Hotwife Co-Worker Ch. 03

Story Info
Middle aged married man joins hotwife's circle of friends.
4.7k words
4.5
12k
11

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

Chapter 3: Doctor Jeff

On the morning following my little escapade with Tonya in the Peppercorn, I had just barely gotten settled at my desk and was scanning through e-mail when there was a knock on the door jamb. I looked up and Phil was standing in the doorway.

"Hey Matt old buddy," he said enthusiastically, "Got a minute to talk?"

Usually when Phil stopped by it was to review some issues on a project, or to talk about one of the company golf tournaments we would do together, or perhaps an upcoming cook-out or event. However, I had a strong feeling that on this morning, none of those things applied. I suddenly I felt a little awkward meeting his eyes after what had gone on with Tonya in the restaurant the previous evening. Nevertheless, there was no way to make excuses for not talking with him.

"Come on in, Phil," I said waving him over to my desk.

One way or another I was going to have to talk to him. I motioned for him to take a chair in front of my desk, but he was already almost seated.

"Hey Matt," he said chuckling a bit. "Tonya told me that you guys had a very nice little talk yesterday. I guess talk is not the best word. Man, you sure did a job on that napkin. The Peppercorn called and said you should bring it back but not until you launder it."

"Very funny," I replied trying to keep it light, but feeling somewhat embarrassed that Tonya had obviously done what she said she was going to do and gave the napkin to Phil as soon as she got home. Maybe they were used to talking openly about their sexual adventures with people other than each other, but I as yet had not become as comfortable with it. I was ready to jump in with both feet but was still wading in the shallow end.

Phil leaned forward. "No problems man," he said. "The effect of that little gift plus her story about soaking the booth seat and then jerking you off had me jumping her like a horny ram. It was quite an evening Matt. We didn't break for dinner till nearly 8 o'clock. If anything, I should thank you guys for what turned into a very hot evening at our place."

"Well," I responded, "Tonya did say that you guys would probably be rocking the rafters, and that I should think about it while I was having my quiet dinner."

Phil laughed out loud. "Listen Matt," Phil added, "I have been happy as hell ever since Tonya mentioned that you had noticed her ankle bracelet and started asking questions. I have to say that I was a bit surprised but happy that you picked up on it and pursued it. It's fantastic. Man, it's like the three young punk musketeers from the old days are back together, only much better.

Tonya said that you're going to call Doctor Jeff and make an appointment to get checked out. Don't wait too long buddy. Seriously, I think both Tonya and I are looking forward to having a new friend. Well, maybe not a new friend per se, but an old friend with a new twist. Have you called the doc yet?"

"Good Lord Phil," I answered. "I just got in. It's not even 8:15. I'm sure the doctor isn't even in the office yet. I'll call around 9."

"Seriously," Phil responded. "I know he gets in earlier than you think. Give him a shot. I can't stay right now. Duty calls. Get on the phone and get a time to see him."

With that, Phil got up, gave me a high five, and left.

About 15 minutes later, I did call the number that Tonya gave me for the doctor. Per her instructions, I told the receptionist that I wanted to speak to the doctor directly making sure to indicate Tonya's referral. In just a few moments I was on the phone with Dr. Jeff. He informed me that Tonya had already called him, and that if I were available the tomorrow, he could see me after work around 5:30. I'll say this for Tonya, when she wants something done she doesn't let grass grow under her feet as the old saying goes. It's probably one of the reasons that she rose up the ladder faster than a lot of women in the organization. She doesn't sit back and assume things will happen. She makes them happen.

About an hour later, I wasn't in the least surprised that Tonya called me.

"Dr. Jeff called me back," she said. "He told me that you have an appointment with him tomorrow evening. That's good news. I knew he would give you some priority. Just so you aren't surprised, let me tell you what to expect. First off, he's going to give a very close very intimate look at your junk through a huge magnifying glass to make sure there is no evidence of any sort of HPV lesions. Don't be surprised. A lot of people never notice them or don't care, but it's important. Then he's obviously going to draw some blood and ask for a urine sample. That's pretty standard stuff. He's also going to take a mouth swab, and a swab inside of your urethra. Trust me, it's not that uncomfortable. Phil has them done regularly. Then, for the grand finale, he's going to want you to supply a semen sample. Just make sure you have cash to pay him for the lab tests. None of us wants a paper trail or any sort of insurance claims that will end up on your record that could be reported back to the company. More importantly, as you already said, you don't want any sort of insurance statement being opened by Jean."

"What?" I asked. "You mean I'm going to have to jerk off into a test tube?"

"Oh, Matthew," she laughed. "You act like you never jerked off before and that it's somehow an unpleasant thing to do. Hell I'll come over and do it for you if that would make you happy. We can pretend that we're back at the Peppercorn again."

"That's OK," I responded. "I think I'm quite capable of taking care of myself. It's just that I'm going to feel a bit awkward about sitting there in his office and wanking my crank."

"OH GOD," she said with a wee bit of exasperation in her voice. "We need to be well beyond feeling awkward about this stuff Sweetie. I'm coming over to give you moral support, or perhaps immoral support as the case may be."

It's OK, Tonya," I protested. "I think I can handle it; no pun intended."

The next evening, I showed up at Dr. Jeff's office at the appointed time. The office was empty. I was happy that the receptionist had already gone home. Dr. Jeff greeted me with a smile. He was a guy about my age and seemed very nice. He was obviously onboard about why I was there. After having me strip and get into an exam gown, he gave me a thorough look with this huge magnifying glass that Tonya warned me about. Let me tell you, no matter how you slice it, it's a bit awkward to have some doctor looking at your cock and balls and asshole using a magnifying glass and what has to be the medical equivalent of a drop light.

I provided the standard urine sample. Then he took a cheek swab. That was followed by him slipping this little swab up my pee hole. Tonya was right. It wasn't all that bad. I could guess what he was going to ask next, but I was taken totally off guard as Tonya walked into the exam room. I'm sure the look on my face said it all, but Dr. Jeff didn't seem too surprised.

"Good Lord, Tonya," I exclaimed. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought we decided that you weren't going to come?"

"I had second thoughts," Tonya answered giving Dr. Jeff a little kiss. "I thought I'd like to help out and besides, I haven't seen Jeff for a couple of months, and I thought it would be nice to provide a little extra non-cash compensation to thank him for his prompt service."

I wasn't exactly sure what she was getting at, but it became very obvious when she took off her top and bra. Strange, the other night in the Peppercorn, I had gotten quite a close up look at her pussy, but this was the first time I got to see her tits. They were just a hair shy of outstanding. They weren't overly large, maybe a large'ish B or small'ish C, but quite perky for a woman her age. She was showing only minimal signs of middle age gravity. Dr. Jeff certainly seemed as though he had seen them before and knew his way around them as he cupped, fondled, squeezed, and sucked them. Tonya was very much enjoying herself with the attention.

Dr. Jeff started to undo her skirt, but Tonya stopped him.

"Sorry Jeff," she said with a coquettish frown. "Mother Nature surprised me this morning a couple of days early this month. I'm afraid we won't be going that rout. Don't worry, my friend, you know that I have other ways to make you happy.

Tonya undid Jeff's belt and unzipped his pants. She knelt and pulled them down to his ankles as he sat in the chair right in front of me. Tonya coaxed his knees open and went right in to cup and lick his ball sack while she took his semi-hard cock in her hands. It wasn't but moments before it was stiff as a poker under the influence of her licking his dick up and down from his balls to his pee hole. After each lick, she'd swirl her tongue around the head of his dick and dip the tip into his little hole. Once she got his tool hard and slick with her saliva, took it into her mouth and began a very slow rhythmic mouth fucking. I watched mesmerized as my own cock grew as hard as a rock. However, I knew better than to just grab it and get myself off. I'm sure that wasn't the normal plan for collecting the proper medical sample.

Dr. Jeff watched her working on his cock as his hand rested on the top of her head. It looked as though he was pumping her head lower each time she went down on his ample dick, but I think she was doing the work and his hand was basically just going along for the ride. Tonya was taking almost all of it down her throat, and I don't think he was forcing her.

Jeff looked over to me.

"This lady is one world class cocksucker," he said smiling. "Let's hope that pretty soon you'll get a firsthand sample of it rather than just watching."

He tapped Tonya on the shoulder and pointed back at me. "Judging by the tent I see pitched in that exam gown, I think your boy over there is enjoying the show."

Tonya stopped for a moment and turned around to see my own erection poking up into the cotton cloth of the gown. She laughed out loud and then returned to working on Jeff. This was fantastic. How many porn video blowjobs had I watched in my life but only rarely had I sat five feet away from a live action show like this. Yes I had had a threesome a few years back, but the cock sucking there was shared back and forth and mixed in with tag team fucking. It wasn't quite like just sitting and watching another guy get taken care of. In some ways, I suddenly had some realization of what Phil must feel as the spectator watching his wife with another man. It was extremely erotic, but in Phil's case, he was going to get his turn. Unfortunately, I wasn't; or at least not quite going to get my turn in the same way.

I watched for several minutes as Jeff squirmed and moaned and mumbled dirty things to Tonya.

"Jesus fucking Christ Tonya," he moaned. "God damn what a wonderful fucking cum slut you are. God I fucking love it. Your mouth is like a fucking angel's cunt."

Tonya never broke stride. She must have sensed Jeff was about to erupt. Perhaps she was getting that little taste of pre-cum as one woman once explained to me. You'd get that taste of pre-cum and start feeling the cock get stiffer and throb a little; and you know that in a few seconds you'd be swallowing nut lava. Tonya must have known Jeff's little extra trigger because she started just lightly tickling his contracting scrotum. Interesting thing is that was my special trigger as well.

Jeff began moaning louder and louder and then bellowed like a stabbed bull.

"OOOOHHHH GOD Tonya," he screamed out and lifted his back up off the chair.

Tonya began pumping harder, and I could see her swallowing as quickly as she could. Nevertheless, some of Jeff's semen escaped her mouth, ran onto her lips and even onto her hand. When he finally stopped humping her face and settled back, Tonya let his cock free. She squeezed one more drop out and licked it as it oozed from his dick hole. She licked her hand and wiped what was on her lips into her mouth. Jeff handed her a tissue.

Tonya smiled at him and said, "See, I told you it would be great even though Mother Nature isn't being cooperative with me."

In a moment, Tonya was on her feet while Jeff pulled up his pants.

"I guess it's time for you to take care of the last sample from your friend Matthew," he said.

As I suspected, it wasn't as simple as Tonya coming over to blow me. Jeff opened a pack of sterile towelettes and wiped Tonya's hands. Then he squeezed some sterile lube out of a tube onto her right palm. Finally he took a little plastic cup just like the one I peed in and gave it to Tonya after removing the lid.

Dr. Jeff then handed me one of the towelettes. "Wipe your dick with this. We don't want any outside contamination.

Then he turned to Tonya. "He's all yours Sweetie," Jeff said. "I'll be in my office when you're done."

I was frankly relieved that Jeff wasn't going to stay around and watch, not that I hadn't previously had other people see me have sex or cum. However, those times were not in such a sterile "matter of fact" situation.

"OK, Sport," Tonya said with a grin. "It's time to get this show started again. I say again because you can just think back to the other night at the Peppercorn if you need inspiration."

Tonya walked over to the exam table where I had already lifted the exam gown to wipe my expose my flesh pole that was truly begging for attention. She wrapped her lubricated hand around it and began that perfect rhythm and pressure. Tonya had learned well from whatever men had taught her how to give hand jobs and blowjobs. That slow sensuous rhythm is much more erotic and pleasurable than going at it like a jackhammer. Why do some women think that a hand job should be like trying to yank your shlong off your body? The lube made Tonya's hand feel like a nice slick pussy or mouth. As far as hand jobs go, I was totally enjoying this whole scene, and it took away the whole doctor's office feel of it.

"Can I play with your tits while you do that?" I asked giving her my best naughty little boy look.

"Knock yourself out Sweetie," Tonya said laughing. "If it will help you blow your load faster, I'm all for it."

She leaned over, gave me a little kiss and smiled. Our eyes met and indeed, it was more like the booth at the Peppercorn. It wasn't too long before I began feeling that I was reaching the point of no return. I closed my eyes and started fucking her hand as she stroked me.

"It feels like you're getting pretty close Sweetie," she said. "Lean forward so we can angle it down into the cup. We don't want any wasted."

"I leaned forward as I saw her hold the cup up around the head of my cock. We both looked down as she stroked. She had turned her hand around the opposite way so that she was sort of milking me down toward the cup. It was strangely intimate as we watched her stoke me, and I began to moan.

"It's coming Baby." I told her. "It's going to blow any second."

Just then I moaned out as the first spurt splashed into the cup. Then came the second and third and fourth and fifth. By then, my throbbing dick wasn't producing much but a tiny dribble. Tonya held the cup up under her nose.

"Ummm I may be weird, but I do love the scent of this stuff," she said. "I told you that I was a cum queen. It fascinates me. I love it. I can't wait to taste it and swallow it to see what makes Matthew uniquely Matthew. I'm pretty sure men's cum is like women's pussy juice. It all generally smells and tastes similar, but there are subtle differences you pick up that are markers of each person. Am I right? Have you noticed that women's pussies all smell and taste similar but that there are some differences?"

"Just like wine My Dear," I said. "Just like wine."

Then Tonya did something that surprised me a little but probably shouldn't have. She poured a small dollop of my semen in her hand and then rubbed it on her tits. Damn she was a sexy erotic woman.

"I'll be picking up that scent on the way home," she said, "and I'm sure Phil will notice it too.

After screwing the lid on the cup, she washed her hands at the little sink in the exam room. She put on her top but shoved the bra into her pocket book. By the time she was done, I was dressed, and we went out to see Jeff in his office.

"Here you go," Tonya said handing the cup to Jeff. "I can verify that it's hot and fresh from the source."

"Hot and fresh now maybe," Jeff laughed as he put a label on it, "but it goes in the fridge till the lab picks it up in the morning along with everything else."

Then Jeff looked at me. "Matthew, I hope it all comes back negative, and I'm pretty sure it will given your history and the fact that I saw nothing obvious in my external exam. Tonya told me that you've dipped your spoon in a few jelly jars over the years, but it seems like you've been relatively careful. If there were something amiss, you or your wife would have probably shown some sort of symptoms of it by now. Still, I know Tonya's explained to you that we have a small group of friends that all have to watch out for each other. Hopefully, it won't be long before you're part of it. I'll probably have results by this coming Tuesday, and I'll call you Matthew."

"I'll be out of town Monday and Tuesday and not back till Wednesday afternoon," I said. "I'll call you because I don't want messages on my phone that my secretary may hear."

Jeff shook my hand and gave Tonya little hug and kiss. He looked down and obviously realized that she was leaving sans bra. He smiled and gave each breast a gentle squeeze. With that Tonya and I were out the door on our way to our cars.

Tonya gave me a little kiss before getting into hers and looking back out the open door to me.

"I have a feeling Phil and I will be having a late dinner again when I tell him about your appointment and he gets a whiff of you on my tits," she said, "only it won't be as late as other nights given Mother Nature's visit. Still, I'm sure I'll be having another nice appetizer before dinner from Phil's dick to go along with Jeff's. Then again, Phil may decide that I need a bit of butt hole stretching this evening. I guess a good hotwife's work is never done."

We both laughed and got into our cars to go home.

I know I must have seemed distracted to Jean all weekend, but I explained it away by saying I was working through all the contract negotiation issues for the following week. Jean and I did have sex over the weekend. I've always noticed that when I'm scheduled to go on a business trip, she wants to have sex. I speculate that either consciously or subconsciously she thinks that if she gives me an orgasm or two before I go on the road I'll be less susceptible to temptation from a pair of nice legs or perky tits. The truth is that for me temptation takes more than just tits, legs, and ass. It truly takes attitude and a special sexual confidence that goes beyond what's immediately visible. It takes more than just looks to make a truly sexy woman. Besides, I always felt that casual sex with total strangers was just not worth the risk.

Just after lunch on Monday, I left along with two other guys to drive four hours to the client's location. After getting settled into the hotel and going off to dinner with the guys, I settled back into my room for some quiet time. I went to my briefcase to get out a few papers to review for the meeting the next day, but suddenly remembered the pair of Tonya's panties she had used to mop up her pussy juice in the Peppercorn the other night. I pulled them out of the side pocket and held them to my face. Yep, they still carried enough of her scent to get my cock starting to swell. I decided that the paperwork could wait. I knew all the facts and figures backwards and forwards anyway. I decided to make the evening a little more relaxing and fun.

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers
12