Hotwife Challenge Pt. 02: The Thong

Story Info
Shelly completes another Hotwife Challenge.
2.1k words
4.56
47.5k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly contacted me later that night and told me she was still extremely turned on. She said she just finished fucking her husband, and he loved her new sex drive. He doesn't have a clue why she is so turned on but is loving the benefits.

"Okay, what's next?" Shelly messaged me.

"Are you ready to move the level up a little?" I messaged back.

"Yes, but just a little." Shelly answered.

"Okay, tomorrow the weather is going to be beautiful, all sunshine. Your next challenge is to wear a skimpy, thong bikini to a public pool." I told her.

"Oh my gosh, did I tell you I'm thirty-two and a mom of two kids?" Shelly replied.

"I've seen you and know you have a very nice body. I have total faith that you can pull this off." I told her.

"Okay, but I don't even own a thong bikini?" Shelly replied.

"Well, I guess it's a good time to buy one. I have a pool picked out for you, it's at an apartment complex close to the university. There are always tons of college kids there." I told her.

The next morning I got a message and a picture from Shelly trying on her new thong bikini. She looked amazing in it.

"What do you think?" Shelly asked.

"I like it! Red looks good on you! Are you wearing heels in the picture?" I asked as I slightly noticed a glimpse of heels in the picture.

"Yes, I don't know why I have them on in the picture with the bikini. I'm wearing a dress and heels today and just put them back on for the photo. Why? Do you like them?" Shelly asked.

"Actually I do. You should wear them with your bikini to the pool." I replied.

"Gosh, you are really making it hard for me not to get noticed, aren't you?" Shelly said.

"That's why it's a challenge." I messaged.

About one in the afternoon I arrived at the pool. It wasn't crowded but it wasn't empty either. There were a few groups, including one group of about five college guys. I waited about thirty minutes for Shelly to arrive.

Shelly walked up to the pool wearing her black heels and a red pool cover up. It was covering her butt. She quickly walked over to an open lounge chair and sat down. She seemed a little more nervous than she was on the shopping challenge.

"Okay, so to actually complete the challenge you will need to be noticed in your thong bikini." I messaged her sitting across the pool.

I watched Shelly read her message on her phone. She looked up at me and made a funny face then stood up. She untied her cover up and turned around showing off her ass to the pool. Still standing in heels she bent at the waist instead of the knees to put her cover up in her bag next to her chair. My eyes never left Shelly, but I did notice the college guys got extreme quiet and I could only assume they all enjoyed the view as well.

"How was that?" Shelly messaged back to me after she took a seat in her chair.

"Very nice. I noticed the college guys got quiet. I think they liked it too!" I replied.

"Did you see them look at me?" She asked.

"I was to busy looking myself to notice!" I replied.

"I just can't believe I'm doing this. This is so unlike me. I'm surprised at how much I love the attention. I really thought I'd feel more guilt or something but I don't." Shelly replied.

"You just need to remember, your husband actually wants you to show off, he would be enjoying this if he were here right now." I told her.

"I know. I feel bad I haven't told him, but honestly, me keeping this a secret is the main thing keeping me doing it. Right now it's like I'm getting the best of all worlds. I get the attention and I'm not feeling any guilt." Shelly replied.

"I think you need to work on your back some. Maybe trying laying on your stomach for a while." I joked with her.

Shelly stood up again and adjusted her chair, so she could lay down flat on it to tan. One of the college guys swam over in the pool closer to her. He said something to her, and they had a short conversation. After they finished talking, Shelly laid down on her stomach. Her ass looked amazing as she laid there on the chair.

"Did you make a new friend?" I messaged her.

"I don't know about friend but possibly an admirer. He was trying to start a conversation. He was friendly." Shelly replied.

"I don't blame him. I would have too." I replied.

"Really, would you have? And what would you have done Mr. Smooth operator?" Shelly said joking.

"Well, do you want me to be an observer or a participator in these challenges? I'm happy to just show you what I would do?" I replied.

"Okay, feel free to participate then. But first, I'll make this a little harder on you." Shelly messaged.

Shelly put down her phone after messaging me. I saw her hands go back and undo the back of her bikini top. She laid flat and the sides of the top feel to the side revealing her entire back.

The slight glimpse of her breasts as she was doing this made me even harder than I already was. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to walk over to her with a hard on like this. It wouldn't be easy to hide.

I stood up and grabbed my towel. I placed it in front of me so that it wasn't obvious that I was hard. I walked over to the other side of the pool too Shelly.

"Excuse me, I hate to bother you and ask this, but I noticed your sun lotion there and I seemed to have forgotten mine at home. Would it be possible to use a little if yours?" I asked.

"Sure, that's not a problem. Help yourself." Shelly replied reaching her hand out to grab the lotion and hand it back to me the best she could without getting up.

"Thank you. I really appreciate this. I've been out here a little while and I would just hate to get burned." I told her.

"Oh I hate it when I get sunburned. Always better to be safe." Shelly replied.

"Thank you!" I said as I handed her the lotion back.

"No problem!" Shelly replied.

I started to walk away and then paused. I turned around back towards Shelly.

"Excuse me." I said again.

"Yes?" Shelly said lifting her head back up smiling at me.

"I'm happy to put lotion on your back if you need me to. Since you were nice enough to let me borrow some the least I can do is offer to help apply some for you if you need it." I told her.

Shelly paused for a moment. "I guess a little extra wouldn't hurt. Thank you for the offer. I didn't get my back very good." Shelly answered.

I picked up the sun lotion and looked down at Shelly.

"Umm, I can't really sit up like this, would it be possible for you to get down on your knees to apply it." Shelly asked.

"Of course. I can do that." I answered.

I got down on my knees next too Shelly. I squirted some lotion in my hand. I rubbed my hands together and touched the middle part of her back. I quickly noticed I didn't have very much lotion on my hands and it didn't go very far.

Shelly laughed at me reaching down for the bottle to get more. "You are going to need more than that!"

"I know, I miscalculated the amount. I didn't want to squirt cold lotion on your back and thought my hand would be better." I said.

"That's probably smart, I don't really care for cold lotion squirted on me!" Shelly joked.

I squirted more lotion in my hand and started rubbing it in on her back. Shelly laid there with her eyes closed.

"I want to make sure I get at it good and get it all rubbed in!" I told her.

"Okay, we'll keep rubbing it in. It feels good, almost like a poolside massage!" Shelly said.

I kept rubbing it in on her back and worked my way up to her neck. She wasn't stopping me, and she seemed to be enjoying it, so I kept going.

After her neck I rubbed it in on her arms. Then I went to her lower back. My fingers bumped up against the top of her thong. I went under it to make sure I got the lotion on evenly, also to test her and see if she would object.

I wasn't getting any objections or push back with applying the lotion to her lower back. I paused for a second to decide on moving down to her legs. Shelly had her eyes closed and seemed to be enjoying this. I grabbed the lotion, squirted some on my hands and started on the back of her thigh. I felt her twitch just a tiny bit as my hands touched her. I don't think she was expecting me to also put lotion on her legs.

"Thank you for doing this. I had a tense day and this feels great!" Shelly said.

"No problem!" I replied.

From her thighs I went downward towards her calves and feet. I went slow but not so slow that it was awkward. Once I was finished with her feet I was at another big crossroads, her ass. I mean, she was wearing a thong. I didn't want her ass to burn.

I reached down and got more lotion. I took a deep breath and my hands went to her upper thighs and started upwards. I reached her lower butt and noticed I could see almost everything as her ass cheeks slightly spread with each rub. It wasn't long before I had covered her entire ass with lotion.

"That feels great." Shelly again said.

Shelly moved her body up to adjust herself. In doing this, her thighs were no longer close together but now spread out a little. I noticed wetness on her thong in the area covering her pussy. My hand instinctively went to her inner thigh and started rubbing in the lotion better. I was rubbing higher than lower and back and forth. I then let me hand go just a bit to far and it brushed up against her pussy and the wet spot on her thong.

"Mmm!" Shelly said as the side of my finger brushed up against her.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes, everything is great. I think I just need a drink." Shelly said reaching back for her water bottle.

Shelly reached back fir her water bottle which was next to my thigh. She missed the bottle and her hand grabbed ahold of my cock which was extremely hard.

"Whoops. I'm so sorry." Shelly said letting go of my cock but then grabbing it again to confirm what she had felt and then letting go of it again.

"No. No, that's my fault. I think I knocked over your water bottle." I told her.

Shelly sat up in her chair forgetting that her top was undone. I think it startled her to grab my cock. She sat up for a good minute or so before she realized her breasts were exposed to the entire pool.

"Oh my gosh, how embarrassing!" Shelly said covering herself up.

"It's my fault. Can I help you with your top?" I asked.

"Yes please." Shelly said grabbing her top and standing up and turning fir me to help fasten the back of her bikini top.

"I think your good now." I told her. "I think the college guys enjoyed the show!"

"Ha, I bet they did." She said.

"I did too!" I said.

"I am so sorry about grabbing you like that. I didn't mean to at all. I am so sorry." Shelly said.

"It's okay. It didn't hurt!" I joked.

"You know what I mean. I just grabbed it." Shelly said.

"For real, it's all okay." I assured her.

"Well, I think I completed the second challenge. It's time for me to head home. It was a very fun afternoon though!" Shelly said as she put on her heels and headed towards her car.

Later that night I got a message from Shelly. She said, "I was so turned on today that I masturbated while driving my car home. I couldn't even wait until I got home. I did it driving in the car. I can't wait until the next challenge!"