Hotwife Chronicles 05

Story Info
Kate and Cliff take a vacation
4.2k words
4.46
7.7k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of Hotwife #1 and #3. I suggest the reader read those first before reading this story.

*** Hotwife Rule #67 Take your spouse on a sexy vacation. Don't tell your significant other that others are welcome to join.

Kate was sipping her coffee, her eyes a thousand yards away. Cliff had already come downstairs and kissed her goodbye, giving her a hug and grabbing her ass as he did.

Life was so different now that Kate was a hotwife.

After her steamy poker night, when her husband Cliff and his friend Steve had double teamed her, she had been thinking more and more of what other fantasies she wanted to fulfill. After that night, the sex and intimacy between them had really kicked up in intensity and frequency. They were like catholic rabbits ever since.

Yet Kate wanted more.

Cliff, she was pleasantly surprised to learn, had accepted their new spicy lifestyle after the initial shock had worn off. Now she was thinking of how to ratchet up their life even more.

She sighed and finished her coffee before heading to her work as a hairstylist.

"Haaay bitches!!!" Sissy stormed into Hairoine Boutique.

All the girls, stylists and customers loved Sissy, a femboi gay. She had found her happiness when she had ensnared a rough and tumble construction worker.

"What's got you so happy today Sissy?" Kate called out from her station. She was shampooing a middle aged woman's hair.

"Jake is taking me on a vacation! We are going to be staying at a 5 star resort by the beach in Mexico!" Sissy said, and she started twerking in the air at her station.

The ladies erupted in laughter at her shameless sexuality. Lewd and crude was the way she lived.

Later that afternoon, Kate was stepping out to lunch when Sissy followed her out.

"Can I join you Kate?" Sissy's smile was more than a little conspiratorial.

"Sure, why not! It's been weeks since we caught up."

In no time Kate and Sissy were at a small bistro having lunch. After a few minutes of small talk, Sissy surprised Kate.

"So Kate, what have you been up to? Are you cheating on Cliff?" Sissy said with a knowing and roguish smile.

All the blood drained from Kate's face, as she stared at Sissy.

"You have been on cloud 9 these past weeks. Especially after Poker Night! So, what's going on Kate? Sissy wants to hear all the dirt!"

Kate roared with laughter, causing several tables to look their way. She continued laughing for a good while, then finally started bringing herself together.

"Oh Sissy! You kill me sometimes. The things in your head. Oh Gosh!" she breathed in some air.

Kate unfolded the tale, the shocking statement Cliff had made, how she had paid him back. The subsequent poker night. She was finishing up when Sissy interrupted her.

"Kate, are you telling me you're a hotwife?" Sissy leaned her hands across, touching Kate's. "Good for you girl!" she said with a wicked grin.

"It's funny that you say it now, but it kinda began when you told us what that was."

"So what's next? Sissy said, clearly enjoying Kate's foray into a kinky and spicy lifestyle.

"I want to take it up a notch, but don't know how." she mused. "And I want Cliff to join in so it's not just centered on me."

"Have you heard of Hedonism?" Sissy inquired. "It's an annual cruise ship, they'll sail through the Caribbean, or maybe down the coast of Mexico. But the best part is the entire boat is booked by swingers."

"You're kidding me!" Kate was all ears.

*****

"Cliff, I've been thinking we need to get away. Go on a vacation. What do you think?"

"Weren't we planning on going skiing in Colorado?" Cliff answered as they ate dinner.

"Yes, but couldn't we also get away to something tropical? What if I booked us a cruise?" She gave him dove eyes.

"Uh sure, I guess," he smiled at her. "I do like my wife to be happy after all!" he conceded.

"Great! I'll start planning a trip. Thanks baby!" she cooed in his ear as she gathered the plates.

"Why don't you get the shower going while I clear up the dishes," Cliff said.

"Oh, are we having wet games tonight?" Kate asked suggestively.

Those games led from kissing, to groping and eventually to Kate doing what Cliff loved best. She sucked on his manly root until he was about to cum, but stopped. She stroked him to keep him nice and hard. They quickly dried off and went to bed. Cliff reached into the bed stand and got the vibrating cock ring, and put it on.

"Fuck me good and hard! Unless you want me to pay Steve a visit in the middle of the night!"

This was part of their game now, that open secret that had strengthened their marriage in a shocking fashion. Cliff looked up at her, with a glint in his eyes. His cock getting so hard it was almost painful.

Cliffed fucked his hotwife Kate like an animal. At various times pulling her hair, slapping her ass. As he rotated positions several times, to prolong the good hard fucking, he eventually had her sideway. He brought her leg up, with the underside of her knee locked in by the inside of his elbow. His hand reached her throat and was choking her as his cock pounded her pussy. The head of the shaft hitting her g-spot repeatedly.

"Ghh ahh ghh aahh" Kate choked, her eyes rolling in her head.

An explosion of lust hit them.

Both their bodies convulsed in ecstatic pleasure. Kate squirted, her pussy pummeled to perfection. Cliff shot wad after wad into her cock pocket.

"YEEESSSS!!!" she screamed.

Panting, catching their breaths, they caressed each other, Kate twisting her neck to kiss and tongue Cliff behind her. Cliff shifted, then went down her, licking up her squirt juices on her leg until his tongue scooped out his cum, eating his own creampie.

"Mmmm, I love when you do that!"

When he finished, she returned the favor, sucking his semi-rigid cock, savoring the mixture of their sex fluids.

"Ohh yeeesss!" It was Cliff's turn to moan.

"In the morning, fuck me in the ass," Kate said as she cuddled Cliff and fell asleep.

The last thought Cliff had before zonking out himself was; "I can't believe how lucky I am!"

*****

It was one month till the cruise and Kate was like a cat locked up in the house. She was so inflamed with hotwife desire, she had started acting it out. While grocery shopping at Costco, she picked up a pineapple first and put it upside down. As she did her shopping, some oblivious people pointed out to her. She kept it upside down. At one point, a man and wife smiled at her knowingly. She smiled back, but neither said anything to each other.

When she was out with the girls for happy hour, she wore her anklet. Several times, men walked up to her with lascivious smiles. She took their numbers to mollify them, but didn't find any that sparked her lust.

She was out with Cliff for dinner one night, and she nonchalantly pointed out couple's she considered 'maybe's'. Cliff knew he was going to fuck her good that night, so he joined in...asking if she would put on a girl/girl show before they had group sex.

"Would you like that?" she smirked devilishly.

"You have no idea," he whispered back to her.

She raised a curious eyebrow.

"So you're okay with swapping wives?" she pushed.

"You opened this floodgate," he retorted.

They rutted all night.

The next day, some of the neighboring wives gave her knowing smiles. Some were clearly bothered. Whether because they kept them up, or were mad they weren't getting it as good. Kate wasn't sure.

And just like that, they were packing for their cruise. They flew into Miami, and would board the cruise liner there. Kate was beside herself with anticipation. She hadn't told Cliff what type of cruise it was, and was enjoying her secret.

As they boarded, they were stylishly dressed for their tropical escape. Kate noted that the crowd seemed like any other crowd at an airport or mall, but better dressed in general. Everyone had a certain smile on their face.

Kate did too.

"Boarding pass?" asked the stewardess at the gate.

Cliff handed them over, giving the young girl a quick glance. The young lady didn't notice, quickly stamped them and handed them back.

"Remember to take your passport when we make any stops for a shore excursion," she smiled at them both, handing them their passes. They were given directions to their rooms, and found their way. After quickly unpacking, Kate suggested they relax by the pool, and they order lunch there.

Cliff was glad he had hit the gym more than usual leading up to their vacation. He had dropped ten pounds and tightened up his muscles. As he changed to his board shirts, he looked up and saw Kate. She was wearing a thong with the smallest patch of material covering her little lady. She had a semi sheer wrap around her waist, but her sumptuous ass was still very visible. Her top was a tiny little thing that showed her beautiful breast but hid her nipples.

"Wow! You are a sight to see!" Cliff stared at her.

"Thanks! Now let's go sip some margaritas by the pool so I can find a cabana boy to take advantage of." she smiled.

When they got to the pool deck, Cliff chuckled to himself. There were only young women as servers and cabana girls. Cliff asked for a cabana and put it on the room. He walked Kate to it, with her hand at his elbow.

"So, it looks like you will have to take advantage of a cabana girl instead," he smiled under his breath.

Kate returned the mischievous grin.

"I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Cliff just smiled in return, a big gleaming smile. His eyes hidden by dark sunglasses. Kate spread out to sunbathe, and Cliff had his shirt off. He reclined in the shade of the cabana and started reading.

When he looked up, he realized Kate had taken off her wrap, and her thong barely hid her privacy. That's when he noticed other couples in the area; they were nude.

"Baby?"

"Hmm, yeah?" responded Kate.

"What kind of cruise is this?"

Kate smiled as she looked up at him, then turned to see what he was looking at. Several women were topless, others were completely nude. Several men were fully nude as well. Kate looked back at Cliff, tipped her eyeglasses at Cliff,

"The fun kind," she smiled.

She took off her top, and in one smooth move, dropped her thong.

"Sunscreen?" asked a cabana girl.

Cliff watched as the girl applied sunscreen on his wife in a professional manner. That didn't stop Kate from moving and adjusting her body in provocative ways. She looked the cabana girl in the eyes the entire time.

As they finished, a server approached them. "Drinks?"

"Pina Colada, for me. My wife likes Strawberry Margaritas. Our room number is..."

"Oh, these are compliments from Cabana 5." she smiled.

The cabana's were 4 cabanas on each side of the pool. The fifth was right across from theirs. They looked over and a dark couple raised their glasses to them. Both were smiling the brightest smiles.

Both Kate & Cliff nodded to them.

"I want them," Kate said.

*****

Later, after Cliff and Kate also bought a round of drinks for both parties, they introduced each other. Tomas, it turned out, was an Afro-Cuban living in Miami with his wife Jean-Marie, a Afro-Haitian. Both spoke English with a mild accent that came across as exotic.

Kate and Cliff, opened the door to their room, followed by Tomas and Jean-Marie. Cliff was a bit nervous even if he didn't show it. Tomas was a solid six feet tall, and a svelte body a bit on the darker side of medium dark skin. He gave the impression of a former professional athlete or close to it. Jean-Marie was a spitting image of Josephine Baker, similar in build and open sexuality. Both had close cropped hair which was bleached/dyed blond. Both were eyeing Kate and Cliff like they were a delicacy.

Jean pulled Cliff aside and started kissing him sensually. Cliff was soon intoxicated by her scent, a mixture of vanilla and jasmine. Her lips were full and sensuous which further aroused him.

He had never been with a black woman, and was quickly finding it erotic.

Kate was fondling Tomas's mandingo package, and her heart was racing with the size and girth of it. He also had an aroma of jasmine and vanilla. Before long, she was kissing his full lips and melting into his arms and chest. She had pulled out his long and thick serpent, when Cliff just happened to glance over.

Jean-Marie felt him tense up, and she whispered in his ear.

"It's not a competition, it's cooperation."

She turned his head towards her and began kissing him again, sucking his lower lip in between her two full lips. From there she started kissing her way down his collar bone, to his chest. She kissed his nipples, then gave them a nibble. Cliff sighed and let go as her tongue explored its way down his body. The same was happening to Kate as Tomas kissed his way down her voluptuous body.

Kate & Tomas

Kate was beside herself.

She was lost in a sea of provocative emotions. Tomas was making her feel giddy just by the sight of him, and now he was sensually arousing her in ways she had not expected. His hands roamed her body, with a soft delicate touch, arousing her and building the sexual tension. He was speaking to her in a low voice, saying sweet things to her in Spanish. She couldn't understand, in literal terms...but it was very clear by his actions.

He brought her to the wall, and lifted one of her legs so he could pierce her lower lips. His full and moist lips teasing and then suckling on her labia. She rubbed her arms over his strong shoulders as her right leg opened over his left shoulder. He continued worshiping her vulva with his magically long tongue. Lapping at her kitty, he varied from wide, flat tongue on her tips to nibbling her labia and repeatedly teasing her button. Her legs started to tremble as he coaxed her first release.

"Que dulce sabes mi amante," he told her.

"Si," Kate said for a lack of being able to speak or understand Spanish

Tomas rose up, but kept her leg up, then lifted her easily and raised her other leg. Kate reached for his long thick manhood and placed it at her opening. With a gentle nudge, he began entering her. Her arms draped over his shoulders, Tomas continued kissing her lips, her jawline, her neck and onto her shoulders.

"Mi hermosita...mi cariña, mi puta esclava..."

He had entered her about half way, and she was breathing deeply now. She continued kissing his full and puffy lips whenever he wasn't kissing her ears and beyond. His cock kept entering her deliciously as her wet kitty opened up for him even more. His pushing became more pronounced as he made love to her body. His tool taking more and more of her, pushing further into her.

"Ooohhh, that feels so goood! Mas! Mas! Mas!" Kate begged, remembering another Spanish word.

Then he got all of his anaconda inside of her.

She breathed in, shocked by his penetration. Then exhaled and started to kiss his face even more. Her nails raked across his back, then cupped his face so she could kiss his succulent lips. She was trying to swallow his tongue as his python started punishing her vulva.

"Mi mariposa, mi colibi, mi seductora..." he panted, as he used the wall to help keep her lifted, and pinned her to it.

His hips were slapping into her, her knees draped the inside of his arms. The pummeling of her pussy continued unabated, her juices flowing freely down his legs. On and on, he pushed her into the wall, nailing her upright into the wall.

"Fuckme fuckme fuckme... so sweet...gawd I love it" she called out in rhythm with his strokes.

He pulled her away from the wall, still pumping his snake into her. Carrying her to the bed, he reclined her next to Cliff and Jean-Marie, her waist hanging just slightly over the side of the bed. Raising her legs back, pushing her ankles all the way back, his thrusting took on a more intense pace. Slamming into her, bottoming out repeatedly, his viper hitting both her g-spot and a-spot... he cried out;

"Mira mami, ya vengo..."

Even as a torrent of his cream filled her to capacity, Kate's eyes rolled back to the top, her breath fluttered then she fainted.

His sticky cream gushed out past his dragon, coating her labia with his ejaculation.

Kate's eyes fluttered open.

"OH MY GAWD!!!" she screamed, as her body shook from her toes all the way to her shoulders. Her skin goosebumps all over, and her shaking body continued convulsing in sensual tremors. Tomas twitched his cock inside her, and her body spasmed violently.

"Shit! Oh fuck!!!"

He did it again, and she shoved his hips back. But he had an iron grip on her waist and twitched his serpent again, once again causing her body to jump.

"Oh please, wait...wait..." she said with a sinful smile.

Tomas did it again and she moaned with delight. Her breast rose and fell as her lungs ran to catch up on her breath, her body racked with more spasms.

Jean-Marie & Clifford

Jean had been kissing Cliff with her full sensuous lips, and walking him back. When his legs hit the edge of the bed, he fell and plopped back onto the bed. She crawled over him, removing his clothes with wanton desire. Incredibly, she seemed to remove her's as well. Thirsty for sex, she was all over him, kissing him, running her hands over his firm body. Cliff saw a desperation in her eyes, an overwhelming sense of lust, a thirst really...and he was her tall glass of cool water.

"Je vais te dévorer, mon cupidon!"

Cliff looked at her with childlike wonder. Who was this angelic creature? He wondered why she desired him so. Closing his eyes, he took in the moment, breathing as she rubbed her primal body over his. She felt like silk next to him, her skin softer than a rabbit's fur.

Jean was leaving kisses all over Cliff's body, tracing lines with her pouty full lips in places he hadn't expected. Inexorably, she made her way down, down to his seat of power. Her hands were already gently massaging his raging hard on. So sensual, so soft was her touch that he felt like she was teasing him, which only made him stiffer.

Then it happened.

Her wet lips embraced his shaft, making him exhale like he had been doused with cold water.

The feeling as her silky lips enveloped his cod was like tasting honey for the first time.

"J'aime votre canne, maître!" she uttered, then engulfed him.

With his eyes closed, Cliff lost himself in the sensation. She wasn't simply giving him oral, Cliff felt like she was worshiping at his temple. Like a priestess, she catered to his manhood like it was a sacred phallus. Her lips suckled him, teased him, and licked at his marbles and taint. Orally, she was adoring him like a god.

She shifted, and climbed over him.

Cliff opened his eyes, and her heavy lidded eyes filled with passion met his. Her petite breasts were perky, and nipples high beamed to stiffness, sprouting like baby toes. The warmth of her hand on his saliva slick penis, felt like gold. Placing him at her entrance, she lowered herself onto him. His cock felt like it was being wrapped in satin. As her groove accepted him, she leaned over him, taking his hands, she placed them at her breasts as her hips started to undulate around his tower.

Her hips rolled around him, her hands forcing his hands to fondle her. Kissing him again and again, she never stopped working her brown sugar around his meat.

"Je vais te baiser si bien, tu ne voudras plus jamais quitter cette pièce."

"What does that mean?" he whispered, but quickly kissed her and sucked on her tongue in response.

Like making ice cream, her hips swirled around him, pulling and tugging him with exquisite movement. Her hips moved like a ballet of fornication, a dance of sinful abandon...bringing him closer and closer to release. But he felt close she would change her movements to something new, edging him and continuing her game of cat and mouse.

All the while she looked at him with eyes that conveyed a lust, a longing that might have been saved for a long lost lover. Cliff was in awe of her. He had never felt or been made love to like this.

12