Hotter than Fiction 1997 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of heartbeats later we entered our large bathroom where we had set up a sturdy massage bench for all sorts of naughty activities. Mommy undressed swiftly and straddled the front ledge of the bench and scooted her ass backwards to give me room to sit my ass down right in front of her. She then leaned over and grabbed my legs by the knee pits, parted them and pulled them back, causing me to fall backwards into her hot supportive embrace until my head rested between her dangling tits and I felt the wetness of her hot cunt against my lower back.

With my hot ass almost hanging off the very front edge of the bench, Daddy grabbed his already lubricated throbbing dick and stood between my wide open legs. His hairy chest and abs and his expertly trimmed thick mustache were glistening with tiny droplets of sweat. This manly, muscular, intelligent, funny and extremely potent man was so turned on by the sight of my hot stockinged legs and garter belt garnished waist that he couldn't stop shuddering and muttering insanely hot profanities as he readied himself to enter my wanton shit chute.

"Ah motherfuck!" Daddy sighed thickly as the very wide tip of his dick popped its way beyond my anus ring and continued to advance until it came to a halt when it reached my sensitive prostate gland. He looked into my eyes and shook his head and smiled handsomely.

"You look like a dream," Daddy almost whispered into my ear as he leaned over to kiss my mouth. He then looked up at Mommy and she lowered her face to meet his. As they engaged in a hot kiss, Daddy adjusted his stance and shifted the entry angle of his cock slightly, then pulled back and almost immediately slammed the full glorious length of it back into my aching asshole. Once. Twice. The third time the spongy helmet hit my sensitive gland, my semen unexpectedly shot up my shaft and erupted out of my peehole like an angry volcano.

"Oh God!" Daddy exclaimed. "You came so fast? This must be a record!"

"What? You're shitting me!" Mommy purred hotly right behind my ear. "So much fucking cum too...Daddy!!"

Knowing what his wife wanted him to do, Nils scooped up the cum off of my stomach and chest with his fingers and then held them in front of Liv's mouth. My hot mommy licked up my thick young cream off Daddy's generous hand, making exaggerated licking and slurping sounds.

"I need to hydrate," Daddy announced as he abruptly removed his cock from my gaping shitter and walked over to the bathroom sink to drink some water directly from the faucet.

When he came back to regain control of my asshole, he playfully spurted a mouthful of water all over me and Mommy. We all laughed for a while, but then the mood became intensely hot as Daddy reinserted his manly fuckstick in its rightful place inside my tight fuckhole.

"I fucking love this beautiful girly boy," Daddy announced in a thick, shaky voice as he grabbed my still hard cock in his big fist and began fucking me and jacking me off simultaneously.

"Here, use this on his cock," Mommy said to Daddy right before she leaned forward and spat a big gob of saliva into our virile fuckmaster's mouth. Daddy immediately leaned over my face and spat a big load of his own saliva mixed with Mommy's generous gift into my mouth.

"On his cock I said," Mommy protested feigning dissatisfaction with Daddy's disobedience. "Come get another one!"

I looked up right in time to witness Mommy spit into Daddy's face, missing his open mouth by a lot.

"Hey, that was on purpose!" Daddy objected with a knowing smirk and then spat back into Mommy's blushing face. As I got fucked savagely by Daddy while Mommy held on tightly to my legs, I witnessed the hottest game of spitting between my naughty older sex teachers. Some of the slobber dripped down onto my face and forehead as Mommy and Daddy kept on spitting on each other repeatedly.

Looking down at me Daddy realized that I had become a collateral victim of their hot slobbery war. He wiped the spit off my forehead and used it as lubricant for his big fist and resumed jacking off my dick with it.

"You should grow out your hair honey," Mommy said looking down at me and then at her ass-wrecking husband. "When it's long enough I will braid it for you and make you even prettier for Daddy."

"Maybe...some makeup too?" Daddy replied breathlessly.

"Yeah, just like a girly girl," Mommy chuckled thickly and then her tone turned much more serious as she began to order her husband to fuck me harder and deeper.

"I promised him that you'll destroy his fucking asshole. Don't let me down. He's not a little kid anymore. He needs to man up if he wants to play with Emma and Rolf. The training wheels need to come off before we can introduce him to our friends. He can take it. Fuck him harder. You can do better. Come on Daddy. Are you getting soft in your old age? That's better. Yeah, that's what I mean. Give it to him, baby. FUCK HIM!"

As his hot wife egged him on passionately, Daddy continued smashing my insides with his jackhammering super-dick. At the same time I could feel Mommy's sopping wet pussy rub against the middle part of my back. Daddy's powerful pounding made my body rock back and forth and as a result the friction between Mommy's throbbing cunt and my back caused her to inch closer to an orgasmic eruption. When it finally happened I felt my ass and back getting drenched in my hot mommy's squirting juices.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Mommy shouted as she continued to climax and she tightened her grip on my knee pits. Excited by his wife's almost supernatural fervor, Daddy suddenly pulled his dick out of my asshole and started to douse me in copious amounts of his thick semen.

"God damnit kid," Daddy barked shuddering as the last drop of semen exited his flaring pisshole and landed on the purple ribbon at the center front of my garter belt. "Your asshole is the best that I have ever had in my entire life."

"Oh?" Mommy humorously feigned another objection. "Does that include my asshole too?"

"Oh honey," Daddy replied laughing, "Your asshole is the sweetest, but I haven't had your permission to fuck it in ages. If you want me to consider putting you back on top of the list, you need to let me fuck it again."

"No thanks, I'm good," Mommy blurted out in response without hesitation and then started to laugh like a cute teenager. "I'd rather be your cheerleader when you fuck our fucktoy here. He needs it up his hot ass much more than I do after all."

The three of us laughed as we walked to the upstairs bedroom where we cuddled and made out for a while before Daddy fucked me again as Mommy supported my back and held my legs wide open for her husband's inhanced pleasure.

That evening Daddy fucked my ass at least three more times. By the early hours of the next morning my entire body had been covered in male and female cum, sweat and saliva many times over. Exhausted from all the strenuous fucking, I almost fell asleep while Mommy tended to my sore asshole with outmost care and motherly love.

A few minutes after she was done I left the bed to go pee and when I came back I found the lovely couple asleep in each other's arms. I walked over to them and kissed both of them good night and then went to my own room.

I thought about taking a shower first, but then realized that I was too tired to do that. I went to bed utterly soiled and stinky like a good nasty fucktoy. This was my new life and I was absolutely loving each and every hot moment of it.

I closed my eyes and I think I dreamed about being fucked by Tom Selleck and Bo Derek, or was it Daddy and Mommy? I can't remember, but I remember that it was a beautiful dream.

12