Hottie Wife Naughty Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Indian wife and husband tease an old man.
1.8k words
4.1
18k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

Thank you for opening my story. If you are kind enough to read it, kindly provide your feedback. If you loved reading it, do tell me about it. I'd love to hear from you. In case you find something is lacking in the story, please mention the specifics, so that I can improve myself in my further works. Constructive criticism is always appreciated.

Thank you.

*****

It was a long and tedious day at the office. I completed my work on time as always, and was eager to head home for a quiet evening. Quiet when compared to the boring meetings I had to conduct today for the newcomers. I was also looking forward to fucking my beautiful wife after a nice dinner date at home. So, yeah, I got out of the office as soon as I could and took a cab home.

I checked my mobile, and after clearing the unnecessary notifications, I saw my wife's messages in the notification bar. 27 MESSAGES IT WAS! I quickly opened WhatsApp and the messages.

Wife: Hey honey! I went out for shopping today

Wife: Hope you like what I've sent you

Wife: Which one do you think I should wear tonight?

It was followed by 24 pictures of my voluptuous wife in sexy, revealing lingerie. I was fully shocked and aroused. Shocked because she never sent such pictures online. Aroused because... wait, you know why!

As I sat there in the back of the cab, my eyes scanned every inch of my wife's body, with each passing picture of hers under my thumb. She has the perfect figure, which many men could only dream of: 36-24-36. For those of you, who'd like to imagine, she looks like an Indian version of Chanel Preston. Every time we go out, men would stare at her, admiring her huge jugs and her shaking ass. And she never backed down from showing her assets in public. Yet, surprisingly, she never wore anything much revealing. I call it 'my wife's magic.'

----------

One time, we were in an elevator with an old man. We had to go to the 16th floor, and the elevator was moving slowly. On top of that, some naughty kid might've pressed all the buttons. It was stopping at every floor. I was getting irritated so much that I looked back to see what the old man was doing. And he was checking out my wife's ass! OMG! He was so engrossed in assessing the curves of my wife's ass that he didn't even notice me giving him a stare. At first I was angry, but then, I felt pity for the poor old man. He was probably in his late 60s, and hadn't had any action in several years. That's when I thought of something. I indicated to my wife to check her mobile.

Me: The old man behind you is checking you out. Act normal!

Wife: Are you serious?

Me: Yeah! You got him up

Wife: I'm flattered, I must say

Me: You must be! You got a near 70-year old man's motor running

Wife: Haha I guess

Me: I think we should him a treat he would never forget

Wife: What do you mean?

Me: Just do the old trick for him

Wife: Are you sure?

Me: Yeah! We don't live here anyway

Wife: Oh! That's right. Then it's fine

We were still on the 8th floor. That means we had around 4-5 minutes till we reached our destination. I knew enough from a man's perspective that he wouldn't be leaving the elevator until we left. So, I didn't worry about whether he'd get off before us. I just waited eagerly for the magic to unravel.

My wife was wearing a red lace bra and a matching panty. On top of that, she wore a white tank top. Of course, they aren't visible outside; I knew it because I was there when she wore them. What was visible to the old man was her polyester checkered cream color coat, which ran up to her waist, and her tight black bottoms, which accentuated her ass. No wonder the old man was horny. My wife is such a hottie.

Just as we reached the 9th floor, the act started. She started frantically searching for keys in her bag. I acted concerned and asked, "What happened sweetie?"

"I think I lost the keys, honey. I couldn't find them."

"Don't panic. I'm sure they'll be in the bag."

I was looking at the old man with my side glance, and he was unfazed by the drama unfolding here. I could see the reason: my wife's ass was sexily swaying sidewards as she shifted balance from one leg to another, in an attempt to find the "lost keys" which were in my pocket. I had a laugh in my mind, but acted so worried.

10th floor...

"Why don't you look in your pockets sweetie? I'll look into the bag."

"Okay honey!"

She handed over the bag to me, and I too acted as if I was searching for keys. Meanwhile, I noticed that the old man was rubbing his pants sporadically, as if to stroke himself without getting noticed. I couldn't blame him though. He's in for a treat, and he had the best seats in the house.

My wife started checking for keys in her pants. These days, women's pants come with many pockets as well, so everything seemed natural to me. I didn't think the old man would mind even if he knew we were faking.

11th floor...

"Why don't you check in your back pockets honey?" I smiled at her.

"That'd be a good idea. Thanks honey."

Then she ran her hands on her ass to find "the keys". She slapped her right ass, but they weren't there.

"I don't think they're here honey!"

"Keep looking sweetie," was all I could say.

12th floor...

My wife now leveled up her game. She searched her front pockets one last time, and reached for her ass, again.

"Are you checking properly for the keys honey?" she said in a sultry voice, as she started pressing her ass with both hands. The old man, by now, has started rubbing his crotch more frequently. In fact, his strokes were in sync with my wife's presses.

"I'm doing the best I can sweetie," I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Oh! Great," she added seductively.

13th floor...

I thought by that time, the old man knew what was happening. It was so obvious. He looked at me, but pretended as if nothing strange was happening. He turned his looks back on my wife's ass, and played along. And I took the keys from my pocket and placed them in the bag.

My wife started stretching her ass-cheeks now. Her big white ass engulfed in a black bottom, being pulled in different directions by her sexy hands. Oh God! it was a sight no man would miss.

She then continued pressing her left butt cheek, and started stroking her right one. All I could think was ramming my cock into her, right there in front of the old man. I could only imagine what the old man was thinking.

14th floor...

"How long will it take honey?" she said in a sexy voice as if she was masturbating.

I looked at the old man and he was stroking very intensely. "Not so long honey!" I replied.

"I can't take this tension anymore..." she was almost screaming naughtily.

"Me too.......... wait... I found the keys... They are in the secret pocket."

She slapped both her ass cheeks at one with a banging sound and replied, "Oh! What a naughty girl I am. Looking for them in the wrong place!"

I handed over the bag to her, and said, "Of course you are! You are my naughty girl."

15th floor...

The old man was slightly disappointed by the way I stopped the play in between. But he didn't know that the final act was ahead. Nevertheless, he was stroking his crotch vigorously.

My wife took the keys out of the bag as if to check that they're there. "Here they are," and acted delighted. She held the keys in between her thumb and forefinger, and kept waving them in the air.

And then the keys fell out of her hand onto the floor. "Oops!" she said naughtily, and bent over to pick them up. Her ass was now fully stretched and visible to the old man. Before she picked the keys, she jiggled her ass to give him one last stroke of excitement. His jaws fell to the ground. I could see his horny yet shocking expression on his face. He was almost on the verge of a release. She picked up the keys, and we reached our destination.

16th floor... The voice came from the elevator, and we walked out of it. As the door closed behind us, we heard a loud moan "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"Mission accomplished my dear hottie wife," I said, and pressed her ass.

"Yes, my dear naughty husband," she replied, rubbing my crotch.

It was one of the craziest things we ever did. And we had sex 3 times that night.

----------

As I was going through her sexy pictures, I was reminded of the naive, shy woman I married long ago. One who was so nervous changing clothes in shopping malls. I love how she has transformed into a confident and mature woman over the years. One who could purchase naughty lingerie and take pictures wearing them in the changing rooms, in the dirtiest of poses one could imagine.

Remembering all the naughty things we did, I wondered what she had planned for the night. Needless to say, I was excited.

Wife: Are you masturbating to my pics now honey?

Me: Of course not. I'm saving for the night babe

Wife: Good. Now tell me which one should I wear?

Me: You know which color I like right?

Wife: The black one. I know. But there are 12 black ones in there?

Me: Oh, right! You picked a lot of them

Wife: Duh? Because you like them

Me: Yeah! I'm not able to reply to that picture. I'll send the picture from my gallery

Wife: Okay dear!

As I was searching for the pic, the driver asked, "Sir, is that the house?"

"No, just a couple of houses forward," I replied, as I sent the picture to her.

The cab came to a halt, and I got off. "How much is it?" I asked politely.

"70 Rs Sir."

"Is the online payment facility available?" I inquired.

"Yes, Sir," he replied, and showed the QR code sticker.

I opened my mobile to make the payment, but I was freaked out by what I saw on my mobile screen: I accidentally sent my wife's photo into the office group!

To be continued...