Hottie Diane Ch. 03: Moving Day

Story Info
Swinger couple moves into their new Abode. Oh, what a day!
6.3k words
4.19
4.4k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTICE: Copyright © 2020. This is an original work by HottieDiane (alias). The work is protected under copyright by United States of America copyright law. This work is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized submission to any other site.

AUTHORS NOTES: Our stories are first written for an audience of one, the love of my life, Diane. I also write for my personal satisfaction as well as you our fellow reader of adult erotica. Our personal descriptions are accurate, our goals hopeful, experiences either already enjoyed or highly desirable to us. We hope you enjoy our life accomplishments, love life, and fantasies.

MOVING DAY!

Our move in day came early with all the usual complications. A 6 AM rise, shower, check out, and breakfast. We bought breakfast for our movers too and we arrived at the appointed time of 7 AM. Fortunately it was a beautiful early summer morning, 60 degrees heading to the upper 70's just as we hoped. We planned to work today so we were dressed accordingly in shorts and comfortable sport fishing shirts.

Diane hates bras but is southern conservative by upbringing. Her comfort level changed with time and exposure to me and my likes and fetishes. Now, in the right setting, the girls sway free and they surely were this morning! I coaxed her to wear sexy short jeans that just barely showed off her cheeks. Observation by the opposite sex is very welcome indeed! Whiteout a bra and in these shorts, today was destined to be a great voyeuring day for our movers! I love days like this.

The moving truck arrived at 7:30. Two young men disembarked from the moving truck and six more arrived individually in their own vehicles over the next 20 minutes, mostly in pick-up trucks. Diane greeted the two movers who we first met during pack out in Maryland like friends with a hug for each. The others were greeted as they arrived with hugs too even though they were just meeting Diane for the first time. Diane is a hugger. In the kitchen, Diane handed out breakfast sandwiches, poured orange juice in cups delivering each and got to know each of them better.

I learned during our visits to our swingers' club back in Port Deposit, Maryland that Diane is a people watcher of both men and women: however, men are her thing. While she has a perfect guy image in her mind, she appreciates variety, especially at the swingers' club pool in the summer. Diane was clearly enjoying this. We can communicate just through smiles. Not only did she have a sexy smile, but her body language was talking too!

Our six local movers were all from the Raleigh area. All were in their thirties and early forties and easy on the eyes. A convenient coincidence. They were clean and respectful as well. These guys were as individual as their vehicles but were subtly similar too.

Diane started the tasks of the day by snapping them to work promptly at 8 before the last one finished woofing down his sandwich. My babes is from a military background, so there was no time to waste! The truck was backed down the driveway and the ramp set in place. With her meticulously written labeling, room destinations were easy to determine, and the guys were quickly trained to approach the front door with labeling facing Diane for destination directions as they entered the entry foyer. It did not take them long to realize the more they hustled the happier she was. The happier she was, the more flirtatious she became. Subtle, but flirtatious still.

While Diane was busy directing the unloading of the contents of our home, I slipped downstairs to our "Red Room" walk-in closet. I had a special box to unpack which contained a new sexy, okay slutty, metallic red string G-string bikini. Not only was it micro in style, it was a size small and micro. Just enough to cover, or not cover, Diane's nipples. She will bounce right out of it should she choose to please. The bottom is micro too and just enough to cover her pussy, and not if she chose to show off her butterfly lips.

The bikini was one of several intimate housewarming gifts for Diane along with a new vibrator with three vibrating probes, one for her vagina, a second smaller for her anus, and a smaller third designed to stimulate her clitoris. All three probes are individually programmable through a smart phone App. Double penetration with a simulated clit licking just for my girl! I also took a moment to unpack and arrange a swinger styled anklet, a scented jar candle, rose petals and a card. After arranging things perfectly, I slipped out to the garage to continue unloading boxes.

About 40 minutes in, I put aside my effort at sorting the garage boxes and I remembered Diane did not make it down to the "Red Room" yet so I gave the guys a twenty-minute break. I gave Diane a soft prolonged kiss in their view and took her by the hand and led her downstairs.

"Come babes, I have something for you!"

"Mmmmmm I love surprises!"

Diane giggled walking down the stairs as she reminded herself "We have a Red Room!" as her dream come true. The Red Room suite excites her and it's still just boxes, many unopened from Amazon marked with a Red Sharpie indicating these were special items. That was my idea so Diane would blush and smile with anticipation as to the contents.

Entering the Red Room walk in closet, Diane found the arrangement of gifts. I hoped they would be seen by our movers and indeed, the metallic red bikini was slightly rearranged, and the sexy vibrator had been checked out as well. "Excellent", I thought. I love this!

Diane was thrilled with the gifts and held up the bikini top and shrieked with delight blushing and dancing.

"O-M-G" she spelled out.

"This is SEXY babes!"

Then the thong bottoms.

"I've never shown so much body except for you and at the club!"

"I know! Is not that great! This suit matches you! Your favorite color and you showing it off too. You know I love watching the eyes on you as you elegantly stroll around the pool."

"Mmmmmm, I love you soooo much babes! I am going to wear this later! OH MY GOD! I am so excited! Wait, what is this? Oh My God yes! A vibrator! Is it charged?"

"No babes, unopened. It is a new design. Just like your favorite one that penetrates your pussy and massages your clit at the same time."

"Oh God yes, that's what I like! This will make me squirt! Yes babes, you know I want it! Tell me again how sexy I am taking cock and covered in cum!"

Just then, we were joined by one of our movers.

"Excuse me Ma'am. Sorry to interrupt but we are ready to roll!"

"Well I'm glad to hear that Craig! I am too!"

With a blush and shuffle, Craig offered "I noticed! I would love to see more of that bikini!"

"This?" Diane asked holding it sexily.

"Oh yea!" Craig answered with a smile.

"Let us see how things go today. You guys might get to enjoy a swim later." I offered.

"I'd like that babes! Please?" Diane said with a beautiful smile and obviously hardening nipples pushing against her shirt pockets.

As her blush became a broad smile, her eyes locked on to mine. Diane took Craig by the hand and took off for the upstairs. My babes with a man in tow. Mmmmmm, what a view!

I followed behind happy that Diane enjoyed her gifts, some yet to be opened even as we were interrupted. I made the top of the stairs in time to see Craig walking up the truck loading ramp and Diane, viewed from behind, fiddling with the front of her shirt. With perfect timing, Diane turned to face me in the hall. Nothing was said, just mischievous smiles exchanged as Diane had clearly just unbuttoned the third button on her blouse. "Fantastic!" I thought! My babes just signaled she is extremely excited and turned on!

For another forty minutes, Diane directed what goes where all the while subtly but intentionally showing off her breasts to eight men. I was thinking "Wow, I'm in love all over again!" I know my babes. She is a late bloomer and makes the most of our opportunities. If she is showing cleavage, she is excited and loves her breasts being kissed, licked, sucked, massaged and fucked. I adore her breasts and willing to kiss them every chance I get.

This was no missed opportunity as I quickly reached out, easily bared both breasts lifting them out of her blouse and kissed each nipple, returning them promptly to her blouse. I could see she was thrilled with my boldness in her body language and knew from experience her pussy just surged with wetness. Her pleased smile was priceless! I returned downstairs positive her she was enjoying sexual excitement between her thighs.

After forty more minutes of direction all the while displaying peaks of her plump bouncing breasts to eight men, Diane scampered down the stairs to find me. She told me she called for the next break this time inviting the guys to have more juice and take a breather. We were making good time and it made sense.

Diane found me unpacking the clothing meant for the Red Room closet including her sexy swimsuits, mini dresses, lingerie, leather and chain bustier, cup-less corsets, bras, shelf bras, thongs and G-strings. Also her assortment of "Fuck Me Pumps" or FMPs, strap calf pumps, boots, thigh high boots, leashes and collars and hand cuffs were all either in place hangers or on shoe racks or on the counter for sorting and storage in drawers. Finally, were Diane's assortment of vibrators, suction cup-based life like dildos, and sexy Hot Wife jewelry. A small fortune worth of pleasure for my babes.

Immediately upon entering the walk in, Diane's attention was drawn to the wall straight ahead where a large printed photo from a couple years prior of her snoozing on top of the covers, full nude, was hanging. Her portrait was oh sooooo sexy, a classic bun shot, buns worthy of worship!

"Oh My God!" she squeaked out. With a pause and a sexy look and shake of her hair, she calmly uttered "Baby, I love you too:", then smiled and took me in her arms for a hug and sexy kisses.

Diane released her embrace and said with a grin, "I need to get back to my guys. No idle hands allowed!" Diane spun around with a mischievous smile!

"Or bodies!" I offered.

Diane's face was aglow.

"Babes, you are doing a great job and I'm immensely enjoying directing the guys upstairs. When you come back up, I want another pair of bold kisses please" she said with another grin. I think I have them trained and they listen well! If you are okay with it, maybe they could stay for a while this evening?"

With that, Diane reached down to my cock and stroked it through my jeans with a seductive smile and biting her lips.

"Whatever turns you on baby!"

"Oh, you know everything that turns me on baby!" as she spins and heads upstairs to her men with a very seductive hip swaying walk.

Our relationship was maturing, and we were both comfortable with that. Age wise we were early mature. Sexually we were still in our thirties. We became members of a popular swingers' social club northeast of Baltimore called "The Private Affair". Diane was totally opposed to going there or anywhere like it - until I convinced her I was interested in her fun and exhilaration - and she read the general rules and rule for single men. It did not hurt that it was woman owned.

I was not interested in having sex unless it was with her. I was extremely interested in Diane experiencing many things. I know men are orgasm limited. Some of us, five minutes and we are done! A woman, oh my! They can be insatiable if treated right. We discovered a lot about each other and ourselves too.

We learned it is not about an orgasm but the trip to the orgasm that did it for us. We learned to adapt. My excitement and pleasure came from her being chatted up intelligently, maybe a guy trying to flirt, even ogled or flashed or touched by the right guy or guys. The first night we attended, we were watching the early activity on the dance floor. A brunette in a miniskirt was dancing provocatively by herself on the stripper stage flashing her smooth pussy to anyone watching. Diane was transfixed on her waiting for more flashes.

"I wish I had her confidence. I would love to do that!"

From that day forward, my daily goal was set! Encourage Diane's sexual confidence and help her become my insatiable babes for both of us! If she wants to dance nude for eager men and women, I am all for it! If she wants to be touched and caressed to drive her crazy, I will gladly set the pace and be the first and last to touch her. Wherever she wants to go sexually, I will love and cater to her every want and need. She is the love of my life!

As moving production continued, I worked unpacking my babes' sexy attire, lingerie and toys. A liberal use of hangers is amazingly sexy. My babes now has her own adult lingerie and sexy apparel walk-in closet. What I was doing was in plain view of all eight of our hired help. Each stopped by with varying levels of commentary and curious exploring.

Craig seemed to be the least shy and most excited of the six. I think I saw him squeeze his cock several times. I can relate to the affect with how sexy and open Diane has become with her confidence. More on that later.

Craig asked "David, was Diane an exotic dancer?"

He was clearly transfixed on the metallic red thong string bikini.

"No, but she looks that good, doesn't she?"

"I agree. She is exciting!". Craig smiled broadly and headed back upstairs. I am guessing he did not want to miss anything.

Trevor and Carl where curious and seemed to be entranced with the large photo of Diane nude laying on the bed.

"Yes guys, that's her!"

That statement encouraged a "Wow!" and "I would love to see that!", then they quickly turned to head back upstairs. I offered:

"Enjoy fellas! Be discrete and polite and you will see how well that works!".

"Yes sir," they both said with smiles. I smiled too and felt my cock hardening.

Mark was considerably less shy. "Will she mind catching me sneaking a peak of her cleavage? Is this closet Ms. Diane's?"

"I would love to bring my wife here to see this! This is like a dream room! Do you guys have handcuffs and stuff too?"

"Yes, it's still all boxed up. Diane has not seen the new goodies yet. Have you seen the movie series 'Fifty Shades?'"

"Oh yea, It's Tracey's favorite! Ms. Diane has us all excited Sir. My God she is pretty and hot! She is like a girl softball player! I would love for her to show us her body! Oh shit, I am so sorry I said that! Please forgive me!"

"I'm not offended Ben. I am flattered! I love her and whatever she wants I will make happen. Feel free to share your feelings with her ... politely and respectfully though."

"Ok, Thanks! She won't mind me sneaking a peak of her cleavage?"

"Won't hurt to try, just don't be a typical male. Compliment her but look her in her eyes only. You might see more. I know her!"

"Thanks! You guys are cool!"

Ben popped in next and took it all in. He noticed the blended orgasm vibrator and asked how it worked. I gave a brief explanation using the box. Ben was extremely excited by the phrase "double penetration.". I have to say, I was as well.

"I've only seen that in porn movies and once on stage at a strip club on amateur night. You should bring Ms. Diane!"

I appreciated Ben's forwardness and asked for him to get me the address and.

"Diane probably won't get on stage but she would enjoy the attention. She loves feeling eyes on her and it grows her confidence and excitement and she might just lap dance there. That I would be all over, or I guess under. I promise you if II can get her there and she knows its amateur night ahead of time, she would be the hottest woman there. Everybody would enjoy the show.!"

Ben smiled immensely!

Jason appeared last. Watching his body language, there was clear indication something was getting these guys were excited. Jason was wearing tight jeans and his cock was clearly swollen and I have a feeling Diane would have noticed too!

"Is that Ms. Diane?" pointing to Diane on the wall.

"Oh yes! Do you like?"

"Fuck yes! Those legs! Delicious!"

"I agree my friend. Let her see your bulge" I encouraged.

"Keep it subtle."

"Yes Sir!" Jason excitedly said squeezing his cock and immediately headed upstairs.

Something was triggering the visits from our six new friends. Maybe they were getting comfortable. Camaraderie was building and maybe they were experiencing sexual stimulus.

Forty minutes into the work session, Diane called for another break. As she down the stairs, I understood what was going on much better! Three blouse buttons undone revealed a sexy bouncing cleavage. Her smile was just as sexy. Diane rushed to me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Hi babes! The truck is unloaded. I paid the two from Maryland with the cashier's check, tipped them and gave each a hug. I rubbed my breasts on their chests. They were incredibly pleased, so I stood back and pulled open my shirt bringing the girls out. They loved it! So, did I! They were nice and thanked me for making their day." she gushed smiling.

"I love you babes! Tell me! How did I end up with six men in their thirties, all of them with jobs, rides and at least decent physiques, tans, humor, smiles, and they still smell clean after working for hours... oh and all of them like breast peeks and I think they are all aroused too! How did that happen?"

Diane smiled and laughed while twisting and turning rubbing her body against mine while I held her waist slipping in my hands. The view was exceptional. The hard-on in my pants intensifying.

"I have no idea what you're talking about my love, but I'll bet your beautiful cleavage might have something to do with it! Maybe your sexy legs, pumps, bare ass cheeks peaking from your shorts and your perfume alone excites, but when you mist your pussy like you do every day and get excited, we'll the result is erotic babes!" I settled into a relaxed and confident grin.

"Ha! I'm sure there is something going on...and I love the feel of it baby!"

Diane grabbed my neck with one hand, my cock through my jeans with her other and kissed my passionately, all tongue.

"Mmmmmm babes, I'm loving this too!"

"Good! I'm changing my cloths to something I know you will enjoy!"

As she sauntered and swished her way to her Red Room closet, I watched intensely and appreciated the confidence and sexiness she possessed almost as much as the view.

While I worked setting up our new round California King size bed, Diane changed cloths. She left the door open, so it was easy to see her in the mirrors in the Red Room. She was extremely hot perusing through her swing club attire. She stopped on a pair of short shorts I had modified for her years ago. She has a bit of mom soft middle and always will that keep the waist of the jeans tighter than she likes. The lust these shorts create with the fringed denim edges showing half her ass cheeks and just covering her clit in the front showing off her shaved smooth pussy and lips like a butterfly when she spreads her legs is amazing. She is my Hottie!

With Diane missing in action, the guys put themselves back to work carefully negotiating the stairs with parts of a disassembled Bowflex Ultimate 2 gym system and an elliptical exercise machine. Four guys worked the large parts around the side of the house and in the open Red Room rear glass wall and two brought the smaller parts and components down the stairs. All six arrived about the same time just as Diane emerged from her lingerie closet.

"Oh my God!" Ben exclaimed loudly.

Before her were seven sets of eyes locked in on 5'7" of sultry lust in the same shirt, but now with four undone buttons, only two remaining buttoned, and tied at the wait. Diane's denim short shorts were clearly showing off her smoothness right to her pussy lips. Diane's feet were encased in slutty black FMPs. I was once again falling in love and lust at the same time. I had a hunch I was not the only one.

12