Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 02 Room 432

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was a lot of fun. Wasn't it?" James says with a pleased look on his face.

"How much do you have left in the tank?" Sarah asks hopefully.

"I think I've got a little more to go. But, I want to switch up." James tells her. Her face is questioning him. He sits up and gently shifts her to the bed. His hands guide her hips. Sarah slowly gets onto her hands and knees. James enjoys the view of his mother facing away while keeping her knees apart. The luscious sight of her pussy slightly spread before him is enticing.

James lines his dick up with her pussy. He leans forward and kisses her on her back, just over her spine. He mutters, "I love you."

Sarah responds, "Prove it, baby. Make Mommy happy." She wiggles her ass at him. "Come and get it. If you dare."

James seizes her hips to stop her movement. The teasing motion wets the tip of his dick. Pulling Sarah's hips back into position. He mutters "I love you." Again. He pushes forward with his hips. Sarah huffs as he fills up her twat. "This feels too good."

"Shut. Up. Baby." She complains as her head lolls. "Start. Pumping. Harder." Sarah whimpers when James starts thrusting in and out. Sarah's head hits the mattress once James gets going fast enough for the slapping noises to echo about the room.

James refuses to grunt and groan until it's absolutely necessary. He focuses on his task of getting her off before he sprays her insides. Sarah allows her hands to wander as she searches for a better angle to push back onto his dick. She ignores the sounds the bounce off of the walls. She focuses on his breathing and the building tension in his cock. James gradually shifts his position to wrap her up into his arms. Sarah and James ignore anything and everything outside of each other and their fuckery.

Sarah finally feels the wash of her orgasm take control of her body. She twitches and shivers. She can feel James' dick flex and fire off his payload. This extends her orgasm for another minute. James slowly collapses on top of her. She rolls over to be on top again once he's dislodged from her cunt.

"Fuck yes," Sarah moans. "Can you go again? I still want more. I could get some sleep, but I kinda like feeling you leaking out of me."

After looking at the clock, he does the math in his head. "Um... After a three hour tussle, I'm not sure how much longer I can go."

"It's ok, honey." she tells him as she smooths his sweat soaked hair back against his head. "But you better know that I expect more fun in the morning before we have to get ready for your sister's wedding." James smiles weakly. "I'll be waking you up early," she states as she kisses him before climbing off of him.

She walks slowly and carefully into the bathroom. James watches her appreciatively. He listens to her use the facilities. She is going through her routine after random encounters to make sure that she expels as much of him left inside of her. She cleans herself up with toilet paper. Once satisfied, she washes her hands and walks back to the bed.

Thinking to herself, "I'm such a horrible mother, that I'm planning on more. And not just in the morning. But more after this stupid hotel stay."

"Did you clean yourself up while I was in the bathroom?"

"Yes, Sarah. I did," James replies irritably. "I used the wet wipes on the night stand." He points to the container. She smiles heartily as she slides back into the bed.

James immediately pulls her over to him and wraps her up in his arms. She wiggles and squirms until she has him where she wants him. They fall asleep fairly quickly in each other's arms.

*****

Ulysses tries to slide the key card in and out as quietly as possible. He is focused on not jerking the handle or shoving the door. He slowly closes the door. Ulysses creeps through the room to his suitcase . He pulls a couple of items out of the bag. He struggles to get the bag to close. Ulysses curses his luck. He got it open without a problem, but it fights him so that he can't walk back out unnoticed.

Ulysses hears movement from the bed. He yanks the bag closed since he's not getting out of the room without someone seeing him. He shoves his hand back into his pocket to keep the item a secret.

As he stands up, he sees his mother staring at him wide eyed. Her body is currently covered by a thin top sheet. Fear of exposure is apparent on her face. "How did you get in here?" she demands in a whispered voice.

"Extra key. I got it made in case I needed to get something." he quietly responds.

"What did you need so badly that you had to come in here at... 5 in the morning? You know he doesn't wake up for another hour," Sarah demands of her youngest child in the quietest voice that she can manage.

"That's none of your business. It's not for you." Ulysses replies. "If you're worried about me talking to anyone about what I've seen, not going to happen."

Sarah relaxes momentarily. She then panics, "Wait, why wouldn't you care about ..." she says as she gestures to James' sleeping body wrapped around her, "this?"

Ulysses shrugs, "I'm just as guilty as the two of you about this." He points at them indicating the both of them. Sarah looks confused. Ulysses slow blinks at her. "I rigged the lottery once I knew what changes that Maddy made. I know about his fetish. You were the only one that filled it out. Besides, I think that you are 'the one woman' that he wants more than anyone else." Sarah's jaw dropped open. Ulysses glares at her, "Please, as if I would do something if I didn't think it would be have a good outcome."

Ulysses turns and creeps his way out of the room. Sarah's eyes watch him as she struggles with the implication that she had no chance in her partner. That it was chosen for her. Ulysses stops and turns to look over his shoulder. He clearly can't see her.

"Did I do good by you?"

Sarah's mind boils. "Wait, what?! He did it thinking about if I would enjoy it too?" She idly answers to cover the fear and blatant desire for another go at her eldest son, "It was more than I thought it would be. I really did enjoy myself. Thank you, baby."

Ulysses makes a hasty exit while trying to stay quiet. Sarah rolls over to look at the young man that currently has her in his arms.

"I think we're both clear that this can't be a permanent thing," she thinks. "But I do wonder how many more times we get to have fun together... But first, there is a wedding to deal with."

She closes her eyes and snuggles up to him, pressing her body against him as much as she can, waiting for the intrusive sound of the alarm to get up and prepare for the day's excitement. But only after a little more fun.