Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 03 Room 434

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uncle Ryan? I came out to check on you."

"Did your mother send you?" he asks feeling suspicious.

"Nope," she smiles at him with revealing a toothy smile with a gap in the front. "I can see that you're not doing good, and that you're drinking too much."

"And yet you have a beer with you."

"Well yeah. It'll slow you down a bit. It's not as strong as your whiskey." She says as she hands him the bottle. "Also I want to play some dominoes with you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You need to stop thinking about that cunt for a few minutes." Courtney replies with heat in her voice.

"Oh? A cunt is she? And what does your mother think about that language?"

"I'm only allowed to use it to refer to Monica. I'm never calling her aunt again." Courtney then dumps the ceramic tiles onto the table next to him and starts to wash the bones. She finishes up by sliding six dominoes towards her. She looks at her hand and asks, "Big six?" Ryan tilts his head while looking at her.

He pick out six tiles of his own, and sweeps the rest to the side into the boneyard. "Big six, what?" he challenges her.

Looking over her glasses, "You got big six, asshole?" He chuckles.

"That's better. You can't show weakness in a game of deception." He grins at her. She giggles and blushes before looking down and to the left. "No, big five?" he asks her in response.

Courtney gently flips a domino out of her hand. "Ten!" she squeals happily as the tile lands pips up like she did a magic trick.

Ryan won't remember the game very well, but he'll remember how much fun it was to play the game with her. He didn't drink for the next couple of hours while they played. The game ended only when Sarah popped her head out the door to announce dinner.

#####

Courtney is shivering in the cold. She is bundled up the best that she can be and still move around like she wants. In other words, she is layered to a minimum that the adults would allow her. Ryan is doing his best to keep an eye on her in the midst of the crowd. His sister and brother-in-law had moved closer to the Christmas parade with their other children. They intended to meet up with his other siblings and cousins and their herds of children. His wife had opted to stay at home.

Courtney tucks her hand into his, "Uncle Ryan, I'm sorry that you don't get to see Santa up close like Mommy and Daddy and Maddy and Heather and Jimmy and Uly and..." She whines staring at the ground.

"It's ok, little buddy. I've seen Santa a lot over the years. I think I can miss seeing him up close for one year," he reassures her as he squeezes her hand.

The parade slowly proceeds past them. Holiday music blares out of the tractor pulled floats. Random floats throw small hard candy into the shivering but jubilant children. Courtney's eyes sparkle with the reflected lights decorating the themed floats. Until she feels the familiar and unwelcome rumble in her stomach.

"Uncle Rye?" she asks, sounding like she about to cry. He looks down at her. "I need to go the bathroom again."

Deftly picking her up, "It's ok, kiddo. Let's go back to that corner store that the sweet lady is at." He carries her for about a block. She whines that she's too old to be carried. He sets her down, and she runs inside the store. He casually walks in. Ryan pours a cup of coffee and a cup of hot chocolate. He waits by the counter after paying. When he saw her exit the bathroom, he asks, "Did you wash your hands?" She eeps and goes right back into the bathroom. After her second attempt, she rejoins her uncle. He hands her the hot chocolate, and herds her out of the door.

"Thank you for carrying me. But, you were right. I wasn't going to make it by myself."

Once they get back to their spot, Ryan leans over to the next adult, "Did Santa go by yet?" They told him no. They watch the parade quietly as they sip on their drinks. Ryan hears 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town.' He sets his coffee down. He then takes her cocoa and sets it next to his coffee. He whispers, "If someone knocks them over, I'll buy you another. But I think Santa is about to be here." He picks her and hoists her up to his shoulders.

Whining, "Uncle Ryan, I'm too old for this."

Taunting his niece, "So you don't want to see Santa?"

"Wait, what? He's still in the parade? Yes! I want to see Santa!" Courtney bounces excitedly on top of his shoulders.

That familiar song gets louder. Courtney is smacking the top of his head as she gets excited. Ryan chuckles.

"Oh my God, it's Santa!" Courtney screams euphorically.

Ryan laughs at her excitement. But it only lasts for a few seconds before he remembers that he has yet to have children of his own. Ryan feels the existential depression as he realized that he and his wife have yet to build their family. Courtney happily bounces on his shoulders. Ryan pats her knee while feeling like shit. He works hard to hide his depression.

Once Santa has gone by Courtney asks to be put down. Ryan pulls her down from his shoulders. She is wiggling about feeling super excited. Once her feet touch the ground, Courtney hugs her Uncle Ryan. Her head rests on his belly button. Looking up at him, she exclaims, "I love you Uncle Ryan! I got to see Santa! I didn't think that I would get to! Oh my God! You're the best!"

Ryan sighs and pats her on the head. He then lifts her up and carries her normally in his arms. Courtney wraps her arms around his neck and legs around his stomach. Ryan searches for his sister, Courtney's mother for over 30 minutes. Courtney falls asleep in his arms.

Once he finally finds his sister. He follows Sarah to the van. He carefully unwinds Courtney's limbs so that he can drop her into the sole remaining seat in the van. Courtney's fingers are trying to keep her grip.

"Sis? Help?" Ryan whispers. Sarah comes up behind him to assist. Once the gangly limbed pre-teen is deposited onto the vehicle's bench. Ryan ducks out of the door. Sarah quickly follows up and buckles her in.

"Thank you, Ryan. That was an immense help with you taking care of her since she has that stomach bug," Sarah thanks her brother. He shrugs.

"She's my niece. What do you expect? Besides, I'm jealous of you."

Sarah feels confused. "Why are you jealous?"

Sighing, "You've got awesome kids, Sarah. You've done a magnificent job with raising them. I just hope that Monica and I can have kids as good as yours." Ryan pulls her into a quick one armed hug and squeezes. As he lets her go, he ducks his head to kiss her nose.

Instead he kisses her fully on the lips. He pays no mind to the kiss and lets her go. He walks off to his car. He is lost in thought about the empty house that he's going back to since his wife is on yet another business trip.

Sarah is left shocked by the kiss. She hears her husband call from the driver's seat. "Are you ok? It's not like that's the first time he's kissed you on your nose. We need to get home before the kids start to wake back up."

*****

"This is so wrong. I'm not supposed to do this with..." Ryan starts to say in response to her statement.

Courtney interrupts. "As if your dick cares what I am to you. Ryan, think about it. Am I not the hottest piece of ass that you've ever had the chance to fuck while at the same time you're getting to taste forbidden fruit?"

Ryan thinks about how he has only really been with Monica. His eyes glaze over lost in thought and memories. He doesn't feel Courtney turn around in his arms. Her hands are firmly on his hips.

"Rye, I can make... at least some of your dreams come true," she whispers as she grinds her tight ass against his crotch.

"Uh, what?"

"I will make sure that you remember me as the hottest piece of ass that you've ever had." She grabs his hands, separating them. She pulls on them to lead him to the bed. Turning around, she tells him, "Not going to lie, I've wondered what you're packing."

"Really?" The little blue pill is taking over. "You fantasized about me?"

"My first dildo was named after you." She smiles as she starts to unbuckle his belt. "You've always been there for me. Holding my hand through really stupid stuff that I thought were terrifying." She presses up against him momentarily to kiss him on the chin. "You are my favorite for a reason. You let me try to do things my way. Unlike Mom and Dad." Courtney pushes down on his jeans. She smiles as they fall. "I like boxers." She then starts to lift his shirt off. Ryan is still struggling with the idea that he's about to be as intimate with her as he possibly can. Once she has removed that, she pulls on his neck to bring him down to her. "I want you to kiss me like you mean it. Like Monica on your first date."

His neck stiffens, looking her directly in the eyes, "I have two questions. 1) are you serious about that? 2) how much do you like the clothes currently on you?"

Her response is simple, "Yes, and I have more clothes in my bag. Kiss me already! Please?"

Ryan's mouth surges forward to hungrily kiss her. His tongue darts into her mouth. Courtney softly moans into his mouth. She can feel him ripping the back of her shirt. She giggles as they stumble to the side. She can feel the shredded shirt fall off of her arms. His hand gropes the bed where she tossed his jeans. She doesn't pay any mind to it. She's getting to have fun with one of the few people that she thought was never possible. This kiss has her feeling the juices starting.

Her eyes snap open when she hears the click of a knife setting into place.

"I need to get rid of these stupid shorts. I'll buy you new ones later." Ryan mutters onto her lips as he deftly slices the fabric. She snorts / fearfully laughs as she feels the fabric fall away from her. Ryan quickly closes the knife using his naked hip, and tosses it off to the side. "Holy fuck," is all he can mutter as the destroyed clothing fall off of her body. He is thankful for her going panty-less.

Knowing that her uncle, the one that she fantasized about for years, is seeing her naked for the first time, she gets nervous. "Shit. What did I do wrong? Am I ugly?"

Ryan runs his hand up and down her torso. On the way up starting from the hip, he toys with her navel piercing. "So pretty." Continuing up, he stops to run his fingers in circles around her solitary nipple piercing. "Only one?" he asks quizzically, as he slightly pulls on the ring.

"It hurt way more than I expected and chickened out on the second one." she struggles to tell him in between her panting and gasping.

"Do you like being teased?"

"Fuck, yes. Tease me. Make me beg for your dick."

"Maybe for round two I'll tease you." Ryan tells her. Asking, "Where's the condom?" As he he feels around for the one that he put in his jeans' pocket.

She slaps his hand. "No!" Looking up at the confusion on his face, "Just once. Once. I'd like to feel my lover in me. Nothing in between me and him. You are one of the only two guys that I'll refuse to ever use a condom with. I'll take that risk. Fuck me up, knock me up, or give me a disease. I don't care. I'm not using a condom with you."

Ryan snatches her up by her ass and pulls her up his body. He feels her shiver.

"Fuck yes, take me." Courtney whispers as she warps her arms and legs around him and feels his hardened cock at her entrance.

"Do you ever shut up during sex?"

She gives him a smile full of mirth and wanton sexual desire, "Only when I'm having a orgasm. Gimme!" Smashing herself against him so that he won't put her down, she reaches underneath to make sure his dick is going where she wants it.

Ryan reminds himself to be gentle. He lowers her slowly until the glans is firmly inside of her. Her hands wraps back around his neck. He lets her slide down further until he is fully inside of her, at least from this angle. He holds her still. Courtney enjoys the time given to her to adjust to his intrusion into her flesh. She kisses him on the collar bone. He takes that as a signal to start pumping.

He starts to lift her ass with his arms while pulling his pelvis away from her. She huffs as he pumps back up into her as he lowers her back onto his dick. After several movements, she gasps, "How? Are you, still in, me?"

"Do you, you want me, me to stop?"

Her only response is to tighten her grip. She then bites him lightly on the collarbone. The awkward position heightens her pleasure. She knows that he won't be able to last as long like this. She wants to feel his spend flooding her pussy and the naughty knowledge that it's dripping down her thigh. The only noise that she allows herself is grunting and moaning. She is flexing her pussy as much as she can to get him to pop.

She only takes her teeth off of his collarbone to look up at him when she thinks that he finally came. Her face is full of wonder and emotional investment. Her warm brown eyes seek emotional reciprocation in his face.

He kisses her softly. "I love you, Court. I should never have done that in you." She smiles and that smile grows exponentially as she feels her fantasy come true. Her legs are the first to release him. Once she feels him pulled out of her, she moves her legs under her to stand up. Her smile is approaching fanatical proportions as she is let down from this fresh fucking. Cum leaking out of her gives her shivers that trigger several minor orgasms.

"Ouch. Hold on." Ryan says suddenly. He quickly lowers himself to the floor. He then twists his body into a weird shape. Courtney gets worried when she hears so many pops and clicks from his spine. "Fuck yes. That's much better." After standing back up, Ryan pulls a couple of bottles of water out of the mini fridge. Courtney is standing is shock that Ryan's back sounded like that, and awe that he fucked her standing up.

Accepting the bottle of water gently pressed into her hand, she looks back and forth between the floor and him. "How?'

Slightly confused, "How, what?"

"How did you do it? Fuck me standing up?" she asks as she starts to feel his fluids start to dribble down her thigh.

Feeling a bit of a smart ass, "You were there. You know how I did it."

"I've never had that before. I figure that you can't do that again tonight, but damn! That was fun." Courtney feels the heat inside of her build again as she thinks about another go at it from that position.

"Kiddo, you're starting to leak onto the carpet. Either get on the bed or sit on the toilet."

The bed is much closer, she hops up onto the bed and scoots up to the head board. "You mean like this? How is this supposed to keep me from leaking?" Courtney sounds confused.

Ryan slowly puts his water down and looks at her with a 'Dafuq did you say?' look. After a few moments of thought, he informs her, "You have unbelievably shitty taste in men if you don't know what's about to happen next." He lightly scratches his stomach while responding. Courtney is momentarily distracted watching him move around. She particularly notices how buff his arms and chest are. His 'Dad bod" is more of a barrel chested weight lifter.

Courtney has always considered herself to be the most knowledgeable in the family when it comes to sex. She feels a little angry and insulted by that statement. Ryan leaves his water on the dresser and then crawls up the bed towards her. He stops at her knees.

"I'm a little hungry. I need to eat something." he says as he starts to kiss his way down her thigh from her knee.

Courtney starts to panic, and pull herself up the bed. Ryan grabs her thighs so that she can't move any further away.

"Stop. Are you really telling me that Ms. Kinky Attitude has never has someone eat her out?" His question is challenging and demanding. Courtney is unsure of how to answer it.

"Um..." she starts nervously, "I had someone eat my ass and then fuck me there. That? I did NOT like it."

"Ah. Ok." Ryan says as he starts to kiss her legs again. In between kisses, he tells her, "I don't eat ass. It's gross. That's your generation's thing. This is going to feel so much better." She looks at him skeptically. "You smell delicious." are the last words that she hears before her head flops backwards. "If it makes you feel a bit better, this is the same as a guy getting a blowjob."

Ryan is focused. He uses all of his memory from previous partners, especially his ex. He pulls her body closer to him so that he can lift her hips more. He wants to taste everything that she has to offer right now.

Courtney struggles not to succumb to the the confusion from the stimulation. Her brain feels like it's on fire. Her body feels like it's being manhandled. She's not to far off of the truth with the second part. Ryan is dragging her around the bed, lifting her up, and fingering her, all in the name of an orgasm.

As she's still trying to figure out how he's willing to not only ingest her sexual fluids but his own as well, her orgasm slams into her by surprise. Her legs clamp onto his head as her hands slap the top of his skull. Her eyes are wide open at the beginning of the wave. By the end of the experience, she screaming at the top of her lungs.

"That was fast," Ryan observes. "Are you ok?"

"YES!" Courtney yells. She is snatching his hair and scrunching her body to look at him directly. "Rye? Can I have another? Please?"

Snickering, Ryan goes back down. Courtney throws her head back into the bed as Ryan renews his oral assault on her pussy. Courtney tries to hump his face. He drags her around the bed again to make sure that he can continue to eat her out. "Use. Me. Rye." is all she can moan coherently.

She finally flops down onto the bed. Panting hard. Courtney is twitching from the constant orgasm from the last five minutes. Ryan heads into the bathroom to clean up real quick.

Once she's finally caught her breath, "I love you so much, Uncle Rye. So much that I'm not sure I can call you uncle anymore."

Ryan looks down at her after finishing cleaning his face off in the bathroom, "Oh, and why is that, Kiddo?'

"Yeah, you can't call me that anymore either." She props her lithe body up onto her elbows to look at him at the end of the bed. "I want that again. Like not just once more. Like I'm fucking finding you if I'm not getting fucked already. That was amazing!"

"I think your mother, my sister, would have something to say about that."

"Pfft. I don't care what Mom has to say. Your tongue is incomprehensible."

Ryan snort / laughs. "You need to find better quality men. Mind you that I'm not going to turn down a raw fucking from you." He shrugs. "Especially, if I get to play with you afterwards." He slides onto the bed next to her. "What do you want to do next?"

Courtney is surprised that he is still able to go again. "I want to ride on top," she tells him confidently. He smiles at her and shoos her to slide back so that he can put a towel down on the bed. She kisses him quickly, appreciating his forethought. "You're feeling confident."

As Ryan positions his ass on top of the towel, he mutters, "Those pills cost enough, I'm getting my money's worth out of them."

Courtney squeals with glee as she positions herself over his rampant cock. She lowers herself without trying to guide him into her wet channel. Ryan groans softly as she lowers herself to take him inside of her again. Once she has gotten to the bottom of his shaft, she exhales loudly, forgetting that she was holding her breath.

Ryan runs his hand up her side with his thumb playing with her nipple. "Are you ok? Baby?"

"Oh, yes. I just need to keep getting readjusted to this fucking meat stick that I keep sitting on," she explains. Ryan chuckles. Courtney flexes her Kegels again to remind him of what she is and what she has a hold of. She sees the look in his eyes soften. There's still a definite lust, but no longer a animal hunger. "You're not falling in love with me, are you Rye?" she asks as she kisses him.