Hotel Room Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry okay?" Danny says. That was quick. I look to see him putting his hand on Tanner's, rubbing slowly, trying to comfort him.

"That's just not my life anymore."

Tanner's face is covered by his hand.

"Ok fine," he finally says after a few more sniffs.

"Look, if you're serious about the changes you want to make then obviously you'll find someone, you're not... Undesirable."

From what I've seen so far, I doubt Danny can find anyone to be physically undesirable, but he has a point. Tanner looks cut straight from an instagram photo of a group of white speedo-clad men at the beach in Mykonos, so he is definitely someone's type.

"Fine, he says again, then, "fine!" this time more angrily as he stands up and walks away.

"Don't hurt anyone," Danny calls out after him. He sighs, then dips his body into the water, wrapping his arms around me and pulling my back into his front. The heat of our bodies together is almost irresistible, but we have to talk about what just happened.

"What the hell was that about?" I ask. I feel the air passing by my ear as he sighs again.

"I don't buy it," he says.

"It's a nice gesture I guess. But it way too easy."

"Huh?"

"I know him. Maybe he's trying to play me?"

The statement comes out as more of a question. He's just as confused as I am. He sighs into my ear again. The sound is distracting me from the issue at hand, and suddenly I remember where I am. I remember that his body is pressed against mine.

"He's smart. He had a degree before he decided to be a cop you know."

His words are faint in the background. I nod, hoping it's an appropriate response to whatever he said.

"He's a fucking psycho," his voice adds faintly in the background. I don't even remember what we're talking about. I push my body further into his and lay my head on his shoulder, exposing my neck to him, feeling his breath.

My body is bigger than his, so this must be quite the view. It must look like I'm crushing him, but damn it he's the one crushing me. We stay like that for a short while longer, and in that short time I start to feel his vulnerability. The contact isn't as horny as it usually is, but only for a few moments.

After those few moments of silence, I can feel he's hard again, then I feel his tongue on my neck. He rocks his hips slowly, rubbing himself on my ass, and I've almost had enough of this tame pg experience.

I turn around and immediately go straight to his lips, resuming from where we left off before we were interrupted. He kisses back, but not with as much energy as before. I take the lead, kissing him like there's no tomorrow, then moving to his neck.

His mood has changed, but I don't know how. He's not stopping me, but he's not as forceful as he has been all along. He is letting me do what I want with him, giving me complete control.

"Let's go to bed," I whisper in his ear. He lifts his body up back to his sitting position, his crotch right in front of my face. I want to take it right then and there, but I stop myself and instead get out of the water with him.

The robing and the walk to the elevator take hours in my mind, I just want to be alone with him, and I show him as soon as the doors close, pinning him to the wall and attacking him with my lips. He lets me have my fun for a moment, then he's back to being the wild animal I want him to be, devouring me.

He stretches his arm towards the wall, and I hear the rapid tapping of buttons, which stops when the elevator stops. I feel him pushing me across the whole floor until my back hits the wall, then he turns me around. Are we really doing this? My mind thinks perhaps we're going a bit too far, but not my body, it doesn't want it to stop.

"Isn't there a camera in here?" I ask.

"I don't know," he says putting his hands on my shoulders, "but if there is," lifting the robe, "enjoy the show," dropping it to the ground. He get on his knees and I can feel his breath on my ass. He yanks my underwear down, leaving it at my ankles, leaving me in the nude while he's still dressed.

The familiar sounds of condom wrappers and lube fills the small space. I'm too dazed to even question the absurdity of the situation, just waiting for his move. Then I feel it, his slick cock on my ass. I want it so bad, and I hope I don't seem too desperate when I push my ass into him, moaning and groaning for the feelings he gives me. He laughs, then lunges forward, placing his hands on top of mine on the wall as he enters my body.

The sudden change makes me moan, and he glues his body to mine, leaving only the crotch with enough space to get a good distance to fuck me deep. The slow pace lasts only a few seconds, as there is another sudden change. In a moment he's plowing hard into me, making short rapid thrusts.

Moans and the sound of our skin contact fills the room. I'm afraid that we're obviously making noise for everyone in the freaking hotel, but at this point I'm too far gone to care. His tight grip on my hips might leave a mark, but who cares? Not me. Everything is happening so fast, and in another instance I can feel my body tense up, already almost at that point. I know he can feel it too, because in another moment his back is against the wall.

He pulls me with him and reaches around to grab my cock. A few rapid jerks and I can feel it coming. It comes out with such force that I don't even know where I am. I feel the cum hit my chest, then my belly, and he doesn't stop jerking me off as it dribbles over his hand. I grab his wrist to get him to stop, I'm not so sure the next time he makes me cum in this elevator he'll be as ready to prevent a mess.

I get off him and begin to adjust to everything, looking for my clothes. He pulls off the condom and I'm surprised to see it full, I hadn't realized he'd cum too. Now only the sounds of tired panting fill the room as I pick my underwear up, which is somehow at the other corner of the small box, and then my robe and get dressed, his eyes on me.

When I'm done he hands the condom to me, and the moment doesn't even register as he picks up his own robe, which he threw on the floor when he was fucking me, and pulls his briefs up from his ankles. When everything is back to normal, except for the condom in my hand, which I immediately hand over to him, we set for the eleventh floor. The ride is short, and I follow after him.

As we approach his door, there's a figure on the wall next to his door. His knees are up and his head is down, and for a moment I can't quite make out who it is. The dressing is casual but makes him look vaguely familiar, jeans and a shirt.

Danny has a confused look on his face, the man seems to be asleep. We approach, then Danny puts a hand on the man's shoulder and shakes him a bit. His response is sharp and sudden, he lifts his head up and his face is now in full view.

Then, me and Danny at the same time, "Mark!?"

He smiles at us. It looks a bit forced. He looks tired as hell, like he ran from whatever city he comes from all the way here without a break. His face is scruffier than usual.

"Glad you boys are still around," he says. His slow eyes move to the condom in Danny's other hand. There's no denying what it is and what it means. Then his eyes turn to me. He gives me a naughty smile, and I give him a whatever look, I'm too tired from the fucking I just got to be tiptoeing about my sex life. Danny stands and opens his door, immediately going to throw the thing away.

Mark look like a mess, so I help him to his feet and we follow.

"How's life in the love boat?" I ask him. I expected him to be right behind me, so I'm surprised when the reply, a groan, is a few more steps back. It obviously has a lot to do with this current state. I grab him by the wrist and help him to the bed. He takes a seat as Danny walks in from the bathroom.

"You just threw yourself right into our moment Mark," he complains sarcastically. I give a look, then he gives me a look.

"We weren't done," he whispers, or tries to whisper. I'm sure Mark heard that.

"Don't let me disturb you," Mark says. It's a bit too late for that.

"You're in the bed Mark," he says getting on the bed behind Mark. His body is almost pressed against his back and his arm is over Mark's shoulder, hand on his chest.

"Looks like a lot happened to get you here tonight," he says, "but honestly, right now is not the best time to talk."

He's right. It's almost midnight. It's been almost midnight the whole night, but right now it's really almost midnight, and staying up past midnight has never been part of my schedule. My mind is fried and I just want some rest.

"And I'm not ready for a threesome, so we'll talk in the morning. Are you hungry?"

Mark shakes his head. At least. Then he stands up. We watch as he walks towards the couch, then takes a seat. Even if we now have the bed to ourselves, it's gonna be awkward fucking in the presence of Sad Mark. Danny doesn't mind, he pulls me into the bed with him and takes off his clothes. I'm already turned on by his naked body, but this is just too weird for me.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He smiles at me.

"Sometimes sex is the best medicine to cure a sad heart."

"I'm not the sad one here. Wrong target," I say pointing a finger at Sad Mark. We turn our heads to Mark, his head is turned away from us. His zombie state is beginning to scare me, but one of us is already in the nude. I wouldn't want to waste such a good nakedness.

"Fine," I say dropping the robe and kissing him.

"Fine," I repeat into his mouth, already melting. I'm still in my underwear, I don't know if I can bring myself to taking them off.

"Don't mind him," Danny says, his lips so close to mine that I can feel every word on my lips, "it's just you and me now."

His words are strangely hypnotic, and without consent from my mind, my hands push the underwear down my legs and my feet kick them away. Now we're selfishly about to fuck right in front of a sad friend. Are we friends? Maybe not. I'm doing a lot of mental gymnastics to justify our position. It's of course redundant at this point, my body is now acting on its own accord.

I pull him closer to me, trying to dominate him like he usually does to me. He doesn't resist, falling right into me like I do to him. I pull him into me, hands rubbing everywhere they can. I can feel the fire in him light up, and soon we're evenly matched in our fight for dominance. He pushes me onto my back and climbs on top of me, kissing his way from my face, down to my chest. The feeling of his mouth on my nipple feels great, but soon I'm wanting more.

I push him lower by the shoulders, until his face is right where I want it to be, right above my cock. Teasing me, he only licks along the length with his tongue, then lowers his body further. When he's reached his target, he grabs the back of my knees and lifts my legs up, exposing my hole to him. I can feel his breath on my body, and soon he replaces it with an even better sensation.

I can only moan as he eats my ass. In this moment my whole body belongs to him, and he can do whatever he wants. I can feel myself getting closer and closer to orgasm again as he fucks me with his tongue and I try to control my volume, not wanting him to stop. I let out a long moan when I start to cum, and at this point I know he knows it's too late to stop.

The feeling of orgasm and his tongue in my ass blurs everything, and for a moment I'm lost, no idea whatsoever about where I am. I'm woken up by his removing himself from my body. Groggily, my eyes finally open to see him and in front of me with a look that says I caught you... I can only shrug.

"Naughty boy," he says before dropping onto the bed, right beside me. The small movement feels like an earthquake. I put my arm around his shoulders and take a look at our bodies. He's still rock hard, waiting for his release. For now, my body is sated and soaking wet with sweat and cum. I reach for his cock, but his hand grabs my wrist before I can jerk him off, slowing my movements.

"Time for another ride cowboy," he whispers. His voice is low and casual but commands my body, giving it the energy to get up and straddle him. He pulls my body into his and pours the lube over my ass. I'm still not completely sure how he does that trick, but it's always handy. In the silent moments when I get up and sit on his cock, it hits me that we're not alone and Mark is supposed to be somewhere in this room. I feel a hand on my chest.

"Come on," Danny says to me in his casual somehow commanding voice. I turn my head to see if Mark is still around, but I'm stopped midway.

"Fuck!" I scream out. The sudden motion of his cock pounding me almost knocks me off my feet. He's not stopping, repeatedly thrusting into my body like a machine gun. I'm already so close to my third orgasm and I know it's too soon.

"Stop," I order him with both hands on his chest. He doesn't, and for some time I forget how to speak, only remembering how to feel, feel his cock deep inside me.

"Stop," I repeat. Then he does, and we're left panting like we've been running a marathon. His panting turns into exasperated laughter.

"Mark," he calls out. Only our noise fills the room, and for a moment I wonder if Mark is even here. He finally appears into view as he moves from behind me to the side of the bed. His shirt's upper and lower buttons are undone, leaving a few middle buttons closing it.

"Enjoying the show?" he asks. Mark looks too flustered to even speak, but at this point who wouldn't enjoy such a display?

Danny outstretches his arm and his hand end up at Mark's crotch, undoing his jeans. He pulls the fly down and then turns his attention back to me.

"Hey," he says running his hands over my torso, lowering them until his hand is on my cock.

"Time for work cowboy," he says. Somehow all the cheesy cowboy shit he keeps saying just arouses me more. I need to have a talk with myself after this.

Before I can get any rhythm whatsoever, he pulls my body to his and switches our positions, leaving me as the one lying in bed and him kneeling in-between my open legs. He doesn't skip a beat as he starts fucking me.

I don't know how he makes every sensation multiply by a thousand, but I don't want it to stop. He's got the magic touch.

My eyes wander everywhere, and they stop at Mark, whose shirt is now fully open with his jeans at his knees. He's jerking off one of the fattest cocks I've ever seen. That's not saying much, I haven't really seen much cock in my life, but it's fucking thick. In my mind the moment turns from sensual to just pure lust. I know Danny said he wasn't ready for a threesome, and I respect that, but fuck it do I want to touch that cock. Danny has turned me into a slut.

I drive the thoughts away and turn my focus back to Danny. I immediately regret when I notice how close I am, the look of his face and the movement of his body are the push I need to cum. I drench myself with cum for the third fucking time and I'm not even done when Danny points his cock right at my body. He sprays his cum all over my chest, aiming for a fresh spot to fill with his cum. Just when think the moment is over, I hear Mark's moans getting louder as he gets closer to my body.

His cum shoots out onto my belly, and he gets closer to completely soak me in it. I'm too tired to even protest as his hose deposits more of his load onto my body. After about three hours he's done and he collapses on the bed beside me. Danny collapses on top of me, kissing me and making my wetness his own.

"Fuck," I say, holding him tight. It feels good to be with him, and I allow myself to get lost in the moment, running my fingers in his hair and over his back. He falls beside me, in-between me and Mark.

He turns to Mark and wraps his arm around him. He does look like he needs a hug. I wrap mine around Danny, leaving my hand on Sad Mark's shoulder and we fall asleep like this.

I allow myself to get lost in the moment, to forget about everything else going on, like why Mark is here, or what I'm going to do when I get out of this hotel. For now everything is alright, I'm enjoying myself with someone I love. For today, that's enough.

12