Hotel Room Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take it in one last time, this time able to take the whole shrinking length in. It's taken all my power not to cum, so I'm about to run. I go to the tap and pour water into my face, cleaning myself up. Tyler isn't wondering what I'm up to, by now he's assumed correct. I get out of the bathroom and find my way back to the bar. My seat is empty, but Tyler is talking to some huge biker looking guy a seat over. As I get closer I realize I know him too.

I put my hands on his shoulders and my lips to his ear. He doesn't flinch, nobody flinches here.

"You're in my seat buddy," I growl. Tyler freaks out and screams my name, like I've caught him red handed. The biker, Henry, repeats my name with much more glee.

"Hey Henry," I reply lazily.

I wrap my arms around his body and let my hands run all over his fur. I try to lift him up and only manage to get him to stand.

"Been working out," he says.

"Just for this moment," I whisper.

I'm so fucking tired that I don't notice him moving his face to mine. I almost forgot we were on a make out basis. I peck him on the lips and move away. He laughs.

"Oh come on you can do better than that," he says. I move my face back to his and make out with him for about five seconds, ignoring Tyler completely. I've been so close to cumming that my dick doesn't really need any more stimulation, Henry doesn't get that. I can't even try to hide how turned on I am anymore. My bulge is on full display as I turn to Tyler. He looks down for a moment, then back up to my face.

"You're pretty popular here," he says. I shrug.

"I also hadn't noticed that until just now."

He doesn't believe me. I always came here with Steven and just assumed I was in his shadow.

"You guys know each other?" Henry says from behind us. I turn to him, "I brought him here."

"Don't forget you owe me," he says, almost whispering as he turns his head away from us, to the man sitting behind him so that all we can see are his bulging back muscles. How can I forget?

"Hey Danny let's dance."

***

Danny knows everyone in this place. It's been about thirty minutes already but I'm still shocked by the environment. Almost naked men dancing up and down the place, men grinding against each other, not to mention the bathroom. I only went to check up on Danny and saw a glimpse of him on his knees with another man's dick in his mouth. I immediately turned away, fearing I might not be able to hold myself when he turns even a little bit of his attention to me. This place screams freedom. Freedom I didn't know I've been missing out on for my whole life.

Now this large heavily tattooed man in a biker type leather jacket and a kilt is hitting on me. He hasn't said anything yet, but I can tell by his body language. I'm almost sure Danny knows him.

He's leering at me and his legs are wide open, leaving the impression of the large snake underneath. I stare obviously, wondering how big that thing is.

"Like what you see," he says, putting his hand on his thigh and caressing himself. The kilt rides up his hairy legs and there's only one thing left to see when he stops. I gulp, not knowing what to say.

"Come on," he says, like he's reading my mind, like he knows I want to feel it. My hand starts slowly creeping towards him, and I say a thousand prayers that Danny doesn't catch me in this position. But what did he expect leaving me alone in a place like this? It finally lands between his legs, on top of the snake. Even through the fabric, it feels hot to the touch and I can feel it expanding in my hand. I'm not even holding it yet, just lightly touching it through the kilt. This is why I came here. Or is it? Is Danny turning me into a slut? Doesn't matter now.

Already what I'm being given is not enough, I want more. I move my hand underneath the kilt, letting my fingers touch him. He's still leering, watching me getting hypnotized by his massive package. I move my hand further in and finally I have it in my hand, wrapped around my fingers. It's huge, I doubt my hand can fully wrap around it. I try to find out, lifting the snake and jerking it, waking up the snake. Just as I'm about to get into a rhythm, I'm startled awake.

"You're in my seat buddy," Danny's voice says. I jump up and scream his name, freeing myself from the spell. Danny has his hands on the man's shoulders and his lips right on his ear.

"Danny," the man repeats with much enthusiasm.

"Hey Henry," Danny replies. As expected, they do know each other. For whatever reason, Danny wraps his arms around the man's torso from behind and lifts him up. Danny isn't small, and doesn't really lift him off the ground, just off the seat, but it's like an ant lifting a rat.

"Been working out," the man says. Danny whispers something in his ear but my fuzzy mind can't make it out. Once they're both standing, the man brazenly moves his face towards Danny's, obviously expecting a kiss. Danny gives him a quick peck on the lips and Danny plops down into the seat, almost exhausted. Henry laughs, obviously expecting more.

"Oh come on you can do better than that," he says.

Danny gives him what he wants, a full deep tongue smashing, my dick rages with jealousy. Danny leaves his own cock on display through his bulge, sitting with his legs open.

I keep thinking, what the hell am I doing here? Why did Danny bring me here? Is he just showing off how popular he is among his people? Is he just trying to show me the life I've been missing out on all this time? Trying to make me jealous? I want to be mad, but my body won't allow me to, I feel like I'm discovering life for the first time.

Everything is blurry, hunks dancing up and down, men with their dicks out, I can faintly hear the DJ announcing a lovers special through the noise, Danny looking hot as usual, the bass slowing down, my dick still hard.

"You're pretty popular here," I say, trying my best to ignore my inner thoughts. He says he hadn't noticed until now, which I doubt. Henry looks surprised that we know each other and, as if putting his mark on me, Danny tells him he brought me here. Henry nods and says nothing more, turning his attention elsewhere after he tells Danny that he owes him. I ignore the interaction.

"Hey Danny let's dance," I say to him, putting my hand on his thigh. I'm not sure if he noticed what just happened.

"But it's the lovers special," he says. I ignore him and grab him by the hand and pull him to the dance floor, immediately hugging him like everyone else on the floor. By now there's no use pretending, so I grind hard into him, letting him feel how hard I am. I can feel how hard he is too as our cocks are lying in the same direction, pressing against each other.

"I've been hard since I got here," I confess into his ear, throwing all caution to the wind. I'm sure he knows this, since he saw how I was staring at that dancer earlier. His body shakes with laughter but he says nothing, instead moving his hands and letting them rest on my lower back. I imagine those hands on my lower back in a different position.

"I saw you in the bathroom earlier," I whisper. He still doesn't say anything, solely focused on our bodies. He moves his hands lower, and grabs my ass.

"Hot," I say, about either situation. With his hands on my ass he thrusts his pelvis into mine, rubbing our hard cocks together, almost jerking me off through the fabric. I moan at the hotness of the action. He moves his hand to my hips, then to the front of my jeans, undoing the button and the fly. Is he really going to undress me in public? I've waited so long for this that I don't care. He undoes his fly to, so that the only things standing between physical contact are our underwear, feels so much better. He gets his hand back on my ass and squeezes as he rubs us together. I like this wild animal version of him better, he's been holding out on me.

"You've been holding out on me," I whisper in his ear. Without warning he moves his lips to my neck, biting and kissing me. I moan at the feeling and almost forget that we're in public. He's still silent, working his magic on my body, kissing my neck and grinding our bodies together.

"This what you want?" he growls. His voice is too much to take for my weak body, and as he rubs our cocks together I feel wetness filling my underwear. I try not to make too much noise as cum leaves my body, and I just end up panting heavily into his ear, letting him know what he's doing to me without saying a word. The orgasm stops finally, leaving me a shaking mess. I lay my head on his shoulder as we barely continue dancing to the music.

"Time to go," he whispers into my ear. We've been here for about an hour, maybe less, but I agree, I'm dying to be alone with him. He leads me out of the club by the hand, saying goodbye to a couple of people along the way, and lets me go once we're out the door. The whole walk back to the hotel is silent until we get into the elevator.

"What do you owe Henry?" I ask. He laughs.

"A blowjob," he says, "I once promised to suck his dick if his hockey or football or whatever team lost," he laughs, "it did."

Did they even watch any match?

"Damn," I say under my breath, he looks at me patiently. I give him a naughty innocent look, "maybe I can help pay off that debt for you," I finish. There's no point in hiding my affections now, not to him, not after he made me cum without even touching my dick. He smiles and shrugs, "maybe."

A comfortable and horny silence ensues.

"What about Tanner?" I ask. He laughs again, this time a low mischievous laugh, like he knows a secret.

"Well I've never told anyone this, not even Steven," he says bringing his finger to my lips in a shush gesture, I almost impulsively take it into my mouth, but I don't. This time saying his ex's name doesn't make him sad, so today is a good day. I nod enthusiastically, already wanting to hear more.

"Well we grew up in different neighbourhoods in the same area, he was pretty popular so he was one of those guys you like before you even met him."

I nod.

"He's about seven years older than me so to me he just disappeared one day, I eventually discovered he just moved somewhere else and was working in another city, that's all I knew."

He smile is widening as he gets closer to the end of his sentence, I know we're almost at the good part.

"Then when I moved here, I was either at work or bored so I just started looking for guys to fuck online," he says, his voice now dripping with gossip, like this was a story he was dying to tell, "so I saw a guy named Tenny online and I just instantly remembered that's exactly what we used to call this one older boy I had a crush on when I was a kid. I didn't expect it to really be him, but when we met up in this very hotel, it fucking was! "

"What?" I ask incredulously. I never expected that the clean cut and married detective was less than straight. Then again, I'm sure some people never expected that of me. Danny's exaggerations of almost every word make the story seem that much more juicier.

"Yes," he affirms, wide-eyed, "and even worse, he was into a lot of kinky shit too, like being dominated, getting tied to the bed, getting spanked, being called dirty names, gagged, flogged, you name it."

Damn.

"So you did all of that?" I ask. He nods, almost proudly, "how many times?"

"Too many to count if I'm being honest, fucked him everyday for almost two weeks at some point," he says to my shock, he's definitely proud. "Went on for about six months. I ended it when I discovered that NOT ONLY IS HE A COP, but he was like engaged. TO A WOMAN! "

He pauses, then laughs at himself, "his ass was hard to let go of to be honest, I tried to forget all his bullshit and fucked him one last time before I called it quits. If a fucking cop was gonna be caught cheating on his wife with dudes, it definitely wasn't gonna be with me."

He shakes his head as he laughs humorlessly to himself. I get the sense that without all the drama that formed later, they might have actually enjoyed each other's company. Turns out I was right about the sexual tension between them.

"Did he recognize you?" I ask, I can't miss any details.

"I don't think so at first, but I did make sure to let him know this one time when I had him tied to the bed, pretending to take photos of him I was gonna send to all of his old friends. Dude almost instantly came, he gets off on being shamed that one."

Wow. I unfortunately can't help thinking about how hot this story is, the increasing tightness in my jeans knows how hot it is. Danny laughs dryly again to himself.

"What a fucking nutjob," he says, almost whispering to himself. Nutjob enough to burn someone's house down?

"You think so?" I question, already having to remind him of my presence.

"Totally man, he has this narcissism and this sense of inferiority all in one. That one would've been a stain on my dick to be honest."

Would?

"Like crying literal tears on the phone and begging me to come back to him one second, then threatening to destroy me the next, dude totally needs help."

All these stories seem nothing like the detective I saw. Then I think of myself again. We're alike in many ways, but I somehow managed to get to this point of finally just being honest with myself. Wait. I was actually forced to, if my wife hadn't divorced me, wouldn't I still be exactly like Tanner? For someone in his position, it's going to come out sooner or later either way.

"The sex was great though," Danny says with a naughty glimmer in his eyes.

Turns out this wild animal side of him has always existed. I'm hard as a rock when his story concludes, imagining myself as Tanner, getting bound and fucked by him, but just because I trust him and not because I'm a kinky perv. I don't even realize that we're at his door now. He opens and enters, I follow with no explanation. He looks back, almost puzzled. Suddenly, the animal returns, making his eyes almost glow in the darkness of his room. It's almost scary when he pushes me against the door and moves his body into mine, lifting me up against the wall and holding me there by my ass.

"Strong enough to carry you too," he says, resting his forehead on mine. I don't know what he means, I'm too turned on to guess. He closes the distance between our lips, and it finally happens. My body explodes when I feel his lips on mine. At last. It's unlike any experience I've ever had before, like I'm dying and being born in one feeling. Nothing makes sense anymore, how have I been alive for so long without this feeling, without this man?

I realize I'm on my feet now, and I pull his face into mine, as if it can get any closer. His tongue gives me life as it dances with mine, and I never want to be apart from him again.

As if he's teasing my again, he pulls away. We're both panting heavily, not knowing the right place to go from here.

"Time for bed," he says. I don't want to go, but I'd promised myself that I wouldn't kiss him, and I did, so I don't know. He tries his best to gather himself, and repeats the phrase as he turns the knob slowly. The door opens a little, and it's like he's fighting himself as he opens it further, pushing me out of the way. I close my eyes, hoping he will have changed his mind when I open them, but when I do he's holding the door open for me. It takes all of me to accept reality, but I shift towards the open door.

My face passes dangerously close to his, and I can't help myself. I move my lips to his again for a goodnight kiss. It lasts longer than I expected, the taste of his mouth is almost addictive even after just one hit, but I manage to pull away, rushing to my room before I lose all control.

Why did I have to meet him at such a horrible time? It's horrible for him, but not for me. For me, there's never been a bad time for him to come into my life. I strip down to my still wet underwear, drenched in cum. I'm still hard, hard for him, for the one who doesn't want me. I jump into my bed and pull out my dick and put it my my hands.

Is this my life? Is this what my life is going to be forever? What do I do now? Do I go back to the farm and find another beard and hope that one doesn't leave me? So I can keep living a disappointing life and drown into alcoholism again? Do I really say yes when the man I want thinks it's not good for me to be with him?

No. This can't be it.

I hop out of bed and step out of my room, still in my underwear. I knock on his door, "Danny open up!"

He does, and he also in his underwear, wet like mine.

"You'll always gonna find a way to make us match won't you?"

I don't even let him finish, closing the door behind me as I move closer to him and kiss him. He doesn't resist like I expected, and instead takes control, wrestling my tongue down and running his hands all over my body, making me moan into his mouth. I feel like he's holding back on me again, like his hands aren't touching all the parts he want to. I break the kiss.

"Be the beast you want to be man," I say pressing my hands into his chest. He pushes his body away from mine, and being the beast I ordered him to be, he drops his underwear to his ankles and lifts both feet to step out of it. He's beautiful. His dark muscular body is almost like a work of art, and his dick is just amazing. I immediately want to touch it, and I close the distance between us. He drops down to his knees and pulls my underwear down, making my cock spring up as the waistband frees the head. He only licks the head on his way up to my mouth, where he settles again.

Our hard naked bodies rubbing together is suddenly not enough, and I want more of him. This time it's me who drops to my knees, and I don't waste time putting his hard member in my mouth. This is all I've ever wanted in my life, so as one can probably imagine I'm not going to hold back. I take more of his length as I go further down the shaft, it's pretty thick, but all I want to do is to please him. I feel like I'm succeeding when he moans. His voice is music to my ears and I jerk myself off as I go further down his member.

I finally have all his about eight inches in my mouth, and hold there so he can feel my heat around him. He moans loudly and puts his hands in my hair, fucking my face. I let him take control, let him give me however much he wants me to take, and let him take his dick out of my mouth as replace it with his balls.

At this point it's no secret that I've at least done this before, but I don't mind showing this to him, and by the sounds of things he doesn't mind either. I stand up and kiss him as I push him towards the bed. He sits on it, leaving my cock right in his face. He doesn't hesitate as he takes it into his mouth, and I almost cum at just the idea of the most beautiful man on earth blowing me, sucking my dick. I let him do whatever he pleases and he lifts my leg to place my foot on the bed beside him. He takes this action in stride, and slowly moves his hand from my foot up to my hole.

Somehow his finger is already slick, and he uses it to play around my entrance, teasing me. I groan, discontent, and move my hips backwards so he can take the hint. After watching me squirm, he finally does, and shoves his finger into my ass. The sensation of his mouth on my dick and his one finger in my ass is almost pushing me over the edge, and he lets my cock go as my moans get louder, leaving his finger in my ass. My dick right in front of his face, hard and dripping, and soon he adds a finger to join the one inside me. He quickens the pace, fucking me with his two fingers as I moan and scream and cry. His cock is rock hard, and I long to feel it inside me.

"I want you to fuck me," I say. He's too horny to object, and from nowhere there's a condom in his hand. I make a note to ask him about those magic tricks later. He removes his fingers from my ass as he uses both hands to unwrap it and roll it onto his hardness, but replaces the empty feeling on my body by taking my dick into his mouth. He takes me out of his mouth when he's done, and waits for me to assume the position I want to get fucked in. So considerate.