Hotel Room Nights Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got one better actually, not far out of town, cheap rent, good neighbors and a good landlord," he says. Did he fuck the landlord too?

"Is everyone you know someone you fucked at one point?"

His body shakes with laughter.

"No.. Yes actually... I don't know."

He takes a moment to think.

"I didn't fuck Kelly," he says.

This time I'm the one who laughs, making his body also shake.

"Every man then?"

"I was new here, I wasn't going to surround myself with people I don't vibe with. The sex was just an added extra."

I can imagine that everyone wants to fuck him. With that easygoing smile on his already handsome face, his great personality can be overlooked, but it serves as an added bonus. Steven is a fool. The fool he can't get over. It will happen eventually.

"Check out of your room and let's share mine."

***

I've been worried and excited the whole day. Worried about the choice between having to hang out with my old friends or making new ones, and excited about making new friends. It's almost four and we're still in our room. I'm still waiting for Danny to finish his final touches so we can leave, or to start them. He's been in the bathroom for a while.

I've been dying to meet new people.

Danny comes out of the bathroom completely naked, opposite to me as I am completely dressed.

"Not now please we have to go," I beg. He walks over to the bed where his clothes are laid out, I'd been too distracted to even notice those.

"You need to calm down man," he says taking a seat at the edge of the bed.

"I know those guys, we're not going to write an exam," he says taking his briefs. He lies spread eagled on the bed and puts his briefs on his chest.

"Dress me up," he says.

I don't want to take the bait but I just want to leave. I pick his underwear from his chest and kneel before his naked body, lift one foot up, then the other, then pushing the briefs into them. My body is already betraying me as I start to get aroused, the crotch of my already too tight new jeans becoming tighter. I push the underwear past his knees, then his muscular thighs, and as expected, when I reach his crotch, his cock is ready for action.

"It's not going to fit inside," he observes. An honest observation, my mind tells me. I sigh. Maybe he's right, maybe I do need to calm down. But he can't hypnotize me so easily, this time I won't bite.

I lick the balls, promising myself that that's as far as I will go with him this time. He moans, then whines, but I won't bite. I take the large ovals into my mouth, playing with them on my tongue, and his moans get louder.

I'm almost about to turn back on my promise, but this time I hold on, wanting to see how far I can take this. He's not complaining anymore, and he's actually enjoying it, putting my head in both hands and lifting his hips up. Sex demon.

I yank his underwear down his legs and take them off. We're going to be late.

Without warning, I lift his legs up and dive tongue first into uncharted territory. His voice wants to protest, but he can only moan as I go deeper into his hole. In only a minute his moans get louder and I can tell by the rapid contraction of his muscles that he has reached orgasm, finally we can leave. I detach myself from his body and stand up when he's done.

"Get dressed it's time to go," I order him. He's still panting, but not voluntarily moving a muscle.

"Come on man," I whine.

We've been here the whole day, why didn't we do this earlier? I'd ask him but he looks preoccupied. He slowly and finally starts to move, getting up and supporting himself with his arms as he sits up.

"Whew," he says. He looks beautiful, but I can't think about that right now. I pick his briefs up off the floor and chuck them at him. He catches them and proceeds to put them on. He moves into the bathroom and comes out a minute later, clean of the cum he'd spayed over his body. My back is against the door as I wait.

"You ready?" he asks. I'm not, I'm so turned on that I might just cream my underwear right now. I also just want to leave already, so I lie and say yes. He gets the rest of his clothes on, and I must say he looks dashing. He spins around for me, his tight ass not helping my erection.

"Time to go," he says moving closer to me and then kissing me. I kiss him back, treating it as a before we leave kiss, and I'm too horny to notice that a second later it turns into something more. I help him undo my jeans, my hands shaking as I take my cock out.

He grabs hold. One, two, three pumps and I'm crying out in agony, releasing my cum right on the door in front of me. It takes all my energy and I'm left with my head on the door, looking at lines of my cum slowly dripping down. What a mess. I go take some towels to clean it off, I won't bother some hotel worker with unnecessary tasks, and then we finally leave.

***

I can feel the energy of the people before we even reach the place. We pull up at some fancy looking house of one of Danny's rich friends, and before we can even enter, the energy screams at me, grabbing hold and pulling me in.

The gate opens and we drive in. I can't see anybody yet, and I'm getting nervous. Danny parks the car and gets out. We follow the faint bass of the music to the backyard, where it's packed with people, men. Different men of different types and sizes. It's beautiful.

The smell of the grills calls to me, and I almost float towards it.

"Hiiiii," a flamboyant middle aged man struts towards us.

"Hey Adam," Danny says giving the man a hug.

"You finally showed up huh Daniel?"

"It's great to be here. I've missed you," Danny replies, giving the man another hug. Danny's nonchalant tone compared to Adam's makes it seems as if he's lying, but he's probably not. Maybe he was getting tired of being holed up in the hotel room too.

The man's eyes turn towards me.

"And who is this piece of eye candy?" he asks, running his finger down my chest.

"This is my friend Tyler," he says putting an arm around me. Friend?

Adam eyes us suspiciously.

"Friend huh?"

Danny nods.

"Nice to meet you," I say.

"Likewise," he replies.

"And Steven?"

"We broke up. He's not here?"

"Honey if I'd seen him, I would've broken his penis in half already for letting you go."

Danny laughs.

"Hey everyone," Adam says, turning all the attention to himself, I assume this is his party.

"Daniel and Tyler are here," he announces. Everyone cheers. This is some strange party. Do all the parties in the city play out like this? Or just the ones Danny is invited to.

"I'll see you later man," Danny says to Adam, pulling me by the hand towards the grill. I see it in front of me, and it's so beautiful. I almost forget that Danny exists. In front of it is a large mountain of a man flipping the meat.

"Hey Brad," Danny says, making the man turn his face towards us.

"Danny," the man says enthusiastically, reminiscent of Henry from the sex bar. They hug each other and kiss on the cheek. The man moves to hug me and kiss my cheek too, and I feel strange just laying limp there as he shows me such affection. I put my hand on his back as he finishes just so it won't be so weird, but it feels like I'm making it worse.

He doesn't say anything, instead turning to make conversation with Danny about work. I assume they work together, because the office doesn't feel the same without Danny in it. Danny says it's only a few more weeks until he returns.

Their conversation touches of various topics, mostly about people they know that I don't. My mind starts to wander, and soon so do my eyes, and they land on a piece of meat.

Pieces of meat. On the ground at Brad's feet is a bag of meat.

"Get some out," Brad says, noticing my intense stare. I bend over to pick some up and he puts his hand in my hair. I look up and he smiles at me. He has a nice smile, the kind that instantly steals hearts. If mine hasn't already been stolen I'd willingly throw it at him.

I unpack the meats and throw them onto the grill. Everything about this experience feels wonderful. The smell, the look of the meat as the fires darkens it with flavor, the community around me, I'm living again.

"Taste this," I say after a few minutes, holding out a piece of beef towards him. He doesn't reach for it with his hand, but guides his open mouth towards my hand. I'm almost shocked, but I half expected that. He licks my fingers.

"Hmm," he moans before it's even in his mouth. "Delicious."

He spends a few seconds chewing on it with his eyes closed.

"How did you do that?" he incredulously asks.

"It's a secret," I say, "but everything I used is yours."

"Hmm, you're officially forever invited," he says. I can't help the pride I feel.

"Have some," I say to Danny, who had been observing the exchange. He sticks his tongue out, ready to receive.

I hold out a piece and he takes it with his hand. I laugh because I half expected that too.

"This is really good," he says, "please be my personal chef so you shove your meat in my mouth always."

My face turns red as I laugh. I'm blushing, but I hope they think it's the laughing that's causing it.

Everything is going great, I meet a lot of new and interesting people, exchange numbers with some of them and promise to stay in touch. It all goes great until at the corner of my eye, I see Steven. He looks better than he did the last time I saw, better rested.

I'm in the middle of conversation with one of Danny's friends when I see him, and he instantly steals all my attention. I maneuver my eye around all the people between us to see who he is talking to, and when I do, my heart drops. Danny.

Why is Danny still giving him the time of day?

Completely ignoring the person I was talking to, I begin walking towards them, intent on breaking them up. Any time Danny even thinks about Steven I'm left having to cheer him up.

"How's work?" I hear Danny asks.

"It's good, I've got a new job now," Steven says, "how's your new boyfriend?"

Just on cue for my arrival.

"Ummm..."

I can feel Danny thinking.

"I'm doing fine thanks," I say popping out of nowhere and wrapping my arms around Danny's shoulders.

"How are you?" I ask Steven, faking politeness.

"I'm fine," he says, "thanks."

The tension between us can be cut with a knife, but, as if that's not enough, someone else arrives into the scene and stands by Steven's side. He looks familiar. Danny looks at him, then sighs. This must be the new boyfriend.

"Jason," he whispers to himself while rubbing the bridge of his nose with his fingers. Jason, as in the cashier's brother? No wonder he looks so familiar. He's a buff masculine version of her. I try to hide my shock, a stranger shouldn't be shocked by inner circle drama. But what did Danny expect surrounding himself with such hot people all the time?

"I was gonna tell you," Steven defends himself. This earns him a stern eye from Jason.

"You haven't told him yet?"

"He's be going through a lot. I'm sorry," he says. Now their attention is towards each other. I can imagine how sick the lovey dovey moment is making Danny feel.

"Let's go," I whisper to him, grabbing his arm and leading him to the grill, where Brad is deep in conversation with the guy I'd rudely ignored earlier.

"Hey," I say to the guy, Michael. "Sorry about earlier."

"It's alright, I talk too much sometimes," he says waving a dismissive hand.

"No no it wasn't your fault, it was mine."

He waves again and adjusts his glasses.

"Steven is with Jason now," Danny tells Brad. He's half shocked, half hurt, but somehow it seems something in him had predicted this. Maybe that's just Steven's personality.

"Well, you're with him now so... Who's the real winner here?"

Me? He pointed at me so he's definitely talking about me. I'm not used to getting such compliments, so I'm obviously flattered. I hope it's not too obvious.

I look at Danny, and he turns his eyes to me. A split second later his lips are on mine. This kiss isn't as lustful as the rest have been. It ignites a flame in me. I've finally found what I've been looking for.

"Wait you're gay?" someone says, Michael, ruining the moment. The moment ends in laughter.

We've been here for about two hours now, I know it's time to go. Danny says goodbye to a couple of his friends and leads the way to his car. Once inside, he plants his lips on mine again, this time without fear of interruption.

"Thanks for being here," he says once he pulls away.

"Thanks for inviting me here," I reply as he starts the car.

About twenty five minutes later we're at another residential area. The houses here are unlike the mansion we just came from, but are pretty big nonetheless. I had no idea what to expect seeing Danny set the coordinates for this place. As soon as the car stops, I know we're here. The smell of grilling meats has been following me around all day.

"Don't make me wait too long, Tanner lives somewhere around these parts," Danny says, looking around suspiciously. Everyone is in the front yard this time, and I'm sure they can see him.

I step out to cheers, I guess it is more common than I previously thought.

"Sweet ride dude," Gavin says walking over and giving me a hug.

"Uhhh, it's not mine," I say, pointing at Danny inside the car, already distracted with his phone.

"Oh damn he's already driving you around, it must be pretty serious," he exclaims, loud enough for Danny to hear him. Danny turns his head and makes an exaggerated offended expression. They laugh together, and I'm glad the ice between them has been broken.

It looks like the whole group came around, ten in total. Ten guys I'd hung around the bars with in our small town, and all of them made it here. It feels strange seeing them in such a huge place. I greet every one of them with a hug and make my way over to grill a few meats with them. My recipe may have wowed Brad, but these guys are the best in the game.

I start remembering all the time I shared with them, and now that they're here, it's so different from when it was just memories. Maybe it's because I know it won't happen often, or maybe even ever again. Or maybe it's because I'm afraid of judging them so harshly when I'm looking them in the eyes, and they're smiling at me. Either way, for this moment, it feels good to be with them.

After getting all the big news is out of the way, everyone gets into small groups, leaving me by myself at the grill. Someone walks up to me, and I look up to see Dwayne, also known as City Boy. It hits me than this is actually the city where he came from. He'd arrived at our small town just after he'd finished high school, needing to get away from the city for a few months. For whatever reason, he'd stuck around for what's around six years now.

"Dwayne, how have you been?"

"Good, even considering..."

"Oh about that, so sorry for your loss."

"Thanks."

He looks nervous. Like there's more he wants to talk about.

"What's on your mind man," I urge him.

"So uhhhh..." he hesitates, "you're gay now?"

"What? No," I lie, what can I even say at this point?

"Who's that guy in the car then?" he asks, pointing an accusing finger at Danny.

"He's just a friend, he drove me here." More lies.

"Okay," he says. Hopefully he's done interrogating me. I look in his face, he looks uncomfortable, like there's more he wants to say. Then it hit me.

"Are you gay?" I suddenly ask, whispering so the other guys don't hear us. The look in his face answers the question before he can even open his mouth. Now it's his turn to lie.

"What? No. What are you talking about?"

I sigh, not another one. I pull him to the side so that even someone who is eavesdropping wouldn't hear us.

"What about Travis?" I ask.

"What about him?"

"Isn't he... You know..."

I already know for a fact the answer to the question, but my fear of outing him holds me back.

"What? No way. Not with all the chicks he's always fucking."

"Oh, I guess I was wrong about that then."

I try to disguise the statement, to make it seem like genuine curiosity. I only hope I did a good job.

"Wait..."

"No no," I cut him off before he gets the better of me, "it was just an idea in my head."

"Oh alright then," he says, finally pacified.

"I think I'm going to come back into the city for a while," he starts, "maybe pick up where I left off."

That's big news.

"Oh, that's a great idea," I lie. Him being here only means the other guys will always find a reason to come here.

"Yeah, mom needs someone to keep her and Justin company now you know."

I only hum my answer, half panicking.

"That's good man," I say leading him to the rest of the group.

After a few more minutes of chit chat, I say my goodbyes, thinking about how impatient Danny must be feeling right now.

"Take care of my boy Danny," Gavin says as I walk towards the car. The comment leaves me and him laughing. Danny surely heard him.

"Alright asshole," I reply running into the car.

"Your racist friends aren't as bad as I previously expected them to be," he says once the car is away from the scene.

I shrug. "Nope."

I'm casual but I'm glad he can admit when he's wrong.

Seeing them was great. Now I can get over them without having to burn all my memories of them.

"I have to ask you something," I say later that night, after another amazing fuck session. Danny looks curiously at me.

"Would you take Steven back right now?"

His expression changes to a surprised one, then his beautiful features drop.

"That's not a fair question to ask," he complains. I know it's not. But my heart can't stay hoping forever.

"I can't invest all my love in you only for Steven to come and steal you away just by snapping his finger."

He sighs, a heavy sigh.

"I was with him for over a year he was the love of my life I don't know how you expect me to be feeling right now."

It all comes out as one sentence. His voice gets louder with each word, but he's not yet yelling or shouting.

"I want you to love me. But I know that's too much to ask right now. So I'll ask you this, is there a chance for us?"

Another heavy sigh. It pains me to think I'm the one causing all the sadness I see in him, but I don't want to be sad too. He remains silent for a few more seconds.

"Look," he says, I already expect something terrible.

"There is a chance for love okay."

I don't trust the vagueness of his words.

"But I can't promise you that if Steven comes back to me tomorrow I'll say no."

His voice is low and remorseful, and this time I sigh. I wasn't expecting it to be this bad. I rub away the wetness on my cheeks, but it replenishes itself.

"I'm sorry," he says moving closer to me and pulling me into a hug, cradling my head in his strong arms.

"Everything is just all wrong now," he says. I know, but what I feel about him isn't wrong.

"I love you," I tell him.

"I love you too... I'm sorry."

I know his love for me isn't the same as mine for him otherwise he wouldn't be apologizing. He pulls me to lie with him and pulls the sheets over our bodies. This is not a good end to what might be our last night together.

***

Danny wakes up to an empty bed. The emptiness feels familiar yet so foreign at the same time.

"Tyler?" he calls out, to an expected silence. He put his underwear on and stands up. The room feels like a desert. He walks around, looking for signs, but there aren't any except those of his own existence. He opens the bathroom door and find nothing inside, and in the closet he finds only his clothes. At least he didn't just leave everything because Danny had paid for it.

The rooms next door is already occupied by somebody else, some young couple still in the honeymoon phase of their relationship, so he won't find him there.