All Comments on 'Hotel Shower Ch. 02'

by memime333

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
wish it was me

Never been so hard wanking to a story, came loads and want to come again

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
First class

Very hot story. Hope there is a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great story

I would love to be fucked like that, so hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
fucking hot!!!!!!!

Loved every word. hard to type now, hand still glued to my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
got me hard

loved it. nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Hotel Shower

One of my own fav fantasies...

Thanks for getting me off!

thighmaster14thighmaster14over 20 years ago
"Hotel Shower Ch.02"

I had to stroke during this one!It was just too hot to ignore my upright condition!:) I hope there are more like this,as it is not always easy to find a gay male story with so much compassion. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Well...that did it!

It's so free to be away in a nice hotel room with a pool and sauna. This was a very hot story...I was right there in the same room. He was staying a few more nights, so don't stop...maybe some of the other guests could make new friends too. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
im ready

what a hot story! whos ready to help me live out this one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
my fantasy too

I'd love to either man in this story. How sweet it must be to enjoy the company of another gentleman in a Hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Jackedoff to this story

Great story, Made my cock very hard and had to jackoff. I'd love to be the guy sucking the cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow! My Fantasy Too!

OMG That was two (Hotel Shower)of the hottest gay stories I have ever read. I hope you continue to write about men this way and I'll continue to read and dream of my own fantasies. I want to be one and then the other of those men. My ass is twitching now. Give me a huge hard cock deep in my tight ass pussy.WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredibly hot and realistic

I think this is many of our exact fantasies come true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

Wow. I'm not really fan of gay male, but after reading both stories, I had to go over them again and get myself off. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hot!

Wow. I'm not really fan of gay male, but after reading both stories, I had to go over them again and get myself off. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
GREAT

Wow.. Great story. I hope my first time is just like it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
cindy x

memime333 here

email me and address @ feedback if you want to chat, would love to

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
been there .

Great description.I had the same only, I remember having a hysterical like pleasure in my insides and ass like cumming real quick and intense inside the more I got my ass pumped. That inside cumming just would not end until he came in my ass and I jerked myself to cumming from my dick. It was the best sex I have ever had.Your story brought back great memories.Thanks

edwardwag8@aol.com

Jimmyblade991Jimmyblade991almost 10 years ago
loved it

great story, both parts. this is really like a fantasy for me, so erotic and descriptive

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I was at a hotel after the first day of a conference, late night, the pool closed at 11.00 so I went at 10,45. a quick swim , no one around, so I swam naked. After about 5 minutes another guy came, stripped off, swam and then got out. Tall, around my age, he moved away, I got out, I saw him put something near my towel. Room 215, drink. I had seen him at the conference. Why not, I dressed, casual, why was I so nervous, I knocked, come in. Tim, Ron, relax, bourbon, yes fine. Talk, married yes, bring her, no, you, same. He said, need a fuck though I don't cheat, you, no, I am bi, you, I said yes, how could you tell, the way you looked at me. Wow, was it that obvious, well you didn't stop looking at me, I looked at your butt too, wouldn't mind a piece of that. I stuttered, I don't know, he said sorry, lets just have the drink. I mean it wouldn't be my first, do you like your cock sucked, well yes but, let me if you want, I was semi hard, I pulled my shorts down, he moved to me, cum in my mouth, I like that. He moved to my cock, stroked it and took it in his mouth, he was so good, his fingers stroking my balls, better than my wife, then his finger found my opening, rimming me, I began to pulse and his finger moved into me, my cum shooting into his mouth. He kept sucking, licking slowly, my body jerking. He reached over, I saw the tube, removed his finger, then replaced it with a lubed one, then two, he was still sucking my cock, oh do it, do it, fuck me, he stood, big blobs of lube on his cock. On the bed, I got on my knees, no lay on your back, he lifted my legs, positioned his cock and with a sharp push, entered me, oh fuck, he waited then pushed in, pain but also excitement, pleasure as he fucked me. It had been a while for me, but it felt good, he pulled back, turn around, I got on my knees. He pushed deep into me, going faster, his hand around my cock , I felt him pulsing, cum for me as he jerked me, my cock swelling and cum dribblimg out.. He was fucking me hard, I didn't want him to stop, I lay flat down,he pulled all the way out and literally plunged back in and out until we were both finished. Great conference.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was fantastic, would love to have this happen to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous