Hotwife Begins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to suck my cock baby." Trey said in a tone that seemed more of command than a request. "Suck my cock like you need black dick to live."

Tracy gently wrapped both hands around his dick. Her fingers were a half an inch or more from touching. "Oh Jesus this thing is thick." She continued to examine Trey's cock as he stood still before her. Gently squeezing his large balls and stoking the shaft.

Tracy looked at me, "I never thought it would be this fucking big." She turned her eyes back to the dick in her hands. She parted her lips and slowly slid the head into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," came from her throat as I imagine she was turned on by having the huge head of strange cock in her mouth.

Tracy began to draw more of the dick into her mouth. Her tongue lashing around between her bottom lip and the shaft of his cock. Using both hands to stroke the shaft and her mouth to suck the monster, Tracy was fully involved in this blowjob.

"My God this fucking thing big." She took a couple of breaths and then latched her lips onto on his balls.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Suck my balls." Trey's first words since she touched his dick. Tracy then moved to his other nut, sucking on it firmly. "I want you to make me cum. I wanna cum in your mouth and then I will fuck that pussy right."

"You gonna fuck me with this dick?" Tracy looked him in the eyes as her voice was full of lust.

Tracy is always prepared. When we go on a ride together she assumes we will have sex. She reaches in the side pocket of her bag that is right beside Trey's feet. She pulls out a small bottle of her favorite strawberry flavored lubricant.

Tracy pours a small bead of the lube down the length of his dick. "I'm gonna make you cum for me." She grabs his cock with both hands and coats it in the lube. Tracy then starts working his cock like a woman possessed. His dick only leaves her lips for a couple of brief moments as she takes a breath. She jacks the head of his cock with her hand to keep up the intensity.

"Goddamn that's good baby." Trey puts a hand on the top of her head.

Lustfull moans are escaping her throat as she sucks as much of the dick into her mouth as she can while stroking the shaft with her hands.

It only takes a moment of this, "I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum in your mouth."

"Mmmmmmmm," Tracy's mouth doesn't leave his cock as she moans.

Trey's thigh muscles tighten. He pushes his cock farther into her mouth as he holds slight pressure on the back of Tracy's head.

"Goddamn, there it is. Oh uuugghhh."

I can see his cock flexing as he starts to pump his cum into her mouth. Tracy has yet to stop the perfect rhythm of her hands and mouth. Not until the first shot of his cum hits the back of her throat.

Tracy tries to swallow and does for the most part, allowing only a small bit of the thick load to seep around her lips.

"Oh fuck yeah baby. Swallow that nut. Suck that cum out of me." Trey is weak kneed for a moment. "Motherfucker......oh Goddamn that shit is good." He places his hands back on his hips.

Tracy continues to lick and suck every bit of seed from his dick until Trey concedes. He pulls his cock from her mouth by stepping back.

"Fuck baby. You fuckin good at that, damn." Trey looks at her with a big smile.

Tracy grabs a towel and wipes her mouth and face. She smiles at Trey and then at me. Trey helps her stand and wraps his arms around her then plants a kiss on her. She returns the kiss as he grabs her ass with both hands.

Breaking the kiss Trey ask, "You want me to fuck you with this black dick?"

"Oh God yes." Tracy says half way moaning.

I have totally forgotten where we are. I take a look around and fortunately no one is near us at all.

Trey turns to me, "Greg, why don't you eat her pussy while she works me up again?"

"Oh yes. I love the way you lick my pussy baby." Tracy squeals as she lies down on the long seat. She looks at me drunk with lust and passion. Tracy's pussy is best described as an outtie. Her large labia are spread open and her clit is begging for attention.

I jump in, instantly latching my mouth on to her pussy. Tracy's cunt is dripping wet and warm like a fever. She bucks her hips as I lick her clit just as she taught me. I feel her cum gush from her pussy as she has a strong orgasm.

Trey kneels beside the seat and lays his cock over her lips. Tracy, without hesitating, takes him into her mouth. She is sucking more of his cock into her mouth than before. I am trying to concentrate on her pussy and watch her at the same time. She is sucking his dick like it's the thing she loves most in life.

Tracy uses her hand to pull head and thus my tongue deeper into her hot pussy. She takes moments to breath and moan. Her lips push back over the head of his cock and she continues to suck as much of Trey's dick as she can as another orgasm hits her.

"Oh my God....I need you to fuck me Trey." Tracy's voice is different, deeper and needy. "I need this cock in my pussy."

Trey is back to hard and ready to go. "OK baby, you got me there, now it's your turn." He pulls his once again hard cock from her lips. "Alright Greg, I gotta get right there." Trey never breaks eye contact with Tracy as he moves.

I stand back and sit down in the driver's seat once again. A quick look around and still no one near.

Trey puts his right knee on the seat and his left foot on the floor. Taking Tracy's left ankle in his right hand he uses his free hand to rub his cock up and down the slit of her wet pussy. He is taunting her. Wanting her to ask without saying it. It only takes a second.

"Oh fuck Trey, oh fuck. Please, oh God........please fuck me. Mmmmm....I need to fell that cock inside meeeee!!!! OH MY GOD!!"

Trey pushed the head of his dick into her. She grabbed she seat with her fingernails. He push slightly more.

"OH FUCK.....of fuck that's big. Oh fuck.....How much...."

Trey pulled back to ready another trust. This time he pushed about 7 inches of dick in her. Tracy's pussy seemed to open up and take him easily. I noticed him smiling down at her as he eased his cock inside her.

"Oh my God.....oh my.......fuck...that's deep...fuck....your cock is... oh GOD!"

Tracy started to cum, hard. Trey held motionless as her body spasmmed while she was having her first orgasm with him. As she began to calm Trey started to fuck her. His strokes were long and slow, stretching her pussy out as he went. At this moment Trey's cock owned her.

"Oh fuck baby....oh fuck.....yes, yes, yes yes....oh fuck me.....oh fuck my pussy....make me......cummmmmm!!!!"

Another orgasm. I'm not sure the first one ended. Tracy's eyes rolled back, her toes curled under, her pussy was squirtting her cum from around his dick as Trey never changed his pace.

"Oh God.....fuck me....big, thick.....cock." Tracy could barely put the words together. Her words became primal grunts each time Trey would thrust his cock inside her.

Trey kept fucking her like this for what was probably five minutes. And at least two powerful orgasms. He finally drew his dick slowly out of her pussy.

"You wanna ride my dick baby?" Trey already knew the answer as he moved to the seat at the back that faced forward. He sat with his ass just on the edge and his legs stretched out.

Tracy had to regain her composure as he moved. She turned and took his cock with one hand and sank her mouth over as much as she could. She sucked him for just a moment before letting go and looking at him in the eyes.

"I want to cum on this fucking big dick again." With that she picked up the lubricant bottle again and dripped some on the head of his cock. Tracy then straddled him with her feet either side of his hips.

Trey pointed his dick straight up and Tracy lowered herself to the tip. As he placed the head of his dick just between the lips of her cunt she dropped herself all the way down on him.

"OH FUCK....OH FUCK....OOOHHHH!" Her head back, facing upward, Tracy put her hands on his chest as she sat motionless, letting herself revel in the feeling of that much dick inside her.

"Goddamn baby, you white whores are too much." Trey's words just seemed to fuel her.

"Oh fuck yeah, call me a whore baby."

Trey slapped her ass as Tracy slowly started to move up and then slowly back down on his huge cock. Not all the way out and not all the way in.

"You like riding my black dick?" Trey slapped her ass again. "You like being a whore?"

"OH God yes." Tracy's intensity increased. She now looked back down at Trey. "I fucking love this black dick in my pussy."

About every fifth time Tracy would slam herself all the way down on his cock. Orgasm was about to take over her again. She started saying something that didn't make sense to me at first.

"Oh my God," Tracy was now beginning to pound herself down onto Trey. "He's watching us fuck......Oh fuck.....he's watching me fuck you"

I just assumed she was talking about me. Her pussy was squirtting her cum as she continued to pound. Her juices were splashing between them.

"Goddamn I'm a fucking whore...he likes watching....meeeeeee...fuuuuuccckkk." Tracy collapsed on Trey's chest. Her pussy full of his cock.

It was at this moment I noticed another boat off to our right rear. I was so focused on them two that I had not seen him pull up. He was 80 to 100 feet away and sitting in his driver's seat with his phone up as if he were recording. I spun the seat to the wheel and started the engine. I quickly pushed the throttle to full. I kept an eye on him to make sure he wasn't following us.

Tracy had started fucking herself onto Trey's cock again. He had taken an ass cheek in each hand and was driving her pussy down over his dick. Tracy was delirious by this point.

I could only hear her grunts and squeals as they fucked. The noise of the engine and wind made it difficult to hear her words. I headed for another cove to stop and hopefully not be disturbed again.

Tracy was now leaned into Trey and they were speaking quietly into each other's ear. I finally brought the boat to a full stop in seemingly secluded cove.

Tracy moved her feet back and now rested on her knees. Trey's cock was buried in her pussy. She began to buck her hips back and forth, grinding her clit into his groin.

"Oh my God that feels good......Oh fuck it's happening again!!!......Oh fuck, oh fuck.......oooohhhhhhh shit."

Trey pinches each of her nipples as a another wave of orgasm comes over her. Tracy is speechless again as her body is controlling her. Involuntarily thrusting her hips as she cums hard. Finally her movements slow and she again lowers herself to his chest.

"Oh my God." Tracy's breaths are short as she is panting as she speaks. "I've...I've...never....came this hard.....before."

She raised her head and kissed Trey as she slowly moved her hips.

Trey broke the kiss. "You like black dick in your married white pussy?"

"Oh fuck yeah. I can't believe.....how fucking.....big....it...is"

Trey pulled her head back by pulling her hair. "I wanna hit this pussy from behind. I wanna look down at you fucking me like a whore."

Tracy was in another place mentally. Her mind was focused on nothing but cumming on his dick over and over. His words were again pushing her to orgasm. She began to thrust her hips once more.

"Goddamn Trey....I....you....your....cock is.....fuck....cumming.....black cock.....stretch me.....aaaaaahhhhhh!!!"

I am in total amazement. It is surreal to watch. I know she is my wife but it's like watching someone else. My own dick has gotten hard and soft several times and right now I want to cum bad but I hold out.

After the orgasm subsides Tracy takes a moment to recoup. She then rolls off of Trey and gets on the floor on her hands and knees. From this vantage point I can see her pussy slightly gaped open.

"I want you to fuck me deep. I wanna feel that big black dick deep inside me."

Tracy pulled ass cheek to open up her shinning wet cunt. Trey moved in behind her and quickly pushed his cock in her to the balls.

"Oh shit....that's it....oh fuck me."

Trey began pumping his dick in her as she was rocking back to meet him on every stroke. Her blonde hair, now completely loose from the ponytail, and her titties swinging in perfect rhythm as they fucked each other.

Trey slapped her ass. "Take that black cock.... Married fuck whore..... Yeah, you love being fucked with black dick."

"Oooohhhhh....fuuucckkk meeeee.....right there, right there." Tracy reached back and rubbed her clit. "Oh fuck....oh fuck....don't stop....fuuuuuccckkk.....again."

I couldn't hold out any longer. I striped my shorts off and sat my ass right in front of her.

"Suck my dick baby." I was about to bust. "Suck my dick while he fucks you. Be the whore you want to be."

Tracy was still cumming as she took my dick with one hand. I leaned back on my hands as I felt her warm mouth engulf my dick. She was moaning and grunting as Trey kept driving his cock in her.

Tracy took my dick out of her mouth long enough to look back and tell Trey she wanted him cum inside her. "Cum in me baby....cum in my married pussy."

That was too much for me. The moment Tracy sank her mouth back on my dick I came hard. Every muscle seemed to tense up. She swallowed every drop and kept working my dick with her mouth until I couldn't take it anymore.

I slid my ass backwards away from her. Trey pushed his cock in deep and held it, not cumming, just filling her up with his size.

"Oh fuck." Tracy turned her head to him as best she could. "Goddamn that's so fucking big."

Trey was flexing his groin muscles to make his cock move inside her.

"Oh my God....I can feel it pulse inside me.....I can feel every fucking inch.....this black cock......fuuuuuccckkk."

Trey slowly pulled his dick from her. He helped her up to the seat and told her to lie on her back.

Up to this moment the entire scene had been the most erotic thing I could ever have imagined. I just did not see it as anything but pure hot sex between two attractive people. But now every bit of lust, passion and desire had left my body and went down Tracy's throat.

I was left watching the woman I love being very well fucked by a man we had met only a couple of hours ago. I felt regret, jealousy, shame and a few more emotions I'm not sure I even had.

Trey knelt on both knees between her legs. He told her to roll slightly to her side. Trey then put her left ankle on his right shoulder and let the other leg hang off the seat. He put his cock between the lips of her pussy and drove deep in once more.

"You want me to cum in your pussy? You wanna feel me cum inside you?" Trey had begun thrusting into her with long deep strokes.

"Yes....God yes.....I want to feel.....oh fuck....feel that big black cock.....cum inside me."

Trey gave a deep grunt and pushed hard into her pussy. He held in as his cock began pumping his hot cum inside her. He then continued to fuck with a few more very sporadic strokes.

Tracy's eyes widened as the first shot went inside her. "Oh shit.....I can feel you....you cumming....it's so.....warm....I'm fucking.....OH MY GOD!"

Her final orgasm. Or what I believe was the end of one long orgasm that had several peaks and no valleys.

They both held motionless for a moment before Trey slowly withdrew his cum covered cock from her pussy. He sat back in the seat and caught his breath.

Tracy breathing finally slowed. Quite whispers were all she could muster. "Oh my God. Wow."

I spun my seat around, started the engine and took off as fast as the boat would run.

Tracy remained completely still. I knew what was up for her, a knap. She always fell asleep immediately after we would have sex on the boat. Especially if she had a drink or two.

Trey grabbed the towel Tracy had used earlier. Holding it up he ask, "Do you mind?"

"No, not at all," I responded. I was still processing what I had just witnessed.

Trey wiped his cock and balls dry with the towel. He then folded it up, raised Tracy's leg with his hand and tucked it against her crotch.

"How's that sweet girl?" Trey ask Tracy but got no response. He placed his hand on her leg and gave a gentle shake. Still no answer.

"She is falling asleep," I informed him. "She does it all the time. And considering the amount of energy she expended over the last 25 minutes, I'm not surprised."

"Damn, that was quick. It's only been a few minutes."

"Hey, she was worn out. Literally."

Trey just kinda smiled at me. We rode in silence for about ten minutes when Trey spoke up.

"It's right there on our left. The two slip dock with the Georgia flag."

I steered in that direction. As we approached his dock I slowed to a safe speed.

"Greg," Trey started.

"Trey, I don't know how to reply to what you might say."

"Just let me thank you for the help with the boat. And please know I meant no disrespect to either one of you with some of the things I said. You guys seem very cool and it was something we got caught up in."

"You're right, we did get caught up in it. You're welcome for the help."

"I would like to say something to Tracy but she is out. Tell her I think she is an amazing woman."

With that Trey stepped off the boat. I backed up enough to head out.

"I will tell her. And also, I am not mad at either of you. My mind is racing with all the things I watched."

"If you see us on the dock here, stop by and say hi."

"OK," and away I went. Tracy asleep on the seat, butt naked.

It took twenty minutes to get back to our place. Once in the dock I covered her in a clean towel and I went to the house. I grabbed four beers and went back down. I turn on the radio and listened to music from my phone.

Tracy woke up as I opened the 2nd beer. She stretched and then sat up. Her hair was a mess and there was something on her mouth. I'm not sure if it was drool from her sleeping or my cum. She put her hands over her face as if she was hiding her shame.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"I screwed up really bad." Tracy started to lightly sob. "I did. Really bad."

I picked up a clean towel and wet a corner of it with the water in the cooler. I sat down beside her, moved her hands and wiped off her mouth and face. I took her hands in mine and looked her in the eyes.

"Sweetheart, you and I have been through a lot together. I love you. If I were not ok with what happened it would have never gotten started."

I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"The only problem is, now we have to get a bigger dildo." I say jokingly.

Tracy laughed and hugged me back tightly. "Thank you for being my love and my friend."

Our sex life has been ridiculous since then. We are like newlyweds again. I am sure we will stop by Trey's again. You know 'just to say hi.'

12