Hotwife Chronicles 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing his recognition of her gift, Jean-Marie arched her back and started bucking on him like a wild woman. Her hips crashed down on him, taking all of him inside her and tightening her vaginal walls with precision. Just as she was finishing him, two bodies plopped next to them as the two couples finished.

Cliff exploded in release. His cock spat out his cum, filling her with his sauce. Her hips kept milking more out of him, as he pinched her rigid nipples. She smiled devilishly, saying...

"Oh, je profite d'un peu de douleur monsieur!"

Afterwards

Kate was wrapped up in Tomas's arms at the headboard, while Cliff was sprawled out and Jean-Marie covered him like a blanket. Both couples looked at each other, smiling ear to ear. Tomas had Kate in front of him, her legs open as he caressed her body. Cliff saw his wife so satisfied, her smile reminded him of when they first made love. Jean-Marie was slowly slithering over Cliff's body, giving him a nuru massage of post coital bliss. Kate saw how content Cliff was, and how Jean-Marie had taken care of her man.

"I take it this isn't your first cruise?" Cliff asked.

"No, how could you tell?" Tomas answered, with a devilish grin.

"Is this your first time?" asked Jean-Marie.

"First time on this cruise, yes." answered Kate.

Kate and Cliff quickly described the events that opened up their marriage. They looked at each other across the bed and blew each other a kiss.

"Be careful with this 'Steve', he might fall in love with you Madame Kate." Jean winked at Tomas who winked back at his wife.

Tomas and Jean-Marie recounted their whirlwind romance and their discovery of their hypersexual nature. Both took turns describing their adventures into the Miami swinger community.

"Is that what we are now? Swingers?" Asked Cliff.

"I can't think of a better word for it," Kate answered. "Tell us more, what advice do you have?"

"Finding a couple you can feel comfortable with might take some time, but always remember your marriage comes first. We decided not to have children because we love our lifestyle. You will have to make decisions together about what you want from this lifestyle." Tomas spoke.

"Or several couples to play with," joked Jean. "Swinger couples can be fickle, and many times when others start to grow feelings, they take a break from sharing. You two must be clear what you want from this; for each other and for yourself personally."

"We definitely have had more intense sex and more often since we started." noted Cliff.

"It has," smiled Kate, "and I love him more for it."

"You also don't have to continue," inserted Jean, "It's okay to take a break. Tomas and I spent the last year just us. This trip was our reward to ourselves for focusing on 'us' for the past year. We discovered tantric sex, and practiced with each other. Many swinger couples we play with reached out to us, but we wanted our time together to reconnect."

"Thank you for sharing each other," Tomas looked right at Cliff. "You might find us exotic, but you two are exotic to us. Kate, you remind me of Raquel Welch in small ways."

Kate was stunned.

"Cliff, you remind me in small ways of Cary Grant," Jean said.

Cliff chuckled. "So what now?" He asked aloud.

"Now, I give you what you wanted." Kate said.

She crawled out of Tomas's arms towards Jean, who met her in the middle of the bed. Both men rose from the bed to give their women space to explore each other. Before Kate got too involved with Jean, she looked at Cliff.

"Later, let's talk about if we really want kids."

The two women turned their focus to each other while the men watched. Both Cliff and Tomas smiled at each other.

"Cliff, how would you feel if I kept Kate for this trip, and you got to keep Jean-Marie?"

"I love the idea!"

"Then we have a deal," and the two men shook on it. They watched as their wives began their lesbian tryst.

12