Hotel Room Nights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmhmm," he nods and smiles with his mouth full. At least we're over that, no more threesomes.

"Let's go out tomorrow," Danny says, "we're all in need of new environment."

Fuck yes. I've been dying to see new faces for a while now. Danny seems to be an introvert, but I'm not. Even if it's his beautiful face, I can get tired of seeing the same old faces over and over again.

"Yes!" I immediately say, sounding a little too desperate. Giggles fill the moment.

"Work friends and some personal friends, it's gonna be great," he says. Finally.

Comfortable silence ensues, just smiles and sips of coffee. The moment ends when Danny and Mark turn their heads towards the window, someone they both recognize? I don't look, not wanting to add another set of eyes on someone who must already be feeling pretty self conscious.

From the corner of my eye, I see the figure moving to the entrance. Finally in front of me, I look to see who will enter the room. I turn my eyes down again when I see Mark twisting his body to get a good view of the door.

"He's coming over here," Mark whispers, not taking his eyes of the figure. I lift my eyes up to check it out and my jaw instantly drops to the floor. I'm the one who recognizes him.

"You know him?" Danny asks.

I don't get a chance to reply.

"Ty!!!" the man says.

The man is an old "friend" of mine, Gavin, with his wife in tow. I always thought he'd be the first one of the group to get divorced, I was wrong.

"Get over here!" he screams, completely ignoring everyone else on the table. Danny stands and allows me to pass and get pulled into a big bear hug. He hasn't changed a bit, and he smells the same. Someone had said we should have renamed our group to the alcoholics club, they were right.

I pull his wife Wendy in for a hug too. I hope he's forgotten how he'd often accuse her of sleeping with any man she was friendly with. I also hope he's no longer doing that.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, trying to fake curiosity. In my mind I'm freaking out that I'm having to encounter someone from my past with people from the present.

"Well we were at the funeral for Dwayne's father and thought we'd just spend a few days in the city you know."

It takes a moment for me to even remember who the heck Dwayne is. He was one of the likeable members of the group, only because he was quiet. His cousin on the other hand, a total dick.

"Some of the guys are around, you should call them."

I nod. Now I'm freaking out times a thousand. Did my past really follow me all the way to the city?

"We'll try to make a little get together before we leave."

I nod again. Please no.

"Who are these guys?" he politely asks, looking confused.

"Danny," Danny says pointing at himself before I get a chance to speak.

"And this is Mark," I say. Mark's red eyes connect with Gavin's, and they silently nod.

"Nice to meet you," Danny says forcing a smile after the lie. They won't be friends. There's a heavy, silent tension between them and in my mind I can only hope they don't know each other, because if they do it can only mean one thing.

"Same," Gavin says coldly.

"This is Gavin," I announce, "childhood friend."

"More like best friend for life!" Gavin adds enthusiastically, southern accent heavy in his words. It's true that he had been the one I was closest to in our group of friends, but at some point our closeness started feeling forced, like I was using him just remain part of the group.

When I left, I'd been prepared that I'd never see him again, or any of my other "friends" for that matter. There was no way they would become part of my new life, not after all the derogatory jokes about homos. Taking it in silence was one of the things I'd left behind.

"We was just taking a walk around town and we looked here and I thought damn that guy looks familiar...."

He goes on and on about how he wanted to see who it was, how it's been a while since we last saw each other, how we should go out again and where everyone is staying and again how we should really really meet up tomorrow before they go back. Danny is surprisingly silent throughout the whole speech, but not after he leaves.

"Damn, I thought he'd never leave," he says before he's even out of earshot. I hope he didn't hear him.

"How's your girlfriend?" he says quickly changing the subject back to Mark. Of course it's weird to see Mark without Hanna hanging off him. It's also weird that this is the first opportunity we've had to just talk since he arrived. This should've been the first question.

"Who?" Marks fakes innocence. He knows.

"Female, with boobs, a sweetheart, lives on your arm, you know," Danny says. Mark continues to play coy, raising his hands defensively. He plays the card I'd previously wanted to play with him, but he plays it better.

"Hanna, I think she's called," Danny finally says, his face scrunched up like he's having a hard time remembering her.

"Unforgettable."

Mark drops his head in shame.

"I told her."

Our eyes widen at the confession, in the three occasions I met them, never had I imagined that the truth was finally going to come out.

"Did she finally pry it out of you?" Danny asks. Mark sighs.

"Well I had to tell her why I was so depressed after Carl died, then everything else just came out."

"How did she take it?"

"Not too bad. We both had to apologize for acting stupidly."

"Especially you."

He can only shrug, he knows it's true, but he freezes mid shrug.

"You don't think she had anything to do with Carl's death do you?"

"No way."

"No."

We say it at the same time and Danny starts laughing.

"Bad enough that you misled her into spending so much money on you now you're saying that my sweetheart is a killer," he says. The look on his face just screams shame on you.

"I'm losing my mind," Mark says.

"Bingo."

With the important topics out of the way on their part, the conversation transforms into chit chat about nothing. My nerves got the better of me and I couldn't bring up my own troubles, but I know we have to talk about it eventually. We're already done with the food so we have to start thinking about where to go from here.

"I'm going shopping today," I say, "need a new look."

Danny nods in my direction and I know he's thinking, it's not like I have anything better to do.

"You guys go ahead, I've got some errands to run," Mark says, to my delight. All he's been doing is cockblocking me since his arrival. A few more sips and we're out, heading for different directions once we're out of the door and in the crowded city.

Danny leads the way, and I have to grab his wrist so I won't lose him in the crowd, I would have grabbed his hand but I fucked that up because of nerves again, now I feel like the little brother that can't keep up.

My heart does a little dance when he wiggles his wrist out of my grip and replaces it with his hand. I get stuck in a daydream, going wherever he wants to take me. His grip on me loosens up and I wake up to see we're at our destination, just isles and isles of clothes.

"What are we looking for exactly?" he asks.

"Just anything that's in, I've got a few spare dollars," I say.

I only have to leave the hotel so that I won't have to get kicked out only because I'm flat broke. I'm not using the room much anyway.

We walk through the isles picking up whatever. Male clothing is too simple, just different colors of the same jeans. We decide to try the clothes in here. I already know it's a bad idea, I already know all my sizes so I'm sure all the clothes fit anyway, but still. I get into the dressing room with a tee shirt, jeans and a pair of sneakers.

The room is a small and private box, but I make exaggerated sounds with the fly just to let him know that I'm taking my jeans off. I take the shirt off too and take a moment to check myself out in the mirror.

I don't look that different, but all this laying around has me feeling like I've gained a hundred pounds. My pectorals are still defined but my abs aren't, now just feint sketches of what they used to be, about a week away from disappearing into my new lifestyle.

I lift my arm up and flex. I can't help but laugh when I think of myself as one of the selfish city folk my daddy always complained about.

"Selfish city folk," I whisper as I observe my almost naked body. I've never been to a gym before but I know that's how people stay fit in these parts.

I hear three knocks on the door.

"I heard the clothes coming off but I didn't hear you get dressed. Need a hand?"

"No thanks."

He doesn't reply, and I hear his feet moving away. I'd say it's rude if I wasn't a love struck teenager, but I also don't want to ruin the surprise.

I step into the jeans, already too tight before I get them above the ankles. After a struggle, I manage to get them on. The tightness feels so foreign on my body, I'm not used to such tight clothing being the outer layer.

I slip the shirt on and get the shoes on too, already feeling like a new person. I'm actually nervous to open the door. I open and get just my head out, and Danny's eyes look up from his phone, at the same spot he was seated. He gestures me to come out with his hand. I do, and his eyes widen at the new look.

"Daaaamn," he says, exaggerating his expressions.

"Turn around," he instructs making a circular motion with his fingers. I turn around for him.

"Daaaamn," he says again, making me feel even more self conscious.

"That's hot," he comments. My teenager mode is activated once again, so I don't say anything out of fear of sounding stupid. Just smile and thanks.

"Perfect."

This is only the first outfit, and the last.

"The size fits," I say, "time to go."

He makes a comical sad face at me, "need help getting those off?"

I shrug, giving him what he wants. The store is pretty empty since it's still early so nobody sees him pushing me into the room and closing the door behind us. I doubt people ever think of buying clothes as the first errand of the day anyway.

He stands behind me, his smaller body almost completely out of view in the mirror, and I feel his arms snake-like around my waist. His fingers reach the button and undo it, and he pauses for a moment. I'm already hard as a rock, but I won't let him know that.

His fingers slowly pull down the fly, and I don't know if it's these damn tight clothes but the temperature in here rose a hundred degrees in two seconds. He grabs the hem of the shirt and pulls it above my head, taking it of with ease, then his hands return to my hips.

I kick off the shoes before anything else happens. He bends down behind me and slowly pulls the jeans down. They're much harder to pull of since they're so tight, but he doesn't mind. I feel his breath on my ass as the lowers himself until his hands reach my ankles, then he lifts one foot up.

The care he takes in every movement, it actually feels like he's just in here to teach me about how to handle skinny jeans. I'm glad he preoccupied with taking off the jeans, because the bulge in my underwear is prominent and very hard to miss. Once he's done taking them off, his face peaks at the mirror from behind my waist, and he make an "oh" face when he notices the bulge right beside his face.

I'm feeling flustered again, and the blood just might all move from my dick to my face in a moment. His face disappears behind my waist again, and his hands lift up to grip the waistband of my underwear. I'm thinking "what is he doing?" but I'm too horny to question him. I feel his nose on my ass through the underwear, and he buries his face in there.

This isn't really happening. He finally moves his hands, slowly pulling the waistband down until my dick springs out. He stands up and whispers in my ear "get dressed."

With that comment, he opens the door behind him and leaves, leaving my dick painfully throbbing and my brain in a state of confusion. I quickly get into my clothes and step out.

"Daaaamn," he says, mocking me. "That's a hot look."

Why is he acting like nothing just happened? Did anything happen though? Maybe I imagined all of that. My leaking dick didn't imagine all of that.

We lift all the clothes we just bought and he leads the way to the cashier.

"Back already?" the girl says.

"I'm not shopping for myself this time," Danny replies, pointing a lazy finger at me. The girl nods as she works, distracted by the task of handling all the clothes.

"How's Jason?" Danny asks. The girl smiles before he even finishes, like she knows, as well as I do, that they fucked.

"He's fine, he told me he's going out with a couple of friends tomorrow."

"Oh yeah I heard about that," Danny says, "I'll be there too."

This is probably the first casual conversation I've seen him engaged in. I must be staring at them like a crazy person, for just having basic conversation.

"That's nice," she says, "$329.90"

My eyes widen when I see Danny pulling out his card without hesitation, ready to pay that amount. I quickly grab his wrist as she's about to take the card.

"This is my bill," I say, getting my own card out.

"It's cool man it's not like I've got a mortgage to pay," he says, already insisting. I can't take anything else from him, but he's really a giver. I'm refusing this time.

"No please let me, they're my clothes," I insist too. We should've talked about this beforehand. But at the same time, how could I have known that he was going to insist on throwing all of his money at me?

"You've got enough money troubles on your plate," he says. Does he know?

"I'm not paying rent, or food or any bills. I'm dying to use my money."

Nobody has ever said that.

"Just order random stuff online."

He gives me a sad puppy dog look, insisting on emptying his bank account.

"You can't do this, I don't want to owe you," I beg. I don't want him to bring up my wardrobe if we ever get into an argument.

"Look, I promise I won't ever bring this up ever EVER," he says, bringing his pinky finger up. No sane person would ever work so hard just to spend money. My pockets aren't empty though, and it really isn't that big of a bill. Relenting for the last time I groan as I let him finally give the cashier his card. He smiles widely, mirroring her, as he hands her the card.

"He's crazy," I tell her. She nods her approval, she knows it too.

"Don't be a stranger Daniel," she says as we leave.

"I won't Kelly."

The walk back to the hotel is mostly silent, and as usual the elevator gets more and more packed as we go up. I would like to see what it looks like up there at the rooftop on a day like this, but maybe not now. Right now, my body is begging for release.

As soon as we're in, I drop the bags on the floor behind Danny but he doesn't even notice. Since he's not paying attention, I stealthily undo my jeans and take them off, then the shirt, the shoes, and everything else. Now I'm completely naked while he's just looking at my clothes.

"Danny," I call out with much urgency.

He casually turns his head, but quickly does a double take when he sees that I'm ready to play. His whole body turns to me and he changes into my favorite version.

"Where were we?" I ask, walking around the spacious room, walking to the mirrored closet door. I stand in front of it, looking at my horny reflection. In a second I feel his skin flush against my back, and his arms around me.

"Right here baby," he sexily mutters in a course whisper, grabbing my hardened manhood in one swift swoop.

The sudden sensation of his touch almost brings me to orgasm, but I take a deep breath, not wanting such a quick end. He fumbles with his button with one hand for a moment, then drops down as he pushes the jeans down with both hands. Like before, his face pops up from behind me, but this time he turns my body as takes me into his mouth.

"Fuck," I whisper, almost losing balance. I cling on to him with both hands to stay upright. I didn't want this to end so soon, but his warmth on my body has it responding in it's own way, and soon my whole body is shaking as I reach orgasm.

The screams get louder but he doesn't let go, sucking until the first spurt gets him in the mouth. He finally directs the rest of it onto his chest, getting hosed down in my juice.

I'm breathing heavily after I'm done, deep loud breathes, but I know we're not done. I allow my body to drop down to the knees so that I'm face to face with him, and I push my face into his, tasting myself in his lips.

With my hands under his armpits, I guide him up and push his back into the mirrored wall and take his leaking cock into my mouth. The savory taste of his precum on the large mushroom gets me instantly rock hard again, but I won't think about that this time.

Instead, I focus all my attention on taking the whole length of the fat cock in my mouth. Distracted by my own efforts, I don't even notice his voice getting louder in in my ears.

"I'm gonna cum," he whispers way in the distance. It takes me by surprise when my mouth get filled with a new fluid, and lots of it. I take every spurt, swallowing it down so I can get more of it in my body. The spurts reduce to a drop, but I don't let go, out of fear of losing even a single drop.

He eventually pries me off him, and bends over to kiss me, this time being the one tasting himself on my lips. He takes the jeans off his ankles and we move to the bed, with me lying against the headboard and him seated in-between my legs, his back on my chest. I could stay like this forever, but in reality, I can't.

"I need to get out of here," I start. He doesn't respond.

"I need a job," I say.

"Oh," he finally answers.

"What kind of work?"

"Construction," I say, "plumbing."

"Plumbing?"

"Yes, I had to learn to do something," I say. I feel his jet black hair lightly tickling my neck as he nods.

"Well my house is under construction right now," he says, "I can help you get a job with the company."

Did he fuck the owner of that company too?

"What?" he asks when he notices the long breath I let out.

"I'm good friends with the owner," he confesses.

"Isn't it a bit too soon for your house to be under reconstruction?" I ask changing the topic.

"Well, they already determined the cause of the fire and took pictures. No reason to wait, I need a place to live."

"Did you cherry pick the construction company?"

"No, coincidence. He just called and told me he was working on this pile of ashes in my neighborhood, and I was like it's my house actually."

"Okay."

Having something to do would be a great change of pace for me right now. Danny is returning to work in a couple of weeks, and where would that leave me?

"I have a favor to ask," I say nervously. It's a big ask, but hopefully he'll think of it as not so much. He only hums his answer.

"Can it... Can it just be the two of us from now on?"

I can hear my heart beating in my chest in the dead silence that follows. He knows it too since he's lying on my chest.

"Ummmm."

Every second feels like a minute without air in my lungs.

"Okay."

What?

My breathe actually catches when he responds. I wasn't really expecting that.

"But you saw how Mark was," he explains defensively. "He looks one bad news away from ending it all. I just wanted to distract him."

Mark did look pretty depressed, a very familiar sight.

"Kinda like you when I first saw you," I say.

"Yes," he says in a sigh, "just returning the favor."

That makes sense in a sexually promiscuous way.

"You can't fuck every depressed person you meet though," I say.

"Sure," he says sarcastically. Can he?

"I need to get out of here," I say, again abruptly changing the topic.

"I get it," he says.

"I've been looking at apartments in the city, I found a pretty good place right around the corner."