All Comments on 'Hotwife And Brother In Law'

by nlpcuck

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic LW story,. Love ther idea of the brother in law doing her

Keep it in the family!! Oh dear annony you wish your wife was still around so you could watch her fuck the family! So stop bitching and post your own story asshole of lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Humiliation

That's the key. Husbands must be humiliated! All those arrogant assholes need to be shown their place. Oh yes, it's every man's secret desire to be humiliated. We all know this, our mental health professional has told us this. They especially enjoy humiliation at the hands of their wives and close relatives. What an awesome story! Just wait until my husband gets home. I'm going to bring over some of his relatives and fuck them all while calling him names. Then we'll force him to clean us up. It's going to be so awesome for both of us. I'm only doing this because I love him so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

A new baboon has arived on Cuckerotica today.

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Please

have mercy on all of us and make this your only submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a Characture of Itself

Why all of.the cliches? Did you have a check list? Huge cock,humiliation.cock cage and the sudden transformation of the spouse to an evil drone.Sorry I could.care less what adults want to do but this?????? Just to cliche to be erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: This is a Characture of Itself

Clichéphilia?

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
And so...

And so, another girlfriend lost!!! No more marriage!!! His girlfriend wouldn't marry a man that she doesn't respect...At least the one that the writer describes in this story...He was one year far away and she never cheated...Now that she did it, the only reason was that she will not marry him anymore...And the title is very wrong!!! I didn't found any wife in this story, less a hot one!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epic stupidity

First off - you really, really need an editor. This was horribly written from a technical standpoint. Secondly, post this crap in Erotic Couplings or Fetish. Unless I missed it, they never married so there are NO loving wives in this mess. Thirdly, why wouldn't he just tell his Brother to backoff? The simple threat of "I'll tell Mom and Dad" should have ended little Brother's participation. Of course just not marrying the manipulative bitch would work. It's cheap to dump a girlfriend. Easy too. Just don't call or go see her. And the cage is a joke. Any fool removes it without the key. It's a TOY you dummy. So he isn't "locked" in anything. And last, but not least the standard failure of all these types of stories. Why would he do any of it? What's he getting besides being demeaned, degraded and humiliated? Does he totally lack pride or self respect? I know of no such people. So this was both implausible and unbelievable. Pure unadulterated garbage deserving of the low score it's getting. 1 star for total drivel and only because negative stars aren't yet available.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You should be sued

Really, a lawyer? The bar exam involves writing essays. I'm surprised you passed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Welcome to loving wives

& the hatred that spews from the anonymous commentators. Don't take it personally, they do this to every story that is themed like this. Instead pity them for their need to do this; endlessly reading stories they hate and then commentating that they hate them, often even with the same comments like the baboon one. It is pathological and pathetic.

Just ignore them and keep writing, at least you are doing something creative!

Bonnietaylor2 is a goddess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, needs editing

You definitely know how to write but the grammar errors (you really need to know the difference between laid and lie) and numerous typos and missing punctuation made reading this story a chore sometimes. So, the story is good. I enjoyed it a lot. But you need to get someone to edit your work for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: Welcome to loving wives

Funny definition of spewed hatred. At least THEY comment on the story, while YOU comment on their right to comment on the story for the sin of daring to have an opinion that's different from yours. At least that's an assumption regarding the opinion since you didn't say anything about the story. I can only conclude that, despite your venom, you really didn't find anything good about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pathic.

I pity anyone who finds this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funnier than shit!!

Bonnietaylor is a goddess? At least it was worth that laugh. Got me right past the gag reflex your story arouses.

elling50elling50over 8 years ago
Good read

Well told and interesting read, but not something I would want for me and my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very erotic

Super erotic story. Love the build up of cuckold angst. Keep it up and don't mind the asses who don't understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERYTHING RATED BY VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon

@ Anon I like the sarcastic comment and yours is excellent. Some exception is where the husbands like the humuliation really and not mashochist psychic disorder. For bisexual or homosexual husbands the humuliation is not humuliation only the part of the sex play to entertain the bull. However the bull may be unlucky when the bisex or homosex husband licks his cock. LOL when I think of this scen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New baboon?

I thought bonnietaylor was an old baboon, hiding behind anonymous and then bitching about them. How stupid can one get. Now she started this shit calling herself a goddess. More likely a cum slut for strange cocks, I'd say. Jack off any strange cocks lately and watch them cum bonnie? Isn't that your fantasy?

No comment on story, anybody that calls themselves "nlpcuck" isn't worth my time, and the comments proofed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Crawl back under your rock, fag cuck boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lay, not lied

Other than that, good story -- a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Willing cuck!

He asked for it so skip he hate! Great story, even better ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Laughable

This is just laughable.Cock cages? Really? That was.outside the cuckold.box now wasn't it? What a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a 5 for hot cucking

Need to clean up your grammar and punctuation, otherwise I enjoyed the story. Please write more chapters!

mudhentwomudhentwoover 8 years ago
Hot!

Great wife! Very adventurous. Knows just the right thing to say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Part 2

Cmon man. This needs a part 2.

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
EX-CE-LLENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant!!! Great story!!!

Congrats ;)

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Excellently told... but there was a technical difficulty,however,the end is well worth waiting for.

I was spellbound reading this. Very good atmospherics throughout, but it was so good a story,and she so hot a girlfriend that it was impossible to believe that he would obey her and not touch himself for prolonged periods. I think he could have been locked into a cage,especially at special times,like when they were to be in proximity with his brother,so as to make her teasing more potent. But, I would have it,this cage has got a fault in that it allows expansion of his penis. He is unable to touch,but it does have that shortcoming. That is how I would prepare the story for what is to come. Obviously, this problem with the cage is annoying,and they know about it,but it does the job,keeping him denied when they are near to his brother. However,at some time,it would be desirable if it were changed,so that the cage is now much shorter,in fact,only just long enough,and,to cap it all,there are spikes waiting to punish any invasion of their space. She is a dear,dear girl,so skilled at teasing,knowing about denial as well, and enjoys forbidding his touching,god, she is the perfect girl,and should be more loudly praised. I do hope that there is more about them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What decision?

He can cum while wearing the cage. He can remove the cage any time he wants, without the key, because let's face it - it's a toy. He can go to the Police, have them remove it and arrest the bitch. You do know it's illegal to lock someone in a cock cage right? He'll get 100% of the marital assets while she rots in jail getting used as Big Bertha's fuck toy. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NEED AN EDITOR

This is a good story but so many typos (plated miniskirt) and words left out (the's especially) that it just makes really harder then should be. I found for myself I downloaded in word & fix most of them in just a few minutes.

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 1 year ago

Will skip the technical quibbles that so many others mentioned.

Really liked the length for the story. Long enough to develop things, short enough for it to not drag on. It had a good build. Though I might have liked an extra couple paragraphs near the end describing the wife's encounter.

Wish that it wasn't with the cuck's brother though. A slight tweak could have had him as a childhood friend, who stole his first crush which ended their friendship.

Following the idea that Anonymous posted about 3 years ago, I think I'll download this & make a few edits for personal enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sibling rivalry provides more cuckold angst than that from having your friends fuck your wife. Sibling relationships naturally start out with competition for resources in the family, so you are at odds from the day you’re born. The only relationship that will torture you more is to have your wife fuck your enemy, especially if you’re in competition at work. I have experienced both. Unbeknownst to me, my “bad boy” brother cucked me before our marriage, filling her cunt for the marriage ceremony. Nine months later, guess whose kid was born, and whose dick was locked up? I learned then to associate arousal with humiliation, watching my little big-dicked brother put it to her. Then the bastard got together with my work rival to double-team her and one of them impregnated her again. We have yet to learn who the father is, but it will NEVER be me, as my wife intends to castrate me. I have such a beautiful wife on my arm that I am the envy of every man when we walk into a room. The irony is delicious. I start imagining every man in the room fucking her much better than I, and the humiliation is so overwhelming, that my little dick strains at its cage. And she laughs, knowing what I am thinking. I blush with embarrassment, heading to the bar for drinks, while all the men flock to her, and I am left to wonder who she’ll be going home with. 🥴

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman9 months ago

Excellent story, up until the end. I really enjoyed how the fiances moved towards the ultimate mating with the superior brother.

I must also state my truth that 1) you need to really proofread your stories or get an editor. A misspelled word here and there is one thing, but the misuse of quotation marks made the story hard to read: and 2) everything just dropped for me when you brought up the cock cage. That took it from a hot wife-watching story to disrespect, and killed the mood.

I do hope you'll write more. Ignore the Haters. They are diseased. They avidly read your story, then whine about it, mostly under the 'Anonymous' label. And more because of them than anything else, I gave this story 5*

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

I tend to like well written cuckold or sharing stories.

However, I am not a fan of humiliation and caging, as it is not a part of the cuckold lifestyle, but more of a fetish thing. So I will not rate this one either up or down, because some people get off on the humiliation, and you apparently are writing for that audience.

Keep writing, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous