Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I processed her comment and decided to be totally up front with her. I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Tonya, I have an intent that's more serious than you might realize. If I told you that I haven't found you damned attractive all these years, I'd be lying. If I told you all the inappropriate fantasies I've had about you, you'd have me arrested."

Tonya laughed out loud. "Inappropriate? In what way? Do you jerk off thinking about fucking me? I find that rather normal and sort of flattering. What does inappropriate mean anyway?" she said. "Good Lord, Mathew, I've had the same fantasies about you ever since we all started working here. I happen to believe that contrary to what the 'lust in your heart' people like to spout about, those sorts of fantasies are about as normal for sexually healthy men and women as breathing. I think you understand that. Hell, way back in the early days here, I really wished that you had asked me out. So many guys here were asking me out, and I did date a few. Most were just assholes looking for a quick fuck. I think people used to think I was an easy lay, but they had me all wrong. I was and still am a very discriminating woman. I don't spread my legs for just anybody.

Back when we all started working here, I really liked you and couldn't figure out why you never pursued me. Then I learned that you were practically engaged to Jean, and I just assumed that was the reason you seemed a bit aloof. Then Phil came on the scene and we were great together. One of the reasons I married him is that he's real, he's genuine. He wasn't an asshole like a lot of the others back then. In a lot of ways you and Phil are alike, and that's probably why after all these years, we are all still friends. It's probably why I also have inappropriate fantasies about you as you say you do about me. I'm not ashamed to admit it. I see nothing wrong with it.

You know what else sort of surprised me is that in all the years that you and Jean and Phil and I hung around together, you never once made a pass at me other than the harmless flirting we do. In fact, I always kept up that little flirt hoping that maybe one day you'd take a hint and make a more serious pass. In the early years when I was first married, I probably wouldn't have responded positively, but maybe ten years later I would have. God knows, I've had a lot of married guys around here try to get in my pants. That's not even counting the clients I deal with. But the thing is, even with the lifestyle Phil and I have adopted, I am extremely selective and incredibly cautious. That also goes for Phil. We definitely are not what you might call swingers."

"Hey," Tonya said looking her watch. "I really want to continue this discussion, but this is not the right time or place. We both have to get back to work. If you're really serious, how about we meet for a drink after work at the Peppercorn? There is a lot we should talk about. Let me phone over there to make sure of some things, and I'll give you a call later to confirm. OK?"

I squeezed her hand and nodded to signal my agreement. I hoped that nobody in the cafeteria picked up on what could be construed as more of the dreaded "behavior inappropriate in the workplace".

I went back to my office and Tonya to hers. My anticipation was at a fever pitch.

Later that afternoon, the phone rang. I had a rush of ESP anticipating that it was Tonya so I picked up the phone on the first ring before my secretary could answer it. It was indeed Tonya.

"We're on at the Peppercorn for 5 o'clock," she said. "I wanted to call over there first and check to see who was working and if they could get me the arrangements I wanted. I'll meet you at the front door at five, OK?"

"Works for me," I said and we both hung up.

The rest of the afternoon was useless for me. I really couldn't concentrate on work related things. All I could think about was Tonya and Phil and how they had adopted this lifestyle of whatever they wanted to call it. She had said that to them it wasn't traditional swinging. Then again, it didn't seem to fit what I had at least read about as being a true "hotwife" which I sort of interpreted as fucking around with lots of guys, threesomes, gang bangs, etc. She said she was free to have sex with others, but so was Phil. How did they work that? Maybe it was more of a polyamorous sort of thing. She said she told him all the details and he enjoyed it. Did she have pictures, videos, was he ever there? Was this some sort of cuckold thing that I had read about where the guy was locked in a chastity device while he watched his wife have sex with one, two, multiple men? Was he teased and taunted by Tonya or the other men or was it a more simple quiet way of life that they both just accepted as their new normal?

I pictured Tonya having all manner and variety of sex with some guy and then going home to Phil who sat listening while she regaled him with stories like, "You should have seen us Phil. He ate my pussy for so long. It was so wonderful to feel his tongue probe my hole and lick my clit till I came on his face three times. He finger fucked my cunt and asshole while he ate me. My God Phil, he fisted me and licked my clit and I came so hard I thought I'd pass out.

Then I got on my knees and licked his balls and sucked his cock. It was really big Phil. I had a hard time getting it into my mouth, but I worked hard to take all I could. When my jaw finally relaxed, he held my head and fucked my mouth like it was a cunt. I was ready for him to blow his load into my mouth, and I would have loved to taste him and swallow it all, but he threw me onto the bed, pinned my legs back, and shoved his rigid hot meat up to me and fucked me hard and deep. God Phil, it went on forever, and I loved every deep hard thrust until he came and filled my pussy with his man cream. When he pulled out, his cock was all covered with his cum and my juice. He didn't hesitate to straddle me and put it into my mouth so I could taste both of us mixed together. I licked and sucked him while I felt the rest of his cum seeping out of my cunt and running down my taint and into my ass.

I put my panties on right over my sopping sticky crotch, and I leaked into them all the way home. Here, let me take them off for you to feel how wet they are. You can smell us soaked into them?"

Did she really talk that dirty? Would he take the panties and smell them? While she was telling him her story, what did he do? Would he play with himself or would Tonya be doing that for him while she recounted her story. Would he stroke his own stiff hard-on with her panties all wet with her juice and his? Would he stuff them into Tonya's mouth or tie her wrists behind her back with them before having his own way with her? Would he tell her what a slut she was and how he was going to fuck her like a cheap whore? Maybe after hearing her story, Phil would be out of his mind with lust. He'd push her to her knees and fuck her mouth or throw her on the bed and stick his dick into her with the other guys cum still in her. Maybe he would put her on her hands and knees and not fuck her already used cunt but stick his cock up into her asshole and fuck her that way.

On the other hand, maybe then held each other tenderly and made sweet quiet love together. If they had this complete understanding of each other's desire to enjoy physical pleasure with others, perhaps their own coupling was more of what many would think as traditional lovemaking to offset the more lustful activity outside their own bed. I had no clue at this point, but I was so fucking curious.

My dirty mind was working in overdrive. If I had been home alone, I probably would have already had my dick in my hand. My cock was about ready to burst through my pants as I sat at my desk. I was tempted to lock the door to my office and take care of relieving my pent up lust. It wouldn't be the first time I'd locked the door and jerked-off, especially while having phone sex with some of my local married lady friends with whom I shared the sort of sleazy sex I imagined Tonya and Phil did. Yes, I was not an innocent. I'd done the same with some women whom I had met online and also shared a long distance cyber relationship. Some of them had even sent me panties that they had worn while masturbating. One actually asked me to masturbate into the crotch of those panties and mail them back to her. It was great to have such open sleazy activity with them. It was what I supposed Tonya and Phil enjoyed. They delighted in regaling each other with the details of their adventures. What's more, they apparently used their adventures to enhance their sex life with each other. No judgement. No recrimination. I couldn't say the same for my own wife. Jean would never take the path with me that Tonya and Phil took with each other. Jean was certainly not a prude by any stretch of the imagination, and her own sexual repertoire was probably more open than some women I'd heard other husbands complain about relative to their wives. Yet, Jean had some strong boundaries, and I could never see her as the same type as Tonya. .

I had a hard time processing images of two people I thought I knew and now realizing that I had to possibly consider them as sex crazed animals sharing themselves with others. I had to know more. I couldn't wait to meet with Tonya later and find out more. I wanted to be part of Tonya's adventures. I wasn't sure how I would be able to deal with her telling Phil. I'm sure none of the other married women I had sex with would have wanted their husbands to know. This open relationship was something new to me. I had so many questions. I wanted and needed to know how it worked.

I tried to put the thoughts out of my mind, but it was difficult. Finally I was able to get some work done. Nevertheless, I couldn't keep my eyes off my watch. Quitting time seemed like it would never come. Finally, despite the fact that I often worked an hour past the time that most people walked out, I packed up and left as soon as I could. Today was different. I was chomping at the bit to get to my car and down the road to meet Tonya.

12