Hotel Room Lottery Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jazz. I love. Love you." he pants. "I wish I just choose between you."

"Why, Uly?"

"Everyone should have someone. Dedicated to them." he keeps pumping.

"We do, baby. We have you. You're dedicated to all of us. Except Mom. Or Heather." She paws at his face. Her twat clinches up unexpectedly, as her orgasm crashes over her earlier than expected. She shoves her lips against his. It is an expression of trust and desire.

She finally feels him release into her. The throbbing and pulsing is the exact thing that she's been wanting since she saw him dozing in the hospital's waiting room. She relaxes to let him pump a few more times into her.

"That is so good. You are too fucking sexy. How did we get so lucky? We found out that our best brother is also our best lover."

Ulysses refuses to answer her question. Once he's done shoving as much of his semen into her, he kisses her, and dismounts. He softly cleans her up.

After the entire clean up ritual is finish, he lays down next to her. Blanket pulled up to their shoulders, Ulysses embraces her tightly.

She whispers, "It's ok, buddy. I'm not going anywhere. I love you. Thank you for my Christmas gift. It was just what I hoped it would be. I want that again next year." Their kiss lingers until he drifts off to sleep.

*****

Several days later back at the ranch...

The collected family immediately turn to face the back door. Ulysses is sitting next to Madison, who desperately wants to be in his lap. Courtney is cutting up the lasagna, in order to plate it. Heather and her fiance are sitting next to each other, holding hands. James has his wife in his lap. Madison is trying her best to not rip James' head off for flaunting his relationship in her face. She keeps stealing looks at Ulysses. She is screaming in her mind trying not to snatch Uly's hand and shove it down her pants.

Ryan leads Sarah into the kitchen. Jasmine drags over a couple more chairs from the other room. The family makes the normal meaningless greetings. Madison is the first to ask to hold Alyssa. She coos and giggles as the baby squirms and makes stupid faces. Madison repeatedly looks at Ulysses while she plays with Alyssa's hand. Courtney slides a plate of lasagna in front of Madison.

"Quit making eyes at Uly. Jenny's getting suspicious that you're with him." she whispers in her sister's ear. Standing up, Courtney states out loud, "It's strange having a younger sister. And that you're just automatically falling into maternal nonsense, Maddy."

"I want a family too, Court. I just wish that I could speed it up."

Sarah pipes in, "I'm sure that your boyfriend is doing everything that he can, darling. Be patient." Her voice is smooth and even. "I don't think it'll be much longer until I have grandkids from most of you."

*****

"Jesus fucking Christ. I was starting to wonder if they were ever going to go to bed." Courtney grumbles.

"Can you really blame them? They're in the guest house. They have to go back out into the snow just to go to bed. And come back through the snow to come to breakfast." Jasmine reminds her sister.

"That's what James and Heather get for dragging outsiders into our family traditions." Courtney snaps. "I mean, look at us. I'm still waiting for my turn to get a kiss. Just a fucking kiss. Not an orgasm. Just a fucking kiss. Maddy's so desperate for attention, I can't squeeze in."

"Are you mad at her?"

"Maddy? No. Hell, no. I'm mad at Heather and James. They know what's going on. And they didn't do a thing to let us get ready for bed. I'm going to be keeping Uly up for a while. Maddy will sleep better than me. So yes, I'm angry."

"You know that they can't do anything to arouse suspicions."

"Then they shouldn't have brought them out here." Courtney stomps off.

Maddy pokes her head around the corner, "She's beyond furious." Jasmine nods her head. "I'll talk to her, Jazz. Besides I think it's best for everyone to go to bed at this point."

Jasmine gets up and starts turning lights and other appliances off, "You two can have all the fun in the world cuddling up to that porcupine, Maddy."

*****

"Honey, are you sure that your sister doesn't have a boyfriend?" Heather hears quietly in her ear.

"Are you asking about Courtney?" He nods. "Yes, I'm sure, baby. Why?" Heather turns her head to look at Alex.

"She has that freshly fucked aura about her."

Heather pats her fiance's face, "Don't worry about it. She probably smoked a couple of bowls before we got back over here. Besides, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. She's in a good mood." She then glares at her younger sister, who promptly ignores the look.

Ulysses wanders off into the living room after breakfast. He eases himself down onto the couch. Sarah follows him. She gently places Alyssa onto his chest. "If you're going to take a nap already, you can at least hold your sister, lazy bones." He doesn't bother arguing since he knows that other can hear what he says. Ulysses falls asleep quickly. Alyssa drools on his chest as they sleep.

After the dishwasher is running and everyone is feeling more cheerful. Heather and Alex get the first official Christmas kiss under the mistletoe. James and Jenny get their kiss as Jenny playfully chatters with her boyfriend. Sarah and Ryan are the only others that can participate in the tradition, as Jenny and Alex are unaware of his relationship.

Madison cheerfully scoops her youngest sister off of her youngest brother's chest, and then worms her way into his seat and lap. Heather and James are in shock that Madison is being so bold to not only sit in Ulysses' lap, but also behave like a lovesick-baby-obsessed-girlfriend making eyes at Ulysses. James does a much better job at maintaining his poker face.

Jenny whispers to James, "Is your older sister seriously making eyes at your younger brother? Are they doing something together?"

"Babe, I'm just going to say this. I've survived this family by not getting caught in the batshit craziness that is the norm. Maddy is the worst of the lot. If they're fucking, it's not worth it to make a fuss. Getting involved is a lot of stress, with no benefit."

"But, what if your siblings are, you know, having babies?"

"None of my business. And I really recommend that you just let it go. You seem to be fixated on their sex life."

"Well, yeah. If they are having sex, we can't invite them over if my family is there."

"That's fine." James shrugs. "That won't bother them. Any of them."

Sarah asks a question from the other side of the room, "James, Jenny, is everything ok? Y'all aren't paying attention to the gift giving."

*****

Jenny and James are packing up earlier than expected. James explains to Sarah, "I'm sorry, Mom. She's not comfortable. She's also irritated that I'm not more worried or concerned with the possibility of Madison and Ulysses being a couple." He shrugs.

Sarah squeezes his arm, "It's ok, darling. We all knew the risk of inviting you and Heather out. We just wanted to make sure that you both still felt welcome to visit with the family."

Jasmine is holding Alyssa so that Sarah and James can talk. James walks over to briefly kiss both of his sisters' foreheads. "I'll see you later, Jazz. I'll send you an text or email to let you know when Jenny is comfortable enough for you to visit."

"Ok. Love you, bro." Jasmine replies as she waves Alyssa's hand at James. He finally cracks a smile.

Once James and Jenny are in their car and leaving the homestead, Heather enters the kitchen to talk to her mother. Alex is running back and forth, loading the vehicle. Heather is wringing her hands as she starts her apology to her mother.

"Darling," Sarah says solidly. "Don't worry about. If anyone has a problem with you leaving, I'll deal with it. I'm just really happy that you were able to come out. Alex is wonderful. I'm glad that you're together." Sarah hugs her daughter. Heather is ready to cry.

"Babe, the car's loaded. Are you ready?" Alex asks Heather.

Heather and Sarah release each other. "I need to say goodbye to my brother. Can you get the car warmed up? I won't be long." He nods his head and blows her a kiss.

Heather walks back into the main areas of the house. She finds Ulysses doing laundry. "Hey, Uly?"

He stands up and turns to her, "What's up?"

"I'm sorry that I've got to leave so early. You're the last person that I need to say bye to." She slowly hugs him and plops her head onto his shoulder. "I really hate that I didn't get to spend some individual time with you this trip." Looking up to him, "Maybe next time?"

His easy smile relieves her tension, "Definitely. I love you. We need to do what we need to. Right now you're developing whatever whatever with Alex. There's no hurt feelings, Heather."

"I could still run interference for the two of you to get a quicky," Madison says. Courtney adds, "You deserve as much time with him as you can get." Heather swivels her head lazily to smile at them.

She is trying to not to cry. "I love you guys. So much." Looking at her brother, she tells him, "Some day we'll be able to reconnect like that. But not today... You may need to lay low for a long time." Heather gives him a quick kiss on the lips, and pushes off of his chest. She kisses both of her sisters as well.

"Come out this summer, Heather. It'll be fun." Jasmine recommends.

*****

"We made an agreement, Maddy." Courtney growls.

"I don't remember any such agreement." Madison counters.

Ulysses interrupts. "Maddy, she's right. You agreed that you got me for New Year's and she gets me for Valentine's." He gives her a light kiss. "Please don't make this hard."

"But! I'm horny too! I want to be romanced! I want my man!" Madison shouts.

"Please, don't, Maddy." Ulysses pleads.

Madison balls up her fists and stomps. "Fine! Fuck you both." Ulysses tries to hug Madison to calm her down. "Don't touch me! ... at least right now. I'm still mad." Looking at Courtney, "you owe me a orgasm."

Courtney shrugs, "Woujldn't be the first time I ate you."

Angrily Madison retorts, "I will slurp every drop of him out of you. I get the first baby."

Looking strangely at her sister, "Duh. That's why you get him so often." Madison storms off at that comment.

"Babe? Can I have a kiss before I leave?" Ulysses asks.

Madison stomps back into the room, but not as heavily. She grabs the hair on the back of his head and pulls him down to her. Her kiss starts rough. She softens rapidly, as she drifts into him to mold her body to his. "I don't want to let you go. I warned you that I don't share well."

"It's ok, Maddy. We love you." Ulysses reassures her as they separate.

Madison then grabs Courtney and pulls her in. She kisses her roughly as well. Madison mutters into Courtney's mouth, "I'm going to fuck you two until we all pass out when you get home."

*****

Ulysses and Courtney walk through the park while giggling and flirting with each other. The street lights illuminate the park grounds effectively. Ulysses guides his physically smaller sister through the park.

"The hotel is just over there." he points through the treeline. "Are you ready?"

Courtney stops. "I wanted to have fun in the park."

"Um, that's really risky." Ulysses hesitates.

Feeling a little frustrated, "You do all of the crazy shit that Maddy wants. I want this. I don't ask for stupid crazy often." Courtney glares at him. "I'm wearing a skirt for a reason. And it's not because it's warm." Ulysses finally understands why she's wearing the pleated red check skirt. "These leggings have a very convenient hole in the middle." She smiles broadly at her lover.

Sighing, he quickly picks her up, and steps off of the path. He presses her up against a tree. Courtney reaches down to relieve Ulysses of his jeans.

"This is dangerous, Court." Ulysses tells her, even as his dick is hardening. He knows that he wants to fuck her brains out.

"Shut up and be quiet, baby. But fuck me like it's my turn to have a baby." Courtney begs him. She guides him into her hot wet pussy. "I've been waiting for this all night."

Courtney slides down his dick slowly. She controls her breath as she exhales. She grabs at his hair with both hands. "You have no idea how good it is to have someone that I don't need foreplay to fuck me. You are so fucking special," she whispers. Her breathing becomes staccato as he starts to pump into her.

Knowing that they're fucking in public, and not that far from the path. They take no time to get their bodies to speed up. Ulysses feels her fluids leak out of her, and drip down his nuts.

"You're fucking gorgeous. I want to have a kid with you." Ulysses huffs in her ear.

"Right now? I just want to feel you dripping out of me."

Ulysses continues with the frantic pace. She kisses him roughly to keep from screaming when she feels him cumming in her. Their coats make a static like noise as they rub together or against the tree. She grabs and grips at him with her twat. "I want it all," she explains to him.

A minute later, he lifts her up from his cock, and pulls his jeans up. She smooths out her skirt, before dragging him to the path.

"I'm ready for the hotel, baby!" she says loudly. "Let's go!"

*****

Ulysses is pounding into her twat from behind. Courtney is in ecstasy from the beating in her pussy. She has several pillows under her shoulders to allow her to breath as Ulysses is trying to bury her into the mattress. She is drooling onto the bed.

"Baby. Baby. I love you. I want to. To give you. A baby. Courtney, I need to cum. In you." Ulysses pants. She can't respond at the moment as her voice is lost in the flood of endorphins and oxytocin.

When she feels the first splat of hot fluid enter her, she grabs at his ass, to keep him in her longer. She tries to focus her attention on squeezing him for every drop. He slowly pulls out of her and lays down next to her.

Courtney doesn't want to break the magic spell of intimacy and romantic love. She stays silent as she pulls the covers up and nuzzles into Ulysses.

The next morning, Ulysses wakes to one of the most glorious blowjobs. He laces his fingers into her hair. "I love what you do with the tongue piercing, Court."

Pulling her mouth off of his dick with an obscene sucking noise, "We still have some time before check out, handsome." She leers at him lasciviously.

She crawls up his body, leaving a trail of kisses. She stops once she has her hungry kitty hovering over its intended target. He bends enough to kiss her. He can taste the beginning of his ejaculate on her tongue. "You're so fucking sexy, Courtney."

"You'll like me more once I shove this sausage in me," she grins. Courtney decides to briefly tease him by dragging the tip of his cock across her sopping wet hole. Her needs won't allow her to tease him for too long. She sits back to slide all of his dick into her pussy. "Give me your hand, baby." She takes the one hand he offers, and holds on to him as she rearranges her legs to be in a squatting position.

She pumps her ass up and down on his slick pole. She watches his face as she flexes her Kegels when her ass slams into his thighs. Courtney loves watching the changes on his face. Especially, when she has a small orgasm that makes her twat clinch on him. He eyes roll every time that she clamps down on his sensitive flesh.

The lewd noises end when she feels him release all of the moisture in his nuts into her womb. She settles down and relaxes by sitting on him with his sex still in hers. "I don't know if I can ever get married, Uly. You're everything that I've every wanted. Even if I have to share you with Maddy. I love you." His smile is all of a response that she needs.

*****

Madison grabs at the bed to keep her head, chest, and torso on the bed. Ulysses is slamming into her as quickly as he can. His dick is aggressively filling her up. She has had so many small orgasms that she doesn't understand how she's still conscious. She is holding on the best she can. Her ankles are getting sore from being locked together behind Ulysses' waist.

"CUM IN ME YOU MOTHERFUCKER! WHERE IS MY FUCKING BABY!? YOU FUCKING GAVE HER ONE! YOU FUCKING PROMISED ME! YOU FUCKING PROMISED I'D BE FUCKING FIRST!" Madison screams at the top of her lungs.

Ulysses and Madison have been going nonstop for the past two weeks. She has been toeing the line of being verbally abusive, by demanding a pregnancy, the entire time. Madison is furious that Courtney got heavy with child over the Valentine's Day holiday.

Madison isn't willing to let him go until he's pumped into her at least five times. Ulysses is breathing heavy as he holds Madison to his chest. He turns them around so that he can lay down.

"Do you not love me? I want your baby, Uly." she whines as she lays on top of him. His dick slipped out of her pussy. He can feel the occasional drip of his own cum leak out of her and drop onto his crotch. "I want your baby so badly. I need to have your baby." Madison shoves her fingers through his hair. "Why can't I have your baby?"

*****

Ulysses is trying to reason with Madison and her demands to have exclusive access to him, effectively shoving Courtney out. He follows her through the house. Courtney is sitting in the living room, flipping through the tv channels because she's worthless in this particular conversation.

Madison continues to walk away from Ulysses. She holds up her hand and responds to him, "You gave me a ring. You asked me to be with you for the rest of our lives. You're my fucking husband. And if I don't get my fucking baby I will tell everyone that doesn't know that you're my brother that you're my husband. I will stake public claim to you. Deal with it,"

He picks up the discarded clothes and heads to the bedroom. He dumps them into the hamper, and climbs under the covers. His clothes join hers in the hamper as he pulls them off. Ulysses then crawls into the bed just behind her.

Madison climbs on top of him. She doesn't hesitate to get going again. "Love me," she pleads with her man. Her drenched and sore sex continues to pump up and down on his. "Give me a baby," she whispers heatedly into his ear. She repeats it until, he cums. He ejaculates every time without fail when she talks about having his child. He doesn't know if she is tapping into something deep seated, or if he just really wants his sister pregnant just so that she'll shut the fuck up for a while.

*****

"You will never touch me again, asshole! Especially, with that dick! I will cut it off!" Madison screams as she squeezes his arm. Turning to the resident doctor and nurse, "Get this parasite out of me! Now!" With that, came the final push. Ashley is rudely awoken into this world.

After being cleaned up, Ashley is nestled on her mother's chest, painkillers are in effect. Madison looks down at her daughter. The hormones are flooding her brain. Ulysses is standing dutifully next to the bed. His arm is bright red from her squeezing it so hard. Courtney walks in cradling Mykala. Mykala babbles not knowing what's happening. She has gotten accustomed to the loudness and noises that Madison makes on a regular basis.

Madison looks up at Ulysses from her bed. "I really so fucking hate you right now." Ulysses nods his head in silence. "What am I going to do with all of these stretch marks? Huh? How am I going to stay pretty for you? You fucking asshole. I'm in so much pain, right now, Uly." Madison looks at the tiny human laying on her chest. Her heart melts.

"You do realize that she's just the first, right?" Ulysses kisses her lightly as only a newly minted father can kiss the mother of his child.

"I know. And I still love you."

"I love you too, asshole... I still don't deserve you."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Author's note: