Hots for the Boss Pt. 06

Story Info
Their first night together, and Emily is punished.
4.3k words
4.6
9.2k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's heart was pounding. She was waiting at the reception desk of a lovely hotel in London; they had travelled this afternoon, and had a long day at the conference tomorrow. Al had sorted everything out, and he had just told her that they only had one room, a suite.

Lisa was not sure how she felt about it, but the level of excitement she felt was the reason for her heart to pound. And if she was honest, she loved it. The thing eating at her was Pete. Would he approve? To be sure, and to enable this to stop right now if not, she texted him. "Pete, Al has only booked one room. I will be in his bed for three nights, is that OK? It's fine if it is not. I understand."

Al was checking them in when her phone buzzed with Pete's reply. "Yes, it is fine. I want lots of evidence of him abusing and fucking you! And you will be punished for this at a later date." There were some emoji's too, but she relaxed, and waited as Al handed over his card. The receptionist flicked a look at her, clearly taking in that she was almost 20 years his junior and then her face screamed, "You slut!" at her. Lisa could not have cared less about that; her dreams would start to come true tonight. There was a bonus, too. Pete was so into this also, and their love life had gone from strength to strength since that first day with Al.

On the way to the lift, Al stopped at the concierge. He indicated that he wanted her to stand far enough away to not be able to hear. It was clear he and the man knew each other, and there was a moment of laughter as Al spoke. The concierge glanced over at her a couple of times and then Al showed him the key, before straightening back up and picking up his bags.

As Al moved back towards her, the concierge said, "Absolutely no problem. I will ensure it all works, sir."

Moments later they were in an express elevator to the top floor. They were alone again, and Al looked her up and down, then said, "As soon as the room door is closed you are to strip naked. You can go explore the room, unpack, etc. But once you are done, you are to return to the doorway, and stand and wait."

"Yes, Master," Lisa replied, feeling her pussy twinge and feeling her excitement jump a level. Then she added, "Pete wants lots of evidence of you abusing and fucking me."

"No problem. I will have lots of photos and video, and I will ensure you have it all before we leave," Al replied.

As soon as the door shut, Lisa complied and removed all of her clothes. She felt uncomfortable as she took her knickers off and stood for a second. She piled her clothes on the table by the door for a moment, then pulled her case into the massive room. She was shaking a little, partly from excitement, but mainly from how exposed and uncomfortable she felt. She walked across the sofa and put her bag on it. Al glanced her way—probably to check she was naked—but did not ogle or stare. He treated it as if her being naked was the most normal thing in the world. He was carefully moving his spare suit to the wardrobe as she started to unpack her case. She put her underwear in a drawer, but something told her that she would not be needing any of the knickers. She had three very short skirts, and white, almost see-through blouses, having followed Al's instruction. The blouses were all tight, and showed off her shapely breasts. She was torn between being glad they were the size they were—meaning that if Al made her go without a bra, she would just about be able to get away with it—and wanting them bigger, like Chloe her neighbour. Chloe's tits had a bounce to them that made her jealous, and she knew Al would love it, too.

Lisa surveyed the bathroom as she dropped off her toiletries. It was large, too, with a two-person shower and a big roll top bath that had feet on it that looked perfect for rope or cuffs to go around. She was sure Al would be using that at some point for something, but she had no clue what.

Lisa was done; she was zipping up the case and placing it under the dresser when Al called room service and ordered some food. She was standing quietly in the doorway feeling excited when he finished the call, and then finished his unpacking, which included a bag that appeared to be completely full of toys for these few days. She stared at that; there was so much stuff, it made the Amazon box that Pete had a couple of weeks before look like nothing!

She waited. Then Al said, "Over on the bed, please, on all fours, and sit back on your feet, arse in the air."

"Yes, Master," she replied, her excitement barely contained, as she moved and positioned herself as he requested. He walked over, and before she knew it lube was dripping down her arse crack. Her heart jumped, but not as much as it once would have. Lisa had hated it, but she had asked Pete, and he had fucked her in the arse about four times, now. She felt prepared for Al.

His fingers were so gentle as they rubbed in the lube, the soft pink skin of her arse crack responding to his delicate touch, hairs standing on end, his fingers seeming to find and learn every wrinkle of her sphincter before, in the most delicate way, a finger slipped inside. She almost pushed back into it; although she had not grown to like things in her arse, she wanted Al to probe it more. She was surprised at herself. He moved his finger in to the knuckle, and she felt him wiping the lube around inside, and then withdrawing. She almost wanted it back as he let her sphincter wink shut.

It was a second, no more, and she felt the cold metal of a butt plug press against her. Again, she had been practicing and relaxed to let it in. It was bigger than the one he had used on her at work, but only about the same as the one Pete had got, once he had seen the first. She was annoyed at him then, but right now she loved him for the foresight. She winced and made a few sounds of discomfort as Al pushed it in, but after a moment it popped and she felt her ring close around the stem. She let out a big breath she had not realised she was holding. She felt fur between her legs and realised this was a butt plug with a tail. She snuck a look to see a long tiger tail hanging.

Al's hand slapped hard across her cheeks and she yelped, as he almost bellowed, "I did not tell you to move!"

"Sorry, Master," she said very quickly, a raw sting warming her cheeks. Lisa ensured she stayed dead still. Al was grabbing something, but she dared not look.

When he moved back to her, his hand quickly found her wet pussy. She was aching for an orgasm, but thought one would be a long way off. He opened her lips, the sound making her blush, but she then clearly felt two love eggs being pushed inside, and she could feel them settling as he moved away.

Suddenly the eggs vibrated strongly. She yelped with surprise; they felt really good, but she had not expected that at all. There was a whistle in the air and a strap hit her bottom.

"There is no need for that," Al said sternly.

Lisa had screwed up her face and fought not to let a scream come out when the strap hit her. She loved it, but god that was hard. So it took her a moment to relax, suck in breath and say, "Sorry, Master."

The strap landed again, the sting buzzed away from the strike on her bottom, hot with the afterglow of the pain. Lisa had her teeth gritted, fighting the urge to cry out, but little "uurr"'s whispered from her lips with each strike. Three more strikes landed from the strap, and then she heard Al move away. The eggs vibrated again, and she shook with pleasure. This all was perfect.

"I expect you to do exactly as I say in this room; I intend to make your body mine in every way possible over the next three days. Outside the room you must not let anybody suspect you are my slave. You will do as instructed, but nobody else will know! Your safe word for the three days is 'Winter' but I will be very disappointed if you use it." Al's voice cut through her, making all of this so real. It was what she wanted, but it was also a little terrifying.

"I will serve you as you desire, Master," Lisa said.

"Good," Al said. Moving back to her, and his hand slipping under her, he found her clit and gently ran circles around it, slowly getting closer and closer to it, arousal driven simply from the skin moving and pulling tight and releasing across her clit. Al got to the point where he was almost flicking her clit one way then the other, the circles were so small, and her body responded. She felt muscles tighten and her breathing quicken, she was closing in on the orgasm that she had wanted for an hour or more now. He pushed her clit directly and she moaned.

'That's it,' she thought, 'almost there,' as she moaned again. There was a knock at the door, and Al stopped. She felt so deflated.

"Go answer the door," Al commanded.

"WHAT?!" she almost screamed. "I am naked."

"Do it," he replied in a calm, but extremely firm, voice.

Lisa dared not object again, turning bright red as she walked, tail swishing about, to the door. She opened it and it was room service. She almost choked, but pulled the door open fully and stood to the side as the young man, probably a couple of years younger than her, walked in carrying the tray. He looked at her, but did not stare. He walked straight past her and as he did, Al said, "Lisa, turn around. Face the door and touch your toes."

If it was possible to go any redder, she did. But she complied, taking a lot of care as she bent over, as it felt like she would push the plug out, and she knew that would mean more punishment. She stood, face bright red, as the bus boy placed the tray where Al indicated, and then waited while he signed the receipt.

"As you leave, that slave there needs a couple of hard slaps on her arse. She objected to answering the door to you, as she is," said Al. "If you get that right, I will add a £10 to your tip next time."

The bus boy walked towards her; he did not look embarrassed or fazed by her naked body. His hand swung as he got close, and with a loud clap connected with her cheek. She let out an "ouch".

He paused and lined himself up better, and a second landed hard and firm on the other cheek.

"Owww," she blurted, but he followed it up with another then a fourth, before walking past her to the door and opening it. Before it closed, he said, "A good evening to you, sir, and I hope your slave remembers her place for the rest of the evening." And with that, he was gone.

Between her legs she could see that Al had filmed that. He put down his phone, but he left her standing doubled over as she was for a few minutes while he sorted out the food. In the middle of doing that, the vibrations started again, and she almost fell over. But they did feel good, as did the smarting on her arse. Once things were ready, he said, "You can get up now and come eat."

Lisa stood with the vibrations still going, and walked gingerly over to the seat at the table he had pulled out for her. She sat very carefully, not wanting to disturb the plug or damage her tail, and as she did, the vibrations stopped. She let out a sigh of relief. That was intense to deal with walking; she was not sure she could deal with it while eating.

Lisa surprised herself by how much and how quickly she ate. The pasta dish that Al had ordered was exactly what she would have picked, and the diet coke was needed too. She looked at the clock; the evening was going past in a blur, but it was only nine-thirty. As she finished the last of the pasta, Al said, "Once you are done, please go and lay on your back on the bed."

About 90 seconds later, she had complied and was laying on the very comfortable bed, as instructed. She watched as Al finished the last of his burger, and then swigged some beer. She expected him to come over, but he walked to his bag and removed more items, before approaching the bed.

Lisa cooperated as her left wrist was cuffed to her left ankle and her right wrist was cuffed to her right ankle. She ended up with her legs spread about as wide as they could get, as Al tied those cuffs to the sides of the bed, her arse right at the bottom, tail hanging to the floor. She felt both very exposed and very accessible.

Al sat on the bed and gently ran his finger down from her neck to the side of her boob. He caressed the soft, milky skin as he ran his finger under her pert breasts, and then up the middle of them. His fingers danced and played with her tits. She felt her nipples harden up, and by the time his fingers made their way to them, they were like bullets. He squeezed them delicately and twisted them a little. She moaned; it felt good. Al pulled out a couple of metal clamps with a chain between them. He clamped one onto each of her nipples, which hurt a little, but it was a brand-new experience for her; she kind of liked it. Al tightened the clamps until she yelped with pain; her nipples were really crushed now, and the clamps seemed to be really glued to her nipples.

Al continued the tease of her body. He appeared to be enjoying the feel of her soft delicate skin as he almost tickled her stomach, and then down onto the top of her legs and then the insides of her legs. Lisa shook with delight as his gentle tease of the sensitive skin of her inner thighs caused all sorts of tingles across her body. He was millimetres from her pussy, but not actually touching it, and that tease alone was heavenly. For several minutes Al just teased the soft, delicate skin around her pussy, never directly touching it, just letting the tension in the skin pull her clit here and there. After he moved a considerable way down her legs, she was shocked that she still felt the touch, now close to her knee, arousing. Then, while down by her left knee, he swapped his finger for his tongue, running it back up the inside of her leg. She shivered with pleasure; it felt amazing.

Al licked delicately up one leg across the top of her pussy, not touching it directly at all, then down the other leg. It was one of the most erotic things she could remember being done to her, and she just wanted him to bury his face between her legs, now! However, what he actually did was move away just enough to allow him to blow gently on the wet line. The sensations in her body were incredible. As the soft pressure of cool air hit her and then moved on, she felt the goose-bumps appear. Lisa moaned several times as he completed this, her clit on fire. She would have done anything to rub it.

Al moved and his tongue began to dance around her clit, pausing every couple of moments to trace up and down the outline of her pussy lips, before resuming the play with the skin around her clit. This slowly progressed to glancing across her clit, and then gentle pressing with the tongue, and finally, he placed his lips around her clit and sucked it up into his mouth. The carnal moan that she let out at this point was probably heard across the whole floor of the hotel.

Lisa moaned, and tried as best she could to push her pussy into Al's mouth. As he sucked on her clit, teasing it between his teeth, and rolling it about, it was heavenly. She did not want it to stop, but an orgasm was rising quickly, and she could tell it would be a big one. Just as she felt the moment of relaxation before the orgasm washed over her, Al stopped, breaking all contact with her body in a heartbeat. Lisa was filled with loss; she had been denied at the very last moment. As her mind fully registered that she had been denied, she was not sure if she was furious or disappointed.

She wanted to shout at Al, that that was not the way to treat a lover! But her mind kicked in, the situation and required action stopped her from being rash, and she said, "Master, I need to cum. Please can I cum? Your skill is second to none, and I want the intense pleasure that comes from your touch."

"Ms. Wolfe, you seem to have forgotten that this is punishment," he said in a strong, but not unkind voice. "Maybe this will remind you."

As the words left his mouth, the strap came down, falling across her clit and pussy with a slapping sound that filled the room. A jolt of pain tore an agonising screech from her. Lisa did not know how to describe this pain; she immediately felt a little sick, the lips of her pussy were on fire, but her clit stood proud, almost screaming for another. Her whole body shook and she fought against her bonds; she would have done anything at that moment to close her legs. But she could not and another slap came, with the explosion of fire that her body felt from it. She wanted to scream swear words at Al, but knew she could not, and what actually exited her mouth was the sort of stilted cry you get from a child that it hurt and wants you to know it, even if they didn't need to cry.

Lisa was close to sobbing as two more slaps were issued to her pussy and clit. There was a pause and Lisa calmed her breathing just in time for the final slap. The pain was the worst yet, and the strap seemed to connect, then force itself down the lips, almost scraping them. Her body convulsed with a sob, but she was pleased with herself for not screaming.

Before she had even controlled herself, Al was between her legs again, his delicate tongue teasing. Then he ran it up and down her lips, and she could feel the heat being soothed by his tongue. Al moved like the most delicate of butterflies, flicking here and there. She moaned; it felt amazing and she was surprised with how quickly she moved from agony to ecstasy.

Al was moving to her clit again, and his tongue danced across it, building an orgasm again so quickly, she was ready to cum before she knew it. She held it back, knowing that Al would deny her again. She wanted to be ready for that, not committed when it was withdrawn. She fought her own feelings, thinking of Pete, her mum's dog, and anything that stopped her from orgasming. Al increased the pressure with his tongue, and a whimpering moan escaped her lips, as she thought of the aching in her legs and lower back, caused by how she was tied. She had never been in a position like this, and her muscles were complaining, but she was also growing to love how exposed it made her.

Lisa was aware of the room swimming around her. She closed her eyes, but the orgasm that was waiting to envelop her was so close, now. She thought this time Al might actually make her cum, but then, as she moaned again loudly, he broke contact once more. Lisa almost began coughing as she slowed and calmed her breathing. Again feeling fury that her orgasm was stopped in its tracks, she finally managed to relax.

She opened her eyes to see Al removing the clothes he had on. She watched eagerly as his boxers came down, and his big, fat cock sprung free. Pete's was a thin cock, and long enough. Al's had a big girth; it was a fat stump, average length, but it looked so big. She took in the view of naked Al. He really did not look her type; he was only a couple of inches taller than her five-foot-four frame. He was wide in the way a rugby player was, with the broadest shoulders she recalled ever seeing on a naked man. He had muscles showing everywhere. They were not overwhelming, but the firm shape of them was visible everywhere except his belly, which carried a lot of fat, the classic beer belly.

He walked towards her holding that cock, aiming it at her exposed pussy. The forward movement did not stop; she felt the head of his cock press her pussy, then burst in immediately, and force its way up. She gasped loudly as he did, and stopped as his legs pressed into hers, his balls pressed against the very sore skin of her arse.

Al withdrew his cock, and as he did, he grabbed the chain that linked the clamps on her nipples. With force, he rammed himself back into her tight pussy, pulling on the chain, and painfully she felt herself pulled into his body, as she moaned with pleasure. Al fucked her skilfully; she seemed to feel him in every corner of her body. Her nipples screamed at her with pressure from being pulled. His spare hand came down to her clit, and she felt him press it gently, circle it, then flick it. She moaned again, and found herself moaning in time to his thrusts. She had never been fucked like this; it was all so intense, and involved. The thoughts of the punishment before flooding her mind, picturing the things he had done to her in the short time they had been in this hotel room tonight.

12