he called out to her to suck him harder -- an order Michelle seemed very keen to comply with -- one hand grasped his shaft and she combined to suck and jerk his impressive length and his moans of approval mixed with her vocal grunts of desire.

Bent over with her mouth full this position allowed the second man to drop his hands lower and began to caress her calves before following the stocking trail higher, past the pulled down thong and coming to rest against her super smooth shaved pussy.

He leaned over her, his cock pressing against her thigh and whispered to her that she was going to get finger fucked and ordered her to tell him to do it. Eager to please she momentarily broke off from her fellatio and all but shouted for him to do it before resuming her oral performance.

Phil heard her need as request to be fucked and feeling the ties bite harder, he saw the guy smiling as he began tracing his fingers softly against Michelle's mons and he gently pressed his fingers against her lips. Michelle could feel his touch and her body subconsciously pressed back against his hand. She felt one then two fingers slip inside her and gasped and moaned as slowly she began to be finger fucked in her sweet sex.

Phil looked on, now totally mesmerized as Michelle was sandwich in an erotic threesome, and his own cock throbbed at the vision of lust before him, so much so he desperately wanted to be untied so he could relieve his own passion or join in with the fun.. all sense of retribution was lost as built up desires and sensory erotic overload took grip. But tied to his chair, he could do nothing but take in the sight before him, and as Michelle responded to her sexual dalliance. He could she how wet and aroused she had become as she swallowed cock and took another's fingers inside her— so much so that her wetness began to soak her stockings. More and more she felt the waves of pleasure build as fingers entered her and found her G-spot making her head dance and her voice shouted out that she was cumming as she all but collapsed.

The two guys held her close as the ripples of enjoyment subsided, and as all three smiled as she returned to earth and back to the room..

Michelle looked down and both men were still rock hard and throbbing and very naked -- a combination that appealed -- so a shift of power gripped her knowing she now had control. She looked over, and with Phil was still tied to the chair so she decided she would now call the shots.

The guy sat down was pushed back further into the sofa and Michelle spun round and slowly lowered herself onto his lap -- the hard erect shaft was grasped and guided into her now very wet pussy. She kept going lowering herself into her until she was fully sat in his lap and his cock was buried upto the hilt ...

Michelle began to bob slowly up and down on his lap, his length filling her sex on each and every thrust and just as he was about to slip out she drove down again gasping as he fucked her hard. In this position the other man's cock was at perfect mouth height and Michelle reached out grasped it ordering him to come closer so she could have them both at the same time.

Obliging he did so, and Michelle opened her mouth and began to suck hungrily on him -- taking as much as she could on each stroke. Oh this was so good, fucking and sucking whilst still wearing such hot lingerie was very sexy, and she took pleasure from both of them she knew she was about to cum again, so she really went to town matching the two guys movement, thrusting down and sucking hard until she had to pull back and gasp as her body sent her into overdrive and she came whislt still filled in both mouth and sex.

Now she was so alive and aroused and she stood up and quickly strode over to the still bound Phil and bent forward, hands on his knees, knowing either of the guys wouldn't refuse such an invite she thrust her bottom up -- a signal not lost on the two men.

As she bent again, she felt the oh so filling reward of a hard cock enter her from behind and her hips were grasped as her pussy was filled and she began to gasp and moan. Each thrust made her bounce on Phils knee and Phil was lost in arousal as his gorgeous wife was fucked in front of him. Christ, his own cock twitched and jumped but he was impotent to releasing himself and could only semi watch and hear what went on.

Michelle cried out and was rewarded by the other man's cock looming into view. She knew she had to suck him, so with both ends full, she was again sandwiched and ravished and boy did she want to give herself to them.

This was too much for the guys and feeling them both twitch, she jumped up and both cocks sprung into view each throbbing and wanting relief. Michelle grasped them both in each hand and told both naked men she really wanted to see them cum together. Kneeling down still grasping them, she told them she would be wanking them and expected each of them to cum over her still supported tits. Happy to oblige, the men loudly encouraged her to stroke them faster in near perfect time, both of the men loving the view of this sexy minx attired in stockings and erotic lingerie and took Michelle's orders for release as just reward. As she told them how hot she was, they cried out her name and came on cue with each one of them releasing their seed over her exposed breasts. Michelle kept on milking each cock, ensuring they were totally spent until letting go of the limp shafts.... all three of them exhausted from the games that been played.

It was some five minutes later that they all recovered and the two men spun round, remembering Phil was tied to a chair. They grabbed their clothes, dressing quickly before heading for the door and slamming it as they left.

Michelle took her time and stood and wiped herself down before walking over to Phil. She could see his hard cock straining against his trousers, so Mitchell quickly whipped Phil's hood off and grabbing the scissors, released his hands and legs before kissing him deeply, still semi naked.

As Phil stood it was then he noticed the video camera positioned to capture every moment and the card stood next to it -- Happy Birthday Darling -- enjoy your treat xxx

X xxx