Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 04 Room 435

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry."

"I know."

"I should never have done that."

Kylie flexes her fingers, dragging her fingernails painfully across Kyle's skin. She mutters angrily, "Stop. I'm done with what happened in that stupid frat house. I want to get back to our old selves." Kylie shifts her body around more. Her leg is dropped on top of his. "I know that you love me. And what I really need right now in order to get past the bullshit from tonight is for you to chill out, calm down, and relax enough for me to cuddle." Kyle breaths slowly and deeply. "I love you. Please calm down," Kylie reminds him.

Kyle continues to breath so that he can get his heart rate down. "Just to let you know. I withdrew my application for their frat."

"Yeah?"

"Yup. I'm done with them. That was way out of bounds."

"Are you thinking about joining a different frat?" Kylie asks with a hint of panic in her voice.

"That's a decision for next year. There's no chances left for this year." Kyle states as a matter of fact. Kylie slowly releases her breath, hoping that Kyle doesn't notice her holding her breath.

Several minutes later, Kyle feels himself get drowsy. Kylie brings him back to wakefulness when she asks him, "Hey, do you remember your promise?"

"Um. Uh. Which promise?"

"That when we turn 30 and if neither one of us don't have a family yet, we'll make one together?"

Relaxing a little, "Oh, that one. Yes, I still remember it. That has to be one of the few promises that I actually can remember."

"Really?" Kylie is incredulous.

"Yes."

Lifting her head from the pillow to look up his jawline, "I always figured that would be the one that you would forget. I mean now that we're older and not those stupid and moronic 16 year olds."

"You're still not fat or ugly." Kyle deadpans his joke. Kylie feels a rush of anger before it dissipates, knowing that he's trying, very lamely, to be funny. "You are still very pretty and attractive. I think more so than three years ago." he follows up to cement the kernel of truth in his joke. He knows that she got mad. He knows. And he tries to be more cautious.

Putting her head back down onto the pillow, she demands, "Roll over and look at me." He can hear the unforgiving quality in her voice. Figuring it's best to comply and face the firing squad, Kyle tentatively rolls onto his back. She slaps his chest as hard as she can from her position, of practically laying on top of him with one leg over his thighs. Which isn't much, but gets her point across. Sighing, Kyle finishes rolling over to his other side to look his sister in the eyes.

"I love you, Kyle." She can see the confused look on his face that hide the conflicting emotions underneath. "I want to tell you something that I really hope will make you feel better."

"Yeah? What's that?"

"You were doing such a good job that I was just a few seconds away from fucking your brains out," Kylie whispers. For the first time this conversation, she whispers, as she runs her fingers through his hair. "You were amazing. I don't understand how you're still single."

"Um. My face was buried in your pussy. I don't usually get past second base, Kylie. Maybe once."

"Huh. Then I need to start blowing you up with girls that you're chatting with."

Swallowing his initial response, "Yeah, sure. Tell everyone how good your brother munched your carpet. That'll make girls swoon." Kyle decided go for a question instead. "And how are you going to do that?"

"Tell them I heard you through the walls at home, silly." Kylie explains slowly like Kyle is excessively stupid, while maintaining her playfulness. "Anyway, whether you believe it or not, you're really good at that." Kylie wonders why his reactions are so delayed. Mere fractions of second, but delayed.

"Uh huh."

Feeling flippant, Kylie retorts, "Fine, I'll just keep that memory of a good orgasm to myself."

"Wait, what?"

Kissing him lightly on the lips, she brashly tells him, "I came on your face, Kyle." She waits for that to sink into his thick skull. "Unfortunately, we can't do anything about it now. Who knows when Genevieve will get home."

At that moment, they hear a key fumbling at the lock. Kylie rolls over Kyle to be in front so that her roommate can see her instead of Kyle. "I love you. Please just hold me tonight. We can talk about this later." Kyle maneuvers himself to be up against the wall, leaving his arms wrapped around her waist. As they settle back in, Kylie kisses him again, whispering, "I love you, sweetheart. Now, pretend you're asleep."

Kyle's mind reacts, "Sweetheart? WTF?! Was I not imaging her reaction in the closet? Was it not just hopeful wishing that she wanted more?" He forces these thoughts from his mind.

Genevieve finally gets the lock to cooperate and enters the room. Bleary eyed and drunk, she stage whispers, "OooOoOh! You got lucky!" She unknowingly slams the door.

Kylie shushes her harshly, "Dude, this is my brother! He had to rescue me tonight from a frat party. Don't wake him up!"

"Rescue?"

"Yes, Genevieve. Rescue. Public humiliation. You know? Ugh. I'll tell you about it tomorrow when you're sober. The RA let him come up to take care of me."

"Damn. That * hic * sucks. And it sucks that he's your brother. * hic * You two are a fucking adorable couple." Genevieve slurs. "I'm going to go to bed now. G'night." And she crawls on top of her covers and flops down still wearing her clothes. She passes out.

Kylie wiggles slightly in bed to get closer to Kyle. She squeezes one of his hands, thinking to herself, "If she only knew... Hell, if he only knew. I'm actually upset that I keep getting caught with my hand in his pants, ope, I mean, the cookie jar."

*****

"It's really hard to not act submissive while I'm wearing this. Some help then? Please?" Kylie asks her brother as she stands up and turns around. Once her back is facing him, she slowly pulls her hair over her shoulder. She glances over the other shoulder to see if Kyle is moving to help her.

Kyle is already on his feet and behind her. His hands deftly unravel the knots and clasps that are costume to her body. Kyle feels his excitement building as he peels the layers away from Kylie. Once he sees her bare shoulder, he gently kisses it. Kylie shivers, "That's nice," she whispers.

Kylie lets the gathering fabric go to fall to the floor. She turns around smoothly and drapes her arms on his shoulders with her hands behind his neck. "I believe it's your turn." Her smile is hungry and her eyes sparkle with mischief. She starts to slightly twist her body back and forth causing her breasts to jiggle. "Would you like some help?"

Kyle runs through the options quickly in his mind. He decides to let her do as she pleases. Not only will he get to watch her mostly naked body move around, she'll get more excited as she plays with him. Kyle nods his agreement.

Kylie relishes touching Kyle. His skin is fascinating to her. She keeps looking up to his face as she meticulously removes his clothes. She cannot contain her excitement about what she wants to do. She randomly shivers, roll her shoulders, and licks her lips throughout the process.

She traced every major muscle group with her fingers after discarding another piece of clothing. Kyle stands as stoically as he can while she explores. This doesn't stop the occasional quiver of excitement.

Once down to his boxers, she gropes his dick through the fabric. She huskily whispers into his chest, looking up at him, "I want to suck your dick so badly."

He cups her jaw and draws her up to her full height. "Are you asking for permission?"

Her eyes slowly close and flutter at his touch. Groaning, she replies, "Yeeeeesss."

Kissing her lightly on the lips with her eyes still fluttering, "I'll let you know when I don't want to do something."

Grinning manically up at him, she pushes his boxers down. Gravity takes over once the waistband is past his hips. She turns him as he steps out of the shorts.

She shoves him onto the bed, following quickly behind him. "I didn't have dinner. Do you mind if I get a snack?"

Crawling up the bed to get into a better position, he replies, "I'm sure that there's a good chorizo, but I'm kinda in the mood for a fish taco."

She slaps his stomach lightly, "With jokes like that, you're lucky I love you. Besides, Kyle, how hard is it to stick with one theme?" Kylie then slithers up his body before turning around.

"You are a culinary delight, darling," Kyle remarks as her leg swings over his head. He marvels at the view of her open and weeping pussy. He grabs her hips and pulls her down to his mouth.

Feeling Kyle pull her towards his face, she begins licking the engorged flesh in front of her. Licking up and down languidly. She reaches under his leg to reach in nuts. She enjoys the feeling of his moans into her cunt. Once she can grip his balls, she engulfs his rampant cock into her mouth.

As Kylie bobs up and down on his dick, Kyle licks rapidly at her puss. He flicks his tongue into her drenched hole with the occasional lick on her clit. Which he is only able to keep track of with one of his thumbs as she squirms and bucks around.

Kyle eventually gets her ready to gush. He pumps his dick in and out of her mouth, as she massages his balls. Realizing that he's going to cum first, he pants into her crotch as he focuses on releasing everything he can into her hot wet mouth. He can feel her tongue swirling around trying to get every drop that he gives her. Feeling the remaining squirt exit, he attacks her pussy with renewed vigor.

He is very quickly rewarded with her legs squeezing his head while her fluids splash against his lips and chin. Kyle guides Kylie's body to the side as she quivers from her orgasm. Once she stops spasming, he sits up and pulls her body around so that she is lying in the same direction as him.

Kylie continues to pant as she regains control of her breath. Her eyes flicker back and forth between his. She can't decide where to focus. Kyle runs his fingers through her hair. He watches his fingers caress her scalp.

"That. Was. Amazing. Kyle." she pants.

"Yeah. You tasted so much better that I had hoped," she tells her, smiling.

"Is it wrong that I'm kind of hoping that we don't find someone before we're 30?"

Shrugging, "I don't know. But I'm trying to focus on tonight." He leans in to kiss her lightly.

She snatches the back of his head, Kylie returns the kiss passionately aggressive. Instinctively, Kylie rolls her body to be on top of Kyle. Muttering around the kiss, she demands, "Where is the condom? I need you in me!"

Chuckling, he informs her, "I can't get one while you're on top of me like this. Let me up and I promise that I'll accept you being on top."

Kylie's breath speeds up and she detaches from his face. "Hurry, baby!" she commands him. The fire in her eyes speaks of how great her need is.

Kyle hops out of bed and heads to his bag. He sees another pack of condoms on the bathroom counter. Figuring it'll be quicker to use those than to loot through his bag, he returns with the condoms that Kylie got earlier. Kyle rips the cardboard package open and tosses the box to the side as he quickly returns to the bed. "Get in bed. Now!" Kylie commands him. He giggles as he she yanks the condoms out of his hand.

Without bothering to separate the condom from the others, Kylie rips open the foil package, pulling the contents out. Lustfully smiling at her twin as he repositions himself underneath her, she lines the condom up on the tip of his dick. Kylie awkwardly rolls the condom down over his shaft as she keeps her aching pussy hovering above her desired prize.

Once she is satisfied that it's down to his base, she reverses the grip of the one hand and braces herself with the other on his chest. Looking back up at him, she whispers, "I love you, Kyle. The next we do this after this wedding, I don't know if I want to use a condom." She plunges her bottom half down, stopping when she hits the top of her hand with him starting to fill her insides. Groaning, she expresses her pleasure, "This feels so much better than I thought it would." Looking back up at his face, as he presses the back of his head against the pillow, "I need to change the deal."

Trying to keep from grunting or moaning, Kyle's voice is tight when he asks, "Oh? And what's changing, baby?"

Kylie relinquishes her grip on his dick. That hand is placed on the bed next to his chest as an additional brace. She takes another breath and exhales slowly as she loosens the grip her vaginal walls have on the portion of his cock inside of her already. Whispering to Kyle quiet enough for him not to hear, "I will have your babies... just not today." Kylie stops fighting gravity. Her crotch plunges down. Her soaking wet sex swallows his rigid member whole.

When she feels the bases of their sexes meet, Kylie whimpers. Her brows flex repeatedly as worry starts to form in her mind. "Is this as special for him? Or am I wishing again? I could just. Just curl up. Curl up in his arms. Forever," Kylie thinks as she enjoys the penetration.

Kyle quietly pumps up and down into her waiting and receptive sex. He curls up in order to kiss her lips as she worries about his wants, desires, and intentions. Kylie relaxes enough to hump back onto him.

She is lost in the stimulus that she doesn't realizes the she has changed positions to reverse cowgirl. His hands are groping and massaging her plentiful breasts. Her head is awkwardly resting on his shoulders, as her back is arched to keep him in her.

He sits up forcibly. She is able to ride him better and harder. She positions her hands on his knees so that she can bounce on his lap. Kylie feels his fingers on her back. They switch between tracing her tattoos and attempts to grab her shoulders to have rougher sex.

The body wracking orgasm is a surprise. Kylie thought that she would be in much better control of her body. She stops resisting her body's reaction to having him in her. Doing this with her. Finally getting what she's wanted. Kylie lets him handle her however he wants. "Take me, baby. I got what I needed. I'm yours. Please don't hurt me," Kylie whispers to herself.

Kyle feels his sister's breath on his arm as he tries to keep her under control. Her body loses control and gets all uncomfortably floppy. Kyle struggles to keep his sister safe from smacking her head against something if she were to fall off of the bed. His dick is still pumping fluid into the condom's reserve bubble.

Kyle has difficulty maneuvering their bodies into comfortable positions to pass out. He finally deposits his sister's twitching body onto the bed as he slowly extracts his dick, with the condom still attached. Kylie eyes follow him throughout the entire process. She keeps mouthing something that he thinks that she is trying to say something. Her eyes no longer have an urgency. There is no fiery lust burning in the back of her eyes. Kyle makes hand motions that he needs to go to the bathroom. He's not sure that she recognizes the communication.

After getting back from taking a hard piss and cleaning himself up. Kyle tries to clean her up as well. After every attempt to clean her pussy up, she squirts more of her fluids out. He attends to her as much as his drunken ass can. He eventually gives up and gets a towel. "What the fuck? I didn't come in her. Where is this coming from?" Kyle asks himself. He rolls her twitching body over and deals with the wet spot with multiply towels. He finally crawls back into bed with her, asking, "What are you trying to say, baby? I can't hear you," he asks asks as he draws the covers over their bodies.

Kylie makes a major physical exertion to roll over and drape her body on top of his. "I. Love. You." is the only thing that she says out loud. Internally, she says, "I'm never using a condom with you ever again after this wedding."

*****

Kyle slowly wakes up to the rhythmic rise and fall of Kylie's chest. He finds his head resting on one of her breasts. His eyes dart up to her face. All he can see is her chin, as she drools. In the most adorable way.

Before deciding what he should do, he looks around the room and takes stock of what is touching his body. Kyle can feel her hand right behind his lower back. He's not worried. Once he has determined that she is not holding him down in any way, Kyle lifts his body from the bed and his human pillow.

Creeping into the bathroom, Kyle notices the clock stating the time is 6:14 am. He contemplates the time as he sits on the toilet. After going over his memory of the schedule for the day. He remembers that they are expected to be at breakfast at 8:15. Which is also the time that they need to return their borrowed cards to Ulysses or Madison.

After washing his hands, Kyle returns to his sleeping sister. He stops to just let his eyes wander over her body for a while. He sits down on the edge of the bed with one leg folded up on the bed. He gently pushes the wild hair out of her face.

The contact with her face wakes her up. She breathes deeply as she lifts her head from the pillow. Her hand has instinctually moved to grab whatever woke her up. Her grumpy emotional state is replaced quickly with a full feeling of satisfaction when her brain finally processes that it's Kyle touching her. Her hand covers his and presses it into her cheek.

"Hey, gorgeous," Kyle compliments her. "We only have a couple of hours before we're expected to be presentable and in attendance," he explains. "I remember that it usually takes you about an hour to get ready for the day. And I still need to get ready as well."

As the implications of his statements solidify, Kylie pouts. She doesn't say a word as she rolls out of bed. She angrily glares at him as she gathers her clean clothes and toiletries.

Kyle waits until he hears Kylie get into the shower. He walks in and sits down on the toilet. "Hey, babe. I get that you're mad at me. But I don't understand why."

As Kylie is dealing with the shampoo trying to drip into her eyes, "I'm feeling really used at the moment, Kyle. I mean I just did all of that with you, and now you're acting like you don't want to be with me now. So, yes, I'm fucking pissed off."

"Who said anything about not doing more? I was just talking about this morning. We're on a time crunch, and if I even think about playing with you like I want to, we're going to miss the wedding." Kyle replies somewhat hurt and defensive. Finishing rinsing her hair, Kylie stops bathing and stands under the stream of water, and listens. "I'm really not trying to upset you. But I do also remember that we can't have *this* discovered by anyone else."

"What about Madison?" Kylie asks just loud enough to be heard over the water.

"That's still pushing it, I think. But her and Uly are the only ones I'm willing to accept about knowing about us," he replies. A couple of seconds later, he hears her resume her shower. "I don't really want to share you with anyone... Kylie."

Sighing, "I get it. I don't want to share you either. And that was even before the sex. The sex actually cemented my opinion of what I want." She listens for any response from her twin. "How sure of you of the promise that you made me ten years ago?"

"You mean the only promise that you ever talk about? The promise that I build a family with you?" Kyle challenges her. "That's still on the table." Kyle listens to the noises coming from the shower.

Kylie is startled when she opens the shower curtain to see him holding a towel up to her body.

"Wait. What?" she asks dumbly.

"Well, I want you to feel comfortable. I know I'm pushing the limits right now. Especially after last night."

She accepts the towel tentatively with suspicion filling her mind. She pushes past him to leave the bathroom. She knows that he follows her for a few paces. As she sits down to fix her face with the makeup that she has planned for the wedding, she feels his presence leave. The shower turning back on tells her where he went. For the next twenty minutes, she grumbles at herself. She hates that he's not in the room to distract her from her makeup with his soft touches on her shoulders, neck, and back. She gets angrier with the sound of his electric shaver coming from the bathroom. She fidgets uncomfortably in her chair as she wishes that he would come back in and give her what she desperately wants. Kylie wants to feel full throughout the ceremony. Full of him.