Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 03 Room 434

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already love you, Courtney. But now I'm wanting to make sure that you feel good after everything is said and done." Ryan explains. "I love you that much... and I do want to do this again."

Courtney started the slow process of lifting and dropping her sopping wet pussy onto his rigid sex. Courtney rubs her hands up and down Ryan's arms. She slowly pushes his arms up. She gets his hands to be fully up above his head. She interlaces her fingers into his. Courtney pants into his face. He gives her the occasional kiss in between thrusts. Once she is certain that he's not paying attention, she snaps the handcuffs onto his wrists.

A little surprised by the turn of events, but not concerned, Ryan keeps pumping up into his niece. He can feel how much more excited she is getting now that his hands are restrained.

Courtney gets rougher with Ryan. Dragging her fingernails harshly over his skin. Biting him on the inner arm. As she leans back to rotate her hips around his impaling flesh, she grabs at his hips and ass. Her fingernails dig in hard enough to start to draw blood. She is slamming her crotch down into his as hard as she can.

He thought about not moving and making her do all of the work. But he decides he likes being a participant too much, and keeps pushing himself up into her.

"Do you want to suck on my titty?" she asks through a hazy voice.

"Yes" is his unequivocal answer.

She lowers her chest so that his tongue can reach her pierced nipple. "I'll give you one that has the ring. It'll be more fun for you. I ain't got much to give you."

Ryan mumbles around her flesh, "You have exactly as much as you need right now."

Courtney has slowed down on the hip pumping to allow Ryan to keep her nipple in his mouth. His tongue circles her areola leaving her breathless. He flips the ring every now and again for a break in the circling motion. Courtney's mind explodes when he starts to pull on the ring with his lips. She shudders momentarily. That shudder builds onto of her building climax. She presses her nipple further into Ryan's mouth as she grinds her clit into him.

She starts to chant quietly in his ear, "Cum in me."

Courtney feels her orgasm crash over her forcing her to arch her back, yanking her nipple out of his mouth. She wraps her arms around him the best she can, and squeezes. Courtney tries her best to control the twitches of her muscles to focus on her pussy to milk him for every drop. Her body quivers and shakes as she is slowly coming down from the unimaginable high.

Courtney whispers, "Just do me one more favor, baby." Ryan grunts confused. "Fill me up in the morning, please?"

"Sure." He kisses her cheek. "I think that's a reasonable request."

"Hold me," she pleads. Ryan rattles the handcuffs' chains. She feels irritated. "Are you telling me that you haven't found the key that I taped to the back of the headboard?"

"You mean the one by my left hand? I was waiting for permission to use it, that and I can't reach it."

Huffing angrily, Courtney drags herself up to unlock her uncle's wrists. "You never complained. Why?"

"You never gave me a reason to. The cuffs weren't too tight, You weren't trying to do anything permanent. You didn't do anything that would make me question my trust in you."

"Ugh, I forgot to make a safe word with you. That was really fucking stupid of me."

"Why would we need a safe word?" Ryan asks after rubbing his wrists and before wrapping his arms around her tiny form to sleep.

"Well, I, um, I want you to, like, get rough with me. It's a turn on," she explains. "you have no idea how much faster I peaked because you took control of me. Especially, when you were eating me out. That was more exciting that you licking me."

Ryan pulls Courtney into him to snuggle. She bops him on the head. "At least get your stupid pussy smelling head onto a pillow." She is trying her best to look irritated.

He slithers up the bed to drop his head onto a pillow next to her. Ryan asks, "Better?"

"Immensely," she tells him as she kisses the tip of his nose. Her eyes flicker back and forth between looking at his eyes. Her face is a constant flux of emotions.

Ryan drags his fingers through her hair over her temples, "Do we need to talk about it? I'm not going anywhere."

Courtney feels 'seen' which causes her sex to twitch. She thinks it's to pull his sperm deeper into her. She can feel her eyebrows and face contort, trying to hide her desires, but entice him to invest more into her.

As Ryan is drifting off, he hears her blurt out "Starfish or two taps twice." He echos back, "Stargish or two and two." After that he's snoring.

*****

Ryan feels a slight pain in his head from the previous night's drinking as his phone's alarm wakes him up. He is pleased with this development, as he is still alive. He is equally pleased with having a woman draped across his chest with her legs wrapped around his. The headache means that he wasn't completely stupidly black out drunk. He can remember the majority of the previous night.

Unfortunately, he still remembers fucking the ever living shit out of his favorite niece. The guilt is starting to wash in like an incoming high tide.

Absentmindedly, he pets her head and strokes her hair. He gets irritated that he needs to de-tangle her hair. He wonders to himself how other men have dealt with this situation when they didn't know what the woman felt.

He drifts back off to sleep. Only to awaken again feeling cold. The blankets have been tossed off of him.

"What the fuck?" Thinking to himself, "Gods damn it." He remembers where he is and what he's done. Feeling fatalistic, "Whatever. If she tells me that the night is over, I'm not going to be happy, but I'm not going to be an asshole. I'll be wandering off. But I still want to have fun too."

Courtney walks back into the room from the bathroom. "Oh, hey. I was going to give you a couple more hours." Ryan can plainly see that Courtney is dressed in a pair of 'boy cut' panties and a matching sports bra.

Ryan grumbles out loud, unintentionally, "I wish I could shake off a hangover like that again." She quirks her head to the side. "Hangovers seem to only be for 40 year olds." A small smile forms on her face, and she makes her way back to bed.

Ryan is trying to get things organized in his mind. He fails miserably.

*****

Courtney whispers to Ryan, "Good morning, baby. Did you get enough water? I don't want you to be hurting during the wedding."

Ryan is fighting the early morning light coming through the windows. "What time is it?"

"It's 6:30 in the morning."

"The wedding is at 3. We have plenty of time to sober up."

Courtney starts to drag her fingertips across his body. "From what I've seen, you're probably already sober," she states. "I want to have a little fun before we need to get out of here. Besides, you promised to give me something to remember you during the wedding." She gently kisses him on the lips.

"If I remember, you didn't admit to being on birth control. We're running a huge risk."

"Oh, Ryan. I don't care." she replies plainly. "You're forgetting that you are one of the only two people that I don't ever want to have safe sex with. I actually desire you. And if that means squatting out your baby, then I'm going to fucking push out your children. I really do love you that much." Courtney rubs her face over his chest.

"So much that you needed handcuffs to keep me from running?" Ryan teases.

"Oh! Um... about those. I, um, well, you see it's like this..." Courtney stammers.

"You're not really that kinky are you?" Ryan asks her gently.

"No. No, I'm not." Courtney tells him feeling like she's finally been found out. "But, I've noticed that guys are more interested in the kinky girls, and then they're grateful when you don't go all crazy on them in bed."

"So, it's just an act to get men interested in you." Ryan observes out loud.

"Hey, it works. I haven't been lonely on a Saturday night since I started college. Well, unless I want to be."

"Really?"

"Well yeah. I still need to study." Courtney defends herself.

"It's ok, darling. Seriously." Ryan reassures her while brushing her hair out of her face.

After laying there for a minute in silence, picking her head up and looking him in the eyes Courtney tells him, "I still want you to cum in me one more time before we leave."

It's at this moment that he realizes that he is naked and she is barely wearing anything. That and her super heated sex is hovering over him. She is gently coaxing his flesh to be ready to enter her.

He pushes the top of her panties down. She squeals as she removes them.

"I love you, Rye. I always will." she whispers to him as she positions herself and then lowers onto him. She sighs as he fills her up inside. "I can't imagine you ever not feeling good in me."

He is captivated by the messy look of her face and hair. Her hair spills over her head and shades both of their faces from the early morning light. Her dark brown eyes are searching for something in his own hazel eyes. He takes a hold of her hips and guides it up and down on his rigid dick.

"Do you love me, Ryan?" she asks desperately. Their breathing is becoming ragged.

"Yes, I do. I want you to remember that." Ryan thrusts harder up into her as she comes back down onto his rigid flesh.

"Forever?" Her eyes shuttle back and forth in their focus between his eyes.

"Even if we have a baby and you won't let me see them. I'll still love you. I'll resent you, but I'll still love you."

"What if we have a baby today?" Courtney continues to press.

"Then I'll need to figure out how to get you child support without either of us getting arrested."

With that answer, she kisses him hard. Her tongue forcefully enters between his lips. His hands bring extra strength to the pumping motion between their hips. The sounds of flesh slapping quickly fill the room.

Courtney and Ryan try to hold onto the kiss as long as possible in spite of the constant moving of their fucking. When the kiss can't be held any longer. Courtney and Ryan content themselves with pressing their foreheads together.

Ryan is grunting, "I can't hold out much... "

Her only response is, "Gimme. Gimme it all."

Ryan feels the pulsing in his dick, knowing that he's letting loose his sperm into her. Courtney gasps once she feels the release, and her pussy quivers on his dick. She tries to focus her body on pulling all of the fluid further into her.

"I love you, Ryan." she pants into his face.

"I love you too, Courtney. But we have a bigger problem."

"What's that?" she asks as she lowers her body to press up against him.

"Trying to not act like we want to fuck each other's brains out during the wedding."

They both break out into a giggling and laughing fit.

"I'll do the best I can, baby. But you are definitely a DILF."

Feeling defensive, "But I'm not a dad."

After a quick kiss, she replies, "Not yet, baby. Not yet."