Hots for the Boss Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything together overwhelmed her body. She moaned as her orgasm, that she had wanted for so long, fired. Her muscles tightened, and she felt her pussy squeeze Al's cock. She closed her eyes, as the intensity of it seemed to cloud her vision, and she felt her breathing collapse into short fast breaths, her body close to shaking in the bonds.

Very quickly, Lisa wanted the orgasm to stop. Orgasms with Pete lasted 20 or maybe 30 seconds, but Al kept the pressure on her clit, as he fucked her so hard, it hurt the inside of her pussy. She had been shaking for a minute or more; her body felt like it was failing. She could not focus on her arms or legs, or anything. She only knew the pounding in her pussy, the pressure and fire that was her clit, and the rhythmic pain of her nipples being pulled. It was the most wonderful experience of her life, but she wanted to get back control of her body. Currently Al had total control of her—whatever she wanted did not Matter . The pleasure of pain that she felt was totally by his command, and she loved it, but hated it too.

Al released her clit and let go of the chain. He thrust in hard a few more times then stopped, his cock buried deep in her, and she felt him cum, his cock flinching and bucking in her as his cum sprayed her insides. It was amazing.

Lisa felt his cock slip from her, and then he untied her. She slowly moved as he did, painfully making her muscles move. She was not really fully aware of what was happening around her.

Lisa was not sure if she had slept for a while or just laid there in a fog, but she felt Al's hands on her. She was moved gently, and then felt covers over her, as she stretched out her legs into the bed. Then Al cuddled up to her, in the bed, and she snuggled into his strong body. She opened her eyes, and it was dark, but she could see that Al had tidied the room. The evening was over she was sure.

"You OK?" Al asked.

"Yes, that was wonderful," she replied.

"I am glad you enjoyed it. You can sleep in peace now, but we have three days, and it is going to continue in the morning," Al said.

"I look forward to it, Master," Lisa said, as she put her arms around Al, and cuddled tightly into him feeling the tiredness of her body overcome her ability to stay awake.

12