Hotwife Challenge Pt. 01: No Bra

Story Info
A hotwife requests a challenge.
1.2k words
4.46
63.3k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I post a good deal of hotwife content on my Twitter page. I post a good number of hotwife challenges. I sometimes will get messages asking for a specific challenge. Sometimes I'm sent these from a couple and sometimes im sent them from either a husband or a wife.

I opened my messages one day to find a massage from a woman named Shelly. She told me she lived close and wanted to do a challenge. I don't normally receive massages from anyone that loves that close to me so I found this one to be particularly interesting.

"Would you please tell me a little about you?" I messaged back to her.

"Where to start. Hmm. I'm in my lower thirties. I'm not a hotwife but my husband would like for me to be one. He follower your Twitter page and I took a look one day when he wasn't home." She replied.

"Well, I'm glad I have an interested follower. Have you two talked about the hotwife lifestyle?" I asked.

"No, but after looking at the things he follows on Twitter things are now becoming much clearer. For example, he is always asking me to dress provocatively in public and seems okay with other men looking at me. The other day he mentioned a threesome and I told him noway. He then explained it was for us to have another man join. We have not had an actual conversation though. I guess I'm nervous about it." She replied.

"I completely understand where you are coming from. I'm happy to help with this in any way I can." I told her.

We messaged back and forth for a few days. She created her own Twitter profile and started looking into things herself.

"I want to do more. Will you help?" Was the next message I received from her.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"I want to go slow into this. How about you help me with a hotwife challenge. Will you do that?" She asked.

"Yes. That's a great way to start. Do you have one in mind." I replied.

"No really, do you have an easy one for beginners?" She asked.

"I do. How about a no bra challenge?" I asked her.

"I like that one." She answered.

"Okay, then that's the challenge. Your challenge is to go shopping with a tight shirt and no bra. You must engage salesman or another male customer during your experience. Does that work?" I asked.

"Sure, that's sounds easy enough. I have some shirts that will work perfect. I do have one question though. How do I prove I completed it? Is it just on the honor system? You want me to just tell you when it's done?" She asked.

"Well, you could do that. Or you could take a picture of you out while doing it." I told her.

"What about doing it in person? Like with someone watching? I mean, we do live close to each other." She asked.

"We could do something like that if you want." I replied.

"Okay, how about tomorrow? I'll message you with the time and place in the morning. Does that work?" She asked.

I had seen a few pictures of her on Twitter, but she never showed her face. Her body was very good, so I was hoping I could pick her out if I saw her in the store.

I got there about ten minutes early to make sure I didn't miss her. I then got a message she was at the store and starting the challenge.

I walked around looking for her. It wasn't long before I noticed a rather tall brunette wearing some black, tight, skinny jeans, some high heels, and a tight white shirt. I was behind her so I wasn't completely sure it was her. I walked around in a circle so that I could see her from the front. I turned down an isle and as I got to the end she was about ten feet from me facing me. Wow, my jaw hit the floor. I couldn't believe it, she was beautiful. I then noticed her shirt. She wasn't quite a D cup, but almost. Her nipples were hard and poking through her shirt. Her shirt was tight and it was stretched very noticeably between her boobs.

Shelly and I made eye contact for a brief moment. I think she knew it was me. She looked away and pretended to be shopping. She still faced me. I pretended to be shopping as well but stood at an angle where I could watch her. Her shirt was almost see-through. I was getting so turned on.

Two other men started shopping nearby. I could tell they were also checking her out. She hadn't been in the store more than five minutes and guys were already starting to follow her around.

"Excuse me, can I ask you something?" Shelly said to me catching me by surprise.

"Sure, how can I help?" I answered.

"I was thinking about buying my husband a watch for his birthday. You seem stylish, could you help suggest one?" She asked as I just then noticed we were standing next to watches.

"Sure, what type are you looking for?" I asked.

We looked at a few watches and I made some suggestions. I was being polite and neither of us were really too into what watch to actually get. I could tell it was just something she thought of to get a conversation started. I was playing along.

"Maybe I should just buy myself something instead." Shelly joked.

"Well, that's always an option. I mean, don't most husbands want their wives to buy themselves something for their birthdays." I joked back.

"Exactly!" Shelly said picking up a necklace. "How does this look?"

Shelly held a necklace up to her body. It was long and went down between her breasts. The weight of the necklace on the shirt made her shirt even more transparent and her nipples poke out even further.

"Uhhh, I like that one." I said staring at her chest area.

"Are you sure? You don't think it's too long?" Shelly said.

"Try it on and let's take a better look." I mentioned.

Shelly took her arms up behind her neck trying to put it on. I watched her breasts with every move.

"Can you help?" She asked.

Shelly turned around and I helped with the necklace.

"It looks good on you!" I mentioned as Shelly modeled it for me for a few moments.

I don't know if she could tell but I felt like my hard on was completely visible standing there. When she was turned around and I was helping with the necklace I slightly rubbed it against her ass.

"Well, thank you for your help today. I was very nice of you. I think I'm going to get this one." She said.

"I'm glad to have helped. You have a great rest of your day." I said and we parted ways.

A few moments later I got a message from Shelly.

"I'm back in my car, did I successfully complete the challenge?" She asked.

"Yes, you completed it. Great work!" I replied.

"Yes!" Shelly replied.

"How did it feel?" I asked her.

"Honestly, I was nervous walking in the store. After a few moments I was able to relax and enjoy it. Right now, my panties are soaked. I so freaking wet from being turned on while doing it. I'm ready for the next challenge!" Shelly said.