Hotel Room Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull him up so we're both standing and I jump onto the bed, getting on all fours in front of him. He takes too long, and I turn my head to see him just looking at me, smiling.

"Come on man fuck me," I demand, getting impatient. I feel his body get into the bed and I feel his thighs against mine. His cock finally touches me, and it can't enter fast enough.

"Come on m- aaaah," he interrupts my demands by entering his whole length into me, making me scream out. I'm finally complete. There's no feeling in the world that will ever beat this. He holds the position, letting me get used to him inside of me. But I will never get used to it, used to this feeling of fullness and contentment that makes everything else in the world seem small.

He moves back slowly, then back in again, then again, slowly.

"Fuck me m- aah," again he interrupts my demands, pounding into me. He increases his pace, grabbing me by my hips like I wished he would. I grip the bed sheets hard, in agony, of the feeling of him fucking me and of wanting more. Like he can read my mind, he gives me more, increasing his pace once again. His hands are all over my body, in my hair, on my hips, on my shoulders, on my ass, around my torso, jerking me off, whatever. His moans get louder and I know he's about to cum. To my dismay, he stops and pulls out of me. I turn my head to look at him, and he doesn't say anything as he moves to lie on his back on the bed.

"Ride me cowboy," he says. Just his voice almost makes me cum. I follow his instructions and move to straddle him, sitting on his cock. The look on his face is of pure ecstasy as I slowly fill myself up with him. Once fully in, I begin with slow movements like his, teasing him. His beautiful face writhes in agony. I increase the pace, also not able to stand the torture, and begin riding his cock like a cowboy like he ordered me to.

He takes his hands and puts them under his head, controlling me but letting me be the one in control. He stares at me with pure hunger and lust in his eyes as I fuck myself, so much that I don't know what's making me feel like I might catch on fire, the feeling of his eyes on me or the feeling of his cock inside me. I speed up the ride when I see in his face that he's about to cum, and like the animal that he is, he screams as he lifts his upper body up to mine, hugging me and crashing his lips on mine. The feeling of his kiss and his pulsating cock is too much for my body to take, and I can't control myself as I reach the climax too. My cock is sandwiched between our bodies when it starts to shoot, and the cum comes out in full force and hits his chin.

This is the most powerful orgasm I've ever had in my life, and it's not stopping. The amount of cum coming out of my cock fades but the feeling doesn't, like I might cum again. He grabs my cocks and tugs, and it's almost like I'm cumming again. The feeling is so strong that I just close my eyes and let death take me. I collapse into him, burying my face in his neck as I'm panting.

It's finally over, and my love for this man is now fully confirmed. He takes the condom off and throws it wherever, and wraps his hands around me, face also in my neck. Eventually our breathing slows down, and now we're just lying in this perfect moment, no wrong in the world.

"I guess you're a cum with no hands type of guy," he says into my neck. His voice sounds muffled, like my senses aren't yet fully functional. I can't speak yet, but eventually I find my voice.

"I'm not," I manage to say, "that was..."

I can't find the perfect words for it.

"Yeah," he says. I'm glad he felt it too.

"I want to love you," I confess to him. I don't care what he says after that and I don't listen, I just wanted to lay all my cards on the table.

***

"Hey," he says. He's floating on top of the water and he's naked, his limp dick on his belly. I'm sitting outside of the jacuzzi with only my feet inside.

"Why are you naked in public?" I ask, hopefully not ruining the moment. His eyes open and he turns them to me, "look around," he instructs me, "we're alone."

I look around. We are alone. Where is everybody?

"Look at yourself," he says. I do, I'm naked too, I gasp. I look at him, this time he's smiling, and he's already rock hard.

"Come here," he instructs, I start to.

"Come here and touch me," he says, focusing his eyes on his own cock. I get into the water, its way deeper than I know it to be, so I swim to him. I reach him, and reach my hand out to touch him. I wrap my hand around his cock, and I flinch when I see flames, but they don't burn me. Every place of contact turns to fire.

"Kiss me," he says. This time I'm not afraid to. Our faces are engulfed in flames as we make out.

"You want more?" he asks.

"Yes," I answer.

"Say it," he demands.

"I want more," I say.

"Again," he demands.

I say it again.

"Again."

"Give me more Danny."

I don't want to wake up, but I do, not because I want it to end, but because I know this time I'm dreaming. I open my eyes to see the most wonderful thing, he's right here, face up with his eyes closed. He's smiling, like he's awake.

"Some dream huh?" he asks. I don't know what to say, did he hear me begging for his touch, I thought that was only happening in the dream. I feel my erection pushing onto his side, wet at the head. I blush, not knowing how far I went. His body shakes with laughter, a mischievous smile on his face.

"You were like Oh baby please fuck me, give me more of your cock," he says. If my face gets any hotter it might explode. I turn away from him to hide my shame. He puts an arm and a leg around me and gets his lips to my ear.

"I'm joking," he laughs, the most beautiful laugh. I turn my body to face him. He's so beautiful. I can't believe this is real. Nothing except a sigh comes out, content. I'm glad to find him still by my side, last night it felt a bit like he was in the type of mood to go out and fuck everyone, even someone like me.

"What?" he asks. I tell him it's nothing. I sigh again, and he just looks at me, giving me time to gather my thoughts.

"I never thought I'd be here," I say. He shrugs, "well a week ago you didn't know me so..."

He laughs when I laugh, "that's not what I mean," I say.

"I'm gay," I say, for the first time out loud.

"Okay," he says. I'd dreamed of a life where I could just come out and say it, and I'm living it now. In my old life, I feared this nonchalant reaction was impossible. I know it still isn't.

"Thanks," I say.

"Okay?" he answers, unsure.

"For not judging me," I finish. I think he knows I'm not talking to him now, that I'm talking to my own demons.

"It's okay," he says. I finally feel like it is.

"How long have you been gay?" he asks. I don't know the right answer to the question, somewhere in the middle of all the pretending the lines had been blurred.

"My whole fucking life," I conclude.

"I thought the whole marriage with kids thing would make me get over it but well," I shrug. He finishes for me, "didn't pan out."

"I used to drive long distances with the produce you know, and sometimes I'd just be at a truck stop just to rest you know," I say, nervously. I think he can tell by my nervous speech that this is a confession.

"I was in the bathroom this one time when this massive cock just presented itself to me," I say, using my hands to exaggerate the size, "just massive you know, then all these feelings just came flooding back into my being. I didn't take it right then, but I went back for it eventually."

He listens to my story with interest in his face, letting me spill my guts out.

"From then on it was just more drives, more truck stop sexual encounters, until I met this one guy who kinda became a regular," I say, remembering a man who I only knew as Tom.

"We exchanged numbers and we'd arrange our schedules so we were always traveling at the same time, and we'd meet to fuck in motels and stuff."

He nods, "did you love him?"

I sigh, "I don't know, I never thought I could so I never tried," I confess, "with him it was just about the sex."

"Where is he now?"

"I don't know," I say, "I stopped talking to him when the whole divorce thing started."

He nods again.

"Was his cock big?" he smiles. I nod, "I loved his dick. The whole experience was like an addiction for me, just any cock wherever I could find it, had to hold myself back so I wouldn't fuck one of her brothers."

His eyes widen for a moment, but he lets it go.

"So it's common? The whole gay man married to a woman thing?" he asks. I nod. "Thought it was just a porn thing," he says, "Tanner and you and porn."

I still can't wrap my mind around the whole Tanner thing.

"What did you get in the divorce?" he asks. I think, I really didn't get much.

"Just the piece of land and my wife telling me she lost our baby once," I say, "I think she just said that to hurt me. Hurt me like I hurt her."

He shrugs, he doesn't want to tell me I deserve it, but I know I do, especially when I remember how much money she was willing to throw away just to get rid of me.

"Should've been honest from the start," I say to myself. He nods, "no better time than the present," he says. He's right. I pull him in and kiss him, taking him by surprise. He moans softly into my mouth, just going with it for once. It's about to get good when we're interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Who is it," he asks. It's room service, a bit early for breakfast. "Should I tell him to come in?" he asks. I hear his voice in my head telling me there's no better time than the present, and I nod. He pulls the sheets over our bodies and tells him to come in.

The door opens and some guy in his early to mid twenties enters, red in the face like he's coming out of an inferno. He sets breakfast on the table.

"What's wrong with him?" I whisper in Danny's ear.

"Oh, he saw me naked once," he says, not minding his volume, the guy obviously hears him.

"Imagine how he's feeling now that there's two of us," he finishes. He takes his jeans from last night off the floor and takes out a bill and hands it to the guy. Knowing Danny, I'm surprised he didn't fuck him. The guy takes it and runs out. I'm about to get back to business when I remember that my room is next. I'd complain if this place wasn't a fucking palace.

"I'll see you after breakfast," I say, giving Danny a quick kiss and walking around his room naked, looking for a robe to wear. I find it and run out, following the man to my room. I let him open it but jump in before he does, and I take my food and tip him. I eat my breakfast and clean myself up, not wanting to waste any time before going back.

In no time at all I find myself at his door, knocking and feeling all giddy like a schoolgirl. He answers, smiling, in a bathrobe. How many of those are there per room?

I'm glad to see him still smiling. I almost jump into him, closing the distance between our bodies and pushing the robe off his shoulders, revealing his naked body. I brazenly came here in shorts only, going through all the trouble of hiding my boner in the hallway, but it pays off and soon they're off my body, and we're naked again. His cock was the only thing keeping me going, so I seek it again. I put it whole into my mouth in one go, like an expert. He immediately moans, and this time I move my head slowly, feeling every inch and letting him feel every sensation. I lick every part of it, and every part is so hot in my mouth. I torture him like this for two more minutes, and I don't take his moans as objections.

"Oh no," he says. I fill his cock pulsating and take it out of my mouth. His spurts his cum onto my lips, and moves the rest down onto my chin, then neck and chest. That was fast. I look up to his face and smile at him, he smiles back as he tries to gather himself. Once he's calmed, he takes my hand, getting me up and leading me to the bed. This time I'm the one who's face up on the bed, and he moves his face to my cock, giving me the same treatment I'd given him earlier. Just knowing we're in the same room is enough to make me cum, but that plus the feeling of what he's doing to my body sets me on fire.

His mouth is perfect, like he's trying to suck my soul out from that little slit. I can only moan as he takes me, but he stops. Already prepared, he doesn't skip a bit as he gets his body on the bed with me and lifts my legs by the ankles. He takes only a second to lubricate me with his fingers and then replaces them with his cock. His entry is agonizingly slow, and for someone as well endowed as he is, I'm almost dead when he's fully inside me.

"Fuck me man," I demand impatiently, this time he lets me finish, but that's all the words I can get out before he starts pounding me. He pounds me like that for I don't know how long, then moves his hand to my dick. At the lightest touch, I cum, spraying my belly with the hot fluid guided by his magic fingers. I'll never get used to these earth shattering orgasms, it really won't stop. He continues pounding and jerking me off like that, making me orgasm for the hundredth time in the same orgasm, I can't get enough.

His motion quickens for a second, then in a blur of actions he pulls out of me and pulls off the condom and aims his cock at my my chest. He screams out as him cum squirts all over me, soaking me. He's not even done when he collapses on top of me, groaning into my ear. His beautiful voice almost makes me cum again. We stay like that for a while, almost falling asleep. He lifts his face and makes it hover above mine. I lift myself up to kiss him, then he drops his head again.

"I want to love you," I tell him again, wrapping my arms around him.

"Okay man," he says. Okay.