All Comments on 'Hotel Robbery'

by exclusivegames

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good luck

This was garbage should have put this in another section this is utter utter this is a complete and utter waste of time writing should definitely try another section for this garbage can’t believe you put this in the loving wife section it’s not even worth a read

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Wow

Hooded and tied in a chair, with your whore wife willingly taking on two guys, who could ask for a better birthday present?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

that was a set up by the wife i would be divorcing her in a hurry

payenbrantpayenbrantover 4 years ago
Wrong category.

No one was cheating so this is in the wrong category. This should be in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not even worth the effort to make a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's sounds like fun

While in real life, that could be very scary for him, sure would be an exciting Birthday Gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you!

For the story, perfectly placed in the Loving Wives section!

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

I was a little put off at first thinking it was a rape story, something I don't care for, but guessing she or both of them had set it up, part way through, I enjoyed it.

It's amazing anonymous can write, since he certainly can't read. The only thing Loving Wives description doesn't cover it the stuff he likes. HAHAHAH!

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 4 years ago
Bad

There’s no such thing as a naughty alcove.

There’s no such thing as a view that’s “all but unobstructed.”

Women don’t get aroused by being raped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
garbage

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So Okay...

To the author; You really should find and make use of the (grammary app) it does the proof reading and corrections as well as fixing the spelling. That would have made your story a lot better reading. Especially in the sex scene..lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You Really

should have written what hubby's brain reaction was other than his cock's reaction. The story is incomplete without that.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Divorce

It is the only move she left him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
no thanks

BTW, dear wife, get a lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty stupid

Without any background, like he was into men lusting after his wife, this whole thing reeks of a divorce should be happening next. No permission prior? Sorry, not a turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phil's response

Of, "enjoy your divorce, bitch!"... Was totally unexpected then, I guess, right?

Too, bad slut.

andyinozandyinozover 4 years ago
Crap

I'm sorry that I wasted my time on this story line.

On a positive note: it was only one page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mitchell?

he is married to Mitchell, huh

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
At least she was really stupid

And made a video for him to use in Court. Illegal restraint, assault, battery and spousal abuse come to mind. So while she's in jail, he's going to get a divorce and keep ALL the marital assets. This was poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck in loving wives clothing

Funny, someone just wrote an essay about people leaving angry responses to clearly labeled cuck stories.

Alas, like so many other cuck stories in the loving wives section, this was not clearly labeled and seemed purposefully vague throughout until the cuck reveal at the end.

This and all the others like it are why cuck stories need their own dedicated section.

The anger in my response to this story is fueled by the conscious manipulation of the author to hide the true nature of the story.

The very least cuck authors could do is have the courtesy to put a cuck warning in the title and preface. Of course they won't do that because it would cut down on views.

So to you and all other cuck authors that don't flag the cuck content of their stories I say FOAD!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Description: "Cuckster and Cuckstress pretend to be robbery and rape victims just for kicks!"

I have no problems with cuck-stories. But why mislead readers?

Obviousy, for cucks, its its very sexy and erotic to pretend you're being robbed and forced to let other guys rape your Wife, when its all not really happening. Especially on your cuck-a-stic birthday!

But for the average guy out there, that's just some really pointless boring shit. So, be upfront about your cuck-tales so readers know, "Nah! Super boring fake robbery/rape cuck-shit! Thanks but no thanks! Next!"

But, is it erotic to pretend you're being robbed and raped, when you know you're not? Is it a case of a cuck playing tricks on his mind? Does he buy into his role and really get into it? What a cuckery!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needed detail

Not a bad story but it felt mechanical and a deeper description would have been welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not why so many people are mad

Was it predictable? Yes. Was it lacking in description? Sure. But why read about loving wives if you don't want a cuck story? I thought it was decent. It did the job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another

Another load of garbage.This months offerings are full of them.

HornyHub54HornyHub54over 3 years ago
Good story

A little predictable because she wanted it so bad, but still a good story and hot. I wouldn’t need the pretend robbery to like seeing my wife with two big cocks.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 2 years ago

I love the stories where the husband is tied up and forced to watch intruders force sex upon the wife until she surrenders and becomes a wanton slut for the bad guys. Not much for the game, make it real though, not a game. Take away the tied husband (Rob would kill them) and you have one of my favorite fantasies. Good story that has me worked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous