Hotel Room Nights Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think about him, how he changes so quickly. I pray that he didn't hurt anybody back at his home, that he's not running from the cops. Meeting someone like that, no matter how brief a meeting, would not be good for my well-being. His quick mood changes are a sign of a short temper. But his stories and his comical movements let me think he has a sense of humor, probably when he's talking about things other than his ex wife. I can see him making a group laugh with those huge gestures.

I turn to look at him, and notice he averts his eyes suddenly. I exhale amusedly, and keep my eyes locked onto him, just taking him in. He has about two inches of black hair, probably from not shaving it because of all his stress, and big brown eyes. He has a pronounced moustache amidst a poorly maintained stubble, also seeming to be from not keeping up with a shaving routine. His lips look pouty, probably because he is pouting, still angry about his ex wife.

I stop looking, not wanting to give him the wrong idea. Wouldn't be the first time a guy thinks I'm attracted to him just because they've learned I'm gay. I don't need that drama.

The elevator stops finally and we get out and begin walking towards our rooms. Mine comes first, and I stop in front of my door, not knowing what to say at this point.

"Well good night," I say. He stops and turns to look at me.

"Good night," he says back, smiling. It's weird how he's warmed up to me, but I guess two hours is enough time for two people to know each other. We extend a hand towards each other and almost shake hands, but we end up with our hands just touching and exchanging my plastic cup between our hands, breaking contact when he moves towards his room. The feeling of his fingers lingers on mine. I ignore it, and blame it on the alcohol. He opens his room and enters, and I do the same.

As soon as I close the door I immediately take off the robe and the wet underwear, choosing to stay in just the vest and nothing else. Tyler is probably doing the same in the next room, but enough about him.

Should I sleep now? I don't feel sleepy, so I decide to watch porn instead. I turn on my laptop and get some Vaseline from my suitcase to use as lube while it turns on. The hotel has good Wi-Fi, and it's better to use it for something else other than stalking my ex and his new boy toy, so I get on some gay porn website and start browsing. I see one video that's interesting enough and settle on it. It starts off with two guys naked and making out, but from the thumbnail I already know there's more than five other guys showing up so I use this between-time to let my dick show it's approval of my choice on it's own. It approves instantly, and soon two more guys show up, adding their own hard bodies into the mix. The four make out and one of the two original guys gets onto his knees and starts sucking all three of them off, giving each guys his own time. Soon another guy is on his knees and two are left standing. It's beginning to get good, so I lather my dick up with Vaseline, leaving a thin layer.

As I'm getting into the rhythm, I hear a knock. Oh my god. I pause the video and stand up, looking for my robe. I remember that I dropped it as soon as I walked in, so I walk towards the door. My erection isn't going down. I wear the robe and tie it up, but it fails to conceal my erection, leaving an obvious protrusion on my crotch area. The knocking continues, and I will, or beg, my dick to go down. The bulge isn't as pronounced at last, so I open the door.

It's Mark. What does he want?

"Hey," he says smiling at me. He's dressed differently, wearing a thin blue T-shirt and white pajama pants.

"Hi," I say, looking at him funny. I hope he's not drunk.

"I'm not drunk," he says, answering my mind's question.

"Let's hang out," he continues. I don't want to hang out, I want to jerk off, cum and sleep.

"Uhhh," I say, in obvious disinterest, "come in," I finish, making way for him and letting him come in. Hopefully my jerk-off session isn't obvious. The laptop is closed and the Vaseline is on the floor on the other side of the bed. He makes himself right at home and sits right where I was seated and opens my laptop. I don't panic, it's always locked, but then he lifts my little jar of Vaseline off the floor and shakes it at me, smiling.

"Looks like someone was a little busy tonight," he says. There's definitely something wrong with both him and his lady friend. My erection is again working against my will at the mention of my deeds, and I move my hand into my pocket so that my dick is behind my hand and pointing up. This isn't supposed to be happening.

"You want something?" I ask annoyed.

"Well," he says, getting off the bed and slowly walking towards me, "I came here for you."

He's looking especially hot now, walking towards me with lust filled eyes. I can see the tent beginning to form at the front of his loose pajama pants. Bold, coming into my room to seduce me like this.

Hoping to get him to calm down, I ask, "how did you find my room?"

"I just knocked on the first door when I got on this floor, the rest was up to fate," he says, closing the distance between us and pulling me into his body by the waist. I doubt fate has anything to do with his presence in my room, if it's anything it's most probably the sex demon.

I really hope I'm the type of guy who fucks strangers right now. But I'm not.

My hands are still in my robe pockets covering my hardness, so I can't push him away. I can feel his hardness at the back of my hands when he presses our bodies together, and now my hands are stuck between two rock hard places. Since I've always been a good boy and everything has gone so horribly wrong with my life, just tonight I'll let myself be that guy.

I lift my hands and pull him in too, leaving our faces only a few inches apart. I let our bodies rub together through the soft fabric of the robe, before I untie my robe and open it, revealing to him just how hard I am. That's probably why he came up to my room, to see if some young horny guy could resist his charm.

His lips open slightly at the sight, and I move my face to his, our lips colliding in hot lust. I kiss him hungrily, taking off my robe. He smiles as he looks me over, taking my whole body in before taking off his tee. I take off my vest as he takes off his pants and drops down to get them off his ankles. That's what it looks like at first, but suddenly I feel his hot mouth on my cock. I'm shocked by the sudden sensation, but he doesn't stop, taking me whole into his mouth and bobbing his head below my body. It feels so good for a couple of minutes, and then he adds his hand into the action, jerking me off right at the base. I'm almost close to cumming, so I lift him up, putting my hands under his armpits. I pull him in and kiss him again, pushing him back towards the bed.

I push him into the bed into a seated position and kneel in front of him, moving my open mouth towards his cock. It's slightly above average length and especially thick, shorter than mine but definitely thicker than mine. I take it all in, just to return the favour. I move up and down as I caress his balls, feeling them on my bottom lip as I take his whole length in. I give them attention too, taking both of them into my mouth and making his moaning especially loud. I push him onto the bed so that he's lying on his back, and lift his legs up, keeping my hand at the back of his knees and opening up his asshole for me. I lick his hole, first only grazing it with my tongue, leaving him wanting more, then really going to town on it, fucking him with my tongue. His loud moans fill the room as I fuck him.

I remove my tongue and replace it with my finger. The index finger enters and I slowly fuck him with it, increasing the tempo when he orders me to about five seconds later. I add another finger, making him moan, and move my mouth back to his cock. The head is wet with precum and I savor the taste. His moans only get louder as I finger him and suck him off at the same time.

I remove myself from him, and put my hand in my suitcase one more time, this time retrieving a box of condoms. I take one condom out and hastily remove it from the package and roll it onto my hard dick. I look into his face, he doesn't protest, instead he looks like he on his way to heaven, just waiting for me to enter so he can reach his destination. I lift his legs towards my body and can feel the hair of his lower legs on my chest and neck.

I press myself right at the entrance, wanting to enter slowly, and he lets me, making the sexiest expressions as I get closer to the hilt. I'm in finally and wait for him to give me the go-ahead to fuck his brains out. He pulls my face to his, lifting himself so our faces meet halfway, and says "fuck me" into my lips before kissing me. We break up and I start rocking my hips, steadily increasing the pace until he's satisfied, moaning and groaning as I hit his sweet spot. I increase the pace again, and the room is now just sounds of our bodies slamming against each other and our moans. I turn him around and get him on all fours, moving him forward so that I have space to kneel behind him. I enter into his body again, this time unflinching as I resume the fast fucking, holding him tightly by the hips.

"Fuck me hard man," he says as I continue to plow him. He moves his hands to his cock and jerks himself a few times, bringing himself to climax. The feeling of his ass contracting around my cock is too much for my body to handle, and soon I'm at climax with him. I remove my dick from his ass and the condom off it, spraying my seed over his back. Soon the moment is over, but we're frozen in that position, him on all fours and me kneeling behind him, hand on his hips. His back is covered in my cum, and my dick is resting on his lower back. We're both panting.

Eventually we both get back to earth and begin to move. He lifts himself up and turns, smiling at me.

"Now that's what I call a hard fuck," he say with an exasperated laugh. I laugh with him, and he moves to kiss me. I make out with him, feeling the wetness on his back with my hands.

"I'm gonna get you a towel," I say moving towards the bathroom. He is following me for whatever reason. I enter into the bathroom and he enters with me.

"I think I'll just take a quick shower," he says, "join me."

I don't say anything, but walk into the shower behind him. We clean ourselves up, making out for about half the time, and get out of the shower. He's still naked, and I take a final look at his body as he goes towards his clothes, checking him out while he's bending down to pick up his pants and T-shirt. He gets dressed while I watch and walks to me again. He kisses me and grabs my manhood, giving it a final goodbye squeeze. The last of my cum slowly oozes out, and he bends down to save it with his mouth. His mouth on me makes me feel like going for another round, but I have to will myself not to, even thought my body loves acting against my will today. I kiss him one final time and almost push him towards the door, wanting him out of my mind. I kiss him again and push him out, closing the door and my mind at the same time.

I'll take that whole experience as a jerk off, now time to sleep.


12