Hotwife Begins

Story Info
My beautiful wife finally opens up.
7.4k words
4.65
34.8k
63
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickandee
nickandee
29 Followers

I guess I should begin with a bit about my wife and myself. Tracy and I (Greg) are both 46. We have been married for 26 years. We have two children, the oldest in college and the youngest in the Navy.

I, along with my brother, own my own small business that my father started. We have been very successful and continue to grow. Tracy was the sole beneficiary of a decent size inheritance. As a couple we are financially very sound.

We own a house on lake Hartwell in north east Georgia. My parents bought the place when I was young and I bought my brothers half after our mother passed. Tracy and I sold our home in metro Atlanta and move to the lake full time. I work from home mostly but do go to the office a couple of days a week. I stay with my brother overnight in a small apartment over his garage.

Tracy and I started dating when we were both juniors in high school. We were seniors before we had sex for the first time. I was her first but she was not mine. We married 18 months after we graduated. I went to work for my dad and she worked for a local CPA.

Tracy played tennis in high school and continues to play to this day. She has always kept herself healthy. When we lived at home she would swim laps in our pool for an hour 5 times a week. Now she swims from our dock to our neighbors dock. During the winter months she uses resistance bands a few times a week for an indoor workout. She keeps us both in good health with a strict but enjoyable nutrition plan. I stay in shape by running a bit and just eating healthy.

When Tracy turned 40 she decided to get breast implants. She just wasn't happy with the way her breast looked at 40 after two children. We found a top doctor and paid a premium price but it was worth every dime. She went from a B cup to a full D and they are absolutely fantastic. Tracy's body, her long blonde hair, her stunning green eyes and those magnificent breast on her 5'4" frame make her one of the hottest women I have ever personally known. Tracy also hates body hair. She gets waxed from the waist down. And she insist I keep myself very well trimmed from head to toe. I have to say I actually love that slick bald pussy of hers.

Marriages have good years and bad years. We are in the strides of some good years. Our sex life is as good as it has ever been. In our early years it was I who always wanted sex and Tracy was always willing. Now she is on fire and will fuck every day given the chance. Who am I to argue?

For several years during sex I have talked to her about how hot she is and how every man she meets wants to fuck her. I tell her how I want to watch her fucking and cumming on someone else's dick. My favorite time is when we attend a party or dress function and I tell her how every man there wanted to fuck her. I tell her how I love having sex with the hottest woman at the party. She always cums hard while I present this fantasy world to her but never ever mentions it afterwards.

We have a couple of sex toys. A rabbit vibrator is a must and we have worn out a few of them. We also have one dildo. Its not a huge one, just slightly bigger than me. My dick measures 6 1/2 inches and is average thickness for my length. Tracy does enjoy mounting the dildo to the bed post and fucking herself while sucking my dick. It is always a nice orgasm for us both.

It's a beautiful Wednesday morning during the first week of August. We are up early and doing our usual morning routines. I am working on my laptop. Tracy is on the dock doing yoga and then her morning swim. When she comes back to the house she has a plan for the day.

"If you aren't super busy with work, I would like to take the boat up to see the house Beth and Bob are looking to buy."

"OK." I had thought of mentioning that myself. "I'd like to see it as well. Let me finish up and I'm actually done for the day unless something comes up."

"Great. I will put together a quick lunch and then clean myself up and we can go."

Tracy heated up some grilled chicken we had left from Monday night and a couple of easy but healthy sides. We ate and talked about the ride and the location of the house. I cleaned up the lunch plates while she got ready. It was about an hour one way and it was just before noon so I pack us some snacks. Tracy had showered and put on a new bikini.

Then, using her blender that she loves, she made a blender full of frozen margaritas. She poured the mixture in a sealable picture and placed it in a cooler covered in ice. It will keep for several hours that way. I added some bottle water to the cooler and we headed for the boat.

The boat we take is our new 26 foot pontoon. I bought it last summer when the one we had started giving problems. I bought it with a 350 hp engine. It's really comical how fast is goes across the water.

I like it when she brings her picture of drinks. Although Tracy is not a big drinker she does like this frozen concoction from time to time. Most of the time when we go on a boat ride alone we wind-up having sex. When the margaritas go it is absolutely happening.

Tracy enjoys these long rides during the summer. She is wearing a white sheer when wet Wicked Weasel bikini with a super thin cover up with it. Tracy only wears this type of bikini when we are alone or when we have gone on a couple of cruises. As we back out of the dock she is applying sunscreen to her tone and tanned body. I could watch this for hours. She knows I love it so she makes it torture on me, smiling at me as she rubs her body.

We ride up to the house for sale and just check it out from the water. We didn't want to dock up and be totally nosey. Plus we were just enjoying the day. Tracy had finished one cup of her drink on the way. She poured a second as we sat an discussed the house, dock and location. We were near the dam at this point so I took off that area. The water is Incredibly clear due to the depth. Very few boats are around so I stop and we dive in. We swim around and make out a little, mostly Tracy teasing me.

Once back on the boat that bikini is fantastic, completely see through. Tracy dries off and I fire up and head off with a hard dick and no particular direction in mind. Tracy had text Beth about the house and Beth called her as we rode along. We had only been moving a few minutes when I notice a ski boat stopped with the engine cover open. I have been in that spot before and it's common courtesy to help stranded boaters.

"Tracy, there's a guy near us that looks like he might need help." I wanted to let her know I was headed toward the other boat due to what she is wearing. She nodded in response while still on the phone. As I got approached the other boat I noticed her putting on her cover-up but still talking to Beth.

I pull up close enough to talk with the other boater. I noticed a black guy by himself and talking on his cell phone. He sees me and lowers his phone from his ear.

"I would say how's it going but it doesn't look good," I joked as I eased along side him. "Could we be of any help?"

"Absolutely," he replied. "Do you have any matches?"

"Oh I have been there. Do you need a tow?"

"Well, I was on hold with the marina to enquire about that. I called my neighbor but he didn't answer and I think he left to go home anyway. So, yes, I could use a tow to the marina if you don't mind."

"No problem at all. We are just out joy riding. Glad to help"

He stood from the driver's seat and I noticed he was in great shape. Very lean and athletic, not overly muscular, just in very good physical condition with very low body fat. It was hard to tell how tall or how old he was.

"I have a tow rope about 60 feet long. It should work perfect," I told him as I opened a storage compartment and grabbed the rope. I was close enough to toss it to him. "Tie that to the trailer strap loop on the front and that will work."

He tied the rope to his boat. "Hey I very much appreciate this. I really do."

"You can ride with us if you like. The length of the rope will give us plenty of time to get into the slip at the marina dock with no problems and you can't steer the boat so riding in it will just be boring."

It was at this moment I heard Tracy's voice. "Oh wow. Hello!" Tracy spoke up rather enthusiastic upon seeing the guy I was helping. She had been lying on the seat talking so he had not seen her nor her him.

"Hello, how are you?"

"Better now," was her response which caused me to turn and look at her with a surprised expression.

"I'm sorry. I should have introduced myself, I'm Trey."

"Me too. Sorry about that, I was caught up in trying to get you in the right direction. I'm Greg, this is my wife Tracy."

"Very nice to meet you both and thank you for the assistance."

Ok, Trey I'm going to ease up to the front and you can just step on with us."

As he did so Tracy met him at the bow opening and offered a hand. "Welcome aboard Trey."

"Thank you ma'am. You guys are a life saver today."

"Please call me Tracy. I'm 46 and ma'am makes me sound sixty."

"Sorry, it a respect thing my parents taught me."

"We taught our kids the same so I understand."

I spun the boat around and Trey looped the rope over the ski pole. "OK, which marina are we headed to?," I ask.

"Big water."

"No problem." I dropped the boat in gear and slowly sped up to about ten mph. "At a safe speed it should take us about 30 minutes or so."

"Thanks again," Trey said extending his arm for a handshake.

"No problem at all. Like I said we have been here before."

Trey sat across from me as we went. Tracy was siting in front of me, diagonal from Trey. "Hey Trey, would you like something to drink?," she ask. "We have bottled water and some frozen margarita."

"I'd love a water if you don't mind."

"Sure thing." Tracy stood up and pulled her cover-up over her head. She then opened the cooler and dug out a water. I looked at Trey as she was doing this with her back to him. She might as well been naked as her bottoms were just a string. He was definitely examining her ass.

"Here you go sir"

"Thank you. And as you told me, please call me Trey. I'm 33 and sir is my father."

"Fair enough," she replied.

"Trey, is this the first time your boat has quit?" I ask knowing how it feels to be stuck.

"No. It's the third time. And I'm done with this motherfffff-flipper." Trey caught himself mid word not knowing our feelings on profanity

Tracy let him know. "Trey, honey, if you what to say motherfucker then feel free. Greg and I say it all the time. We have gotten really good at keeping our language in check around people we don't know. So call it a motherfucker if you want."

"OK then," Trey said with a smile. "I'm done with this motherfucker. I have friends coming up Labor day and I can't have this shit. I'm going to buy a new one this weekend. I decided that just before you guys pulled up."

"The same shit happened to us last year." I mentioned. "That's how we got this boat."

He and I talked about boats and skiing. He told us how he came to own his place on the lake. We both spoke about our careers briefly, neither of us bragging. He seemed like a genuinely nice guy with a good upbringing. Tracy barely spoke but never took her eyes off him as we went. She only looked away long enough to pour herself a third margarita.

It took us about 35 minutes to reach the marina. As we got near the dock area where he planned on leaving his boat for them to attempt to repair it, Tracy ask how he planned on getting home.

"Honestly, I haven't thought that far ahead. I was too pissed off once the boat quit and then I have been talking with Greg and just forgot about it."

"We can give you a ride," I offered.

"Thank you but you guys have done enough and I don't want to interfere with your day anymore that I already have."

"Like Greg said earlier, we are really just riding around," Tracy chimed in. "Also, Greg likes to meet new people on the lake. It gives us a place to ride by and just say hi when we are out riding."

"Well I would very much appreciate that. It will take me fifteen minutes or so with the service guy if you don't mind."

"No problem at all." I answered. "I'm going to pulled into the slip on the right. Trey, grab the rope and jump off on our left and pull your boat into that slip."

He did exactly that and tied his boat up. I told him we would move around to the very end of this dock and wait for him there.

"Cool. I will be back as quick as I can" He grabbed his shirt and sandals and headed to the marina office.

As I back out I notice Tracy is watching Trey walk up the dock ramp. "What cha' lookin at?" I ask kinda jokingly.

"Oh, was I staring? Sorry, that is one good looking man"

"Don't get too worked up yet. We still have a bit of a ride before we are alone." I started to idle to the end of the dock to wait on Trey.

"I have passed worked up. I'm in the middle of horny by now."

I pull up next to the dock and tie to the ropes they have in place. "Then we should be able to see each other because I've been parked in horny since we left. That damn bikini is killing me."

Tracy stands and walks to me. Placing her arms around me she gives me a very passionate kiss. Finally breaking away she ask me to sit beside her. I do as best I can with my dick hard as a rock.

"Greg, you know when we are having sex and you talk to me, you know how turned on I get?"

"Absolutely." My response is both a question and a statement.

"You tell me you would like to see me with another guys dick in me.....well, Trey might be the one."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm saying I want to have sex with Trey."

I am in a semi state of shock.

"I find him extremely attractive. You know how I like for men to keep themselves in shape and his body is fantastic. And the way he talked with you, he seems so driven and ambitious. I just find him very hot. I know this is out of nowhere but I would like to do it. If you aren't ok with it them I completely understand."

"I'm not 'not ok' with it. I'm just a bit floored. We have never discussed this and now it's right in my face with someone we met less than an hour ago."

"I get that. I just have this urge all of the sudden. I want both of you." Tracy ran her hands up the legs of my swim shorts, grabbing my hard dick. "Part of you is ok with it."

"What is your plan here? Wait til we are at his house or what?"

"I kinda thought on the way while we are going." She said through a wicked little smile.

"Give me a second or two. Let this hard-on go away and I can think clear."

She kissed me again, stood and walked to the front of the boat while rubbing her ass.

"That's not helping," I say with a smile.

She sits and looks at her phone. I do the same but I'm just pretending as my mind is racing with nothing but thoughts of her and Trey. I have many times fantasized about this but I always thought I would be the one trying to talk her into it. Her asking me has thrown me a curve.

I go over things in my mind. Am I emotionally strong enough to handle this? I've never been a jealous person with all kinds of guys hitting on her over the years. But this is different. Our relationship is very strong right now. The question is can I handle this? So many thoughts.

I look around and I see Trey walking our way. "Tracy, if you want to, I'm totally OK with it."

"Are you sure?" she ask.

"Yes I am." I answer confidently.

"OK! Now I'm nervous." Tracy smiles and takes another drink from her cup.

"Well Trey, what did they tell you." I ask.

"I am bringing my registration by here tomorrow and they are going to buy it from me. I could obviously get more but I'm through fucking with it. I am getting a new one Saturday."

"Awesome, if you will untie us we will get moving."

I knew just about where Trey's place was from talking with him earlier so I would head that way. Trey sat down to my left as he was before. As we left the marina no wake area Tracy stood and walked to sit just to Trey's right. Now in the open I gave it some throttle and we took off.

"Trey, could I ask you something?" Tracy said, her face slightly blushing.

"Sure, anything," he replied.

"Would you...." She paused, a little flustered. "I'm thinking...." again she stopped. "Oh my God, I don't know how to say..." Tracy covered her face with her hands.

Trey had a puzzled look on his face. I slowed the boat to cut down on the noise so we could hear each other talk.

I figured screw it, "She thinks your hot and wants to have sex with you."

Trey leans back against the seat, spreading his arms across the seat back. It takes him about three seconds, which seemed like thirty, to respond. "Wow, what a coincidence? I think you're hot and I'd like to have sex with you as well."

They both smile and laugh breaking the obvious tension. Tracy speaks for herself. "I'm sorry. I was embarrassed like a high-school girl." She puts her hand on his thigh and moves her fingernails on his inner thigh. "I have been secretly fantasizing about something like this for a few months."

"The big question here has to be, is Greg ok with this?" Trey looks to me.

"Yes. I am totally OK with it."

"We have never done anything like this before," Tracy adds as she is still rubbing his leg. "Greg is the only one I've ever had sex with."

"Relax, this isn't my first time." Trey's voice was calm and confident. "I was a bull for a couple next door when I lived in Charlotte for a year."

"Bull?" Tracy ask.

Trey looked at me. "He had regular sex with a wife and the husband knew. Probably a while couple if I had to guess."

"That is correct. Now I'm all for this but I have a couple of rules." Trey looked at me. "First, I am straight. I don't do bisexuality. Nothing wrong with that if that's your thing but it's not for me."

"No worries. We see eye to eye on that."

"Second, you guys approached me. I don't what anyone coming to me later all mad at me for the situation."

"Again, no problem."

"Tracy, it seems as though you have a date."

Tracy stood and reached behind her neck to untie her top. Then while holding it from falling she untied the back with her other hand. She tossed her top on the floor. Tracy began to lightly rub her fantastic breast, pinching her nipples a couple of times.

I have managed to steer the boat over near the shore and come to a stop.

Tracy slid her bottoms to her feet and tossed them aside with one foot. She then placed her right foot on the seat beside Trey's knee and slowly rubbed her bald pussy. "I've shown you mine now show me yours."

Trey sits up forward to the edge of the seat. He wraps a hand around each breast and places his lips over one of her nipples. Gently sucking and biting he moves from one nipple to the other. Tracy throws her head back and moans lightly with pleasure.

Trey now pushes Tracy back a bit and stands from the seat. The bulge in his trunks is blatantly noticeable. Trey guides Tracy to her knees in front of him. He unties the string to his shorts and slowly slides the down his thighs. When his hard cock swings free it almost hits Tracy in the face.

"OH MY GOD!" was her shocked reaction. "OH MY GOD! It's fucking huge."

Trey kicked his shorts aside and stood before her with his hands now on his hips. Tracy was wide eyed and totally transfixed on his dick.

Trey was very dark skinned and his cock was just as black. Only the tip and head were dark pink, obviously from being circumcised. His cock was probably 9 inches long, maybe 9 1/2. But the girth would have been average girth of a 12 inch dick.

He was hard as steel as well and large balls were hanging just below. It was impressive to say the least. And he must do some kind of hair removal because he had none. If he shaved he did a great job.

"I can't believe this thing," Tracy said while still mesmerized by this huge black dick mere inches from her face.

nickandee
nickandee
29 Followers
12