Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 02 Room 432

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah visibly relaxes seeing the two officers get out of their patrol vehicle.

*****

"Do you know how much you look like your father right now? Back in the good days?" she asks quietly. She guiltily enjoys just standing there having his arms wrapped around her.

"I don't think about it much any more. I don't think about him much any more. He's not a part of our lives. Just the way he wants it. I really don't want to talk about him. I'll talk about anything else."

Without moving from her position, she asks, "Do you understand how crazy, stupid, perverted, and depraved this is?"

"Yea, I do. Have an idea, that is." James replies. "However, I would rather think about us enjoying each other's company. You know, by being free spirits."

Sarah twitched at the use of one of her most favorite phrases of why she does things that she doesn't understand. Her mind starts to wind up with wild possibilities.

"I will say this. You are the most beautiful woman that I've ever met. And I have been trying to find version 2.0 of you for years. You are a uniquely gorgeous human." James knows that he's laying it on thick, but he wants to have fun with the one singular woman that has inhabited his fantasies the most.

"But aren't you..." Sarah starts to say as she squirms enough to look up to her son. She finds his index finger pressed up against her lips.

"You overthink too much," he says in the most soothing voice that he can find. "What do you want to do? No overthinking. I can wait." James feels increasing more confident.

"What about you?" she asks.

"I've already made my decision. I'm still here."

"How will you feel about me in the morning?"

"That right there is overthinking. Stop it. What do you want?"

"An orgasm." she whispers shamefully.

"Well, you have someone. Right here. Right now. That's more than willing to do his best to give you that very thing. Repeatedly. I'm not going to do anything that you don't want." he replies, hoping to reassure her.

She lays her head back down onto his chest. "I'm a horrible mother."

"Not from my perspective. You did literally everything that I can think of to keep me on the straight and narrow." James hopes that the compliment will soothe her.

"What will you think of me?"

He sighs softly. "You're overthinking again. This is the reason that you haven't enjoyed yourself in years. You need to decide if you want what's being offered or if it's too much."

Her mind races for several minutes while he holds her gently. Looking at him again, she says clearly, "Go freshen up." as she gently pats his shoulder. He looks down at her not sure if she's going to run. "I'll be right here. Don't worry. I love you, and I want to have a stupid moment of fun with you."

James slowly walks to the bathroom, looking at her over his shoulder. She smiles warmly, but weakly, back at him.

James comes back into the bedroom dressed in only his boxers. His face is a mixture of desire, confusion, and expectant disappointment and frustration. He sees Sarah in the bed with the top sheet drawn up over her. He notes that he has forcibly pushed her title and familial relationship from his mind. Now she is only, 'Sarah.'

"You're making me self-conscious wearing so many clothes," she remarks from the bed. Lifting the thin cover and looking at herself, she then remarks as she lowers the fabric, "That's a lot more than I'm wearing."

James' dick lurches forward and collects blood at a unexpected rate. He only notices because it got soft while in the bathroom. James' mind acknowledges that he shouldn't be getting this excited this quickly.

He hears, "If you cum too quickly, it's ok. I'll help you get back up to speed. I love you, baby." He looks at her. Only her head, shoulders, and arms are currently visible from the cover. Her chest is the main thing creating a disturbance from under the fabric. He can see the rough shape of her breasts, but is licking his chops remembering how they looked in form fitting clothes. He watches the shape of her nipples slide up and down the sheet as she breaths. "I hate saying this, but ... if you leave me alone for much longer, I might fall asleep."

James' lustful and perverted motivation takes control again. He moves toward the bed with an urgency. In between these movements, he yanks his shorts down with his thumbs. He lifts the sheet up so that he can slide his body into the bed. He slows down to a screeching halt once he's face to face with the most desirable woman he's ever seen.

"You really want this, don't you?"

"For years! You are the 'gold standard' for everyone that I've been with to be compared to." he tells her quickly without any thought to his words. "You are everything that I have ever desired."

Her fingers gently brush against his temples, moving a few loose hairs. "And what if we don't become what you've fantasized?"

James' breath quickens too much for his liking before he regains control. "If we only do this a few times, even just once, I will die a happy man. I'll know that I got the opportunity that I wanted and that I made my best attempt to convince you to want me as well. Just give me the opportunity to convince you. Please."

Without making any further moves towards him, "How many chances are you expecting before you would accept my decision?" James starts to internally panic. "It's ok, baby. If we don't work out as lovers, I still have my son, if he wants me as his mother. I'll never disown you for what we're about to do. Because we're equally agreeing to this. Equally guilty." James partly calms, but is confused as to how she seemingly knows what he's thinking.

James' mind is on fire. "What the fuck? What is going on here? How does she have so much control? I had complete control five minutes ago."

"I'm about to go down on you. But I want... no, need to know that you'll respect me if I say 'no' or 'stop.' Can you do that for me, honey?"

Thinking to himself, "When did she take control? What the fuck happened... its' her. I can give her control. She's not going to hurt me... I hope."

Finally speaking up, "You. You have. Have my word." Sarah grins as she disappears underneath the thin top sheet.

James watches the sheet shifts as his mother move down the bed. "Oh! Fuck, yes. I can definitely have fun with this," James hears her moan. He feels a slow lick up the bottom of the shaft of his dick.

Smooth fingers wrap around his dick and start to slowly stroke as her tongue flip across the head. James notices that he is tensing up unnecessarily. He consciously relaxes his chest, arms, and stomach. Sarah gives butterfly gentle kisses down his dick until she reaches his nuts. James feels a quick twinge of fear when he hears her giggle. Next thing he knows is his left testicle has been sucked into her mouth. He gasps at the sensation of her tongue swirls around his nut. He relishes the experience of her sucking on his balls as she slowly pumps his dick. She nibbles at his scrotum as she plays around his testes. James randomly groans at the stimulation. He gasps when her lips surround the very tip top.

He pats around the bed looking for the edge of the top sheet. He really wants to watch her. After a couple of seconds of searching for the top sheet, the flickering of her tongue is too much for him, he looks down to his crotch. Sarah had already gotten rid of the sheet. Her eyes lock onto his. He witnesses the naughty smile she wears. Her dark brown hair frames her face perfectly while her leaf green eyes sparkle at him.

She keeps eye contact as she slowly inches his dick into her mouth. She still swirls her tongue around as her head descends. Bobbing up and down on his erect cock lights his nerves up. Time starts to become fuzzy. His head flops back onto the pillow periodically after lifting it to watch this beautiful creature play with him. Her continues to slowly pump up and down with her hand, in time with her lips.

Letting go of his dick, she grabs his hand and drags it to her head. James gently stokes her cheek. She giggles, a gurgling sound considering she has him in her mouth. She moves it to the back of her head. Sarah does not break tempo as she guides his hand. She motions with her hand for him to grab a hunk of her hair. On his third attempt, he grabs enough of her hair to her satisfaction. Sarah then pushes down on his hand into the back of her skull as she slides down his dick.

It takes him several times to understand what she wants. On her next down stroke, James pushes down on her head and pushes his hips up. He holds her there for a few seconds as she makes obscene sounds. James can't hold back any more after the third deep throat. Sarah feels the the thick splat of fluid against the back of her throat. James feels disappointed that he was only able to give her three pulses of fluid.

Letting go of her head, James collapses onto the bed. Sarah pops up with an ear to ear grin. A small trickle of semen starts to dribble out of her mouth. She quickly licks her lips to capture the errant drop. She leisurely crawls up the bed to position herself next to him. She lazily drags her fingertips across his chest and stomach. She patiently waits for him to catch his breath.

"Did you like it?" she asks playfully.

"How could I not? That was beyond anything that I could imagine." he replies in between breaths.

"Are you feeling a little peckish?" she asks coyly. She lifts his hand and drags his fingers across her stomach. The main difference is that she drags his fingers lower down her body then her fingers went up his body.

"Hmm... sounds interesting. What's on the menu?"

Suddenly, Sarah hesitates. "You won't be disgusted with my flabby old body will you?"

Looking at her, "You see. That's one of the things that I've always disagreed with you. You may not be a lingerie model, but you really have no idea how hot you are." Sarah feels better enough after his compliments.

Pulling his arm to encourage him to shift his body over hers, "You asked about what's on the menu. Why don't you find out, baby?" James once again gets momentarily lost in the sparkle in her eyes. Blinking rapidly to refocus his mind.

James trails kisses down her body starting with in between her breasts. He does not veer off to her breasts or nipples. He has a mission at hand. His kisses are slow. Slow enough that Sarah started pushing on his head to get him where she wants him. Upon reaching his destination, he takes a moment to appreciate the view.

Sarah has her pubic hair trimmed down significantly. She has it short in order to allow her to wear a two piece swimwear. The outer labia are starting to puff up and redden with her growing excitement. Her inner labia protrude slightly for the 'meat curtain' appearance. Her scent is intoxicating to James.

He slowly slides a finger along the top of her labia, stopping at the top. Leaning in, he starts to lap his tongue against her crotch while rubbing her clit. James listens and tries to maintain his patience. He notices that he not only likes her flavor, but enjoys it, unlike his previous girlfriends. His tongue leaps in and out of her soft, puffy, and wet folds. James starts to maneuver her hips so that he can get a better vantage to her soaked sex. He is so lost in trying to find out how far he can shove his tongue that he doesn't notice the pressure from her hands pushing his head more into her crotch.

Her thighs squeezing his head blocks out the moaning and yelps from her. She curves her back further into the bed to push it into his face. James continues to lap up her flowing juices. He tilts his head just enough to gets access with his lips to her clit. He sucks it into his lips and flips his tongue across the tip. James stops licking her clit when everything starts to shake. Pushing his jaw down, he tries to lick at the main area again.

Instead Sarah's body comes crashing down onto the bed. Her thighs release his head and hands let go of his hair. Sarah enjoys the quiet shivers as her orgasm finishes rolling through her body. James' eyes are rolling around trying to figure out what just happened. Sarah sits up just enough to caress his cheek.

"That was fantastic! I don't want to exaggerate or be hyperbolic, but that's the best I've ever had in my life! Thank you, baby," Sarah tells him breathily. "I'm sure that we can at least have one more time after this just so that you can do that again."

Smiling, James crawls up the bed to meet her face to face again. She quickly rolls over to the nightstand and plucks the box of tissues off of the nightstand. She hands them to James. "Why don't you clean up real fast. I don't mind the taste, but I don't want to be sloppy if we don't need to be."

James chuckles. He rolls off of the bed. Walking to the bathroom, he tells her, "I think it'd be better if I cleaned up properly. If you're concerned." James cleans his face in the warm water from the tap with a bit of soap, but doesn't go into a long routine. He understands that she only wants him to freshen up, but not to clean up like hes' going to prep himself for a night out.

Upon reentering the bedroom, James sees her laying on her side. He notices that she is no longer in a seductive mode. She's simply waiting for her lover to come back to bed. He slides back onto the bed. She grabs his hip and pulls it towards her. She quickly slides her arm up his back once he made contact with their stomachs. Sarah leisurely studies his face. James is trying to find any clue within her eyes as to how she feels about him in this capacity.

As his dick finally reinflates, she sasses him, "So who's on top? I want to be for the first time. It'll help me, um, adjust to you. It's been a long time. Or do you need to feel the need to dominate me?"

He tried his best to act nonchalant and magnanimous, stating, "Lady's choice. Either way, I'm going to leave you breathless and satisfied."

Sarah gently pushes on his shoulder to lay him down onto the bed. She lifts a leg up to straddle him. "I'm going to enjoy fucking that smug grin off of your face, darling." He dares not respond in case it provokes her too much that she ends the night's festivities.

Sarah smoothly guides his blood engorged flesh where she wants it and settles down onto it. She enjoys the feeling of being filled up. She stopped when she feels her labia and pubic mound coming to rest on the base of his cock. She sighs loudly. James sucks in a breath to speak. Sarah's finger flies up to his lips to silence him. She shushes him. He can feel the muscles in her vagina massage his dick. Understanding that he shouldn't speak, he tries to bend his neck to watch their point of contact.

Sarah pushes back on his forehead until he's looking her in the eyes. "Please, pay attention to me. Not your fucking dick. You can watch the videos later, baby. Right now? Let's have fun." She sees the look of confusion in his face. "I've got some cameras around the room recording." She slowly lifts herself off of his cock. "So that I can remind myself why I agreed to desecrate and shit on my relationship with you in order to have an orgasm." James moves his hips in concert to her. "Think of it as a performance, ugh, that's nice, review. I'm going to use to justify further, um, huh, heh, dalliances with you."

The slow pace is irritating him. His libido is demanding harder and faster. Sarah's hand on James' chest is a reflection of the excruciating slow pace. He drags his hands up her thighs to grab her waist.

"I wouldn't advise that, baby. If you get rough with me too early, I won't want to play again. You're not exactly easy to take into me." James' hands freeze as he thinks about her statement. When he has a better understanding, he moves his hands away and drops them onto the bed. "Good boy. We can get rough later."

James and Sarah gradually negotiate a pace that she is physically comfortable with. She maintains the tempo so that she can keep her eyes on his. James's mind is a flurry of thoughts. He desperately wants to grab her hips and pump into Sarah's pussy with reckless abandon. He wants nothing more than to inject his sexual fluids into her, at the deepest levels.

James pushes the urge down every time that he looks into her eyes. Sarah is not just enjoying herself with a lover. Emphasis on the word, just. She knows exactly who she is with. Who is inside of her. And it's not Trent. Her eyes reflect this to James. She is trying to get as much enjoyment out of the experience before her son loses it and fucks her like a ravenous beast.

"I need him to wait until later to fuck my brains out. He's bigger than I expected." Sarah luxuriates in the pace that they've established. She finds it to be the perfect pace for her to build up to her orgasm. She also notices that James is trying to speed up the process but isn't forcibly doing so.

"Are you enjoying this, baby?"

"Yes. There's no way that I couldn't enjoy this."

Snickering, Sarah replies, "I could always climb off of you."

Both James' eyes pop open and his hands clamp down on her hips. Sarah savors the look of fear painted across her eldest son's face.

"Not that I'm going to, but I could." She leans down to kiss him gently on the lips. "As long as you respect me, I'll continue to have fun with you. Deal, baby?" Sarah swirls her hips around. She watches James' face as his eye rolls back into his head.

Sarah slowly lifts herself up, shifting her weight onto her knees and hands. James' eyes snap to, staring at her. She feels his hands slide up her thigh. Once she starts to drop back down onto him, she can feel him start to push back up into her.

James squeezes her ass as they push back into each other. James likes massaging her ass cheeks as the collide together. He eventually rotates his hand to the front of her thigh. He searches for her clit with his thumb. Sarah grabs his hand, pulling it away from her hip. She shoves it into position for him to toy with her clit. "It's over here, baby." James follows the implied instructions from Sarah.

She sighs heavily and pants as he rubs the sensitive flesh. As the stimuli increases, her control weakens.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to milk your dick for everything it's worth," she huffs. His thoughts are not paying attention to her words. He is lost in his attraction to her face as her dark brown hair is hanging down, framing her face. He knows that he wants to see her O face. Sarah's jaw slowly opens until it's hanging freely open, panting into his face.

Her face scrunches up with her mouth still open as the orgasm crashes through her body. Her body quivers. James feels the grip of her Kegel muscles trying to keep him as deep in her as possible. Sarah's hand convulses, digging her nails into his shoulder and wrist.

He can no longer hold back. That warm, wet, tight, sexy glove in between her legs is holding onto him too long. James subconsciously pushes in the last few millimeters of his flesh into her. "I'm going to cum. I'm not wearing a condom. Get off of me."

Sarah tightens her grip on him. Her hand on his shoulder releases in order to jump behind his neck and pull him in. Her other hand lets go of his hip and grabs his waist pulling it away. Her lust demands that he not be allowed to pull out. Sarah kisses him hard, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Her exploring tongue triggered James' fantasies. She squeezes down on his cock as hard as she can.

She receives her reward as his cock flexes and releases shots of his genetic code into her waiting womb. She feels a smaller orgasm as it tweaks her stomach.

"That was really nice," she mutters through her kiss. She lifts her face a little away from his face. Looking at him, she jokes, "I don't know why you would want to deny me that fun feeling, down there. Especially since you got to have fun too." James pants into her face. Eventually he gets control of his breath.