Hotter than the Hottest Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat up and kissed me tenderly on the lips. Her palm wrapped itself around the shaft of my cock. I reached down between her legs, my fingers slid over her silky curls and between her moist lips. We stared into each other's eyes, breathing heavily, as we caressed each other, tenderly exploring the contours of one another's bodies.

"I want to feel your big, hard cock inside me." Alice breathed excitedly, as she rolled onto her back, opening her legs and pulling me on top of her. My throbbing meat pressed against her hot, wet mound, I attempted to push myself inside her, but my cock just slid over her slippery, silken folds.

"Sorry" I panted, with a mixture of desperation and embarrassment.

"It's ok..." her voice quivered. "Try again".

I thrust my cock against her tight cunt, once again It slid from between her swollen, juice filled lips.

"I want it inside me." Alice panted feverishly. She took hold of the shaft and guided my engorged helmet into her gaping slit. I felt my cock being drawn inside, her tight hole clamping around me. The physical sensation of her moist, velvety insides wrapped tightly around my pulsating pole, combined with the realisation I was actually fucking my sister, was a mind-blowing cocktail. I wanted this feeling to last forever, but the pleasure was just too much. I clenched my buttocks, trying to prevent the inevitable. I held on for maybe a minute, two at best. Each blissful thrust inducing mutual gasps of delight.

"Oh, Fuck! I'm...I'm gonna cum..."

"No, no, not yet try to hold on!" Alice pleaded.

"Sorry!" I gasped, as my balls began to pump hot spunk into her vagina.

She grabbed my waist and pulled me in deeper, Pushing her pelvis up to meet my downward thrusts. Intense, indescribable pleasure surged through my loins, my body tensed, my head swam, as with wave after ecstatic wave I emptied myself inside her.

"Don't stop!" She gasped as I began to slow down. My balls were empty, but my cock stayed hard, and I continued to fuck Alice's cum filled pussy. Her body stiffened and she started to judder uncontrollably, her moans turned to cries as she wrapped her soft thighs tightly around my waist and thrust her pelvis forcefully against mine. Eventually the spasms subsided, and her body relaxed. I pulled my cock from her dripping pussy and rolled onto my back, emitting a contented sigh. For a minute or two we just lay there, staring at the ceiling.

"That was nice!" Alice smiled, breaking the slightly awkward silence.

"Nice? It was unbelievable!". I smiled back. "Sorry I came too quickly." I added.

"Don't worry about it. Hopefully you'll last a bit longer next time!"

"Next time?" I asked, keenly.

Alice grinned. "Well yeah... but only if you want to!"

The thought of a 'next time' prompted renewed a stirring between my legs.

"Of course, I want to!" I began, running my hand gently over Alice's naked thigh." In fact... " My sentence was cut short by the sound of Geoff's car pulling up on the driveway. Sadly, it looked like 'next time' would have to wait.

"Guess I'd better get some clothes on and take a shower. I'm not sure we could pass this off as reading or job hunting!" Alice laughed, as she picked her dresses up from the floor.

"Go with the blue one, it looks hot!" I told her. "But wear a bra!" I called after her, as she scurried, naked, back to her own room. Her door clicked shut as the front door swung open.

"We're back!' Mum called out. "Hope you two have been playing nice!" She added with a chuckle.

"Hmmm, you could say that!" I grinned to myself.

12