Hottie Diane Ch. 03: Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane walked to the round bed I was putting together, lifted one knee onto the mattress, placed her hands on her hips and smiled at each set of eyes ogling her body one man at a time. She lingered on each of us waiting for an acknowledgement, saving me for last. While starring into my eyes from ten feet away, Diane finally spoke with a sexy smile and soft sultry voice "

"David likes to show me off. What do you guys think?"

Suddenly all six tried to speak at the same time with words of appreciation, lust, and raw sexual energy, "Fuck yes!" being the loudest! I think that was Ben again. Diane blushed, pulled her leg back to the floor and slowly turned shifting her hips, showing off her tight built legs and luscious shaved skin left and right of her most feminine shaved pussy.

As she turned, her luscious half exposed ass cheeks came in full view with the sounds of all of us shifting in our stances while rearranging our hardening tools. And that was just because of just four inches of tanned ass cheeks. By the time she came full circle, Diane was cupping her breasts on top of her shirt, working her mounds, enhancing and squeezing her bare cleavage.

"Guys, let's get this big Bowflex together and I'll show you how it works...if David allows!" she said with oh so sexy a smile.

A chorus of acknowledgement rang out. Diane very seductively worked her way to me, grasped each of my hands and paced them on her breasts and placed both arms on my shoulders and loosely around my neck kissing me passionately. She had everyone's attention for sure!

"Come with me baby. I need your help." she said leading me by the hand.

We entered the Red Room closet were she once again stretched her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. Diane stepped back three steps, smiled, and unbuttoned and untied her blouse laying it on the counter. She grasped her jeans and slowly slide them down without even unbuttoning and kicked them off. There she was nude except for her pumps with six men working in the next room. She handed me a bottle of massage oil.

"Oil me up babes. Work me really good!" she said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"With pleasure!" I exclaimed.

I started with her chest, breasts, middle, and turned her around. Shoulders, back, arms, and lovely hips and ass cheeks. Dropping to my knees I worked her buns more fingering her now oily anus, and down her legs all the way to her ankles. Spinning her once more, I oiled her sexy legs, knees, calves and feet. I looked up and smiled noting out loud "Opps! I missed a spot!" as I stood and cupped my hand squirting my palm with oil.

"Hold on to the counter baby".

Diane grasped the edge, clinched her grip and spread her legs two feet apart, her other hand on her hip.

"Ready babes?"

Diane pushed her pelvis and pussy forward and I rubbed my hands together then plunged both onto her pussy alternating tasks such as flicking and rubbing her clitoris, lip stretching, vagina plunging and probing. I worked her over well but held seconds short of an orgasm. She did not hold back on the sound effects.

My body was blocking the reflected view of the guys in the Red Room from seeing Diane in all her excitement. I stepped to the side and grinned. She looked at the wall mirror seeing twelve eyes looking her way with some of the guys squeezing their jeans holding parts and tools. BAM! Diane threw her head back, closed her eyes, shivered and orgasmed right there, right then, hands free! It is the sexiest thing she does.

I would have loved to of been on my knees watching but I knew I wanted her to be seen and this was better than I could have asked for. I quickly came around the island cabinet and reached around cupping her breasts with my oil and pussy soaked hands as she started to retreat from her orgasm. Beautiful! She is very ready to play for sure. She continued to grasp the counter edge and added her second hand to the effort.

"WOW!" Was all she could say. After she settled down after a minute, I helped re-dress Diane making sure she was glistening all over.

The guys were still multi-tasking with an assembly directions book, hand tools, parts fasteners and what appeared to be enlarged penises in their jeans, with wide eyes and wider smiles. "Damn dude! Lady Diane is so fucking hot!" I cannot even guess who said that. I was transfixed on Diane and massaging my own hard cock through my jeans.

Just then, Diane emerged from the closet and walked seductively to us all surrounding the gym system illuminated by recessed ceiling lights. Diane was blushing, her blouse re-buttoned but with now four buttons undone, smiling beautifully, steadily on moving.

"Thanks!" Diane said softly and sweetly. "I'm glad you guys liked. I know I did. I have been watching you cocks in your jeans all day. Now it is my turn to compliment you all. I can't wait to show you how the gym works."

I have had never seen Diane this excited anywhere but at The Private Affair, and not this confident either. My babes was on fire! Our new home, her confidence, my confidence, and the chemistry of these six men was probably driving her totally "Cra Cra" like she loves to say. Cra Cra is her code for insatiable sexual excitement.

As the guys got back to work on the Bowflex, Diane circled the project with her hands on her hips, four blouse buttons undone, shirt pulled open, plump no tan lined breasts on display. Her nipples were pushing against the shirt pockets. Every step rubbed her denim short shorts against her bare pussy. Her mound was partially on display too showing she was deliciously shaved smooth. Her ass cheeks were half bare showing off her no sag cheeks, thighs and calves. Her cheeks begged to be tongue. Her fuck me pumps were clicking on the porcelain tile with each step and were amplifying her sexy presence. Her smile was incredible!

The guys managed to complete in just another ten minutes. It was humorous watching them struggle watching Diane all through the room, her body triggered perfume and pheromones were permeating the room carried by the breeze through the open window wall wafting into the Red Room. The cool breeze reached Diane's nipples causing them to crinkle and ache and tell her they needed to be sucked and manhandled right then. She loves tit fucking and rough handling too, but always by one. She was enjoying the thought of being manhandled by seven sets of eager hands.

Now it was my turn to put on a show worthy of Diane's performance.

"So, guys, this setup has lots of capabilities. Babes, come on, let us show them how you get a workout!"

Without saying a word, Diane seductively walked over and straddled the bench and lowered her bare ass cheeks onto the vinyl covered bench and leaned back on the back rest. For dramatic effect, I straddled the bench facing Diane and reached up and pulled down the chest bar for Diane to take over, her hands holding the bar at the center cable, her hands close.

"Hold tight babes. So, guys, this is for working the chest muscles."

The six new friends were in a semi-circle in front of Diane, all thinking naughty thoughts, all eager for a shot of cleavage. Having seen Diane work this machine before, only her and I knew what was about to happen and what she would want to do next. You see, we have practiced this scenario before. My cock was hard. The breeze was cooling us both on the surface, but the sexual tension was incredible.

I reach down and squeezed my cock and worked it through my jeans in front of her. Seductively, softly, nervously, I said "Ok babes, I love you. Show us what you've got going on."

Seductively, softly, nervously, Diane said "I love you David Michael" as she raised the chest bar up to full height stretching her arms straight up closing the gap on her cleavage. Diane paused gazing her partially closed eyes straight into mine.

"Are you sure baby?" She softly asked.

"Oh yes babes, six times over, we are ready if you are." My voice quivered.

"Oh yes, I'm so ready." With a sexy "Mmmmmm", Diane spread har hands nearly three feet apart to the bar handles. As she reached, her blouse pulled apart wide nearly fully exposing her nipples to us. As she pulled the bar down, her breasts tightened, raised and pushed upward and inward. Diane brought the bar down to below her chest, Diane's beautiful 40 C breasts rose and swayed inward pushing the fabric of her blouse skintight taught. Diane continued for six reps.

With multiple groans, words and weight shifting, all seven of us were clearly aroused.

"Darling, you are looking sweet!" was my complement. "Let me help you a bit."

As I straddled the bench, Diane moved her hands from her lap to her hips to allow me to access her blouse. I unbuttoned the fifth and sixth button and leaned over and kissed her softly. I pulled the bar down once again as she grasped the middle of the bar and held. This time she was confident and in charge.

Diane glanced at all seven sets of eyes, mine last. With a smile, Diane raised the bar fully, arms straight up, then moved her hands to the bar handles just as before. The blouse once again opened wide; this time not as taught. Down went the bar. As she reached full down, she glanced down to see her full, plump breasts were fully out of the blouse, up and in, her nipples hard. Diane held tight and checked seven sets of wide eyes and mouths glued to her chest in amazement.

As Diane released and raised the bar, her breasts relaxed back into her open blouse. As soon as she reached the top, she snapped the bar back down again causing her breasts to jump to attention and pull inward like supported by a bra. Diane so enjoyed being seen. Several zippers were dropping, and cocks appeared one after another, all hard, being stroked.

"It's ok guys. Whip them out. She loves men appreciating her body. Go ahead babes. Work those tits. I told you they were exciting! Stroke em guys!"

With all six cocks out, the testosterone competition was on. Several guys were loosening their cloths dropping them everywhere. Diane was in heaven with six men stroking their cocks, watching her. She was feeling her pussy tighten against her short shorts. She loved feeling slutty and wanted more. When all six guys were nude, I stripped and joined them. I wanted Diane to know it was all about her. It surely was!

"Ok my love, time for your butterfly to spread her wings."

With those words, Diane smiled and with the bar down, her breasts at full attention, Diane closed her eyes, slowly opened her legs wide and moaned a loud near orgasm "Mmmmmmmmmmm. David!"

As her pussy spread open her lips unfolded and spread like butterfly wings. The sounds of hard cocks worked aggressively making wet foreskin sounds filled Diane's ears. She kept her legs spread and worked the bar and breasts watching all seven of us stroke for her. After a few reps with her legs wide, she raised the bar, let go, stood and started to work the waist of her jeans. Without hesitation, she slid her jeans down and kicked them off, untied her blouse pulling it off and threw it to the side.

Now nude except for her pumps, Diane immediately sat back down grabbed the bar handles, pulled tight, hard and steadily with a determined face tightening her breast. So, turned on with the bar down and breasts at attention, Diane opened her legs as wide as she could. She orgasmed immediately and loudly, hands free. Juices were flooding from her pulsating vagina; my babe was ejaculating with excitement while seven cocks were being stroked hard her men were matching her efforts. My babe's pussy was visibly soaked as were her thighs. Her fluids were flowing off the bench onto the floor, both sides.

Cum was flying from three men on my right, three on the left. Diane was transfixed, mouth open, watching the ejaculations from her six sexy men. She was somewhere she had never been. I had to act to make this moment "Ours". Orgasms were occurring all around us, but my babes Diane had only one. She needed more as I knew she was not only capable but insatiable tonight.

With urgency, I moved forward, laid on the bench in front of her, slipped two fingers deep into her pussy, and sucked her clit into my mouth. I pounded her pussy with two fingers as rapidly as I could, then three. I worked her clit like she works my cock, fast and sensuous sucking it in and out without letting it go. My fingers were working her G-Spot. My babes held my head by my hair with both hands banging my face into her pussy, meeting my finger thrusts.

Diane was so excited, she screamed out orgasm after orgasm, deep blended orgasms, flooding my face with her cum ejaculations over and over. I wanted to remember this day forever. I worked her and she had six squirting orgasm in three minutes, one for each man cumming in appreciation of and for her.

I took my time licking Diane's pussy, thighs and ass cheeks clean. I bent her over and probed her pussy and ass with my tongue making sure I did not miss anything. She loved the attention and my willingness to do this in front of others. Diane was truly Delighted today.

"Are you guys staying for dinner and maybe a dip in the pool? We have enough room for all of you! I am a little excited and we are very eager to show you more if you are interested. Please?"

Six still nude men eagerly confirmed Diane's request. Diane wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. In front of our guests, I told Diane:

"Babes, I want you to know these six guys aren't here by accident. They are not movers. When we signed the contract for this house, I started recruiting for this event today. These guys are here because they want to be, and I invited them. They have seen our photos and know who they are here for and why. We have talked for months about our dream home, found it and now we are here. And now, you have just validated everything I have shared privately. You are sensuous, beautiful, and now they have seen you firsthand, sexy, bare and incredibly insatiable. I love you Diane my love!"

Diane kissed me again sinking her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Wow! I so Love You!" she said stroking my now soft tool. Turning to her six new friends, thrilled that they were still touching their cocks, in her oh so sultry voice, Diane smiled and said:

"Wow! Guys, I am so excited right now I do not know what to say, what to do, hell, even who to do, but I think that should undoubtedly be David. I am so thrilled we are done unpacking and I saw none of this little celebration coming. This is all spontaneous for me. I guess I sensed this was becoming a sexy day, but wow! I have never been this brave and I am still nervous, but I love what we just did! It is like a play scripted for me, all my fantasies, fetishes, wants and desires! Oh my God! Really!"

Diane hugged and kissed me again, smiled, softly kissed, and asked oh so softly

"Babes, I so don't want this day to end! I feel so incredibly alive! You were so right! I want more my Love! Let us invite them all for dinner? We can do pizza and beer and Daiquiris!"

"Absolutely my Love! 'Diane's Delight' is open for play. For me, it is all about pleasing you and always will be. Baby, I love you."

Our Chapter 4 is all about Diane getting to know herself. Me and our new friends better, much better!

12