Hotspur Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lady Myfanwy, forgive me for my tardiness, I should have spoken to you much earlier, but I have many matters to deal with it seems." Mountjoy, dressed in a formal commander's uniform of red and black, bowed smartly to Myfanwy.

"You have much to do, I thank you for your visit." She curtsied and bade him sit down. She looked at the handsome confident man, he was at least six feet, lean and hard with an engaging smile. She liked him, despite the intrigues she was involved in.

"I must make some haste, my lady as the march will commence early in the morning." He gestured to the walls of the tent, "Our betrothal is one of Master Ferris's schemes was it not?"

Myfanwy stared, wordlessly. She looked into his blue eyes and saw he knew the truth of it all. "I..." she started to say but her voice died.

"Oh, my lady, do not trouble yourself. I knew that the Lord Protector had devised this campaign to remove me from the Capitol and I suppose, I was not expected to return?" Surprisingly, he chuckled.

"You knew?" Myfanwy's voice intoned the question.

"You must understand that the Lord Protector is a man weighed down with the worries of the realm and I am amongst them. He must remove me, but I do not wish to be so. I wish to return in laurel leaves and honourable victory and perhaps even supplant the Lord Protector!" His tone was jovial, and he smiled warmly.

"As you know it all, why do you accept the task of this campaign?" Myfanwy asked, aware now of the precarious position she was in.

"It was made clear to me that your...our betrothal was a subterfuge and that you agreed only for your passage home. Don't try and deny it, or deny that your friend from home was asked to join you to ensure that the mission was successful." Mountjoy's voice was now serious.

"I want to go home." Her statement was simple and direct.

"You shall." His reply was equally direct.

"What are you going to do?" Myfanwy asked.

Mountjoy smiled, "Caris are you there?"

"Here Milord." Caris walked in, and Myfanwy was bewildered. She was flanked by her husband and three other commanders.

"Good, it's time we explain the ways of the world to your life-long friend."

Caris, dressed in military garb sat down next to Myfanwy. " My dearest Muff, we are not on a mission in the north, tomorrow, we turn round and march south again. We intend to force the Lord Protector from office and restore democracy."

"Democracy!" Myfanwy gasped.

"To restore the voice of the people, but we needed the Lord Protector to believe we were following his deceits. We need support, your support Muff. You hold the loyalty of Powys, if you align with us, their armies' boots march with us. All you need to do is join Harry here, and once The Lord Protector has been ousted, you can return home with a divorce and be free to marry whomever you choose." Caris took Myfanwy's hand, "it's what we all want."

"No one will be harmed in this coup. The Ladies of the Court shall not be hurt in any way. Your friend, Lady Ruth will be allowed to keep her child, and Hotspur can join her in his estates under arrest." Mountjoy interjected, his tone was calm but clear.

"I don't know. I'm so confused." Myfanwy sighed but in her heart, she needed to escape and if this was the way, then she would embrace it. If all failed, she knew she would be killed- but death was an escape too. She looked at Mountjoy, he caught her eye and stood, walked over to her and knelt.

"I will not beat you as he would. I am not like him." He stood.

Caris stood also, " Muff, I promise you all will be well."

Myfanwy nodded her acceptance.

Mountjoy smiled and turned to his followers, "Call the Campaigners to order for a wedding."

The commanders left, only Caris and Myfanwy remained.

"You are deep in this, aren't you?" Myfanwy asked bluntly.

"Very deep." Her reply was as blunt.

"Well, I am in this too. So, you will need to help me prepare." Although, hurt her request was more of an order.

Within an hour, the companies assembled with banners and pennants. A choir of New Jerusalem-clothed priests sang a liturgy and a crescendo of the wedding hymn and a campaign bishop conducted the ceremony. With banners raised and cheers, the two matrimonial pair made their way to the commander's pavilion.

" My apologies for the haste of this wedding, it is vital that we are seen by all as a single entity, a singular essence for change. However, for all this to be sanctioned, there is something I, must ask of you." Mountjoy smiled, with a hint of nervousness. Myfanwy knew what he was going to say.

"I understand what you are referring to the consummation." Myfanwy looked at him.

"Of course, it is proper for you to offer your maidenhead to me." Mountjoy offered a warm smile, " I promise you I will not beat you."

"Be gentle with me, is all I ask of you," Myfanwy asked quietly, as she made her way to the second section of his pavilion. As requested, Caris awaited her and helped her to disrobe from her formal gown, and prepare her for bed. As the white corset was removed, Caris was surprised to find her without underwear, Myfanwy shrugged.

"The Lord Protector demands none." She smiled, it was like a memory from years ago and not just months. Now she was a rebel, an insurgent's wife and about to allow his penis to take her virginity, already promised to the Lord Protector.

Mountjoy entered the curtained section, in loose breeches and bare feet. His bare chest, resplendent in wiry hair, his torso muscular and toned. Myfanwy stood naked; her pert breasts pointed upwards invitingly. Her pubic hair; was still shaved in the shape of a cross. Mountjoy's eye drank her in.

"Do I please you?" Myfanwy asked. Lady Ruth had schooled her relentlessly in the last month to prepare for the first day of spring; when Hotspur was to take her maidenhead.

"Of course, you do. I am not the Lord Protector, I am Harry, but call me Hal, all my friends do." He smiled and slipped off his breeches and she caught sight of his cock, beginning to grow in interest.

"Fill me with your manhood." The words still resounding in her head from witnessing Lord Hotspur's carnal exhibitions, with the Ladies of his court.

"I am not Hotspur, and we shall have no words of compliance between us. We will learn to respect each other and in time like each other. I am no fool, I do not expect love."

He crossed the room and tenderly took her in his arms, and kissed her mouth. She had some experience kissing Caris, and within moments, was able to allow his tongue into her mouth, she then swirled her tongue on his. His hands caressed her right breast, and she moaned, feeling her insides turn to liquid. After pulling away from her mouth, Mountjoy kissed her skin down to her right nipple, which he then licked and kissed lovingly. While she stood on tiptoe, her back arched, his other hand steadied her by taking hold of her naked buttock. She could feel his cock straining against her belly, and her sex getting wet in anticipation.

Hal swept her around and gently placed her back on the bed, he tenderly pushed apart his legs to expose her sex. Myfanwy looked down between her limbs and watched Hal start to lick and kiss her cunny. The feeling was electric, his wet tongue joining her wetness, his tongue flicking at her lips and then finally her hard nub of pleasure. Experienced kissing a woman's cunny, made his intrusion pleasurable for her and when he touched her sensitive folds with his finger, she still jumped and shivered in shock.

"I will be gentle with your lovely flower, I promise." He proceeded to kiss and lick her and probe her tight sex with his tongue. With his mouth on her cunny, Myfanwy felt one of his hands on her breast, rubbing and tweaking her nipple gently but firmly. She took her breast and massaged it, stimulating her further. As she became more aroused, she felt Hal move his mouth away from her sex and gently open her lips and kiss the constricted ring of muscle, her maidenhead. Myfanwy felt the stretch of her lips being pulled but endured it until he replaced it with the moistened head of his cock.

She felt a hard smooth wet head brush up and down against her lips, her cunny cooperated by parting for him, and he continued to do so, Myfanwy moaned ad shivered. Most alarmingly, her cunny became water, and as Hal rubbed her cunny lips, wet squelching came from her. Her face flushed in embarrassment, "Oh god, you shame me, sir!"

"Do not blush my dear, come kiss him and know him better." Hal pulled her gently to her knees, and lay back, his hand holding his erect cock up for her to inspect. "Now kiss my prick and learn what he is about." Myfanwy knelt over him and took his purple-headed prick and could smell his muskiness and masculinity. He was potent. She kissed his glans and then put it into her mouth and swirled her tongue on his. A taste of salt filled her mouth, but she persisted, the taste becoming much more palatable to her. She pushed her mouth onto the thick unyielding flesh, and she suckled on him like she had seen Caris do to the groom's prick, so many years ago and the advice Caris had given her before the wedding- only she let Myfanwy try out her skills on her fingers.

Mountjoy moaned with the utter pleasure of his prick in this beautiful woman's mouth, she tried to allow him deeper but started to choke and his size but Hal drew back to not injure her. He allowed her to take her time to kiss and nuzzle his head, his fluids spills from his prick and he lay her back on the bed.

"You are so lovely, and there is no shame in your cunny welcoming my manhood, my lovely girl." With that, he began to gently nudge into her aching lips.

She stiffened with the sharp pang of his invasion, but her wetness helped to lubricate his entry. He kissed her gently on the lips, as his prick opened her in small, gentle nudges until his prick opened her up enough. "Let me hold you, my lovely girl as I make you into my woman."

He pushed against the resistance of her maidenhead, he felt it give and heard Myfanwy's breath catch in her throat. He smothered her mouth in a kiss and pushed himself further into her now open cunny hole. He felt another fluid on himself and knew it to be her maiden's blood.

"Oh Myfanwy, you are so beautiful." He slid himself in all the way, and bright blood seeped out of her lips as his prick slid in and out of her. Her moaning became louder but the pain of his prick subsided to be replaced with a hunger for his flesh in her cunny. "Oh my goodness, you are so tight." Hal sighed as his prick felt held by his bride's grip.

"Hal...oh my god. Hal..." Myfanwy panted so hard. Her climax grew within her as her husband's matched her.

"I must have you now. "Hal said, his breath ragged. He pulled out, blood dripping on the crisp, white linen. He turned Myfanwy onto her hands and knees and immediately re-inserted himself to thrust into her and as her climax crested again, so did his.

"Ah...ah." Myfanwy had no words for the burning in her loins and the shocks in her body, she climaxed from a man's stimulation and Hal pulled out his prick as it exploded on her quivering buttocks.

End of Chapter 6

12