All Comments on 'Hottie and the Beast'

by angel_sweet

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I guess that being celibate by choice for the past few years means you have to have some sort of outlet... Do these thoughts get you off in the same way as you intend for your readers?

Pleasure us with more.

nedthebundler

angel_sweetangel_sweetover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback nedthebundler :) Personally, I do find the thoughts very erotic, even though they're just thoughts. I always wonder if the reader gets aroused too or if it's just me, lol. I have a new story coming out and a few others in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite enjoyable to a point....

.....and that was the change from the 3rd person to the first. I don't think the change added to the description nor the tension and definitely not the sex and just spoiled what had been a reasonably good story up to that point..

angel_sweetangel_sweetover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback. I see your point about the change from 3rd to 1st person. I was trying to give the scene a sense of immediacy but I can see how it detracts from the story. I'll keep that in mind when writing future stories.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Hot sex

John, although he isn't Ellie's type, seemed to satisfy her--more than once. Will she still think that after she gets her brains fucked out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous