Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 04 Room 435

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle has difficulty with staying focused on getting ready for the wedding. He refrains from jerking off several times. He keeps himself from barging into the bedroom to ravish the love of his life. He feels irritated from staying the course of preparing for his cousin's wedding.

After finishing with cleaning up his face and dressing himself in the restrictive suit that he loathes but understands is the expected outfit, he walks into the main area of the hotel room to find his shoes. Kyle sees that Kylie is getting angry with her bridesmaid gown.

"May I assist?"

Looking over her shoulder, she replies, "Am I going to be disappointed with the lack of sex?"

"Yes, babe. I will not be touching you like that. Just help with the ugly dress."

Turning around while holding the offensive cloth up to her breast, "You can only help me if you can tell me the next time that I get to feel special again." The heat and anger is obvious in her voice.

"How about after the wedding? In my room? It's pretty far from everyone else in the wedding," Kyle answers. "And then after that, maybe you and I just go off on our own for a weekend. No explanation. Just that we need to unwind."

Kylie quietly turns around and offers her back to him. "You promise?" she asks in a whisper. "Just us? Unsupervised. For the whole weekend."

"Yes." is the breathy answer she gets back. Kylie feels the zipper on her back close. She leans back into his chest.

Looking up to him as he wraps his arms around her, "And what if I don't want to wait until we're thirty anymore?"

"Well... I guess I need to learn how to put a crib together sooner than I expected." She feels butterflies in her belly. He gives her a quick peck on the lips. "We need to get going, before I forget to keep this a secret." Kyle hurries his woman through the rest of their preparations and out the door with their bags.

After an elevator ride down to the main floor, they walk out into the public space that they know that they cannot behave how they want. Kyle and Kylie busy themselves with trying to blend into the 'normal' behaviors that they are expected to do.

Just as they are getting ready to split up for the actual wedding, he remarks as he looks her over, "It's really hard not to watch you. You're gorgeous... And, you are going to be so pretty when you're pregnant."