Hotter than the Hottest Bath

Story Info
Sex with my hot sister.
4k words
4.56
77.4k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening and Saturday morning couldn't come quickly enough.

If you've read the first 2 parts of this story, A Nice Hot Bath and An Even Hotter Bath, you'll understand why.

For those who haven't here's a brief recap. A few Saturdays back, my sister, Alice had caught me wanking in the bath. To my surprise, rather than running out in horror, she'd sat down on the toilet and watched. As if that hadn't been surprising and exciting enough, she peeled off her knickers and masturbated while she watched me jerk off.

The following Saturday we were alone in the house again and once more we'd ended up together, in the bathroom. This time Alice was in the bath, playing with herself, while I stood and stroked my cock in front of her. However, the fun REALLY began when she invited me to join her in the tub. Well, how could I refuse? Her soapy hands slid up and down my erect penis, as my fingers slipped in and out of her tight, hot, wet pussy. We came together, my hot cum spraying over her belly, as she went into wild spasms of delight. It was exhilarating.

Since then, I'd suffered two long weeks of frustration and Alice had taken to teasing me on pretty much a daily basis. She'd come into my room, supposedly to borrow a pen or other random article, wearing nothing but bra and panties. When we were alone watching TV, she'd sit with her legs apart, shamelessly and provocatively flashing her knickers. Of course, as soon as anyone else came in she'd quickly pull her knees back together. She clearly relished tormenting me, cranking up my frustration levels and fuelling my lustful thoughts.

Last Saturday Mum and Geoff had decided not to go shopping, so my hopes of some alone time with Alice had been cruelly dashed. I hoped desperately that tomorrow we'd finally have the house to ourselves. The summer break was nearly at an end and Alice would be heading back to York, for the final term of her master's degree.

We sat down for our traditional Friday night dinner of fish and chips.

"So, Mum, are you and Geoff going shopping tomorrow?" I asked casually, as I sprinkled salt on my food.

"I expect so...why?" She asked.

"No reason!" I responded, defensively and perhaps too insistently, aware I was blushing slightly.

"I was just wondering if you could pick me up some more deodorant. I've nearly run out." I added hastily, in a clumsy attempt to justify my question.

"Ok, anything else?". Mum smiled.

"No, can't think of anything".

I turned to my brother, Tom. "So, have you got a game tomorrow?"

"Yep, we've got a cup game."

Things were looking good. I glanced over at Alice.

"How about you... anything planned?"

"Not really, I'll probably just catch up on some reading...maybe take a bath." She replied. I'm sure I detected a half smile, aimed in my direction. Things were looking very good! I just had to hope my younger sister, Becky, would be dragged to the shops and not left behind to ruin things.

I went to bed full of hope, skipping my usual pre-sleep wank, deciding instead to save myself for the morning. I was awoken by the sound of rain lashing against my window. Filled with anticipation of what the day might bring, I bounded down the stairs and into the kitchen. I was surprised to see Tom sitting at the table, still in his pyjamas, chomping away on some toast.

"Don't you have a cup game?" I asked.

"I did..." He replied." Rained off". He sounded disappointed, but not half as disappointed as I felt.

"Shit!" I mumbled to myself. Another opportunity gone.

"Maybe I'll come shopping after all. I might see if I can find a something to wear this evening" Alice announced, in response to the news.

"Why what's happening this evening?" Geoff asked, uneasily.

"I told mum last week, Annie's having a birthday party."

"Hopefully you won't be rolling in drunk like last time." He frowned.

"Jesus, Geoff, I'm 21! I am allowed to have a few drinks." She responded curtly.

"But not too many... please! We really don't want to go through that again." Mum interjected, laying a reassuring hand on Geoff's arm.

"Don't worry, I don't plan on drinking loads." Alice assured them. Bearing in mind the hangover she had after that last drinking expedition, not to mention the subsequent flak she'd received, she probably wouldn't.

To be fair to Geoff, he had good reason to be sceptical. Being dragged out of bed to pick up his semi-conscious stepdaughter at three o'clock in the morning was bad enough, without having the back of his lovely new car sprayed with vomit. It was over a month ago and the smell still hadn't completely gone.

Personally, I was less worried about how drunk she might get and more concerned with her potential sexual exploits. I knew, only too well, there were several horny young men desperate to get inside her knickers. Amazingly, Alice was still a virgin, which was of course highly unusual for someone her age. She's always insisted she was saving herself for the 'right man', and I had to respect her for that. However, since our bathroom encounters, I'd perceived a change in her demeanour, an awakening of previously suppressed carnal desires and I had the feeling she might be ready to go all the way. Worryingly, tonight provided the perfect opportunity, with Annie's parents away for the weekend and plenty of willing candidates more than happy to oblige.

I was also a virgin, but tragically, in my case not through choice. After frustratingly little contact with girls during my teenage years, a major drawback of attending an all-boys school, I'd been counting on university to provide the opportunity to get laid. Alas, due to a mixture of bad luck, bad timing and blind panic in the presence of the opposite sex, with only a year left of my degree, my score on the 'shagometer' was a big fat zero.

My experiences with Alice were by far the furthest I'd got with anyone. I was desperate, 20 years of age and hers was the only pussy I'd even got close to. The problem was the object of my unfulfilled desires was also my sister. Morally we'd arguably already overstepped a line, but I understood that fucking her would take things to a whole new level of wrong.

Even though there was nothing I desired more, I knew I had to let go of this unattainable and inappropriate fantasy. However, despite this realisation, the idea of her being fucked by someone else still made my blood boil.

"Maybe I should tag along... I can make sure you get home safely." I suggested.

"Make sure you don't fuck anyone!" I meant.

"Sorry, bro, invite only." And don't worry about me getting home, Annie said I can sleep over."

I spent the next couple of hours disconsolate, lying on my bed listening to loud music.

"Turn it down!" Geoff shouted on his way out of the door. "Think of the neighbours!"

"Fuck the neighbours." I mumbled and turned it up.

I was so depressed; I couldn't even summon up the enthusiasm for a wank. I just kept mulling the thoughts of my gorgeous sister getting laid, over and over in my tortured mind.

The members of the shopping expedition returned in high spirits. They'd all picked up something in the sales: Becky a girly toy of some sort, Mum a pair of new shoes, Geoff a half price bottle of single malt whisky, while Alice had landed herself two new dresses. They'd also bought a t-shirt for Tom and of course, I wasn't to be left out.

"Here's your deodorant and we got you some new underwear, I know you need some." Mum declared cheerfully.

"Fantastic!" I snorted. My mood not improving.

"I helped choose them! "Alice smiled, lobbing the package towards me.

It contained three pairs, depicting Spiderman, Thor and The Hulk.

To be fair, as underpants went, they were pretty cool. I tried to force a smile but could only manage an upward curl of the lip, more of a sneer.

"Tom, we got you this." Mum held up the t-shirt as he strolled into the kitchen.

"Thanks," He nodded, appreciatively.

"Glad someone's happy!" Mum noted, glancing sternly at me.

"We're popping over to Aunty Barbara's for a couple of hours after lunch...she'd love to see you all." She continued.

"Can't, sorry, I'm seeing Vicky this afternoon." Tom replied. Vicky was his girlfriend. How he'd managed to land a girlfriend, especially one as nice and genuinely hot as her, was beyond me. In fact, along with Emma next door, she'd provided me with the inspiration for many a wank. That was of course before Alice had become the sole focus of my fantasies.

"How about you two?" Mum asked glancing at me then Alice.

"I'd love to come, but I really ought to catch up on some reading." Alice replied. Truthfully or not, I wasn't sure. Luckily, Becky was still young enough to have no choice, so with Tom going to see Vicky It seemed we'd have the house to ourselves after all. My mood improved dramatically. Fucking Alice was, I realised, a fantasy too far, but that didn't mean we couldn't still enjoy the benefits of having the house to ourselves. After all we'd already crossed that line a couple of times

"How about you, Adam". Mum asked.

I'm going to see if there are any part-time jobs I can apply for." I lied.

"About, bloody time!" Snorted Geoff.

As far as he was concerned, doing a university degree didn't count as work and I was simply sponging off his hard-earned cash. I ignored him.

"So, what's for lunch then?" I asked chirpily, keen to move things along.

It seemed like an eternity before Tom left the house.

Time had ticked on, and I was worried Mum, Geoff and Becky would be back before too long. When he'd finally gone, I knocked on Alice's bedroom door.

"Come in." She responded.

I opened the door, hoping my mental picture of her lying her bed naked, or similar, would be realised. Of course, it wasn't. She was actually reading.

"Oh, so you really do have stuff to do?" I said disappointedly.

"Well, yeah, don't you?"

"No, not really, I was just saying that to get out of going to Aunt Barbara's and of course shut Geoff up. But also, I was thinking, maybe... while we've got the house to ourselves... we could... you know... "

"You were thinking what?" She looked at me earnestly.

"Awww, come on Alice... you know!" I said pleadingly.

She laughed. "Well, if Tom hadn't taken so long... but I should at least finish this chapter, then I've got to get ready for the party, sorry!".

I turned and left her room, utterly dejected. I slumped back onto my bed, to indulge in another bout of sulking.

About ten minutes later I heard Alice go into the bathroom and turn the shower on.

I pictured her washing herself, her naked body covered in soapy suds, water running over her soft skin. Maybe she was waiting for me to join her, perhaps it was all part of her game. Of course, that was it, she did like to tease me... With rekindled hope, I approached the bathroom door and slowly turned the handle. It was locked. My heart sank once more. Again, I flopped onto my bed in despair.

Alice left the bathroom and closed her bedroom door. I listened forlornly as she dried her hair. Making herself look gorgeous for an uncouth horde of horny males, all gagging for the chance to get inside her knickers. I was distraught.

"Adam..." Alice called. "Can I ask you something?"

"What?" I called back gruffly.

"I need your opinion." She appeared in my doorway holding up her two new dresses in front of her.

"Which one do you think I should wear to the party?"

"I dunno." I replied sullenly. "Wear what you like!"

"Oh, come on, please! I can't decide...This one?" She held up the pale blue dress up in her right hand.

"Or this one?" She held up the black one in her left.

"Well, what do you think?" She smirked, holding up both dresses.

My eyes widened. Alice was naked but for a pair of very sheer, white panties. My cock stiffened instantly.

"I err, I don't know..." I spluttered, staring longingly at her body.

"Shall I try them on?" she suggested.

"Err, yeah, I guess so...I replied.

She stepped into the light blue dress easing it over her slender, shapely body. As she reached behind herself to pull up the zip, she arched her back causing the fabric to stretch over the contours of her perfect breasts, her nipples clearly visible through the silky material. My cock stiffened even more.

She turned her back and lifted her dark shoulder length hair from her neck.

"Can you finish zipping me up?" She asked.

"Sure." My hand shook as I carried out her request.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked, turning to face me.

I grinned. The bulge in my jeans should have told her exactly what I thought.

"Nice!" I replied, trying not to drool.

"Maybe I need to wear a bra though..." She suggested, running her fingers provocatively over her erect nipples. "What do you reckon?"

A wave of jealousy overcame me.

"Well, I guess that depends on whether you want a bunch of blokes staring at your tits all night!" I said sharply.

"Hmmm...I hadn't thought of that." She smiled wickedly. " Maybe, I should go braless..."

My fists clenched. "Well, if you want everyone to think you're a whore, yeah!"

"Oh my, I do believe my brother is going all protective on me!" She chuckled.

"I... I...err... I mean..." I spluttered.

"Take it easy." Alice smiled, disarmingly. "I might wear the black dress anyway."

She turned away again. "Can you unzip me please?

As I pulled the zip down revealing her soft, delicate skin my arousal intensified.

I'd never considered backs sexy before, nor did I understand why the simple act of unzipping Alice's dress was so unbelievably arousing.

As she pulled the dress down, she bent forwards slightly, pressing her firm round cheeks against my groin.

"Ooh...what's that in your jeans?" She asked coquettishly.

"Take a guess" I replied, excitedly.

"Hmmm...let me see". She mused, slowly gyrating her hips, caressing my bulge with her buttocks.

"I just can't think!" She reached backwards and cupped my dick in her left hand.

"Is it a banana? No, wait...it's far too hard for a banana..."

"No, definitely not a banana!" I confirmed.

Alice turned round, allowing the dress to drop to the floor. My heart pounded as she moved her hand slowly along the length of the bulge, squeezing gently, exploring the contours of my genitals through the denim.

"A carrot?"

I shook my head.

"Hmmm...Maybe I should take a look" She suggested.

"Maybe you should." I replied, shakily.

Slowly she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down around my knees.

"You certainly did need some new underpants." she chuckled "These are a real state.

She wasn't wrong, they were faded, frayed, and nearly worn through.

She grabbed the saggy not very elastic waistband and tugged them down, exposing my cock and balls.

"Aha, it's a big hard penis! "She declared triumphantly." So, what's making you so horny?"

"Like you don't know!" I retorted, staring lustfully at her virtually naked body.

She grinned, the naughtiest grin. "So, you think I'm hot then?" She asked.

"You're FUCKING hot! My friends never shut up about how they want to fuck you."

"Really..." She smiled. " Which ones?"

"Why, you're actually looking to get laid are you?" I asked spikily.

"Well, now you come to mention it..."

I frowned.

"Don't worry! I'm not planning to fuck just anyone." she assured me.

"So, you are planning to fuck someone then?"

"Well, maybe, but It'll have to be someone I can trust..." She leant towards me gently caressed my cheek, then kissed me tenderly on the lips and stared provocatively into my eyes. I stared back quizzically for a few seconds before the penny dropped. My heart skipped a beat.

"Y...you...you mean...you mean you want to fuck me?" I stammered.

"Why not?" she asked, pressing her bare breasts against me.

"Well, you're my sister, for a start." I replied, my head spinning at the suggestion.

"Sure, but it's not like we haven't already...you know...and if we both want to..."

She bit her bottom lip and looked at me bashfully.

"You do want to, don't you?"

"Well, yeah... but what about, I mean what if... I mean I don't know, I just wasn't expecting... ".

Alice pushed her hips forwards, so my cock was pressing against her knickers. She began to rock gently, rubbing her soft mound against my throbbing pole. She lifted my t-shirt, prompting me to take it off. Her firm, erect nipples brushed my skin. She ran her fingers through my hair and pushed my head down towards her chest. Almost instinctively my mouth clamped around her nipple, and I began to suck.

She moaned contentedly as I pulled her nipple eagerly, almost frantically into my mouth.

As I sucked on one breast she squeezed and caressed the other, teasing her nipple between her fingers, gently pulling it into an even more erect state.

"This one's feeling left out." She pouted, pulling my head towards the neglected breast.

I sucked on her nipples, like a greedy baby. I'm not sure how long I sucked on my sister's perfect, little tits, switching from one to the other but long enough for my jaw to ache. When I eventually pulled my head away, her nipples were rock hard and about twice their normal size.

Alice lowered herself down onto her knees and took hold of my cock, which was fully engorged and felt ready to explode. She guided the swollen head over her bullet-like nipples coating them in a layer of sticky pre-cum, then manoeuvred it between her breasts in an upward motion, leaving a slippery trail, of clear, salty juices glistening on her soft skin. I gasped in disbelief as she lowered her head, I could feel her warm breath on my engorged member. She glanced up at me and smiled impishly. Her mouth, brushed against the oozing tip and she manoeuvred my cock over her lips like a giant lipstick. Her tongue flicked out, and circled the rim, before wrapping itself around my engorged fleshy bulb and pulling it into her mouth. I emitted an intense groan, communicating the pleasure I felt, far more effectively than any words could. Alice wrapped her lips tightly around the circumference of my throbbing meat. She glanced up at me again, relishing my responses, as she eagerly devoured my throbbing cock. I watched spellbound, as her head bobbed up and down, my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She licked her lips and stood up to face me. "Was that nice?"

"Nice?" I responded, incredulously. "It was amazing!"

She, lowered herself onto my bed and slipped her white panties down past her knees, pulling one leg free then the other and dropped them to the floor. She opened her legs, her soft dark pubes shimmered in the afternoon sun, her pink pussy lips glistened invitingly.

"Lick my cunt!"

I was taken aback by this unexpected demand.

"Huh?"

"I want you to lick my cunt!" She repeated impatiently.

I eased myself into position between open thighs. "I'm not sure what to do." I admitted nervously.

"Start with my clit." Alice instructed me.

I ran the tip of my tongue along the moist channel, between her puffy, pink lips. The scent of my sister's pussy was intoxicating, the taste was even better. I lapped up her delicious juices, licking gently upwards, towards the erect bud protruding from her velvety folds. She gasped as my tongue connected with her clitoris, then took hold of my head and started to gyrate her pelvis, rubbing her dripping vulva over my taste buds. She manipulated my movements, encouraging me to lick more gently then firmly, steering my head in a series of circular, then linear motions. I knew how to eat an ice cream, and judging by Alice's responses, it was a good way to enjoy a vagina as well. Eventually she let go of my head and relinquished control, allowing me to feast on her pussy unaided.

"Adam..." She panted, pushing my head away.

"What?"

"I think you should fuck me now!".

12