Hotel Turned Her Slut Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I settled and till them all of them had dropped their pants. She was deposited on the mattress. That wasn't a place suitable for foreplay and they also knew it well. So as soon as pants were down and she was spread eagle on the mattress, her legs were spread apart and one of them was inside her, fucking in an aggressive speed. He took 10 minutes to grunt sleepily and flood her womb. The second he pulled his dick out the next one was inside her, fucking her with full speed and as soon as he finished the third one got inside. Each of them took 7 to 10 minutes without foreplay to flood her pussy and then they pulled their pants up and went out of the corridor, leaving Busra well used on the floor. As they departed I and the liftman went for her aid.

We picked her up, she placed her hands on our shoulders and we took her to the lift. He removed board of out of order and then we entered the lift. The lift was working and we reached our floor. We carried her to the room and I opened the door. We deposited her on the bed and I went inside to look for her clothes. When I returned I saw the liftman disrobing. I was carrying her clothes and as he saw me he said, "I'm off duty now, she can stay without them, you don't worry." Within a minute he was inside her, pumping his dick in her pussy. I went inside and recline on a sofa, but within few minutes I dozed to sleep.

When I woke up it was around 10, the liftman was still in the bed, all naked, sleeping beside Busra. Busra was naked too, I woke the liftman, who saw time and then rushed out, wearing his clothes, I think he was late. I left Busra sleeping like that and went for a nap inside. It was around 1 pm when there was a knock on the door. I came out but Busra was awake. She got off the bed and went inside the bathroom. I opened the gate and to my dismay one among the four guys who took Busra last night was on the gate. He asked me where she was and instead of getting hyper I said in bathroom. He walked to the bed and removed his clothes. He went to the bathroom gate and knocked.

The gate opened and he forced himself in, the gate was closed again. In 10 minutes curiously I tried to open the gate and it was open. I peeped inside and Busra was standing in shower, keeping her hands on the wall, bowed down a little and that guy was fucking her from behind. I closed the door again and just then the room service arrived with breakfast and arranged it on the table. As the room service left, they both came out of the bathroom, wiping their bodies with a towel. They both came and sat on the dining table and started to eat. They were still naked and both didn't mind. I was hungry too so I took the seat and started to feed myself.

After the breakfast that guy kissed Busra and left. Busra washed her hands and went for a nap. She got on the bed all naked and slept. I looked at her well fucked pussy and the urge of fucking a well fucked pussy took me over. I disrobe and within few seconds I was fucking her pussy. He opened her eyes and smiled, she whispered in my ears, "My asshole is quite loose now darling, you like then you can fuck me there also." I said later and kept on fucking her pussy until I deposited my load inside her. Then I also dozed off in sleep. When I woke up it was 5 pm in the evening. I turned towards Busra and another guy from the group fucking her up. I got up normally and wore my clothes.

I told him that I was going for smoke and did he want something. He told his cigarette brand and I exited the room. It took me 15 minutes to return, he was on climax. As soon as he climaxed, he got up, took the cigarette packet and smoked with me. Then he got dressed and kept the packet with him and left. Busra went to bathroom to clean herself. She came back all naked, wiping her hair with a towel. She deposited herself on bed all naked. I asked her to at least get dressed, on which she said that it's very uncomfortable getting dressed and then disrobe. I understood she was also having the fun and was equally involved in it.

I asked her that was she interested in site seeing which she rejected completely. I went out for some shopping and then returned back around 5 PM. Busra was sitting in the restaurant having a cup of coffee or tea. She was dressed in a blue coloured semi-transparent sari and her blouse was of deep cleavage, and the blouse was of that style that was impossible to wear bra inside. This wasn't the sari which I brought for her, this means someone from those four guys have gifted her. Instead of going to her I went to the lawn and ordered tea for me. After the tea I came back and found her talking two peoples on the reception. One I was familiar of was the receptionist and the other was unknown to me.

Instead of interrupting them, I waited there to see what's happening. She was bending on the table, keeping her both elbows on the table. They all were talking when her pallu fell down on the table. She observed it and rest of them were ogling at it. She looked at their eyes direction and then looked at her cleavage. She smiled back at them and didn't adjust her pallu. They were no customers at all and I was far distinct away. The receptionist looked on either sides and slipped his both palms inside her blouse. He gripped both her boobs and started to wobble it like water balloons. She giggled on it and he withdrew his hands away. The other man said something and the both moved to the back side of the hotel. I too moved in the same direction, they both moved inside a room and the door got shut behind. I reached the door and it was closed tightly.

I tried to peep inside the keyhole but it wasn't useful. I tried to keep on searching for place to view inside but it wasn't useful at all, the room had nor doors nor windows. I went to the end of corridor and was smoking there. Just and two chaps came in front of that door. They knocked the door and said something. To my horror, the door opened and Busra came outside. She was all nude; she came out of the room in the corridor and started to talk to them. They were trying to touch her here and there but she was always resisting. After whole 3 minutes talk she let them keep their hands on her waist and bums. The door opened and all three of them vanished inside.

Now it was no way for me to see inside, so I moved to my room, after two hours I got down to the same place and found the door was still locked from inside. So I went to the corridor end and smoke few. Just then the door opened and all four of them came outside. She bid them bye and went to the lift, I quickly followed her and before she could enter the lift I stopped her. I asked her who the guy was on the reception. She said that he was the manager of the hotel. I asked and the other two, she replied that they were his friends. I nodded my head and we two entered the lift. The liftman welcomed us with a broad smile. Busra lifted her sari till her waist, by herself and I just avoided looking them. He was inside her pumping her up, until he got relieved. She adjusted her clothes and we went to our room.

In the room I went to pee and while I returned she was lying bare on the bed talking with someone on the phone. She was telling something which I couldn't understand and then she disconnected the phone. She pulled the blanket and went for a nap. At 10 I woke her up for the dinner but she said she'll order something in the room itself later if she feels hungry. I didn't object and went to the restaurant. After having the dinner I went for a walk and then returned to the room. I opened the room gate and was little surprised to see, Busra was on bed and a waiter was inside her, her legs were around his waist and he was pumping her up.

Meanwhile she was eating chicken leg pieces. It seems that she ordered food and welcomed the waiter in naked state. And I don't know what she told him and he started to fuck her up. But his face expression was telling that he was about to explode. He grunted and exploded inside her. He pulled his pants immediately and then wished her and went away. She got up, had her dinner properly and then got laid on the bed. She pulled a blanket and then dozed off. I too changed and dozed off. Around 1 in the night someone knocked the gate, before I could get up Busra answered the gate, she was still bare.

She was talking with someone on the gate and then she turned towards me to see if I was awake of sleeping. I pretended to be sleeping, so she just went off. I knew she was going to same room like yesterday so I didn't interrupt. Around 2:30 am someone knocked the gate again. I got up and answered the door. It was among the four guys. He asked whether Busra was asleep. I was amazed as I was thinking that she had gone to them. I told them she was out and even he was confused. We went to the reception and he was unaware of it too. I went to their room and we all five discussed about it. Finding no clue, I got back to my room.

I went around the floors around 5:30 am and spotted the manager. I rushed to him and asked about Busra, he looked confused and asked who Busra was. I replied that the women he and his friends fucked yesterday evening, the women in blue coloured sari. He smiled and asked who was I? I said her husband. He took me to his cabin, brought coffee and told me that she was servicing few foreign clients in so and so room. He told that the foreign clients needed a woman exactly like her so I approached her and she willingly expected. She will be free in 30 minutes. I finished the coffee and went to the mentioned floor. It was around 6 am when she came out of that particular room.

She was looking all exhausted and used up; she looked at me and smiled. I asked where her clothes were. She said that she didn't come wearing clothes. We moved to lift and saw the same liftman with a broad smile. She looked at me and said, "Few minutes." I didn't replied and she placed her hands on the wall of the lift. The liftman got the clue, descended his pants and was fucking her with full speed in few seconds. He didn't take too long and he got aside after getting finished. He pulled his pants up and said, "Wow you're still tight in ass." She looked at him and said that she was happy that he liked fucking her ass.

I came to know about it when they both talked. Soon we entered our room and before we could close the room all four old guys rushed inside our room. Seemed they were waiting for her to return. They started to complain her about her non availability last night. She smiled and asked them to go to their room and she'll be there before 9. They nodded their head and headed back. She had a bath and then went for a nap. She woke up, wore cropped top and a shorts, without bra and panty. The crop top hardly covered her boobs; I don't know where she got crop top and shorts. She looked at me and said that she'll be back in few hours.

Without seeking my permission, she went off the room. I went to the particular room after having breakfast and knocked the room. Moaning sound and humping sound was coming out of the room. A guy opened the gate and I looked inside. She was been sandwiched between two fellows, pumping her in ass and pussy on the same time. The guy who opened the gate looked at me confused. He then said that they all aren't going to eat her up, she'll be back in few hours and I should go to my room. He was an arrogant person, fucking my wife, and not even interested in welcoming me inside. He shut the door on my face and I came back to my room.

Now things were getting off the hand so I decided to return back to my town. I called the receptionist and asked him to prepare for checkout. He said OK and called me back in 30 minutes. I went to the reception and paid him the bill. I checked train tickets and lucky found tickets in one train. The train was at 4 PM, so I decided to checkout around 2:30 PM. It took 1 hour maximum to reach the station. She returned back to the room around 1:30, looked exhausted and she took a bath in the bathroom. After that she went or a nap on bed, all naked. I asked her to get dressed as we were leaving.

She looked at me confused and then said, "So early." I looked at her angrily and she started to get dressed. We rushed to the reception, followed by our luggage which was placed in the taxi. As I signed the bills a waiter came and told us that the manager was calling us to his cabin. We moved to his cabin, he was surprised to know that we were leaving. I told him some excuses and he didn't say anything. Then he pulled Busra towards him, made her sit on the table in front of him and started to pull her sari up.

He said, just last time before we leave. Sari was up and he dropped his pants and was inside her fucking her up to core. He took hardly 15 minutes to flood her inside and then arranged back her sari to normal. She came back towards me and we exited the hotel, we reached the station on time, boarded the train and came back to our home town. Just the difference was Busra, she went there as a shy wife and returned as a professional slut. I wasn't sure of one thing, was her urge controllable now or she will start her slut behaviour, here in my city also. But that was an unexpected future yet to be discovered.

12