All Comments on 'Hotel Room Cuck'

by Peanut_Writer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
devinwhitegurldevinwhitegurlalmost 7 years ago
I like it!!!

Just needs a little cleaning up. Its a great concept. I would love to hear more about the humiliation that the hero is feeling as this is happening. Tap into his jealousy and insecurity... moreover his hurt. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 stars

Nice story. Got across the elements of humiliation well. Loved him eating 'the stronger man's cum' at the end. Exactly what I would do in the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Sad to see you hadn't written other stories yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Girl Friend

Either he is a cuck in waiting for when they marry or he has some pride and dumps the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
bad story

For one thing, if i ever had that problem with my current girl friend, there is no way in hell she would go out and get a black man, dam, in Detroit alone, over 65% of black males have STD,s, look it up! She is smarter than that, black guy probably didnt have a job, and allready had 4 kids on welfare paid by my dimes, always has to be a black guy to ruin these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written story with a realistic theme. No-one can grudge Carla wanting to experience an orgasm with a superior big black cock; and Jake's desire to lick up the cream pie is a natural reaction. When he has finished doing so he should beg her to marry him.

roncagoroncagoabout 6 years ago
This was great!

I loved this story and was sorry to see it was the only one you've submitted. I'd love to see more of this couple.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Good Cuck Story!!

I would love to suck cum from my wifes well fucked cunt and asshole..Good sexy story..

SamWarrensSamWarrensover 4 years ago
Good story!

Good story, needs a chapter 2. She is pregnant with black child but he marries her anyway and has her get pregnant again with another black baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge BBC Cuckold Fan

Absolutely awesome story, Five Fucking Stars!!!!! I agree with the comments from Sam Warrens, the wife needs to have a black baby from her bull Jared. And Carla decides to marry her tiny dicked and cuckold boyfriend. Jared goes on the honey moon with the new bride to try and impregnate her with a second black baby while hubby stays home to take care of little jared jr. Please please continue with chapter 2, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
and where was cockold?

While the process of sex was exciting, the way it happened, his wife, becoming a slut and walking the halls for a man, yes any man would have volunteered. She was just committing adultery, and showed it to her husband who was too damn weak to do anything, not cuckold, just weak, and let it happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous