Hotter than Fiction 1997 Ch. 02

Story Info
A young man. A bisexual couple. The corruption continues.
5k words
4.71
6.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DionysusK
DionysusK
71 Followers

The following story is a direct sequel to Hotter Than Fiction 1997 and it contains intense descriptions of the following acts of sexual deviancy: #mm #mmf #bisexual-male #big-cock #age-difference #incest-roleplay #rough-sex #crossdressing #squirting #spitting #anal

Previously:

In 1997 I hooked up with an extremely hot and horny bisexual couple. I was 19. Liv was 38. Nils was 32. We had crazy hot sex on our very first date. The sex was hot and rough. I sucked a huge, beautiful cock and got my asshole primed and fucked for the first time. Nils and Liv wanted me to call them Mommy and Daddy and they pretended that I was their son.

Oh, what am I doing? You really should go back and read the previous part to understand and enjoy this one.

Okay then. Here we go. Pull out your weenie or vajayjay and enjoy.

Chapter 1

Sitting in a garden chair on the veranda deck, I observed my hot new friends as they drank wine and enjoyed smoking a couple of cigarettes. This was my second time visiting this extremely hot couple at their luxurious lake house.

Nils had already fucked me twice and I had fucked Liv once earlier that evening and now we were taking a well-deserved break. The three of us had only beach cover-ups wrapped around our bodies from the waist down. Mommy's nipples had turned hard as rubber pacifiers thanks to the cooling caress of the summer evening air. Her sexy blue eyes looked brighter than ever and a rosy glow complemented the beauty of the content smile on her gorgeous face. For a moment I thought she was just an illusion, but then she looked at me and said, "You look like a dream."

Daddy hummed thickly and nodded along in agreement with his wife, "You are such a beautiful boy. We are so lucky that you found us when you did."

"You make me so fucking hot and happy," Mommy exulted candidly. "I've never felt so...I don't know...just...oh God!"

Daddy's thick, booming voice and loving words melted my heart and brought tears to my eyes. He looked so handsome as he exhaled a thick cloud of smoke from his mouth and flaring nostrils, then he looked at me with thoughtful concern and said, "I hope I didn't hurt you earlier. I realize that I got a bit overexcited and might have fucked you a bit too roughly this last time."

"Might have?" Mommy said and laughed sardonically. "You absolutely wrecked his asshole honey. We're lucky he is still sitting here. I mean, I would have just left and thrown away your phone number if you had fucked me so hard on our first date!"

"But I did fuck you just as hard or maybe even harder on our first date!" Nils objected in a lighthearted tone.

"You did?"

"Absolutely!"

"I don't remember it being so rough," Liv replied humorously. "Maybe I was high on something Emma gave me that night before we fucked?"

"She definitely did give you her special elixir," Daddy said through a squint as he tried to remember the details of his first sexual encounter with his exquisite wife. "I remember Rolf and Emma had to hold you tight while I banged your pussy hard and you kept begging me to go even harder."

"Holy fuck, you're right!" Mommy exclaimed exuberantly as she started to remember the details of her first fuck with Daddy more clearly. "You fucked me on a broken spanking chair. The backrest had fallen off, so both Emma and Rolf had to support my back while you went crazy on my pussy!"

"Exactly!" Daddy cheered in agreement. "I think we were both high on some sort of aphrodisiac."

"Those were the days," Mommy laughed somberly. "Good fucking times."

"I can't believe you didn't remember," Daddy said with fake disappointment in his voice.

Mommy laughed thickly and joked, "I am so sorry I broke your fragile heart honey. Do you need a tissue?"

Daddy laughed wholeheartedly and said, "No, but I want a divorce, and I want full custody of our boy."

"No fucking way!" Liv chuckled and then looked at me and winked seductively. "He's coming to live with his mother."

Thankfully after noticing the completely bewildered expression on my face, Mommy explained that she and Daddy met each other for the first time at a swingers' party in Gran Canaria. Rolf and Emma were their experienced older friends and mentors who had introduced both of them to the lifestyle.

Mommy then added, "If you like, at some point we could introduce you to Emma, Rolf and a few of our special friends. Would you be interested in that honey?"

Holy farts! Of course I am interested, but all you get from me right now is a "Yeah sure, why not?"

I had no idea back then that from the very beginning I was actually being groomed and trained to become a fucktoy to be shared and passed around Nils and Liv's circle of deviant friends. Even if I knew it back then, it wouldn't make a difference to me and I still would have let them use and abuse my body and mind anyway they fancied.

"Mmm," Mommy purred hotly as she bit her lower lip. "You're going to love Emma, She's so sweet and sexy. And Rolf...he will fuck you so fucking good with his huge dick! He's thicker and bigger than Daddy you know!"

"Will you suck my dick son?" Daddy asked out of the blue as he removed the cover-up from his waist, exposing his fully erect monster dick to my wide eyes.

"Fucking fuck Nils!" Mommy exclaimed. "Where did that come from?"

"Side effects of walking down the memory lane with you honey," he responded with a deep laugh. "Here's the opportunity to teach our boy how to suck my dick without choking on it."

A few seconds later Mommy and I sat side by side on our knees between Daddy's muscular legs facing his blood filled dangly bits. His powerful hard-on was pointing at the sky as Mommy grabbed it by the very base and tilted it towards my lowered face.

"Look at your daddy's fucking cock," she urged me hotly. "Smell it. Doesn't it smell heavenly?"

After inhaling the manly musk of Daddy's cock and crotch for a long exhilarating moment, my lips made contact with the slick cock head and I kissed the mushroom shaped helmet over and over again before dragging the tip of my tongue down, over and under its ridge and then slid it along its flaring pee slit.

"Oh my beautiful, beautiful boy," Daddy moaned shakily. "This feels so wonderful. You're a natural born cocksucker. Mmm."

Daddy's passionate words and lustful moans filled my heart with pride and joy. I absolutely loved it when he called me "cocksucker", "fuckboy", and other such crude terms of endearment. I licked and kissed the beautiful cock that was so generously placed in my care. It was an honor and an absolute privilege to be entrusted with the task of bringing pleasure to Daddy's impressively virile and masculine cock.

I pulled my face back from Daddy's crotch and cherished the sight of this lovely man and his throbbing manhood for a while. I could hear Mommy's seductively thick voice next to me as she watched me worship her husband's cock.

"You're such a good cocksucker. Don't stop playing with it. Get back to it. Chop chop!"

I smiled at my sizzling hot Mommy and made sure that she could see how adorable I looked as I licked, sucked and kissed those beautiful balls before I dragged my tongue down to the sweet perineal spot between the lovely man's ball sacks and anus.

I felt Liv's loving hand grab the back of my head, pulling me higher and closer to her husband's majestic shaft and then she whispered bewitchingly, "Grab it between your lips sweetie."

Like the good cocksucking fucktoy that I am, I followed every bit of Mommy's directions from that point on.

"Relax your jaw. Open your mouth wider. Not so fast honey. Breathe through your nose. Enjoy the scent. Look up and make eye contact with him. Yeah, that's it. Can you tell how much he loves what you're doing to him? Take it in a bit more. Deeper. Slower. Don't stop. Lower. Deeper. You can do better than that my sexy boy. Up. Down. Up...that's it. Keep that rhythm going. Inhale through your nose. Don't forget to exhale. Ok, you can take a break now. Slowly pull your head up. That's it!"

Mommy had astutely noticed that my mouth wasn't producing enough saliva to lubricate my throat and Daddy's shaft. Quite often I get hot and my mouth becomes dry as a desert when I get too excited.

"Open up your sexy mouth for me, I'm gonna spit in it," Mommy announced right before she swished the saliva in her mouth and shortly after a big gob of spit rocketed from her mouth towards my face and landed inside my open mouth. I swished Mommy's saliva inside my mouth and then swallowed the whole load for some unknown reason.

"Oh God!" Mommy exclaimed hotly. "You just swallowed my spit? You are a bad boy, Dee!"

"Wasn't I supposed to swallow?"

Mommy laughed and said,"You were supposed to hold it and use it on Daddy's cock!"

"Oh...sorry!"

"No it's fine sweetie," Liv reassured me tenderly. "I'll spit in your mouth some more. You can do anything you want with it. But...can you swallow it again please? I wanna see you swallow my fucking saliva again."

"Yes," I agreed with a nod.

Clearly excited beyond belief, Mommy held my face in her hands and began spitting gob after gob of frothy saliva into my mouth. I swallowed it all. What can I say? I was thirsty I guess.

"I'm so fucking wet right now," Mommy announced in a tormented husk as she grabbed her own pussy with her left hand and squeezed her left tit with her right hand. She fondled her own erogenous parts intensely for a few seconds until she suddenly started to wail and began squirting girl-cum into her cupped hand.

"Motherfuck!" She bellowed lustily as she experienced an insanely powerful orgasm right before my stupefied eyes. After shouting a few creative curse words she brought up her dripping wet hand and smeared her juices all over Daddy's thick shaft. She then brought her hand up to my face and smeared my lips and nose before wiping off the remainder of the wetness in my hair.

This is weirdly hot. What the heck is happening to me? Is she crazy? Am I a weirdo? Why am I so fucking turned on by this?

Mommy sat back on her knees and urged me to resume my cocksucking duty, "Go ahead. Is that cock wet enough for you now? Suck it. Deeper. That's it. Are you gonna blast your nuts, Nils? Come on Daddy. Fill our fuckboy's mouth with your heavy cream. Shoot it right down his sexy throat."

I doubt that Daddy needed his wife's encouragement to fill my mouth with his biggest load of the day, but maybe her dirty words amplified the intensity of his orgasm and turned it up to eleven.

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! Mmm...

I sat back on my knees next to Mommy and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Mommy smiled and kissed me gently at first, but soon enough that gentle kiss turned into a prolonged make out session.

"Oh!" Mommy sighed breathlessly after we finally broke our long, hot and deeply intimate kiss. "You haven't fucked my ass yet baby, have you?"

"Not as far as I can remember," I said, smiling cheekily.

Mommy laughed and started to walk towards the kitchen. Nils and I followed her. She got a bottle of vodka from the freezer and poured herself a double shot.

"This relaxes my shitter," Liv said so matter-of-factly that Nils and I spontaneously broke into laughter. "Why are you laughing? It's been a while, and I need the extra liquid courage."

Nils and I kept on laughing. Liv poured herself another double shot and downed it in a flash of a second like a saloon girl.

"Let's go upstairs," she ordered us sternly. "I feel like getting double-stuffed tonight. Mommy's gonna get double fucked. Woohoo!"

A minute later we were in the master bedroom, completely naked. The three of us jumped on the bed and started making out, feeling each other up and down, crossing tongues, licking earlobes, grinding crotches, sucking nipples, fondling, kissing, moaning, groaning, loving. Somehow we ended up forming a triangle with Mommy sucking on my dick, me sucking Daddy's cock and Daddy slurping up Mommy's dripping cunt, but soon as we shuffled around on the bed I ended up with Mommy's ass cheeks pressing into my face.

"Eat my asshole!" Liv husked as she raised her left leg, exposing her dark pink puckered hole to me. "Get it ready for your cock!"

When I hesitated to obey her order, Mommy added, "It's clean as a whistle. I gave it a thorough cleaning earlier while Daddy was driving you here."

Don't tell this to anyone, but honestly I would have eaten her ass even if she hadn't cleaned it earlier.

I licked, sucked and tongue-fucked her lovely asshole for a few hot minutes, then I looked up and saw a tube of anal lubricant sitting on the nightstand beside the bed, reached out and grabbed it, then squeezed a large dab onto two of my fingers before sliding them into my nymphomaniac lover's clenching anus. I waited for her to get used to the feeling of my probing fingers inside her before I started finger-fucking her steadily and firmly.

"I'm ready babe," Mommy announced a couple of minutes later.

We shuffled around a bit until Nils ended up sitting on the edge of the bed with his feet planted on the floor, then Liv carefully lowered her pussy onto his massive shaft while facing him. I stood in front of the bed and watched Mommy lowering her sexy behind down on Daddy's fuckstick while she held his face in her hands and kissed him deeply on his mouth. She finally slammed her pussy down and held still. Nils grabbed his wife's ass-cheeks, spreading them wide apart for me. Bending my knees a bit, I aligned my cock with Mommy's puckered hole, forced the tip inside and pushed forward.

"Fffffff! You little ass-fucking fuck-fucker! Arghh!" Mommy cursed and groaned straneously as I slowly sank my cock into her valiantly resisting hole.

When my slick dick was buried all the way inside her clenching shitter, I started to lick Mommy's neck and nibble on her ears. She tilted her head backwards and our lips met in a hot, passionate kiss.

"Fuck me, now!" Liv purred hotly.

I grasped her hips tightly and started to slam my dick back and forth into Mommy's reluctantly compliant asshole, making her shudder and squeal in pain and pleasure. Cupping his wife's tits, Daddy also started moving his ass up and down, fucking his massive pole up and down into Mommy's slobbering slit.

"Oh gawd!" Mommy cried out. "Oh... fuck... I'm so fuckin' stuffed! Shitshitshitshit!"

"Try to keep up with me buddy," Daddy encouraged me. "Keep the rhythm going. Fuck that ass hard. Slower, but harder. Yeah, I can feel your dick slamming into her. That's it, good job!"

"Oh, yes, yesyes, yesyesyes," Mommy whined. "Fuck my ass Dee! Fuck Mommy's shit-shit-shit-shit yes!"

Daddy leaned back on his elbows, giving Mommy more room to maneuver, although she really didn't need it. Daddy and I were doing most of the work, fucking the cock-crazy blonde goddess in perfect harmony, slamming our dicks in and out of her holes pretty hard and steady, up and down, back and forth, making her shout and scream for more.

Liv was on fire, truly enjoying being sandwiched between our savagely pounding dicks, she kept on begging for more, more and more.

"I... fucking... love... this!" she panted, her voice trembling with pure lust and the power of our thrusting cocks. "My god... my fucking boys... fuck me... ha... arrr... r... d... errrr!"

Letting go of Mommy's hips, I grabbed onto her hot tits, pulling and rolling her erect, elastic nipples between my fingers. She was in seventh heaven as she received the royal treatment of her lifetime, the fuck of all fucks, a deluxe double penetration for the books.

"Ssshhhheeeeit!" my sexy mommy suddenly hissed as she lifted her pussy off of Daddy's rod and started to gush a torrential load of her special girl-cum all over her husband's dick, balls and thighs.

My dick was still inside her asshole when the powerful aftershock of her grand orgasm caused me to lose all control and squirt my cum deep into her bowels. Mommy suddenly lost her balance and fell onto the bed with her cum-oozing, gaping ass arching up in the air. She hugged a pillow and continued to scream and squeal into it.

"Mmffuh...oh...fffmuh!"

Shuffling swiftly, Daddy stood up on his knees and mounted his hyper-orgasmic wife's sexy back, slamming his gigantic dick all the way up her cunt in one violent thrust.

Mommy screamed and sobbed into her pillow while Daddy pistoned his cock savagely in and out of her contracting pussy for a few intense seconds before he lost it too and came inside her. When he pulled his dick out of Mommy's convulsing pussy, a gushing mixture of his and her cum splattered his abs and thighs, then Mommy finally stopped shaking and fell flat on her stomach onto the bed.

"You two!" Mommy sobbed weakly with tears of devastating lust running down her hot cheeks. "Wonderful motherfuckers! I fucking love both of you!"

Chapter 2

Five weeks later I moved in with Nils and Liv. They bought me new clothes, gave me my own furnished room and even gave me a very generous monthly allowance. In return I had to have sex with them any time and as often as they wanted. I was not allowed to have a sexual relationship with anyone unless approved by them. I also had to be open to servicing their swinger friends in the near future. I also had to agree to be open to experimentation with more advanced forms of sexual activities and fetishes.

At the time they were not into hard BDSM but they gradually started to play rougher as we became more comfortable with each other. As I grew more confident and my asshole built up more tolerance for getting abused, Daddy increasingly raised the intensity of the powerful ass-fuckings he subjected me to. Mommy also started to get off more and more by squirting and spitting directly into my mouth.

All these advancements in the dynamics between us were happening organically and gradually and therefore I never felt that I was being forced to do anything that I didn't enjoy or love doing with my libidinous sex teachers.

One day Daddy came home carrying a fancy shopping bag from a fancy lingerie store. He looked at me with a hot twinkle in his eyes and smiled like a rebellious teenager who was about to break a rule right in front of his parents.

"These are for you honey," he said to me as he placed the bag down on a table right in front of me. "You remember your promise to me the first night we met?"

Mommy laughed when she saw the lost expression on my face and helped refresh my memory, "Oh honey, you promised that you would one day dress up in girly lingerie for Daddy."

"Ah...um, okay," I stuttered nervously as I touched the contents of the bag and examined the luxurious material of what turned out to be a white fishnet garter belt with purple trimmings and a pair of purple fishnet stockings.

"I'm going to help you put them on," Mommy graciously offered to help when she realized that my initial nervousness was turning into anxious apprehension. She ordered me to undress completely and as soon as I stood butt naked in front of her she quickly helped me put on the garter belt and pull up the stockings, then she got on her knees in front of me and attached the metal snaps of the garters to the elastic band at the top of the stockings.

Looking up at me with those naughty twinkling eyes she smiled and said, "Oh shit! You look so fucking hot baby. Daddy's going to destroy your tight little ass for real this time!"

Her forthright premonition made me shudder with breathless anticipation. She took my hand and dragged me after her until we came to stop in front of a full length mirror. I immediately became awestruck with the bizarre hotness of my reflection. The beautifully made fancy lingerie framed my hot young body in an inexplicably titillating androgynous fashion. My heart began to beat faster in my chest as I watched my own cock grow incredibly hard and then I almost fainted when I saw my now butt naked daddy's excited monster cock start to leak precum as he stepped closer and stood beside me. We both admired ourselves and each other's hot reflections in the mirror for a minute before we realized that we were soon about to enjoy a once in a lifetime sexual experience that we would never forget.

DionysusK
DionysusK
71 Followers
12