Hotel with a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers

Corinne processed the information. "So I gather. You know that I was watching last night, right?"

Natalie nodded.

"Do you and she ... regularly..." She couldn't finish the sentence, and pointed at the window.

Natalie looked Corinne directly in the eye, her green eyes strong and willful. "I take care of her in the hotel and make sure that she doesn't get bothered, so every month she invites me in for an evening. You should know that I'm straight. But it doesn't matter."

"How on earth does it not matter?"

Natalie's mouth curled into a smile. "Because she's soooooo good," she laughed.

Corinne had to laugh as well. "Are you completely straight?" she asked. "I'm just ... I'm just trying to figure out if ... uh ... if ..."

"If you can do it?"

The thought made Corinne's stomach roll with nervousness. She looked at the young woman, the woman that she had seen naked and orgasming last night under Lana's skilled hands. "Yes," she admitted at long last, blushing and horrified at herself, her participation in all of this. "Yes."

Natalie repeated her assertion. "I'm straight," she said. "But I appreciate beauty. When I saw you that first night, for example, and your t-shirt was wet and I could see your areolas, I was intrigued. But with Lana, you don't think much about the fact that she's a woman. You think about the fact that she's beautiful and that's she's giving you the most amazing orgasms you'll ever have."

Corinne subconsciously brought her arm up to cover her chest. The t-shirt thing was truly an accident, but she could never explain that away. "I'm straight, too," she said, "but ... I have to admit, I'm kind of curious. And flattered."

"Then go visit Lana," Natalie said. "She's discreet, and she's amazing."

"Does she often do stuff like this? The notes?"

Natalie shook her head. "Never. She saw you watching. She thought you were beautiful, and ....", Natalie bit her lip, "she likes your breasts. She wants to play with them."

Corinne suddenly felt shy. "But I wasn't watching because I was into women. I mean, I was, but I wasn't. And I'm married."

"Lana doesn't care. In fact, she likes it that way. She loves taking straight women. Tell her you're straight and she'll make it her personal mission to open your mind."

Corinne handed the $100 bill to Natalie, conflicting thoughts and ideas swimming in her head. "The note said you have a gift for me. I presume it's not the extra breadsticks."

Natalie put the bill into her pocket. She looked up into Corinne's eyes. "Again, remember that I'm straight. I'm doing this for Lana."

The young woman pulled Corinne close, and closed in for the kiss. Their lips met, soft and romantic, and the tip of Natalie's tongue pressed into Corinne. She could feel the girl's breasts crush into her own. The kiss was long and romantic, and when Natalie pulled away, Corinne could still taste her.

She took the note, read it again, and took a deep breath. Her heart was beating as rapidly as a hummingbird's. While Natalie watched, she wrote, 'I'll be there.'

"I'm scared to death," she said as she handed it to Natalie, her hands shaking. "I've never done anything like this before."

Natalie smiled a devilish smile. "Neither had I. But now I'm addicted to it. Like I said, it's not about being with a woman, it's about having great sex. And if you're nervous," she added quietly, "maybe you could use some practice. I have a break in an hour."

Her eyes rose to meet Corinne's. For a long moment, they were silent. "I think I'd like that," Corinne said.

It was definitely going to be a good week.

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers