Hotel Room Surprise

Story Info
I surprise you, tie you up and use you
4.1k words
4.56
10.6k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've had a hard day at the conference in Atlanta, and as soon as your head hits the hotel room pillow you are fast asleep.

You wake several hours later, aware that something woke you, but not immediately sure what. This is quickly followed by the realisation that something doesn't feel right. You try to sit up and realise what it is, your wrists are restrained, tied to the bed posts with something soft.

"What the fuck" you mutter, tugging at the bindings and desperately trying to see in the darkened room.

"Shhhh..." a whisper comes from the side of the bed. You know right away who it is, but you don't understand. Why am I in your hotel room? HOW am I in your hotel room?

The light clicks on, making you squint. Glancing to the side, you can see your wrists are firmly tied to the bed posts using ribbons. Soft enough not to hurt but, you realise as you pull hard, strong enough not to break or stretch.

You look to the other side and there I am. I've pulled a chair up to the side of the bed, and I'm sitting in it cross legged. I'm wearing a white shirt and short tartan skirt. Thanks to my position you can see up the skirt, so you know I'm not wearing anything underneath. There is just the briefest glimpse of my pink pussy visible between my legs.

You start to speak, to ask what the fuck is going on, but I shush you again. "No," I say, "no talking. If you talk, I leave."

Despite the warning you still open your mouth to speak, but I stand and move towards the door, so you quickly stop. I turn and smile at you. "Good boy," I say. "Now, I've flown all the way here just to do this. I started planning it as soon as you told me about your conference and how you would be all alone in a hotel room. I have so many things I want to do to you, and limited time. So no talking, just relax and let me do what I need to do."

You're confused, you've only just woken up, you've found me in your room and you're tied up, but suddenly you are also growing hard, because it's pretty clear what I'm here for.

I climb onto the bed and straddle your legs, then place my hands on your thighs, leaning forward. This allows you a glimpse down my shirt, enough to realise I'm not wearing a bra.

"Hmm..." I say, glancing between us. "We are both overdressed for what I want to do."

You are wearing a t-shirt and pj pants. I lean over and grab something from the side of the bed...a bag. From it I produce a pair of scissors.

"Don't worry," I laugh, seeing the immediate concern in your eyes, "These aren't for you. How else will I get your t-shirt off?"

My intent quickly becomes clear as I lean forward again, giving you an even better look down my shirt, and start to cut straight up the middle of your top. I cut from hem to neckline, which allows the t-shirt to slip down either side of your body. You realise that with your arms tied, I couldn't just take it off you. I wasn't kidding when I said I had planned this!

You expect me to either take the scissors to your pants, or at least pull them off you, but instead I drop the scissors to the floor and lean even further forward. You feel my hot breath on your ear, and then my mouth is on that spot where your neck joins your shoulder. I blow gently, causing goosebumps to appear, and then I bite down, not hard but enough to elicit just a tiny sliver of pain.

"Mmm," I moan, you taste exactly the way I hoped, slightly musky, slightly salty and so fucking good." I lick my way across your collarbone and then repeat the biting on the other side.

Sitting up abruptly, I pull my shirt up and over my head. My breasts are briefly caught up in the fabric and then bounce free. You can see my nipples are hard, harder than you've ever seen them.

"Fuck," I whisper, "I've not even done anything and I'm so fucking hot and wet. My pussy is aching so badly for you. I've been aroused ever since I got on the plane, I had to go to the bathroom and make myself cum twice, because I couldn't sit still."

Without warning I lift myself up and pull down your pants, throwing them somewhere in the room to land near my discarded shirt. There is a long pause as I simply take in the sexiness of your body, and your already hard cock. Then with a moan I sit back down, but this time I sit higher up, directly on your cock. You can feel it trapped between us. I wriggle round slightly, and suddenly you slip between my pussy lips, your hardness spreading them open. You can immediately feel the proof of my extreme arousal, your cock is instantly drenched in my hot juices.

"Fuck," I groan "I didn't want to go this fast. I wanted to tease you through your clothes for ages before I even took your top off, but christ baby I need this so badly."

As I'm talking, I start to rock my hips, sliding my wet pussy back and forth on your dick. Each time I do, you can feel your head brushing against my tight hole, never quite slipping in. As I rock other way, you bump up against my clit, which is hard and swollen because I've been aroused for so long. I lean forward to rest my hands on your chest, using you for leverage so I can rock my hips faster.

I start to moan, quietly at first, but every time you slide against my clit I get a bit louder, until constant moans are pouring from me, along with garbled words which might be fuck, so good and baby, though I'm panting and moaning so hard it is difficult to tell.

Your gaze is drawn from my pussy to where my breasts hang. As I'm leaning forward, my hard nipples are brushing oagainst your chest, being tormented by your chest hair. You ache to suck them, but bound as you are you can't reach them. You want to ask me to lean forward more, you're fairly confident I'm not going to stop now. But you want to try and stick to my rules and not risk ruining anything.

Your attention moves back to my pussy as my movements start to become more and more erratic. I suddenly sit upright, moving my hands to my own bent thighs, and start to moan, one long, drawn out sound. At the same time you feel a gush of wetness on your cock, and you realise I'm cumming, and cumming really hard.

I throw my head back and practically howl. 'Oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck..." there is more but you're pretty sure it's just gibberish at this point.

Without warning I suddenly collapse forward, draping myself over you. Your cock, which is by this point throbbing with need, is trapped between us again. You lie still, not sure if you should say something. After a few seconds my upper body starts to shake against you. For a brief second you think I'm crying, but you realise I'm laughing.

"God almighty," I moan, " I have literally never cum that hard in my fucking life. And that is only the first part of what I want to do to you! Just give me a second to recover."

I lie on top of you, head resting on your shoulder, fingers idly playing with your hair. My body shakes with aftershocks, as my breathing gradually returns to normal.

After a couple of minutes I sit up, a huge smile on my face. "Hey baby," I say. "Should have said that before, but I had something else on my mind!"

You open your mouth to speak, but I place my hand across it. 'No," I say, 'this is still my game, my rules. For now, the only sound I want to hear out of you is moaning and maybe, if you're very good, you can moan my name."

The look on my face changes as you watch, turning from relaxed and happy to almost predatory in the blink of an eye. I lean forward, my face close to yours. You think I'm about to kiss you, but just as my lips brush yours I whisper "your turn baby" and sit up.

Moving down the bed I get onto all fours, crouched near your groin. Your cock, already hard, throbs and strains towards me. I reach out and run one finger very gently from base to head, causing it to jerk.

"Oh baby," I say, my excitement evident in my voice, " you have no idea how long I've waited to see this guy in person. How many times I've buried my fingers in my hot little pussy and pretended it was him."

I run my finger along your length again, pausing at the tip to slowly smear a drop of pre-cum around your slit, before lifting my finger to my mouth and sucking it. "Mmm," I moan, "I knew you would taste good. How could you not? It's perfect, just like the rest of you."

I start to lean, and your cock twitches as you think I'm going to take it into my mouth. Instead though I lean to the side, reaching again for my bag.

"There's just one thing that would make him look even better," I say with a wicked look on my face. Instead of taking anything out of the bag, I suddenly slide off the bed and head into the bathroom, bag and all. You hear the tap running, and the sound of something being filled with water.

I wander back out holding a towel. You are distracted momentarily by the sight of my breasts swaying as I walk, but your focus quickly moves back to the towel as I lie it on the bed. Another trip to the bathroom, and I come back holding the bag, plus a bowl of steaming water.

Putting down the water bowl on top of the towel I see you looking at me, and wink. Without a word, I reach into the bag and pull out shaving cream and a razor, still in the packaging.

"I'm dying to play baby," I say, "but I think someone needs a little haircut first. Do you trust me?"

You hesitate momentarily but then nod, desperate for me to do anything and everything to you, just as long as I relieve the ache that has your balls already pulled up tight against you.

"Good," I say. I take a moment to remove my skirt, which is rucked up around my hips at this point, and then climb back onto the bed. The bowl contains a washcloth, which I use to wet the area round your dick, from your balls up to where your happy trail starts. I then slowly smear shaving cream over the area, becoming absorbed in my task, smoothing it over you slowly and sensually.

Then I pick up the razor and wet it in the water. Despite yourself you feel a twinge of panic. Your dick is so hard, and you're genuinely worried I'm going to cut it while I shave you. I notice your body tense and put the razor back down.

"Hmm," I sigh. I don't think you watching this is a good idea baby. If you squirm around I'm going to cut you. Hang on a second..."

I reach into my bag yet again and produce a blindfold. Well of course I have a blindfold, you think, briefly wondering if I have the entire contents of a sex shop in there.

You're distracted by me moving up your body towards your head. My breasts hang down, my nipples tantalisingly close to your mouth. I see the direction of your eyes and smile. "Go on baby," I say, 'you can play."

I lower one of my hard nipples, brushing it against your lips. You open your mouth and suck it in, feeling it grow even harder as you run your tongue over it.

"Oh yes," I moan, "fuck that's good. Bite it for me baby, not too hard, just enough to hurt." You close your teeth over the pebble hard nub, gradually increasing the pressure. You watch me closely and, when you see me wince slightly, you know you're at the right point. Keeping the pressure on, you run your tongue over it, loving the way you are making me moan and squirm.

I move suddenly, pulling my nipple from your mouth. It is wet and shiny, and a darker pink than before thanks to your teeth. I quickly replace it with the other nipple, urging you to mistreat that one too.

Far too soon for your liking I pull away, and continue up to your head, where I proceed to wrap the scarf snugly round your eyes, blocking out even the faintest light. This makes you remember what I'm about to do, but even though you are now harder than ever, you're too busy thinking about the taste of my nipples to care.

As you lie there in the darkness, you feel the bed shift as I move, and then pressure against your thigh as I lean against you. You hear the swishing of the razor in the water, and then flinch as you feel it touch your skin.

"Shh baby," I murmur, one hand suddenly pushing down slightly on your stomach to hold you still. "This isn't my first rodeo, you'll be fine."

All you can do is lie still and feel. Feel the coolness of the shaving cream on your skin. Feel the scrape of the razor as it slowly glides through your pubic hairs. Feel my breath on you as I lean over to see what I'm doing. I start to hum, a tune you recognise as 21 Guns from Green Day. Whenever the razor moves close to your dick or your balls you tense slightly, but you never feel any pain, just the gentle tickling sensation of the razor moving over your skin.

After a while the sensation stops, and you feel the warm, slightly rough washcloth sliding over you, removing the hair and shaving cream. You suddenly jump at the sensation of my lips pressing against the head of your cock. Just a fleeting kiss, there and gone. So quick you aren't entirely sure you didn't imagine it.

You feel me moving up the bed again, and suddenly you can see. I smile at you as you blink at the light.

"Hey gorgeous, wanna see my handiwork?"

You look down and see your pubic area is now completely smooth. Somehow I've removed every single hair without nicking you even once. Your swollen cock suddenly looks even bigger without any hair surrounding it. You marvel at just how hard it is, you actually got even more aroused while I was shaving you. Your balls feel heavy and aching, your dick is harder than you've ever seen it, and you're very aware of the air brushing against it's still damp surface.

I climb off the bed and take the bowl and towel to the bathroom. Walking back out I stop and just stare at you. "I wish you could see yourself the way I see you right now," I say, my cheeks flushed as I peruse your naked body. "You would never again think negatively about yourself. You are utterly perfect to me."

Climbing onto the bed once more, I produce yet another surprise from my bag. A jar of coconut oil. "Don't worry," I say as I remove the lid, "I know how desperate you must be by now. I just want to put some of this on to make sure your skin doesn't get sore from the shave."

Scooping some of the solidified coconut oil onto my fingers I start to smooth it over your groin, the heat from your body and my fingers melting it into oil.

"There we go," I say with a smile, now your skin is moisturized AND you smell delicious!"

You start to smile in response, but then almost quicker than you can process I have thrown the jar to one side, and my mouth is an inch from your cock. You groan in surprise, and your cock responds to my sudden nearness by jerking, actually bumping against my chin slightly.

I look up at you and smile, then move so I am straddling your legs again. My hands move to rest on your hips, and I lower my head, agonisingly slowly in your opinion, until you can feel my breath against your cock. You realise from the rapid feel of my breath that I'm really aroused, though I'm not giving any outward sign of it.

I lean forward the final inch, my soft breasts squishing up against your legs. You are momentarily distracted by the feeling of my hard nipples pushing into your skin, then my warm wet tongue touches the base of your cock, and every other thought vanishes.

I slowly drag my tongue up the length of the underside of your shaft, using the tip to gently tease your slit, which has been constantly weeping pre-cum for a while now. I pause briefly, and then you groan at the feel of my lips closing around your swollen head, slowly slipping down, until it is enclosed in heat. You can feel my tongue teasing the ridge under your head, and then sliding down your shaft as I lower my head.

As my lips touch your freshly shaved skin, you realise I've taken the whole of your hard dick into my mouth. You can feel it touching the back of my throat. Suddenly I swallow, causing my throat to tighten around the sensitive head. "Fuck," you moan, the first word you've said since I woke you up.

You tense. I wouldn't really leave because you spoke would I? Instead I slowly slide my mouth back up, keeping my lips tight so your head comes free with a pop. "It's okay baby," I say, "feedback is always good."

You expect me to continue with the blowjob, but instead I reach out and grab the jar of coconut oil, which I had thrown to one side. Sitting up on your legs, I open the jar, scoop some out and start rubbing it into my breasts. Aroused beyond belief, your cock straining towards me, desperate for relief, the only thing you can do is watch as I slowly smooth the oil over my skin, stopping briefly to play with my nipples. As I pull and twist them, I squirm on you slightly, and my pussy brushes against your thigh. You realise I'm still soaking wet as my juices are smeared all over your leg.

Tossing the jar to one side again I lean over, one breast in either hand, and slide them down over your dick, nestling it into the slippery tunnel they form. Pushing them together to keep close contact with your cock, I lean further over and suck your head back into my mouth. I then bob up and down, using my oily breasts to stimulate your shaft, and my lips and tongue to torment your head.

By this point you are panting and moaning constantly. Your cock aches so bad and all you want to do is shove it into my hot, wet pussy and relieve the tension I'm building up in you. Subconsciously your hips respond to your thoughts, thrusting up and pushing your cock deeper into my mouth.

You pull back immediately, ready to apologise, but I surprise you by moaning "Oh god yes baby, fuck my mouth. Fuck it like you want to fuck my pussy."

Given permission you couldn't stop if you wanted to. Your hips begin to thrust upwards, pushing your dick into my mouth over and over. It isn't quite working though, because my head keeps being pushed backwards.

"Fuck it," I groan, pulling my mouth off you. "You need your hands for this." I climb up your body until I'm straddling your stomach. You can feel my wet pussy leaking all over you. Leaning forward I do something clever with the knots holding your arms to the bed posts, and suddenly they are free. I start to move back down towards your cock, but you surprise me by burrowing your hands into my hair, and pulling my face down towards yours.

The kiss is hot and desperate, our tongues immediately tangling with each other, our panted breaths going into each other's mouths. It doesn't last long before I nip at your lower lip and pull back.

"Naughty boy," I scold you, "I'm the one in charge here! Now put those hands to good use and force my mouth down onto your cock."

You do so, hesitant at first because you don't want to go too hard. You soon realise though that the harder you thrust into my mouth, and the more you force my head down on you, the louder I'm moaning. So you lose all inhibitions and fuck my mouth hard, loving how great it feels, but also wishing it was my tight pussy.

It seems I must have read your mind, because just as your balls start to tighten and you feel you will cum, I wrench my head away from your grasp. Before you can even begin to protest, I'm lowering myself onto your cock. You are so desperate by this point, harder than you've ever been, and the feeling of your head pushing into my tight hole almost sends you over the edge.

"Not yet baby," I mutter, clearly hugely aroused myself, "I want you as deep as you go when you cum. I want you to breed me and put a baby in me."

I slide my pussy all the way down your cock, until your balls are nestled against my ass. You can feel how much my pussy is already twitching and squeezing and realise that somehow I'm close to an orgasm, just from the excitement of you fucking my mouth. I start to move on you, a slow rocking motion that would usually prolong the process, and make you slow to cum. You are so desperate though, you've been on edge almost since the start, so you realise this movement will quickly push you to the finish.

12