Hotel Room Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god," I moan, head thrown back, eyes closed in ecstasy. "Touch my clit baby, I need to cum so badly, with your dick deep inside me. My pussy wants to squeeze down on you and empty every drop of cum you've got from you."

You do as asked, grabbing my hip with one hand, and sliding the index finger of the other hand onto my clit. One touch is all it takes. You feel my pussy suddenly go impossibly tight around you, a gush of wetness soaks you, and I scream. Literally scream as loud as I can. My whole body spasms on and around you, my breasts heaving as I pant.

The sight, the sounds, and the feel of my exquisitely tight pussy clenching around you is the final straw. You can't hold back any longer. The aching suddenly bursts as you cum, you can feel stream after stream of it filling me as your cock twitches over and over.

"Fuck yes," I moan, "fill me up baby, give me all of your amazing cum, mark me so nobody else will ever touch me again. Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm yours baby, all yours, your cum slut forever."

Your orgasm seems to last forever, but eventually it calms down, leaving you with aftershocks running through your body. I collapse forward without climbing off you, and lay my cheek on your chest. We lie quietly for a while, you running your fingers over my back, and savouring the feeling of your softening cock still being snuggled inside my pussy, my idly drawing patterns in your chest hair.

Eventually I slip to one side, snuggling up to you. My face is totally relaxed, I look like the dictionary definition of 'well fucked'. I heave a contented sigh and then smile at you.

"Well, I say, that was everything I hoped and so much more. I've never been so aroused or cum so hard in my life. And the best bit is, I still have a few hours before I have to leave, so the night is still young. I've played my game of being in charge though. Now it's your turn. What happens next is up to you..."

12