Coach Edwards Pt. 01

Story Info
Young nerd tries to get over his crush by getting fucked.
1k words
4.24
26.2k
35

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High school is almost over and Garrett still hasn't been with a man. Amid all the decision making and anxiety over the future, one thing stands out in his mind. The boy wanted to get fucked senseless. He turned 18 last month and wanted to find an older man. What he didn't know was that man was the football and weightlifting coach teaching his health class. The school only had a certain set of electives that students could complete in whatever order they choose. Parenting, weightlifting, and health were the only electives that he did not complete. However, the school staff would not let boys into the parenting class. Garrett had four classes with this man; P.E., Health, Weightlifting, and Homeroom.

Coach Edwards was a rather wiley man with a lot of charm. The other students loved him for his energy and sense of humor. However, Garrett was truly in love with the man... or lust, he wasn't sure. Coach Edwards was a man in his late fifties with a big muscle gut and big hairy arms covered in salt and peppered hair. He was roughly about 6'2 compared to Garrett's 5'8 and his weight provided a strong presence to the young man's slender figure. The coach maintained a short salt and peppered haircut and a masculine white beard. The coach's outfit also never changed throughout the years. He wore a large shirt that still tightly fit around the man's muscular belly and arms, shorts that showed his muscular hairy legs and a massive bulge.

"Matthews!" A deep voice called out. Garrett broke his train of thought about the coach's appearance and noticed the man was looking right at him. "Pay attention Matthews! This is an important unit. All of you should listen up. The school requires us to teach a unit of sexual education through the practice of abstinence that I teach in my class. But I know that you boys in this room won't all practice that. So, I am giving each of you a pack of condoms. Make sure that if you meet a pretty girl and want more that you practice safe sex by wearing a condom. The coach gave each of the young men a pack of condoms and a banana. The coach then proceeded to show them how to put a condom on their practice banana. Garrett took out his practice condom and put it on his banana, imagining he was putting it on Coach Edwards.

After P.E, Garrett had been horny for the majority of the day. Homeroom was the final class of the day. This time period was torture for Garrett because he couldn't stop stealing looks at the coach helping other students and talking to the sports players in the room. Garrett took one last look at the coach and decided that he needed to move on from fantasizing about this obviously straight man. Tonight he was going to make a craigslist post and get fucked in his ass like he always wanted. The bell rang and Garrett raced to his car to get home.

Luckily, Garrett's parents were out of town so he had the place to himself the entire weekend. He picked up a disposable douche bottle and got to work cleaning himself for his plans. After his shower, he went to his computer and was about to make a posting for craigslist. The words took a moment to form but he knew what he always wanted.

"18 year old virgin looking for a dominant top daddy to teach me how to be a submissive bottom. I am 5'8 and 150 lbs. Big hairy masculine men are at the top of my list."

Garrett submitted the listing and went about his night casually checking his email as responses came. He sighed as he opened several emails from people who clearly did not read the listing and spam from putting his email on a public forum. However, just as he was about to give up, his phone refreshed with one more email with the subject line "Hey Son".

"Hey son, I think I am the daddy you've been looking for. I'm 58 6'2 and 250 lbs. Hairy all over and really strong. I can put you in your place and teach you how to please a man."

Garrett instantly got a boner reading the message and looking at the attached pictures. The man in the picture was covered in salt and pepper body hair that heavily leaned white. The young man was so hot and bothered he felt short of breath. Garrett emailed the man back quickly letting him know that he was indeed interested. He attached his address and his phone number and hit send. Shortly afterwards his phone vibrated with a text message from a new number saying, "On my way son ;)".

The message sucked all the air out of Garrett. It was finally happening. He was finally going to get fucked by a man. He only probably had less than thirty minutes so he checked his appearance in the mirror and then anxiously waited on the couch. He turned the tv on but was completely distracted in his own thoughts.

The doorbell rang. "This is it,,," Garrett mumbled taking a big breath and approaching the door. He opened the door and saw a man dressed in shorts, sunglasses and a muscle tank that exposed some ripped hairy arms. The man also had a bag and a six pack of beer. "Wait.... Is this?" Garrett thought. His thought was interrupted when the man looked at him. The older man lowered his sunglasses and laughed in a deep voice, "Holy shit bud, I had no idea this was you Matthews. I always knew deep down you were a big nelly bottom."

Garrett was completely speechless. Was he going to get in trouble? Was he going to get expelled? Was Coach Edwards going to tell his parents? A million thoughts went through his mind and completely evaporated as the older man gripped the younger one's shoulder saying "Don't worry son. Daddy's here now." Coach Edwards walked in with a swagger that Garrett found undeniably sexy as he shut the door and led the older man to the couch.

Thanks for reading one of my first stories. This is the first of multiple stories involving these characters. The next chapter will be more sexually explicit.